Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES-YES SIR MR. MATSUSHITA WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR PROGRESS; YES, I HAVE COMPLETED THE AUDIT IN ONE DAY, SIR!! OH, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH-YOU ARE VERY GENEROUS!!" Mr. Kumar took credit for our work dismissively waving me away like so much refuse while brown nosing management on the upper levels. The expression on his face as he dismissed me stoked my anger. I felt like a complete mark trudging back to my station only to find at least four stacks of files crowding my small work space. There were two knee high stacks on the grey carpeting as well.

"Motherfucker." Most of my peers were already filing out including Mike who just looked at me and shrugged. He left a portion of his winnings on my desk as he went, following behind that new Asian employee with salacious intent. I sat down face palming as I realized Mr. Kumar's tactic. He intended to choke me out with heavy labor until I quit.

"Make sure to complete your duties; I will allow some overtime so don't loiter and I will be locking up all the coffee materials in the break room. Do not waste this gift of overtime I am giving you for it may not come again." Mr. Kumar advised walking by my station with some upper level management. They were likely going somewhere to drink and talk shit about their employees. I didn't reply, just staring a hole in his face struggling not to put my fist in it. He stared back pointedly, almost challenging before one of the managers led him away laughing. In moments all of them were laughing as they left the office.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I yelled long after everyone else vacated the office. I stared at the piles of work left behind to purposely screw up my day wondering if I should just chuck it all. I'd wanted to quit before meeting Laila and let lust change my mind. I beat myself up inside, chaffing that beneath it all I could still be a horny teenager in the mind. I'd seen Laila's huge, jiggly butt and lost myself in it. I began working down the files figuring that it would help me steel myself to quit the job as well as providing a buffer while I searched for other employment. I had rent and a car payment coming up, so the overtime was sort of a gift I'd take even if backhanded by a dick boss.

I worked well into the evening stopping only to order some Chinese takeout, finding my phone missing. I actually had to travel back to Section E and take another lambasting from buzzcut guy before he'd allow me inside to look for my phone. I took another lecture from the same guy after reluctantly admitting my phone wasn't inside before returning finding it on one of the work piles under my desk. The takeout joint refused to deliver making me rage even more that I'd be working into the evening on an empty stomach. Mr. Kumar had locked the break room before he left the office. I bristled walking back to my desk with thoughts of a workplace rampage the following day only to find a familiar face.

"Laila?" She was dressed smartly in a long, conservative skirt, blouse and light grey blazer. The Indian intern was staring at the piles of work still left on my desk, shaking her head.

"This is bad, but not unexpected."

"Gee, you think?" I replied sarcastically.

"The entire office was properly tasked with conducting the audit, but my uncle shamefully assigned the assignment to you. I was kept very, very busy for the majority of the work day. Uncle Kumar even escorted me on my lunch period with the other managers. It was a lavish repast, utterly decadent my friend." My stomach growled loudly in tandem with the boiling anger beneath my skin.

"Thanks a lot, Laila; so, you come to wipe my face in it or is there some other reason you're here?"

"No that is not my intent; I was dining with Uncle Kumar and friends who are sitting there talking uhm, the shit about you. Their inappropriate laughter made me so angry, but my uncle has disgraced himself even more by doing this very bad thing!!"

"Laila, why are you here?"

"To help." The earnest look on her face won me over as we both began whittling down the piles of work that had been left for me as a workplace dirty bomb designed to erode my morale. Laila even went down to the street purchasing some takeout from a burger joint and two other places. She kept working while I ate, starting to feel better about my situation. My eyes followed her abundant curves around the office as she put away file in small stacks. She noticed me staring a few times with a soft smile on her plain features. I wanted her in the worst way but had to admit it would be a bad idea to set Mr. Kumar off even further as she walked over to my work space with the last few files and two binders.

"These need to be filed in the other end of the office, and additionally some copies made and placed into these binders before they are returned to the cabinet." She was so focused, meticulous in her work effort that I wondered why she'd even been paired with me as an intern in the first place.

"Got it, I'll run these over." I took the files and the two binders walking across the floor. I'd popped wood watching her walk about, wanting to hide my interest lest we'd probably have to address the elephant in the room. The office was large taking up the entire floor, so it was a small trek to complete my work for the day. I was looking forward to going home but didn't know what I would do when there was no more work to separate Laila and myself. We were probably going to have to talk it out. She was gone when I returned making me feel crestfallen for a few seconds before I heard some movement a few feet over in the sea of partitions.

"Hey, I got everything you gave me filed; is there anything else, Laila?"

"Yes, there is just one more thing to take care of."

"What's that; where is it?"

"Here." Her panties came flying over the partition landing right in front of my eyes as her mischievous giggling filled the air. They were a pair of sheer black, high waited briefs that I found myself stretching out between my fingers before getting on top of the desk peering over the partition. The ankle length skirt was on the thin carpeting. I snatched up the discarded clothing item hearing more playful giggling a few feet away. I followed the sound through the labyrinth like maze of office partitions like I was on some perverted scavenger hunt eventually finding her blouse hanging from my enclosed work space.

"Laila?" The thought of her running around the office stripping to the buff had my cock throbbing in my pants.

I rounded my partition finding it initially empty until I realized that Laila was kneeling on the floor. Her laughter ramped up as she drew my zipper down getting a surprise as my engorged penis popped out like a jack-in-the-box. Laila quickly captured my throbbing member with both of her hands renewing a technique I'd experienced albeit briefly in the parking garage before trashing my car. All pf her fingers came into play with her thumbs pressed just under my taint while she went to work on half of my length sucking desperately. The sight of her thin lips stretched around my girth sent shivers up my spine as Laila multi-tasked sliding her digits frenetically over the exposed portions of my erection. Her large, expressive brown eyes bore in mine as she took more of me inside until she gagged relenting with a hard cough that sent frothy saliva everywhere.

I realized that Laila was wearing nothing besides a too small brassiere and the black heels on her feet. She lurched forward taking all of me until her prominent nose was buried in my pubes for an extended period of time until she absolutely had to breathe, hacking and coughing as the burgundy lipstick was smudged onto her cheek. I was concerned but Laila chuckled wiping her mouth before slathering saliva all over my balls. A web of thick, gooey cum ran down her chin into her pronounced cleavage making her large breasts glistened under the dimmed office lighting. The woman kneeling before me was thousands of miles away from the shy, delicate little flower introduced to me by Mr. Kumar. From my vantage point, the shelf like curve of her deep, olive colored cheeks were visible. There were a small network of visible stretchmarks at the junction were her hips met her thighs and her lower back just above her buttocks that told the story of some recent weight loss. Laila shifted using a fist to roughly jack my vein covered shaft as vacuum sucked the crown of my penis.

My inner thighs pulsed as more blood flowed making my cock a steel bar while Laila continued her relentless facial rutting. I realized that she'd only revealed a portion of her "familial studies". Whoever taught her how to give head needed a fucking endorsement from Nike or something because this Indian girl was putting on a clinic. I palmed the back of her head, burying my cock inside up to the hilt before she broke the seal retching an almost steady stream of oily drool onto the thin, frayed carpeting. Her chest was heaving as she sat back on her haunches gathering herself. My cock hung before her face sticking out in front of my body like a flagpole. I could help but notice the tiny, worn looking brassiere that struggled to contain some full breasts that had to at least be 34D in size. The thin straps cut deep into her shoulders while the cups only covered the lower portion of her bounty. One of her areolas was partially visible adding to the excitement due to the large cinnamon colored sphere surround the hidden erect nipple, conspicuous in the way it pressed against the material.

Laila followed my gaze to her cleavage with that same half crazed grin on her features before straightening her back so that my endowment was level with her breasts. Her fingers handles me at the base of my cock tapping it on the closet breasts, somewhat innocently. Her flesh was steaming hot, almost volcanic in nature adding to the girlish gesture as my member bounced on her pneumatic, young tit like some new toy discovered by this ingenue. Laila popped her erect nipple out rubbing the head of my cock on it, actually teasing my pee slit with it, making me squirm a bit before going to work again. I just got caught up in her sensual wake letting her do what she wanted, wondering what Mr. Kumar would do if he could see me now. Laila popped my cock out of her mouth tapping it on that available tit again before blanketing it with a hand using the other to cup the underside of her breast. This created a new sensation as she worked my prick, massaging and kneading it before reaching down fingering herself. I pumped my hips fucking the top of that tit for a few seconds before shoving my cock back down her throat.

"Yahaan neeche aao aur mere stanon ko apane vishaal land se chodo!!" Laila blurted out in her native language moments later while coughing up more frothy, drool into her palm which was applied to my tortured erection.

"What?"

"Nothing, I am thinking it is time we go a bit further, my friend." Laila reached over to her purse which was on top of the miniature file cabinet just under my desk. She produced a golden packet which I recognized as an extra large condom. I noticed a strip of the condoms partially hanging from her bag letting me know she'd planned this encounter beforehand. Laila teased the underside of my glans tearing open the packet. She effortlessly slid the sheath over my tumescence before throating it for a few additional seconds. This thick, Indian woman who'd seemed so innocent initially led me down to the floor between her burnished thighs rubbing my crown on her exposed clit. Laila was writhing around on the carpet arching her back up, sawing her hips massaging my shaft with her puffy labia.

"Fuck it." I growled watching her cup her breasts, pushing them together until the other formerly hidden teat popped out in front of my eyes.

"Oh shit, tum itane bade aur mote ho!! yah vaastav mein kathin meree billee kee peeth par maar raha hai!! mujhe bada kaala land bahut pasand hai!!"

She was so wet that I slid effortlessly inside until my balls slapped up against the underside of her thick butt. Laila's inner tunnel was narrow and excessively slimy as I began feverishly fucking the stuffing out of my boss's niece with no fucks given. Her musk was omnipresent as loud, wet smacking noises mingled with the hum from the ventilation and nearby computer room. I drew my knees right up under her cheeks getting traction as she interlocked her ankles in the small of my back. There was no virginal hesitation as one would expect, only a willing participant humping up into my thrusts with the same amount of fervor I was delivering, if not more.

Five minutes into it, her cunt had become so wet, there was almost no friction as I completely ravaged the full figured ingenue. Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth agape issuing a haunting moan that never seemed to end until I stole a kiss. Laila was a wet, sloppy kisser licking and lapping away, even running her tongue over my right cheek like some overjoyed pet. Her breasts were right below my face looking in need of attention as I took one in my mouth sucking hard on the nipple.

"Haan, mujhe vah pasand hai!! nars ek bachche kee tarah mere tittiais aur mujhe aa jao!!" Laila murmured again directly into my ear in her native Hindi.

"Yeah!" I mumbled back, not knowing what she'd said.

She seemed flexible enough as I took a gamble pushing her knees up into her chest capturing both fleshy arms at the front of the elbows. Laila's huge butt was raised into my groin with nowhere to go as I planted my feet. The sloppy, wet smacks got louder as I wrecking balled her, no quarter given to exercise my sexual demons. Laila's face was frozen in a strangely off putting smile that reminded me of a similar expression worn by most ventriloquist's dummies. It was an image that lingered as her full breasts bounced wildly on her chest for all of five minutes before she wriggled under me.

"Oh you are so vigorous, my friend; I am thinking you should place your large dick between these." She cupped her breasts from the outside as I acquiesced figuring it was her way of asking for a break. I mounted her abdomen sliding up between her breasts. Laila did me one better, trapping my cock under the restrictive fabric of her utilitarian brassiere. The lush feel of her mammaries surrounding my erection was heavenly. I started sawing my throbbing member between her rich, olive colored hills with wild abandon noticing that Laila readjusted her bra straps allowing the garment to effectively secure my member in her cleavage so that her hands were freed. The curvy Indian stretched underneath me raising her arms above her head while lifting a knee behind me to support my back.

"Mujhe apane aadamee ka doodh pilao, meree titiyon ko dhank do aur tumhaare beej ka saamana karoge!! mujhe gadabad karo taaki main apane chaacha ko dikha sakoon ki aapane mere saath kya kiya ha!"

The Hindi whisperings, some foreign tinged sweet nothings drenched in a mounting desperation was just that slightest bit of push needed to send me over the edge. A thick rope of cum spurted straight up the center of her chest hitting the underside of her chin as subsequent bursts exploded out in the valley between her breasts. A milky pool of my splooge formed in her cleavage as Laila opened her mouth wide inviting me inside. I pushed a third of myself inside crouching on all fours over her head. Laila vacuumed her lips allowing me to softly work my hips until rational sense returned. I rolled to the side finding her looking completely relaxed.

"That was very good; I enjoyed myself with you very much." Laila commented matter of factly, which I attributed to English being her second language.

"Familial studies, huh?"

"Yes, one must be well rounded and prepared to deal with any needs that might arise in their marital partner."

"You talk about marriage like it's a business deal, Laila."

"It is, in some respects, my friend; we are pledging ourselves to one another, having children and representing a united front. Yes, I would say it is a business proposition, a deal."

"Well excuse me; we're a little less organized over here in the states."

"Then perhaps, you should find yourself a nice Indian girl."

"Can't she's already taken."

Laila's plain face reddened at my sly compliment; which made me think of her status of being already destined for a prearranged marriage to faceless guy I shouldn't have given a fuck about. Laila however, offered her hand wanting assistance sitting up still wearing the same silly looking half smile that I was becoming used to since meeting her the previous day. She used the desk to get upright on her knees facing me obviously glancing down at my member.

"You like my body?" She cupped the undersides of her breasts kneading them for my eyes.

"I love it."

"When I was younger, I was very, very overweight; chubby with little feminine allure. I had to work hard just to get to the size I am now, but my family wants me to become a bit smaller in weight. What exactly, do you like about my appearance, friend?"

"Really, that's a question right?" I wanted to avoid stating the obvious from my point of view.

"I hope I haven't offended you; its just that you were so passionate for me, just now. It felt very good to experience that level of excitement; my first such exchange of real sensuality."

"Laila, if we weren't here at the office; I'd be doing all sorts of "passionate" things with you." I wondered if she would get my backdoor invitation.

"The other day when we were inside the elevator, stuck inside with all those other people; I felt such an intense fire when you touched my bum that I needed to change my underwear. Then, in the parking lot you had to press yourself there, so badly. You like the very, very large size of my bum, right?" Her stilted recount of our elevator episode gave me pause as my cock stirred.

"Yes."

"Then I shall make it available to you, right now." Laila managed to rise to her feet turning towards the partition allowing me a direct look at her huge butt. She hooked her fingers over the top of the partition peering down an aisle I traveled many times during my employment along with assorted peers, coworkers and friends who would've died for the view I was presently enjoying. Laila's butt was huge, rubbery looking and jiggly with a deep gluteal cleft that informed the shape of her rear end giving it an enormous spade-like shape minus the stem. The skin tight skirt Laila was wearing when we met created this fraudulent oval shape that entranced me but seeing it au natural left me staggered. I plopped down in my office chair nearly sliding off the end because of my unwillingness to look away. It didn't look real in any sense still retaining prominent indentations, a deep pronounced panty line. Her waist had to be about thirty inches or more with the hips emerging diagonally from there up to a point where another set of curves exploded outward giving her posterior a definitive pear shape.

"I can't believe you got all of this; fuck me." I moaned barely above a whisper cupping the underside of her right cheek, finding it heavy to the touch. Both of Laila's legs were short but shapely informing what some jokingly referred to as drumstick thighs over a powerful set of calves and inconsequential feet.

"I want you to play with it-SLAP IT!!" Laila demanded.

So sudden and forceful was the order, I reacted involuntarily slapping the shit out of the closest ass cheek watching it jiggle uncontrollably. Laila cried out joyfully as I slapped that cheek several more times before succumbing to the need to handle it. I easily got a handful with enough left over for two more hands and a half on that cheek alone.

"Pinch it; pinch it-HARD!! STEAL that a FUCKING ASS!!" I complied trying to close my hand into a fist around that abundance of brown hued ass meat. I squeezed as hard as I could as Laila gasped her approval.