Dirty Daughter has Dirty Laundry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I washed myself, I considered the change that my relationship with Lily had suddenly experienced. We had bonded more and more after her mother left, to the point that we acted like friends as much family, but now we had crossed into taboo territory.

Was it just the smell of cum that got Lily going, or was it my cum? Was she attracted to me? If so, did she want to have sex with me? Did I want to have sex with her? Even if we both wanted to, would it still be wrong for us to sleep together, as two consenting, albeit related, adults?

I felt my dick getting hard again and forced myself to abandon the line of thought and ended my shower abruptly. As I got dressed, I eyed my recently-used shorts. An idea crossed my mind and without much deliberation, I picked them up and folded them as if they weren't still damp with jizz. Then, as I made my way downstairs, I stopped off in Lily's bedroom and laid the soiled garment at the foot of her bed.

As I descended the stairs, I detected the smell of eggs and bacon and, best of all, coffee. Lily was at the kitchen table, eating her breakfast and browsing on her phone.

"Good morning, beautiful," I greeted her as I had a million times before, though it felt a little different this time. Regardless, I leaned over her from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek, earning a small coo from her like always. But she didn't look up from her phone, not until I told her, "I left something for you in your room."

"What is it?" Lily asked as I went to get a plate of food and cup of coffee. Without looking back at her, I shrugged, and a second later I heard the legs of her chair scraping across the tiled floor and the sound of her bare feet moving away. Just as I was sitting down to enjoy the food she had made, I heard the faint click of her bedroom door closing. About ten minutes later, as I was finishing my meal, she returned with a big, sheepish smile.

"So fresh," she said thankfully as she sat back down at the table.

"Glad you enjoyed," I replied as coolly as I could. "So, you got any plans for today?"

"Me and Julia are going to get our nails done in a little bit, then we'll probably do some shopping. And there's this party tonight, supposed to be pretty big and... Wait— Unless—Did you want to do something?" I didn't take her meaning at first and just replied casually.

"Nah, only thing on the docket for me today is yard work. You go and have fun."

"Okay," Lily replied softly, and I failed to detect her disappointment. "Here, I'll get that," she said as she reached for my empty plate, and I smacked her hand away playfully.

"No, no, no, you cooked, so I got the dishes."

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna go get changed," she surrendered with a giggle.

"Alright, but don't change too much, I love you just the way you are," I replied, my standard response to her using that phrase, which usually warranted an eye-roll. But this time Lily smiled fondly, and then she rolled her eyes.

An hour later, as I lapped the yard on the mower and let my mind wander, I circled back to Lily's words earlier and finally began to wonder. What 'something' did she think I wanted to do? I pushed the thought from my mind; it didn't matter anyway, I had already crossed a line, I couldn't push the boundary further.

But then I realized that I had a set a precedent with that kinky gift. Surely Lily would expect it to happen again. Wold she try to escalate it? Would I? I was suddenly astonished and disgusted that I had masturbated to the thought of her, let alone the fact that I had passively helped her masturbate as well. Fuck.

While I was desperately searching for another thought to keep my mind off of Lily, I heard a horn from the driveway. Lily was in her car, ready to leave, and waving enthusiastically at me. As I waved back, she pressed a hand to her lips, then held it out and blew me a kiss. I did as expected and caught it, to which she grinned big before putting her car in gear and departing.

Now there was no avoiding the questions and thoughts about Lily and the inappropriate relationship that was budding between us. More than once, I found myself drifting off course and leaving large patches of grass uncut.

After spending twice as long as usual to mow the yard, I went upstairs for a shower to wash off the physical and metaphorical filth, but I was stopped dead in my tracks when I entered my bedroom.

I took a few steps toward my bed, stopping at the foot of It, and looked down. There, folded neatly, were the shorts I had ejaculated into and left for Lily earlier in the day, and on top of them was a pair of fine black booty shorts.

I picked up the small, sexy undies, expecting nothing but softness,but felt a hard, crusty texture at the center. I raised Lily's underwear to my nose and inhaled deeply, savoring the smell of her sex. I usually jerked off once a day, with the occasional day off, but while I showered, I had to relieve myself again and let my forbidden fantasies run wild.

In my mind, Lily and I were back on the balcony the night before, holding each other close. Then we were kissing, slowly at first, but soon she was on top of me and we were making out passionately. An instant later, we were inside, Lily on her back on my bed, me standing at her feet, pulling her pants and panties off together.

Once I had her and myself naked, I grabbed her ankles, pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and knelt down for a taste of my daughter's pussy. Then my mind of course skipped ahead to her cumming on my tongue and telling me how good I was through raunchy moans and heavy breaths. I stood up and, at long last, I fucked her. She cried out as I parted her lips, and praised the girth and length of my cock as I probed further.

And that was when, in real life, I busted my nut on the shower wall. With a deep breath, my state of arousal was replaced with regret. Jerking off while thinking about Lily was bad enough, but those weren't just thoughts, they were hopes of a near future.

I silently berated myself while I cleaned off the wall, ended my shower and dried myself off. But as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom and spotted her sexy undies again. I began questioning my harsh judgment of myself. After all, Lily was an adult now and mature enough to make her own decisions. And, though some people considered incest a sin, I never really saw anything wrong with it, as long as it was consensual and no one got hurt of course. Plus, it's not like I was planning to start a family with her.

After getting dressed, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. My Saturdays were usually spent reading or watching TV or working on the basement, but none of that seemed appealing at the moment. Instead, I decided to get stoned.

I went to Lily's room to raid her stash in the bottom drawer of her computer desk, where she kept her bud along with her papers, bowls and bong, but I found another piece among her collection: a vibrator.

The pink phallus was about four inches long, shaped like a rocket, and not very thick. I wanted to pick it up and bring it to my nose and run my tongue up the shaft, to smell and taste my daughter's pussy for the first time. My dick was hard again, but I neglected it and turned my attention away from the toy. Hastily, I grabbed the bag of weed, packed a bowl, and headed for the balcony.

I spent the next hour nursing that bowl-pack, alternating between admiring the green of the leaves and the blue of the sky and browsing the news and memes and whatnot on Reddit. I was high enough that I was barely thinking about Lily. And then she got home. Only a screen door separated me from my bedroom, so I heard the faint sound of the front door closing, and then her calling out for me.

"Dad, I'm home! Where are you?" She probably expected to find me hanging out in the living room.

"Upstairs!" I yelled back, turning toward the house and cupping my hand around my mouth to aim my voice. I was answered with the sound of her climbing the stairs, though a few minutes passed before she joined me on the balcony.

"Hey," she said as she came around and, to my surprise, snuggled up against me. It was far from unheard of for us to cuddle, but it wasn't this commonplace either. She had gotten changed out of her out-clothes, now wearing a pair of tiny pink gym shorts that barely covered anything and a tiny baby-blue top that showed off more of her tits and tummy than it hid.

"Hey," I parroted back, wrapping my arm around her shoulders as she laid her bare legs across my waist.

"It smells good up here," she said while she gently rubbed my chest with her palm.

"Want a hit?" I asked, picking up the bowl and lighter from the armrest, knowing she did. Without a word, she took them from me, milked what was left, and put them down on the table.

"Is that my bowl..?" Lily asked, falling toward a realization. "...from my desk?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked as if I didn't know what she was getting at. "It was right next to your vibrator," I continued carelessly and that cleared the atmosphere. Lily melted into me, curling up against my chest, and my dick swelled and shifted. "You buy anything?"

"Yeah, a few things. A pair of sweats, jeans, a couple tops, underwear, shoes, the usual."

"Hmm, what kinda underwear?" I asked on behalf of my growing cock without thinking, though I didn't regret it as much I knew I should've. I felt her shift under my chin, like she started to lift her head to look up at me, but changed her mind immediately.

"Couple bras, some thongs and g-strings. Why? What's your favorite kind?"

"Well those booty shorts you left me this morning are next-level sexy." My dick was like a catapult, a solid beam that wanted desperately to spring up, but it was suppressed by Lily's legs atop it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," Lily replied in a seductive tone as she shifted her legs slightly, and I knew that I was a sentence or two from fucking her. But I chickened out.

"I did, and I think I need to go make another present for you." At that point Lily did look up at me.

"Right now?"

"Yup," I replied shortly as I slid out from under her, and made for the door. Half a step inside, I looked back and asked her, "you coming?"

"I get to watch? Seriously?" She jumped to her feet excitedly. I was not offering that at all, merely suggesting that she come inside and leave while I did the deed. I opened my mouth to explain the misunderstanding, but seeing the hope and happiness on her face, I couldn't bring myself to turn her down.

"Yeah, come on," I replied with a small shrug. "Though I've never masturbated with an audience, so I can't exactly guarantee the quality of the show."

"Then I'll make sure to leave a review," Lily quipped back. Her banter was getting good.

"Awesome, but honestly, anything other than a five is a zero," I joked back as I went to my dresser and grabbed my shorts.

"Duly noted. Where should I sit?"

"Foot of the bed is fine," I suggested. We were both surprisingly casual about the intimate scenario we were entering, perhaps as a result of the weed or a testament to our bond, or because deep down it was what we both wanted and we didn't care if it was wrong.

I grabbed my shorts from the dresser and took a step toward the bathroom to get changed. Then I stopped abruptly, realizing the futility. I was about to jerk off through my gym shorts and ejaculate into the fabric, then pass them off to my daughter to sniff while she masturbated in turn. I realized that there was no point in trying to preserve decency anymore, and that we were on a path with an unavoidable end.

"Nice, front row—" Lily began, but her breath was taken away when I dropped my pants and underwear. My cock had softened a tad, but when her eyes locked on it, mouth agape, looking impressed by my size, it quickly rose to its full glory again. "You have a really nice dick, Dad," she complimented, a sentence I never expected to hear.

"Thank you, I grew it myself."

Lily giggled and hit me with, "I don't know, I bet I had a little something to do with it this time," and I was speechless. I laughed and tipped my head toward her, giving her due credit.

I stepped out of my pants and, though I didn't usually take my shirt off to masturbate, I did then, because Lily had me feeling sexy and confident, and also because wearing shorts and a shirt is normal, but wearing just a top felt unnatural.

I pulled on my gym shorts and got situated on the bed, reclined with two pillows under my back on the opposite side of where I slept. Lily was the yin to my yang, leaning back on her hands at the foot of the bed, her slender legs stretched out beside me.

I wrapped my hand around my hard on and stroked it a few times, but something was missing: porn. Usually I would find a sexy picture on r/gonewild as a loose reference and just let my mind run wild, imaging women I knew and creating completely fictional babes to help me to orgasm. Lily was sitting right there, her legs looking amazing, tits popping out of her shirt, but...

"Is this too weird? Should I go?" Lily questioned when my hand stopped moving and my dick started shrinking.

"What? No, no," I answered quickly, not sure how to explain it, but then I decided to just be honest and forward, as I always strove to be with Lily. "It's just that I usually look at porn while I do this, but I don't know," I said, squeezing my dick and stroking to keep it from deflating completely.

"What kind of porn do you watch?" she asked curiously, which sent a surge of blood to my genitals.

"I just look at pictures of hot chicks," I admitted simply.

"So, would this help?" Lily asked as she sat up and pulled her top down, exposing her breasts. My cock grew almost as fast as my eyes went wide. "I'll take that as a yes," she added with a giggle as she pulled her top off over her head and I started jerking my engorged cock.

Lily toyed with her perfectly plump tits for my benefit, squeezing them together, shaking her upper body so they bounced and jiggled, pinching and pulling on her nipples until they were stiff. I wanted to play with them so badly.

"Would this help, too?" she asked a she got up on her knees and turned away from me. I knew what she was going to do next, but I was mesmerized nonetheless. Her thumbs slipped inside the waistband of her shorts and, bending over a little to accentuate the curve of her booty, pushed them down her thighs to her knees. Her hands slid back up her thighs to her round, supple cheeks and pulled them apart to show off her pink, puckered butt hole and her tight, hairless slit. Then she turned around and sat back down to remove her shorts entirely.

"You are so sexy," I told her as I jerked off.

"Thank you," she replied with a little smile, spreading her legs and parting her outer lips with two fingers. "I'm really wet for you, can you tell?" Her pussy was glistening with her honey, but she knew that as I well as I did, so I didn't respond, I just watched and beat my meat fervently. My heart was pounding.

While I looked on intently, Lily played with her pussy, focusing on her clit, while her gaze was fixed on my hand and hard on. Yesterday, I had a good, healthy relationship with my daughter; today we were masturbating together. It was insane.

When Lily slid a finger inside her pussy and moaned, I was pushed beyond the point of no return and quickly told her that I was about to cum.

"Yes, please cum for me, Daddy," she encouraged, and a second later I did just that. I pulled the fabric taut around the head and let my huge load ooze through to Lily's absolute delight. "Oh my god, " she whispered, her expression of awe very similar to the one she had when she saw Disney World for the first time.

I grunted hard and my hips bucked against my own grasp while I spewed hot jizz, my eye-line jumping from Lily's pussy to her tits, then to her eyes. I was surprised at how powerful my orgasm was and how much cum I produced, considering I had already jerked off that day.

My dick was still hard when I removed my shorts, revealing myself to her again, cum smeared all over the head. I tossed my shorts into her lap and she quickly picked them up and brought them to her face. She breathed in deeply through her nose as I expected, savoring my aroma.

But to my surprise, Lily then pushed the shorts into her mouth, specifically the section that was drenched with my fresh sperm. She sucked on the fabric, collecting the thick globs that hadn't even had a chance to soak in yet, then worked her lips and cheeks and tongue to draw out as much more as she could.

Her hand was working her pussy fervently, the heel digging into her clit while her middle- and ring finger worked the inside of her pussy. I figured she was about to climax, so I echoed back her encouragement from a moment earlier.

"That's it, cum for me, baby," her eyes lifted to look into mine, and they were alive with lust. A second later, she broke, and her hips jerked and her whole began tensing and twitching randomly. She groaned and cried out, but with my shorts still stuffed in her mouth, it was all muffled.

She fell back, the top quarter of her body hanging over the edge of the bed, and fingered herself for another minute or so until her orgasm had all but worn off. It was too soon for me to go again, otherwise I would've grabbed her and fucked her right then and there.

After she pulled the cloth from her mouth and caught her breath, Lily sat up. "That was so fucking hot," she said, grinning from ear to ear. Seizing the opportunity, I grabbed the small notepad and pen that I kept on my night stand for when I woke up with a billion-dollar idea.

"So, out of five, how would you rate your experience?" I asked with a straight face as I scribbled on the paper. Lily burst with laughter, falling back again and holding her stomach. It took her a minute to stop laughing and regain her composure and, honestly, that was almost as rewarding as watching her orgasm with the aid of my words and the scent and taste of my cum.

"Seriously, that was amazing," Lily reiterated.

"Yeah it was," I confirmed. "You are so fucking sexy," I added, looking over her nude body, not trying to hide my attraction at all. She bit her lip, flicked her hair over shoulder and leaned back to let me get a good look.

"Do you always cum that much?"

"No," I responded quickly and honestly. "Do you always taste it like that?"

"No, but only because they're usually dry before I can get to 'em."

Silence fell for a moment, then I admitted openly, "I was worried it might be awkward, but, to be honest, I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

"Heh, me too," Lily admitted. "Actually, I don't think I've ever cum that hard." She peered down between her legs and my eyes followed and we both noticed the massive wet spot under her. "We have to do this again," she exclaimed and our eyes met.

"Agreed." I knew it was going to happen again, and I was fine with that, but would I allow it to go further? The question lingered in the back of my mind for a while, though the answer was obvious.

Lily left to get cleaned up and I did the same. I made it downstairs first and, when my stomach growled, I decided that we needed burgers. I went to the patio and started up the grill, then, when I went back inside to get the patties, I found Lily taking a big bite out of on an apple.

"Oh, I was just gonna make us some cheeseburgers," I said, dejected.

"Perfect, I'm starving!" she replied emphatically. Relieved, I stepped forward, but she blocked my path. She stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, Dad."

I'd heard those words from her a million times before, but it was different this time, and I understood her meaning instantly; she was still my loving daughter, and I her adoring father, but now we had added another level to our relationship, found a new way for us to express our love for each other.