Dirty Dan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

My cock began to expand and widen. She was smiling, almost laughing as she pushed harder and harder onto me.

"Danny I can feel you getting bigger. You're going give me a load of cum aren't you? Yes baby, that's what I need, I need your cum in me."

As she said that I went off, spurring her into another orgasm. I was shooting stream after stream inside her. My balls resting against her ass, my body trying to force itself inside her vagina.

Laying in our coital bliss Evelyn cooed softly in my ear.

"Honey, I could feel you shooting your warm creamy semen inside me. I've only felt it once before, but it was nothing like this. Baby, I want lots more of that, but it'll have to wait, I'm bruised, I can feel my vulva is swollen. And I'll suck you tomorrow."

As I woke the next morning my cock was in her mouth. That girl can suck cock with the best, she had me shooting down her throat in less than 10 minutes. I offered to cook breakfast, she scoffed and said she expected more than scrambled eggs. I make a mean omelette and set about digging ingredients out of the fridge. When I finished she was in awe that I could cook at all, enjoying every bite of her ham, cheese, onion, pepper and mushroom omelette. I made a simple three egg, cheese, ham and onion for myself.

We spent the morning lounging, we'd thought about a walk by the lake, but March winds coming off the ice were still colder than one might enjoy. There would be plenty of time for walks in the weeks ahead. We were satisfied with the fact that we are exclusively each other's. Dirty Dan is history, he no longer lurks in the shadows.

We began contemplating one of us moving in with the other, although It wasn't necessarily a hassle for me to drive the few miles to her place. She wanted to cook for me and be a soothing factor in my life at days end. She needed to be at the clinic daily by 7:30 and typically wasn't done until 4 or after. My days began as early or earlier than hers and I was seldom done before 5 or 6 in the busier seasons of the year. In the end we made the decision to stay where we were. Most evenings I would be with her, we got used to having supper a little later and me leaving a little earlier.

Gone was the awkwardness of wanting to be in bed with each other but not admitting it. We were free

to show affection and pursue each other without worry. I discovered that Evelyn was quite the aggressor when she was horny. It wasn't unusual for me to arrive and find her in lingerie and ready to fuck the moment I walked through the door. At times not caring about foreplay, just stick that cock in her and ride. On Christmas Eve day we planned a quaint mid-day meal with Christmas Eve at Rosie's.

I was called out for a plumbing emergency just before nine, not getting home until well after 4. I'd called Evelyn and told her the dilemma I was in, that I was going to shower, change and be there as quickly as possible. She told me to shower at her place, I had underwear and other clothes at her house to change into. I stunk to high heaven, as I entered the mud room we kissed bent over like the little Dutch kids statue, nothing touching but our lips.

"You smell like shit Dan, literally, put your clothes in a plastic bag and I'll set them outside. You jump in the shower."

"We don't need to be at Rosie's until 7, what's the big hurry?"

She slapped me on the ass and told me to do as I was told for a change. Looking over my shoulder walking away I smiled, turned, and swished my hips left and right, causing my dick to slap both sides of my body. She squealed and told me to get my ass in the shower. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew she was up to something. Something sexy.

As I walked into the bedroom my dick went from flaccid to fully erect in a moments time. There stood my beautiful Evvie with nothing but a big red bow around her waist and a bottle of chocolate syrup in her hand. She dribbled a little syrup on each nipple and told me they needed cleaning. You need to understand that I LOVE chocolate syrup. I sat on the bed where she fed me a nipple to suck clean, switching to the other when I'd sucked all the syrup off the first. Her fingers were in my hair, making little cooing and humming noises, pulling my face in tighter.

Pulling back from me she undid the bow and lay down. I was going to lay next to her but she wagged her finger and uttered 'not yet lover'. She took the syrup bottle and circled a nipple, dribbling it across to the other nipple, then put a thin path of syrup from her tit all the way to her pubic hair.

"Okay Dirty dan, before you get to use that plumbers snake on me you'll need to take care of this chocolate mess. Oh, and take your time lover."

This woman was driving me crazy and I loved it. I leaned down, kissed her and started licking. I spent a great amount of time on each nipple and tit flesh, slobbering on them and making my own mess as I licked away the path between them. Once I'd reached her lovely auburn muff I straightened up on my knees, turned toward her, put a dollup of syrup on the head of my raging hardon and moved so it was right above her mouth. Without a moments hesitation she engulfed the head and sucked like a mad woman, circling her tongue around the head, licking underneath on the most sensitive part of my cock.

As quickly as she sucked it in, she spit it out and told me to fuck, fuck her hard. She needed release before we went to Rosie's. I moved down and worked it in with one long easy stroke. I moved in and out a few times to loosen her vise like grip on my cock and she signaled me it was time to ramp it up. Her vaginal tunnel wasn't real wide, she almost always needed a little time to adjust, but once she did she would move her hips into my cock. That has been our signal for me to take over and take her any way I want. Fast, slow, hard, soft, deep, shallow, she never complained, just banged along with me until we both momentarily fell off the face of the earth.

It was only a bit after 5 but I was so tired. I set the alarm on my phone for 6 and we scooted under the covers, she was cradling me in her arms for a change. The 45 minute nap was perfect, long enough to wipe away the fatigue but not so long it left me groggy. I was dressed sitting on the bed watching her dress. I whimpered a little, (a man whimper is more like a soft groan) as she rolled her thigh highs on and reached for her lacy red boy shorts. With her skirt on she was smoothing it out when I asked if she'd like my help with that.

"No thanks lover boy. If you help my panties will be on the floor, I'll be bent over the bed and your cock will be buried in my snatch."

"Yeah, so what's your point?"

She smiled, faux slapped my cheek and called me a smart ass. The bra matched her panties, lots of lace, lots of tit showing through. A light blue sweater topped it off and we were headed for the door. Rosie met us at the door.

"You two are cutting it close aren't you?"

Evelyn gave her that "we had to fuck first" look.

"Geez, you had all day, so you decided to wait until an hour before you needed to be here?"

"Nope, Danny got called out for that sewer main break at the jail, he never made it home until after 4. Sorry Rosie, but I had horns that needed to be trimmed or I'd be screwing him under the dining table."

"Well in that case, thank you for taking care of it at home. While we might have enjoyed watching, I think the girls would be traumatized."

Another Christmas Eve meal, another success. This year was different, mom and dad were with us. In the past dad usually had to milk Christmas Eve so he could have Christmas day off. This year there were others to do that. The girls loved having grampa's lap to sit on. We stayed until after 9, mom and dad were spending the night to be there when the girls got up. Saying our goodbyes we drove home with soft fluffy snow flakes floating in front of us. I knew it wouldn't amount to much more than a dusting, but it was snowing on Christmas Eve, how much more Hallmark can you get?

Christmas supper was going to be at Evelyn's, after good morning kisses, Merry Christmas wishes and getting dressed we busied ourselves with food preparations. I was making a 12 pound boneless prime rib, I made up my coating mixture of parsley, sage, garlic, salt and pepper, mixed it in olive oil and covered the roast with it. Wrapping it in aluminum foil I set it in my cooking rack pan and placed it outside in the worlds largest walk-in cooler. It wasn't going to get above 35, I had no worries about it spoiling.

We started making up cookie dough for sugar cookies which we would frost. At noon we gave one another a gift at the table eating lunch. Hers was a $200 gift card to Marshall's. Mine was two new pair of work jeans and a bundle of a dozen pair of chore gloves. The soft fuzzy yellow kind. (by the way, those are a great marital aid when they're new and unused. My wife loves being caressed with those gloves on my hands) In the winter I would wear out a half dozen pair and was in need of more. We chose to wait with our big gift until the others arrived. With dinner at four I needed to get the roast in the oven by 1, 1;15 at the latest. Once the oven was pre-heated I popped the digital thermometer probe in the roast, put it in the oven and hooked the probe up to the thermometer.

We frosted cookies and sat watching White Christmas for the 15 thousandth time. I sat there and read on my laptop as she watched. How can women watch that year after year and never tire of it? It's almost as bad as Pride and Prejudice. The crowd arrived two-ish. We had gifts under the tree for the girls, who had a squealing good time unwrapping them. Both had been begging for an American Girl doll, Ev and I sprung for them finding out from Rose which one they each liked the most. Of course Evelyn insisted on being a woman and had to order extra outfits as well.

The roast was fast approaching 145 internal temp, time to get the rest of the food going so it would all be ready when the thermometer showed 153. I removed the roast and set it on a plate to rest 5 minutes while I made an au-jus from the drippings. All else was headed for the table when the thermometer read 155, time to move it to the table and slice. This was by far my best effort to date. The roast was moist, very tasty, seasoned just right. Along with the other amenities it turned out to be a feast. After clean up it was time to exchange our big gift to each other.

Mine was in a box with some heft, made me wonder what was in it. I was still using the same cast iron pipe wrenches I originally bought working at Sam's how many years ago. I often talked of buying a full set of Ridgid aluminum wrenches, but always fell back on the fact that I already had wrenches and the money could be used elsewhere. Evvie had gotten me a set of aluminum wrenches, a twelve, a fourteen, an eighteen, and a twenty four inch. I was all smiles.

I handed her a box about 4x6x6. A copper fitting box actually, it's a guy thing. Perfect size box, why not use it? Taking off the paper she exclaimed.

"Three quarter inch street 90's, oh Dan, you shouldn't have."

Rosie was to my right and thumped me on the chest. "You ass, you are such a man at times."

Inside the box the box was a smaller one, and when she opened it her eyes flew to mine.

"Oh Dan, you didn't."

I nodded I did as she opened the little box, which exposed a ring size box. As she opened it she broke down crying, crawling to me on hands and knees she snuggled onto my lap and in my arms.

Repeating herself she kept saying, "Yes, yes, a hundred times yes."

Rosie took the box from Ev and looked at the contents. A one carat diamond engagement ring. Rose then commented maybe I wasn't such an ass after all. There were hoots, hollers and whoops of joy throughout the room. Evelyn handed me the box and told me I had to do two things. First I had to ask her properly and second I had to be the one to put the ring on her finger. I knelt and asked for her hand, which she accepted and then slid the ring on her finger. She melted in my arms and we kissed. I overheard Rosie's oldest daughter tell the other, "More boy cooties."

After the crowd cleared Evelyn wanted to call her folks with the good news. She'd put it on speaker for that portion of the call. There were shouts and squeals of joy on the other end before she switched back to regular while she talked with her mom about, I'm not sure what they talked bout, but mom's and daughters sure seem to do that a lot. They were on the phone 40 minutes when Ev finally said bye for the last time.

"Danny."

I knew something was going to be coming at me 100 miles per hour in the next part of this conversation.

"Mom and dad want us to come be with them for New Years. My schedule is extremely light, I think I can clear it easily. Do you think you can get away?"

"I'm not going to sleep in another room without you. We sleep in the same bed or it's not even worth considering. And I don't wanna hear any of this I can't make love in my parents house crap if we do go."

"Danny, I told you this pussy is yours, anywhere you want her, including my parents. They aren't going to say a word, I'm 33, not 13, I can make my own decisions."

I told her I'd look at the schedule and talk with the guys. I knew there was nothing scheduled over the holiday season and there would be no problem with the guys covering, but I said that anyway. What the hell is wrong with guys? Why can't we just say, "Sure babe, anything for you babe." And go with the flow? Ev went into the clinic a half day and I went to the shop. After kicking it around the guys basically told me to go with her or she'd have to wait in line to kick my ass.

I made a big deal out of it at supper. Talking about the sacrifices I was making. She looked at me, patted my hand and told me to clear the table while she filled the sink to wash. During our conversation she gave me a kiss, laid her head on my shoulder and spoke.

"You're so good to me Danny. I love you for going to my folks with me, but you're also full of bullshit. Glen called, you aren't sacrificing a damn thing. Since you've been naughty, Mrs. Santa will need to exact a punishment appropriate for the crime."

"And what might that punishment involve Mrs. Santa?"

"I'm not sure, but I do know it will require me making you my love slave and your face between my legs for starters. I'll let you know after that. Think you can take it buddy?"

"Bring it on bitch. I can handle anything you throw at me, especially when it involves my face and your puss."

She pinched my arm and called me an ass.

Our flight left Thursday morning, New Years Day would be Wednesday and we'd return the following Saturday. Her folks were surprised that I was a plumber/electrician by trade. Her mom saying something about thinking I had a skilled profession. Evelyn came to my rescue.

"Mom, Dad, do you know how to wire your house, or do the plumbing? The answer is no, and when you need one of those repaired what do you do? You call a tradesman don't you? Yes you do. It took Dan over four years of training and schooling to get his Master Plumbers license and as long to get his Master Electrical license. Do you still think he's unskilled?"

"Well no honey, I never thought about it that way", her mother mumbled.

As I looked at Evelyn my eyes were pleading 'can we please go home?' She smiled, patted my hand, kissed me and said "No, I love you."

Her mother asked no what? Ev told her it was nothing, what time is supper? At supper I met her younger sister who breezed in after a frantic day of shopping. Dropping the F bomb every third or fourth word, it was visibly affecting her mom and dad, yet they said nothing. Evelyn finally told her to clean up her mouth. Vivian, immediately challenged her. Who did she think she was coming home and trying to take over.

I'd had enough and shouted. "Hey." Then in a normal tone I continued. "Have some respect for other people. This isn't your home, it's your parents, show some respect. Close your nasty mouth or I'll pull your pants down and spank your bare ass. If you're going to act like a child I'll treat you like one."

She had a nasty looking grin on her face. "Maybe I'll keep swearing just for the thrill of being spanked."

Her mom stopped the interlude by saying supper was ready and we should get to the table while the food was hot. At the table the banter continued, but without the filthy language. Vivian was the youngest and an absolute spoiled brat. Her folks were too old to combat her any longer and had basically given up, hoping she'd marry and move out soon.

About nine Ev asked which room was ours. Her mom looked perplexed.

"Ours?"

"Yes, which room are Dan and I sleeping in?"

"Well the rooms only have one bed in them honey."

"How many do you think we'll need mother? Oh, now I get it. No, we sleep together, or we go elsewhere."

"I was afraid you'd say that. Honey are you sure sleeping together before you're married is a good thing?

I looked at Ev in complete disbelief. My folks are basically illiterate and yet they understand we are going to sleep together.

'Mom. Just what do you think we do in Nebraska? We sleep with each other, have for months."

"But what about babies, aren't you concerned about getting pregnant?"

"Mother, my God you're 73, not 103. I'm a doctor for crying out loud. Don't you think I know about birth control?"

"Oh ya, I didn't think about that. You're in the guest room, the one with the attached bath."

Entering the room I looked at Evelyn in confusion.

"I don't know Dan. That conversation scared me. I wonder if dementia isn't setting in. They knew you're a tradesman, I've told them a dozen times. I need to keep a closer eye on them while we're here, I'll know more in a few days."

We didn't make love, but we did talk for some time. Ev ended with a warning.

"Stay away from Viv if you can. She'll fuck you in a heart beat. She's the reason my first engagement ended, she seduced my fiancé and to top it off she fucked him in the room next to me without knowing who she was shagging. If I didn't know his moans I'd have never figured it out. They thought they'd sneak him out early, except I'd stayed up all night sitting at the bottom of the stairs. As they came down in the darkness and saw me there they about shit themselves. I threw the ring at him and told my sister I hated her. Two days later I was in the cabin at Conners Lake."

"Thanks babe. I know that was hard for you to talk about, but thanks for the warning. Dirty Dan would have nailed her ass, but your fiancé is true to you. It's your body, or no other body at this point."

"Danny if we weren't so worn out from the trip I'd screw you right here and now. Can I offer a rain check?"

Next morning Ev was up early and downstairs having coffee with her folks. I'd showered and was exiting my door when I saw Viv come out of the hallway bath completely naked. I wondered why she was using the hall bath when she had one in her room. She looked directly at me and smiled, making sure I saw everything. When she didn't move I went back into the room and closed the door. Ten minutes or so later Ev came into the room with coffee for me. She saw me sitting in the chair fully dressed and wondered why I hadn't come downstairs.

I told her what happened, and when she made no effort to cover herself or go to her room I came back in here to wait until I heard her go downstairs.

"Is she still shaved?"

"Bare as babies bottom."

"She says it makes her look sexy. I say it makes her look like an 8 year old. Dan I'm so glad we don't have that issue to deal with."

"Me too baby. I love your soft silky muff, don't you ever shave it."

Viv wanted Evelyn to go shopping with her Friday afternoon. Ev finally gave in and agreed. I spent time with her dad, he had a number of questions about different things not working right in the house. He had decent tools so I repaired what I could right away and made a list of things to pick up. I was just wrapping it up as the girls returned. I was dirty and sweaty. Ev kissed me.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers