Dirty Daughter has Dirty Laundry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, but could you zip up? My dick is sore enough already, and getting hard is just gonna make it hurt." I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten off three times in one day. Lily laughed and acquiesced, zipping the garment up to the top.

"So do you think it's weird? What we did today?" I pondered her question as I eased the triangle away from the table, leaving the pool balls arranged neatly.

"Most of the time, especially when we were actually doing it, no, not at all. I did feel pretty guilty a few times, but I keep reminding myself that you're a grown woman now, and an extremely beautiful and sexy one at that."

"Thank you," Lily interjected, beaming with joy at my compliment.

"I definitely enjoyed, let's say, our time together, and it seemed like you enjoyed it also, so no harm done." I shrugged and turned the question back on her. She put on her thinking face, lips pressed together and pushed out, and leaned on her cue.

"Okay, I'll be honest, I absolutely loved 'our time together,' and I've kinda actually been hoping for something like this to happen for a while." I had a feeling that was the case, so I wasn't too shocked to hear her say it. "And I'm kinda wondering how far will it go," Lily asked without asking. I took a deep breath and, not wanting to face that question yet, answered ambiguously.

"Well, we have to draw a line somewhere, right? We'll just have to figure out where to stop as we go along."

"Okay," Lily said with a slow nod as she weighed my answer, then she leaned over, lined her cue up and took her shot. "So you do wanna fuck me, right?" she asked as the neatly arranged orbs scattered and collided and settled.

"Lily..." I started, but I had no idea what to say next. I shrugged and eyed the table, looking for my best option. She wasn't lying, she had definitely been practicing and it showed from her break; the balls were strewn across the table, though she hadn't managed to pocket any. "Nice break," I said as an aside. "Sex might have to be where we draw the line," I submitted as I rounded the table and lined up a shot.

"Why?" she snapped back, a hint of annoyance in her voice. I moved my arm back, then swung it forward smoothly.

"Solids," I said casually as I pocketed the six ball. I stood up and searched for another shot. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked, raising my head sharply to look at her.

"Yes," Lily answered without hesitation, and I wondered to myself why I would ask her that; it was abundantly obvious that she did. But it was pretty obvious that I wanted to fuck her too, so why was she asking? Did she just want to hear it out loud?

"Of course I want to fuck you, have you looked in a mirror recently? But that might be going too far."

I remained silent while I found my next shot and Lily did as well, waiting expectantly for my next words. I missed badly, distracted by the tension. Lily stepped up and quickly downed a long shot on the nine ball.

"Nice shot," I remarked, as she rounded the table to the cue ball. I moved in concert with her, keeping the table between us. "I'm your father," I said simply, and that irked Lily so much that her face scrunched up.

"And you're still my father!" she spat back. "That hasn't changed at all! We're just, I don't know..." she couldn't find the right words quickly enough, so she turned back to the game. She lined up another shot quickly and missed narrowly. She stood, looking sullen, and confessed, "I thought we were gonna be like a dad-daughter with benefits, would that really be so bad?" Silence fell, and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Relatives with benefits is better, less of a mouthful," I joked to break the quiet, and she smiled and wiped away her tears. "No, it wouldn't be so bad," I added softly.

"I'm not saying we do it right now—" Lily began, and I interrupted her abruptly.

"Good, because seriously, I am running on empty. I need time to recharge." I jested seriously.

"Oh my god, me too. For real, do guys really think girls can just fuck all day? We get exhausted too."

"Wait, are women not capable of nonstop orgasms?" I asked, my voice rife with sarcasm. Then I took my shot, missed horribly again, this time knocking the eight ball into a pocket.

"I mean, if you wanna tie me up and find out for yourself..." Lily replied, toeing the line between a joke and a legitimate offer. "Mulligan?" she added quickly as she reached into the corner pocket and scooped out the eight ball.

"Mulligan," I confirmed as she set the black orb in the middle of the table. The next few turns passed in silence, until I decided we needed a change of subject. "So what are you thinking for tomorrow's shopping spree?"

"Booty shorts," Lily replied seamlessly and we both laughed hysterically. We finished the game with a bit of small talk and banter, then headed upstairs to Lily's bedroom so she could prepare a joint.

Our conversation remained light while she rolled and we made our way to the balcony. I sat down in the middle of the loveseat and Lily sat in my lap and sparked the joint. We passed it between us for a few minutes In silence, then I suddenly wondered aloud:

"Do you ever miss your mom?"

"No. Why would I?" Lily replied with a little shrug. "You were always more than enough," she finished, looking up at me, and I had to kiss her.

My lips pressed against hers and she inhaled sharply in gleeful surprise, then reciprocated. My lips opened and my tongue ventured out, and an instant later Lily's tongue raced out to meet mine and welcome me into her mouth.

We kissed passionately and Lily wrapped her arms around my neck, holding the joint at a distance from the back of my head. As I pulled her body against mine, I had no doubt in mind that, if we weren't both spent from a day of fooling around, we would've ended up fucking right there on the balcony. But after a few minutes making out, our mouths separated and Lily re-lit the joint.

"Okay, you've just been given a billion dollars," Lily said as we neared the end of our smoke session. "But you have to spend it all on one type of thing, cars, clothes, weed, whatever; what do you choose?"

"Booty shorts," I answered immediately, and we broke into laughter again. A moment later, after I tossed the roach, I kissed Lily tenderly, then laid an extra smooch on her forehead. "Get some sleep, you've got a big day of shopping tomorrow."

"And shaving," she added with another quick kiss on the lips. We got up and went inside and as Lily headed for the door, I started to shed my clothes. "Hey, can I sleep in here?" I was just about to drop my boxers, expecting her to leave a second earlier. "Just for tonight? We kind of made a mess in my bed..."

"That we did. Yeah, you can sleep here," I replied as I turned to face her, then dropped my underwear to my ankles. "But I sleep in the nude, hope you don't mind."

"That's cool, so do I," Lily replied with a smirk as she unzipped the hoodie and dropped it to the floor. She discarded her sweats and undies as I climbed Into bed, then joined me under the covers. I wrapped my arm around her and we spooned close. "So we are gonna fuck, right?" she asked, my dick pressed tightly against her ass, her hair in my face.

"If it'll get you to shut up about it, fine."