Dirty Dan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

"Can't keep your hands out it can you? Dan, how did I know this would be a working trip?"

"Your dad needed help with several items. I got some taken care of and I'll pick up parts tomorrow at Home Cheapo or a hardware store if there's one nearby. I'll leave here feeling better knowing this stuff is done properly without draining their bank account."

"Mmmm, another reward night I see. I'm beginning to like this system after all."

We were making love that night when the headboard began hitting the wall. I stopped and was going to pull it away.

"Get your ass back in this bed and your cock inside me. It can bang on the wall, let her eat her heart out knowing it's me you're fucking and not her. I don't want to hurt her physically, but I want that slut to pay."

Helping her dad gave me something constructive to do. Evie just smiled at me as I went from one item to the next, lost in my reverie. We ventured to the local Ace after lunch to get parts. Everyone there knew her dad, he was introducing his daughters fiance to all, telling them, "He's a plumber you know."

Someone had to ask, "How do they do it in Nebraska." To which I replied.

"It's a national code, we do it there the same way you do it here."

"Oh, oh really. Never knew that."

The to do list was half done by days end Saturday. The younger brother and family were coming over after supper. He was a tin knocker (sheet metal man) so we got along great, fellow tradesmen can do that at times. Auntie Evelyn was swarmed by the three little ones, they weren't sure whether to go to Gram or their aunt, finally settling on sharing their affection with both.

Laying in bed I reminded Ev I hadn't ask about her shopping day with Viv. She told me it was the same as it had always been. Vivian is a spoiled brat and thinks everything should be given to her on a platter. She's 26, been out of college two years, has no job and lives off her folks. She did tell her I'd spoken to her about the scene in the hallway and to back off. I wouldn't fall for her antics and her efforts would be wasted.

Sunday morning we did a late breakfast, showered, dressed and sat around until lunch. Ev's dad was chomping at the bit to get going on the remaining projects. Ev looked at me and told me to get going before her dad peed his pants. We worked until four and called it a day. Her mom didn't feel like cooking so we went out to Olive Garden, our treat. The conversation was pleasant and casual. Monday morning we wrapped up the remainder of the repairs and had ourselves cleaned up by lunch.

Ev sat on the couch clinging to my arm beaming as her dad talked about all the projects he'd gotten done with my help. She squeezed my arm and whispered she hadn't seen him this excited in years. Her mom cooed and fawned over him as he spoke. "Oh papa, you're such a hard worker. It's good that Danny was here to help you."

We smiled at one another and kissed softly. I was suddenly glad we'd made the trip. Monday night being New Years Eve we celebrated early with a small glass of champagne. Her folks retired early, Vivian was getting ready to split for the night, looking more like a hooker than a school teacher who'd never gotten a job. Evelyn mentioned something about seeing her panties when Viv bent over. Viv's response was to flaunt if you've got it.

"I'm so glad I don't live here to witness this bullshit every day. It's got to break mom and dad's heart to see her like this."

Ev went online Tuesday to see if we could get an earlier return flight than Saturday, telling her folks she was needed at the clinic and I was needed at my business. She was able to change it to Thursday if we were willing to pay the upcharge. She told them gladly and secured the tickets with a card. I felt sorry for her, she was having to witness things she never wanted to see. On Wednesday she got her mom into see a doctor Evelyn knew. He agreed her mother was in the early stages of dementia.

With the doctors help Ev arranged for home health care visits to occur three times a week. They were accustomed to elderly issues, Ev's friend had used them many times in the past. The taxi picked us up at six Thursday morning. We had asked Viv to take us to the airport, she told us didn't get up before nine, so sorry, can't help. We were so glad to be home.

We made the decision to marry sooner rather than later. We knew what we wanted, why wait? Evelyn had a secondary motive as well, she wanted her folks to see her married while they still had their faculties intact. A date in March was set, her sister was still pissed and not going to come, we purchased tickets for her brother and family to fly out with her folks. They could not make that trip on their own. Her sister showed up the day before the wedding wondering why she wasn't the bridesmaid. I watched as it took every ounce of Evelyn's resolve not to kill her.

Our winter was relatively uneventful following our wedding. Early spring ushered in warmer temps and much needed rain. I'd moved in with her renting my place in town. Crops were in, new housing builds were beginning, Evelyn's position was made permanent and Aurora Health had hired another RN to assist her. We weren't sure about babies right away, Ev went off birth control a month after our wedding, we'd see what transpired from that point.

What transpired is the woman who wasn't going to rush things was trying to fuck me to death. It was every night, or twice, depending on where she was in her cycle. On a warm night in late May we had just finished making love when she said I could recuperate for a while. I asked why.

"Because I have our baby growing inside my womb. We're about six weeks along."

"WE" I asked.

"Absolutely, I didn't do this without you and I'll need you to help get me through this pregnancy. So Yes, it's WE."

Our next surprise came in July. I received a call from Sam at the hardware store, wanted us to meet he and his wife at the bowling alley for pizza, their treat. Evelyn's baby bump was now quite noticeable, Sam and Shirley congratulated us. She wanting to put her hand on Ev's tummy. Ev's very particular about who touches her, but smiled as she put Shirley's hand on the bump. Shirley and Sam were in their late 60's with no grandkids, so any experience like that brings about pleasant memories of days gone by.

After a beer and pizza I asked Sam what was up. He wanted to sell and retire, but their son Tucker wanted no part of buying the operation. Told Sam he'd work with the buyer a year and then he was splitting for Colorado. I told Sam we'd talk it over and get back to him by weeks end. Evelyn was in a rather amorous mood when we got home and started pulling my clothes off. When I asked what was going on she told me she wanted it hard and deep before her tummy was too big to lay on her belly.

I began removing her clothes, stopping to kiss our baby though her tummy. Her breasts had increased slightly and when I sucked the nipples she said to go easy because they were tender. I put three pillows on the bed, she looked like a vixen as she lay forward, cooing, smiling, whimpering as her ass went in the air. Looking back she smiled then told me to climb on and ride her hard. I buried my dick in her and waited, it wasn't ten seconds later and I felt her push her ass up.

I started my engine and piston fucked her for almost fifteen minutes before the friction got the best of us. I was pushing hard and bellowing as her ass was gyrating and quivering. A soft squeal could be heard as she began coming down from the orgasmic high we'd just enjoyed.

"Oh daddy, you do me so good. I want our children to be as happy as we are."

"Children?"

"Without question. You didn't honestly think you were going to give me one baby and be done did you? Pull out and lay down so I can suck you dry. I feel like playing in our shared cum. If you'd like I can sit on your face."

When she had my dick all cleaned up, I scooted her forward over my face. My first thought wasn't to be repulsed, it was more one of curiosity. Isn't this what cucks and sissies do? Then I reminded myself that they were licking other men's cum, I would be licking OURS. My tongue pushed forward slowly, tasting the sweetness of our combined juices. Once I had determined I liked it I licked her clean, a small glop of cum dropping into my mouth at one point. I had no desire to ever taste a man's cum, but ours mixed didn't bother me at all.

Evelyn was looking down at me as she shifted off my chest. She lowered herself and put her mouth on mine, probing deep in my mouth with her tongue.

"Next time save some in your mouth for me to taste. There isn't much to lick off your dick or your lips. I have to tell you Dan, that's the most erotic thing we've ever done, and we've done some pretty kinky shit."

"Danny. As my pregnancy goes on I'm going to want to try anal. I don't know if I can fit your cock in my pussy deep enough for you to enjoy as the baby starts dropping. I've researched it quite a bit and the rectal canal isn't as affected as the vaginal walls are. Just so you're prepared if some night I have a butt plug in my ass."

We had gone over everything concerning financials and legal issues reaching the conclusion we could buy the business and still have a solid nest egg to fall back on if needed. Our only demand, Tucker goes right away, I didn't want him working for or with me. I'd been around enough pot heads to know they tend to get careless if they're smoking on the job, and Tucker smoked all day, every day.

We invited Sam and Shirley to our house for grilled steaks Friday. Following a delicious supper we got down to business concerning price and Tucker. We felt the price was high by about fifty thousand. They agreed to meet us half way, but when it came to Tucker they balked. I explained that was the only way I'd do it. We haggled a little more and Shirley who had said nothing spoke to Sam.

"Take the offer Sam. We've bee trying to sell it for two years now. I want to be done with it, and as far as Tucker is concerned, he's 43, we can't be his keeper any longer. If Dan doesn't want him, then that's how it is. Dan, will you tell Tucker he's done, or do you want us to?"

"I'd prefer you do, otherwise he's going to file unemployment claims against Evelyn's and my corporation. You've been paying into it for years, if he's going to file let him try and do it against yours."

Sam said he'd talk with the lawyers on Monday and wanted to know when we wanted to close. I told him yesterday, the sooner we could do it the better. By September one we were the owners of the oldest hardware store in the entire county. With Tucker gone I was able to bring in a young man with a family to take his place. He had his journeymans license and was halfway to attaining his master. I also found an electrician in his late 40's who was tired of the big city. These two hires afforded me the time to pursue new jobs and expand on the ones we did have.

Our daughter was born on a Monday afternoon in December. Celia Ray. I had always been a proponent of teaching more trades in high school instead of trying to steer everybody to a college and huge debts. To my surprise the school counselor stopped in to see me in February. Wanting to know if I would be interested in doing some summer internships for kids who wanted to be in the trades. That was the spring we hired our first summer kids as we called them. Two boys and a girl.

Our little Celia was the noisiest baby I'd ever heard when she nursed. Gulping, cooing, making little noises all the while sucking like she'd been starved. There were a few times that Ev saved a little taste for me. I loved sucking her tits, feeling the warm sweet milk squirt in my mouth. We'd worked out a schedule for her night feedings. I'd get up in the night, bring her to mommy, then change her, walk and burp her so Ev could go back to sleep.

The girl from our first internship went to trade school and returned to work for us as an electrician. She married a plumber while in school and he came to work for us as well. The two older guys who had been part time retired. They'd show up at job sites to kibbutz or tell us what we were doing was all wrong, then laugh when we told them to go fuck off.

The clinic had several mothers on staff who were nursing, they decided to pool their resources and set up an in-house day care, allowing them to nurse during the day. When word reached the main offices, they liked the idea so much they covered all the expenses and set up day cares in three others staffed by younger women.

Our second baby was born two years later, Robert, named after her late father.

We've been together four years now. Work is steady, the store is busy, we have our two babies to dote over and we continue to remain smitten with each other. We thought the babies might put a damper on our sex lives temporarily, we were wrong. As soon as Evelyn was healed enough to have intercourse we were back at it with a frenzy. Given our ages we decided two kids was enough, so Ev had her tubes tied during the second birth. With no more concern as to becoming pregnant, her sexual appetite is nearly insatiable.

I recently had a nasty cut on my arm and went in to have her stitch it up. When she was done with my wound, she locked the door and lifted her skirt pulling her panties down. She motioned me to get my dick out.

"But Evelyn, you can clearly see that I'm hurt."

Bending over the exam table with her skirt around her waist, bare ass and nylon clad legs she scolded me.

"Your arm is hurt, not your dick. Stop whining and fuck me like Dirty Dan would have."

It was some of the best sex we'd had in a long time.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers