Dirty Daughter has Dirty Laundry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, sweetheart," I reciprocated as I pulled back slightly and kissed her on the forehead. "You wanna watch your old man work the grill?"

"In a minute, I'm gonna roll a joint so we have a snack for after."

We discussed her plans for the future while we ate on the patio; after two years at a local college, she had decided to take a year off, but wasn't sure how to spend that time. She insisted that she should get a job, but I was adamant that she volunteer at an animal shelter or something similar.

"I wanna help you out more," Lily complained, but it was unfounded; I made a good living, had sizable savings, and the house was nearly paid off. But she didn't know that, all she really knew was that I was a single dad supporting her in a beautiful home in the wealthy suburbs. But how could she see further when I never let her in on that side?

"Trust me, your time would be better spent doing something you're passionate about than working a job you hate. And hey, if you want, I'll let you in on our finances so I can prove that we're all good." She reacted keenly to that idea.

A few minutes later, we had both finished our food, so we moved to a nearby bench to smoke up. Lily cuddled up against me again and I didn't question it for a second. In fact, while I was usually careful to keep my arm high around her shoulder or low by her waist, this time I allowed my grasp to fall in a more centralized location, just under her bust.

When the joint got so low that it burned our lips, we tossed it, but we remained there together for a while longer, enjoying each others warmth and the open air. We made small talk for a bit, but gradually fell into a comfortable silence. At least half an hour passed before Lily asked out of the blue:

"So if you could go be one of the first settlers on Mars, would you?" I was high, so I thought much longer about the question than necessary, and that allowed me to come up with the perfect answer. (Though if I'm being completely honest, I might have/probably would have spit out the same exact thing or something very similar, just faster and with less contemplation and sincerity.)

"Only if I get to bring you with me."

"You're so cheesy," Lily said with a laugh, but she hugged me tighter and I reacted in kind.

We unfurled eventually and went inside. Lily had left her phone on the kitchen island while we ate, smoked and cuddled intimately, so she of course had a lot of texting to do when she got her hands on her phone. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. Several minutes later, she joined me on the couch, sitting with her legs across my lap. I moved my hand to her thigh without thinking and gave it a firm squeeze.

"So, you going to that party with your friends?" I asked her. Lily rolled her head back and sighed.

"They're not going anymore, they're going to a different party that's way too far away. But this guy I met is still going and wants me to still go, but I don't know." She lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes before asking, "what do you think I should do?"

Holy shit, is she really testing me right now? I asked myself. I didn't think much beyond that, I just answered instinctively with my lesser head.

"Nah, you should stay in, we can have a movie night." Lily's approval of my response was written across her face, her eyes big and her smile bigger.

"Okay, sounds like a plan! But I gotta run out and get a couple things fist." She stood up and pulled her leggings higher around her waist, stretching the already sheer fabric, and, sitting right behind her, I wantonly admired her buxom booty and the bright red thong between her cheeks.

"What things?" I asked as she walked away, my eyes still locked on her ass, enjoying the way it swayed with each step.

"Just girl things," she said with a shrug, looking over her shoulder and catching me checking out her ass. "Enjoying the view?" she asked, smirking.

"So much," I replied shamelessly and she grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

"I'll be back in ten minutes," she told me as she slipped into a pair of sandals, though I knew she wouldn't; Lily was notoriously bad at estimating how long it would take for her to do something. "Love you," she called out habitually as she opened the front door.

"Love you more!" I yelled back as she left.

I considered taking a shower before she got back, just in case, but decided it wasn't necessary; I was still clean enough from the last one. But there was something else I could do to make myself more presentable. With a dustpan and brush in hand, I went upstairs and headed for my bathroom to do some man-scaping.

Twenty minutes later, I was still maneuvering the clippers around my groin, clipping long hairs that had somehow escaped previous passes. My pubic hair had grown thick and long in my years of celibacy, so it took a while to trim it all back.

It had been several years since I tried dating; Lily always seemed to hate my girlfriends, and my loyalty was to her above all others, so I eventually stopped trying, resolved to seek a new partner when she inevitably moved out.

Once I finished cutting my pubes, I eyed my package, which was hanging heavy from the massage it had just received from the clippers, and it looked much bigger and cleaner. After I rinsed and dried my genitals to rid them of lose hairs, I got dressed and went back downstairs, and just as I plopped down on the couch to search for a movie for us to watch, Lily returned.

"Honey, I'm home!" she bellowed joyfully.

"That was the longest ten minutes of my life," I remarked. It had been over half an hour since she left.

"The wait was worth it, trust me," Lily replied, piquing my interest. "I got us wine!" she added, which was nice, but not nearly the revelation I had expected.

"Nice. I'm gonna make some nachos, wanna pick out a movie?" While I prepared our snack, Lily disappeared for a couple of minutes, then returned and began searching the myriad of streaming services we were subscribed to.

"None of these new movies look any good," she said with a frown as I put the plate down on the table and sat next to her.

"You know what that means..." When we couldn't decide on a movie to watch, we defaulted to the greatest cinematic adventure of all time.

"Princess Bride!" Lily answered. It was at the top of the favorites list, so within seconds she had it rolling. We watched wordlessly as we ate, devouring the nachos within minutes.

"I'm gonna open the wine," Lily informed me as she stood up and again adjusted her pants right in front of me, giving me an eyeful of ass. But her red thong had been replaced with a pair of pink booty shorts, identical to the soiled pair she had gifted me but for the color.

"Mm, those are sexy," I commented and she responded by leaning forward a bit to better show off her undies.

"I thought you might like 'em," she said, then went to retrieve a couple of glasses and a corkscrew. While she poured the wine, I pulled the coffee table closer to the couch so that we could easily reach our glasses.

Lily returned and place our drinks on the table, then sat half on top of me. With our bodies entwined more tightly than a father and daughter should be, we resumed the movie, sipping our drinks and refilling as needed.

My dick was mostly hard from the subtle intimacy and pressing into the underside of her thighs once more. As the story reached its climax, Humperdinck beaten and Westley finally having unfettered access to his love, I was aroused and feeling bold.

An idea popped into my head and, without proper consideration, I guided Lily's hand to my erection. She reacted earnestly, slipping her fingers around my shaft and squeezing it firmly through my sweats. I paused the movie with just seconds left and turned toward her.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked as she groped my cock.

"Yes," she responded breathlessly. As we neared the top of the steps, Lily looked back to check if I was staring at her ass again, and was pleased to find that I was. I expected that we'd go into my bedroom, but she led the way to her room instead.

I rarely went into her bedroom over the past few years, affording her the privacy that most young adults sought. My intrusion earlier in the day to get some weed was the first time I'd stepped foot in her room in months.

A year or so earlier, at Lily's request, I'd painted over the walls and ceiling, changing them from bright pink to off-white. The posters of boy bands and rappers and fictional characters had all been removed as well, and the unicorns on her desk had been replaced with flowers and a candle. My little girl had grown up.

White sheets adorned her bed, and a purple comforter laid flat on top, all neatly made. I stood at the foot of the bed and was about get up on it, but then it occurred to me that I was missing something.

"Hang on, I gotta grab a pair of shorts, I'll be right back," I said as I spun around and stepped forward to leave, but Lily blocked my path.

"Can I do it this time? Jerk you off?" Her voice was soft, but filled with conviction. I balked at her question for a moment, gaping stupidly.

"Yeah, sure," I replied finally, stepping back. Lily's hands went to my chest and pushed, encouraging me to sit on her bed.

"I have lube," Lily revealed as she went to her dresser and pulled out a small bottle from the top drawer. I didn't think much of it in the moment, but the next day, I realized that lube was the main thing she had gone out to get earlier that day.

She came back to the bed and, standing before me, peeled her top off, her tits jiggling as they were liberated, then pushed her leggings to her ankles and stepped out of them, leaving her naked but for those enticing pink booty shorts. Then she proceeded to strip me of my sweatpants and underwear and I helped by pulling my shirt off and lifting my butt at the right time.

"Oh, nice hair cut," she complimented, immediately noticing that I'd trimmed my pubic hair.

"Yeah, it was overdue."

"I love it, you look even bigger now, and way cleaner," Lily continued, and I swelled with pride. "I'd love to shave it for you one day," she offered and I was quiet for a moment, considering the idea. It might be a little weird, but if Lily preferred it clean shaven...

"As long as you can do it without leaving those little red bumps, I'm fine with it," I agreed.

"Nice, maybe I'll do it tomorrow."

So there I was, sitting nude on my daughter's bed with her standing before me in naught but her exotic lace underwear, while we contemplated spending part of our Sunday in the bathroom so she could shave my cock and balls and, honestly, it didn't even feel strange at that point; sexual intimacy already felt like a normal element of our familial relationship.

How have we come this far so quickly? I wondered. Maybe it's been bubbling under the surface all this time, I answered myself swiftly.

Lily's heavy breasts were inches in front of my face, so full and round and tantalizing, but just as the inclination to reach up and squeeze them hit me, Lily pushed me onto my back. I scooted closer to the middle of the bed and grabbed her pillows to prop up my upper body while she fiddled with the bottle of lube. She scratched at the top until she managed to break the seal, dropping scraps of plastic on the floor carelessly.

My hard cock laid patiently on my stomach while Lily knelt beside me. She squirted a bit of lube into her palm, then rubbed her hands together thoroughly. Grasping my shaft with her small hands, her fingers just barely got all the way around it, but the head of my cock poked out the top of her stacked fists.

"Fuck, it's so thick and long, I love your cock," Lily commended.

"Can I touch you too?" I asked as she began pumping her hands up and down.

"Yes, please," she consented earnestly, then sat down with her legs spread and her hips angled toward my head. I slid a hand up her bare thigh, then, through her thin underwear, I very lightly ran a finger up and down secluded slit. While she continued to stroke me slowly with both hands, I rubbed her pussy, gentle yet persistent, until I felt and saw the material grow damp. Maintaining my soft touch, I pulled her panties to the side, revealing her smooth, soft sex.

"Let's get these off," I suggested, and she quickly obliged and joined me in nakedness, then sat down again, one leg extended beside me, the other stretched across my torso, her pussy spread between her thighs, open to to my view and inclinations.

I responded by licking a finger, moistening it before I dragged the tip down her slot, opening her labia further. I explored her with my finger while she removed a hand from my shaft and upped the pace with the one that remained, her fingers and palm gliding up and down my cock swiftly.

"Squeeze harder when you get to the head," I requested and she complied immediately, and surprisingly well. Soon she was jerking me off almost as well as I did.

"Playing with my clit gets me really wet, but I can't cum without hitting my g-spot, don't ask me why," Lily informed me in kind. I dragged my thumb up her soft lips to the top, pulling her hood back and pressing the pad of my digit to her hidden nub. "Don't go easy on it," she added as I began massaging it. So I applied more pressure and rolled my thumb around her small erection, and her pussy became noticeably wetter and she let out a sigh of joy.

I reached across my body with my other hand and slipped a finger inside of her, stirring my digit around the confines of her channel for a moment before searching her upper wall. When she gasped and her hips jumped, I knew I had found her sweet spot.

Her hand had slowed on my dick while I flicked her bean, but now it ceased all movement, simply holding the stiff, swollen organ near the middle. After a couple minutes of me working her two most sensitive points, her fingers pulled away from my cock and she grabbed her tits with both hands as she laid back. She was breathing quite heavily and her mouth was partially ajar, drinking in air unsteadily.

"Yes, that feels so good, keep going, harder," Lily pleaded and I doubled my efforts for her, grinding my thumb against her clit roughly and pushing another finger inside her to help stimulate her g-spot. "Fuck, yes, that's perfect, I think I'm getting close." She grabbed her nipples, pinching them tight and pulling on them. "Yes, I'm so close, keep going," she begged of me needlessly; I had no intention of letting up until I made my baby girl gush.

Though it lay forgotten on my stomach, my dick was still rigid as steel— in fact, I was hornier now. I loved getting chicks off; nothing got me hotter than making a woman tremble with pleasure, and Lily was starting to do just that, her body quaking.

"Yes! I'm cumming!" she cried out. An instant later, I felt her walls contract around my fingers and her pussy grew warmer and wetter. Her body tensed and her grip on her tits tightened as pleasure consumed her. At the height of her orgasm, her body lurched hard a few times and she let out an elongated sultry moan.

I continued to toy with her cunt until she relaxed, let out a long sigh and begged me to stop. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, but kept my other hand where it was and slowly, lightly continued to rub her clit. Lily sat up, smiling wide and shaking her head softly.

"I can't believe my dad just got me off, that was so fucking hot!" She watched as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean, tasting her delicious nectar. "Hey, don't forget to share!" Lily complained.

"You want some? There's plenty left, you covered my whole hand." I held my hand out to show her and she took it by the wrist, guiding it to her mouth. Lily wrapped her lips around my ring- and little fingers and nursed on them diligently. She got her cum off, but left a coat of saliva in its place. Then she gave my thumb similar treatment and cleaned the rest of my hand with her tongue, dragging her slick, pink organ across my palm and the back of my hand.

"Mm, I taste so good."

"I second that. Alright, you've had your fill, now you've got a hand-job to finish." Lily giggled and looked down at my hard on, licking her lips as she admired my meat. After applying a bit more lube to her hands, she grasped my stiff wood and began stroking it like a pro. Her other hand went to my balls, cupping my sack and caressing my nuts gently.

Lily's grip wasn't as firm as mine, but she moved her hand up and down the length of my dick so enthusiastically. At one point she focused her effort on the head, squeezing it tight, twisting her fingers around it, swiping her palm across the tip. I didn't have to tell her that I loved it, my hips moved up in response and she got the message.

Her other hand moved upward, grasping my rod just under the head and stroked it short and hard. My head swelled larger as she caressed the underside and played with the top, and soon I felt a tell-tale tingle in my balls.

"I hope you have a towel, 'cause I'm about to cum hard," I warned her.

"It's okay, just cum," she replied airily. So I did. I inhaled sharply as my balls tightened and churned out fresh cream. My dick throbbed in Lily's grip, and at the last second, she removed her hand from the tip and replaced it with her lips, taking my dick into her mouth just enough to encompass the bloated purple head. Over the next minute or so, I experienced the most erotic event of my life (up to that point).

I gasped as my first spurt shot out of my cock and into my daughter's mouth. Lily kept stroking my cock, her fingers bouncing off her lips, coaxing as much of my cum out as she could. I painted her tongue and cheeks white and soon it was too much for her to maintain and it began draining out from behind her lips, adding lube for her hand on my rod.

She didn't let up until my dick began to soften, then she removed her mouth carefully so she didn't lose anymore of my seed than necessary. Sitting back, she opened her mouth to show off my load, sloshing my milky cum around with her tongue.

"Swallow it all and I'll take you on a shopping spree," I promised, though I was sure that was her plan; I wanted to dote on her anyway. Lily's eyes lit up at my offer and she promptly pursed her lips and swallowed with a gulp, then opened wide to show me her empty mouth (though her tongue was still stained white.

"Okay, so we'll go shopping in the morning, then I'll shave you after, and then, well, probably this again."

"Yes, definitely this again," I agreed shamelessly. I knew it was wrong, but hey, as long as we didn't fuck, it wasn't that bad, right? "Alright, I gotta piss and get cleaned up."

"Me too," Lily concurred, and we retreated to our respective bathrooms.

It was a little after eight o'clock when we met up in the living room. Lily went right for the wine, filling our glasses. She had changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a hoodie (my old, gray, beaten up hoodie to be precise). It was only closed three-quarters of the way and all I could see under it was skin.

"Are you wearing anything under that?" I asked as Lily handed me my glass.

"Nope," she replied bluntly as she unzipped the sweatshirt and pulled it open to prove it.

"Good to know. Wanna shoot some pool?" About a year earlier, I had cleared out the large, open basement and began renovations to turn it into a game room. I hadn't done much yet, just replaced the old wall panels, carpeted the floor and added a pool table, dart board and some furniture. My next goal was to have a full bar installed and maybe a big screen TV and some theater seating.

"Sure, I've been practicing recently," Lily said as she turned to lead the way. Once downstairs, she went to the rack of cues to retrieve our sticks while I racked the balls. "Can I ask you something? Lily asked as she stepped up to the head of the table and leaned over to position the cue ball, her hoodie falling away from her chest and giving me a clear view of her perfect breasts.