Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy my friend; PLAY WITH IT!! Do whatever YOU WANT with MY BIG BUM!! Let out all your dirty feelings for me; I LOVE IT!!" I let my lust guide me along with her impassioned, stilted instruction. I filled my hands full of her bounty, slapping and pinching without pause. I pried her cheeks apart finding her rear entrance, squeezing as hard as I could as she became even more aroused. Her Indian accent enhanced the sensuality of the whole affair as I stood up blanketing her from behind.

"Yes, I can definitely FEEL it; you are very, very HARD and HOT for ME!! Your DICK is caressing me so nicely; caressing my REALLY, BIG BUM!! Yes, press your BLACK DICK into my BUM and make yourself happy!!" Laila gasped, sucking inward which made this bubbling, wet sound like she was drinking from a straw or something. She spit into her palm applying it downstairs to her mound, fingering herself wildly as I ground my prick deep between her cheeks.

"Damn, girl; you got all this fucking ass, shit!! I'm gonna have to keep this motherfucking ASS, Laila!! Sorry girl, me and that Raman guy are gonna have to fucking fight over all this ASS you got back here!!" She had begun flexing her cheeks in time with my thrusts as I dipped low at the knees driving my cock right up her deep, cavernous rear cleavage. I was almost hopping up and down into her huge butt.

"Oh yes, I would be amenable to that; let your feelings come out, my friend!! To think that someone would want to fight to possess me; well, it makes my pussy so wet for you!!" I reached down slapping the outside of her thighs with both hands repeatedly, alternating with deep pinches of her generous curves.

"SHIT LAILA!!" I yanked her hips towards me, popping my hips against the decadent roundness of her butt, wildly before bending down prying a cheek apart. Laila reached back with one hand digging her nails into that halve, exposing her flower from the back.

I'd barely got the head of my cock inside when Laila let go, causing her handled ass cheek to thunderously clap on the rest of my length. I encircled her waist from the back driving half of myself inside before plain physics stopped me from going balls deep. Laila would have to get on all fours and spread her legs as wide as humanly possible for my to get the entirety of my girth inside the way I desired. At this point in the middle of the night, I didn't want to risk it, preferring to face the aisle way and front of the office in the same manner as my boss's niece.

Laila compensated with the slightest motion of her hips in this sort of sawing motion working the rest of my neglected tumescence between her sweaty inner thighs. She was burning hot, dripping wet with her essence drizzling all over his fleshy member. She arched her back creating this shelf that gave me more leverage, planting her feet. She was soft, pillowy soft and cushiony with this inner muscle hidden under all of that juicy ass that mashed into my pelvis creating loud slapping noises and queefs. I got into it pushing a few half steps forward, pressing her against the partition surrounding my work space. Despite the difficulty, Laila spread her legs a little wider letting her heels rest just outside mine allowing me another few inches of depth.

"May I request a favor of you, my friend?" She asked after five minutes of this.

"What?"

"Is it at all possible that you could sit on the office chair so that we could perhaps, take full advantage of this exciting sexual encounter?"

"Shit girl, all you had to do was ask!" I cackled; lust drunk at this point.

I nearly fell on the floor, managing to plant my bare ass on the seat as Laila bent over grabbing her ankles, legs spread wide apart. Her enormous butt was spread apart, wider than my chest and the arm rests on the swivel chair. There was a darker, richer kind of chub rub between her legs that I hadn't noticed before emanating from the deepest part of her cheeks to just above the midpoint of her inner thighs. The loose, rubbery jiggle was hypnotic for an avowed "ass fetishist" such as myself as she reached between her legs pressing me against her pronounced slit. Her butt came crashing down in my lap actually hitting the arm rests of the chair several times in succession. This didn't deter or impede the Indian intern's progress as her pillow soft butt conforms to the space or lack thereof. Her cunt was sloppy wet, splashing down on me as she gasped with downward bounce. I added to the experience slapping her cheeks one after the other before stereo slapping both.

"Yes my friend; I find that I am liking that very much!! If it would not be too forward; perhaps you could stick a thumb inside my bum?!! PLAY WITH MY REAR-DO IT, MY FRIEND!!"

"Really Laila?"

"Yes, I am prepared; I anticipated this precise moment, so I took measures." She'd known this whole time that we were likely going to hook up revealing her premeditation with mind boggling simplicity. Laila pressed down into my lap completely engulfing my shaft, waiting.

"Okay." It was somewhat problematic spreading her rich, olive hued cheeks, but my thumb sank inside easily, completely as Laila moaned her approval in a low droning purr. I worked my digit in and out of her backdoor noticing happily that Laila pulsed and tensed up rhythmically on my embedded erection.

"My friend, I would like to experience your big, black dick inside, instead; is this something I can request of you, by chance?"

"FUCK LAILA!!"

She was incredibly tight taking all of it with some difficulty leaving a small portion outside as I rooted around in her backdoor with wild abandon, jiggling pillowy cheeks and all. Laila was bent at a ninety degree angle over the small table that held my monitor, obliged to wrap her arms around it because of the limited desktop space. That too deep gluteal cleft, that cavernous ass crack parted higher than I would have thought giving the appearance that big, monstrous brown ass was devouring me from the abdomen down as I managed to completely stuff her full. The manner in which her cheeks bounced and jiggled loosely independent of one another made them appear as two giant water balloons.

"Oh, mujhe bada nigar murga pasand hai; mujhe bhaad mein jao, tum kamabakht maark!! main pooree raat is bade kaale land ka maza lene vaalee hoon!! is kamabakht klab, nigar ladake ke saath mere bakavaas chhed!!" I had absolutely no idea what she was saying, only that it was making me horny as fuck.

Laila took it from the back like a champ, shoving her rump into my pelvis awkwardly at first, soon matching my cadence perfectly. The loud, wet smacks got louder and louder intermingled with the gibberish that evolved from her native tongue as she went into the throws of a massive orgasm, sobbing loudly. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, twisting and popping her hips into me as the sensations came in waves making goosebumps sprout all over her back and arms. Laila was licking the face of my desktop monitor leaving a nasty, frothy trail of saliva on its surface, like some snail trail. This girl, this woman, this Indian intern was seriously, an epically down low freak. She was getting off hard to rough, anal sex, uncomfortably bent over and wedged into my small working cubicle. The sight of her making out with that monitor like it was some lost lover, sent me over the edge.

"OH SHIT, FAAAWK LAILA!!" My legs started to go rubbery, shaking uncontrollably as my inner thighs seized up.

"ARE-ARE YOU HAVING AN ORGASM, MY FRIEND; ARE YOU CUMMING?!!" Laila screamed.

"YES!!" My pelvis was seizing up, spasming in a manner that I hadn't felt since losing my virginity in the back of a convenience store when I was eighteen.

"PLEASE, I WOULD LIKE IT VERY MUCH IF YOU WOULD EJACULATE ON MY BUM!! I WANT MY BUM SOILED HANDILY, MY FRIEND!!"

I was too far gone to even reply, deftly pulling out and rolling the condom off simultaneously as an extremely thick rope of cum hit that huge ass of hers, dead center. I stroked out three more potent ropes of cum, hitting both cheeks evenly, watching my semen splash everywhere. Laila observed my progress with an approving smile, resting her head on her fist. She was bent over looking back at me in a modified thinker's pose as I rubbed my cock all over her glazed backside. I was glowing, entranced almost using my cock to shovel the oily cum around on her cheeks, even poking her backdoor a few times. Laila took it all in without a word, looking whimsically deep in thought. I couldn't get over that strange, almost crazy smile that appeared on her plain face whenever she was sexually triggered. I couldn't put my finger on it, just seemed a bit off, but I wasn't complaining already planning to proposition her for a "Friends with Benefits" arrangement.

"I am so happy that you have enjoyed my big, loose bum; I think I prefer a big dick inside it very, very much my friend. You would not think ill of me for admitting such a thing?"

"Of course not, Laila; you're a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants. Laila, you are ideal, smart and sophisticated on a level most fail to notice, girl; someone who is predisposed to find success in one way or another." I was still sex addled, punch drunk as I continued playing around with her ass, rubbing my cock in her deep cleft.

"Careful my friend, I think my bum has made you, quite heady to say the least." She wasn't fooled by my glowing endorsement in the least finding a cute retort.

"Yeah." I admitted, mentally floating as my fingers dug into her bountiful hips.

"I'm afraid we must be going soon; it is very late in the evening." I glanced at the monitor on my desk which had been activated revealing the time at three in the morning.

"Shit, you're right; we've got to get out of here." I was jolted back, lucid again as Laila slowly stood reaching for her purse. My eyes followed her movements instinctively glaring at the huge butt bent over in front of me. I had to mentally catch myself or I would've taken her again.

"You would like more, my friend?" I was busted finding Laila glancing over her shoulder at me while pulling some wipes from her purse on the file cabinet under my desk.

"If only it wasn't so late; its already the next day, shit Laila." My cock had already started thickening at the sight.

"Perhaps then, you could help me as I can't fully reach back." She handed me the wipes wanting assistance with the cleanup. It felt as if she didn't care one way or the other while I began wiping up my spunk from her huge, pillowy ass cheeks. I was obliged to move a little closer using half the wet wipes in the packet as my tumescence bump her every so often.

"Fuck it, man." The packet dropped to the floor as I grabbed her hips shoving her backwards into me for what ended up being an extended quickie. Laila balanced placed her hands on her knees, locking her legs in place while I fed the beast. She appeared highly intuitive to her lover's needs, knowing exactly the point when I started going into the throws of orgasm. The thick, pear shaped intern quickly turned, sucking hard on my prick, vacuuming her cheeks as I blasted rope after rope into her gullet. She even buried her face on my cock looking up into my eyes, blinking profusely before pulling back.

"I'm afraid we must be going from here expeditiously, my friend. It is getting quite late as we are already in the new day." The time read three fifty on my monitor as we scrambled back into our clothing, making ourselves respectable. Laila never stopped smiling with the weird, crazy look on her face. Io couldn't keep my hand off her big, thick butt as we locked up the office. She took my arm, looping her own through it as we walked down the dimly lit corridor like a couple. Her head was resting on my bicep as we noticed the Out of Order sign on the elevator remembering the crazy episode that started our association stuck inside it. Both of us chuckled symbiotically at the same time looking into one another's eyes.

"I really am gonna fight that Raman guy; if you don't stop staring at me like that, Laila." Her eyes lit up at my endorsement as I fought the urge to kiss her. She was in a relationship of sorts, after all.

"Please, don't encourage me so lavishly; I would be inclined to suck on your dick some more. Perhaps, suck on it until it is empty, this time. We don't have very much time until we have to return here for work. Perhaps we could enjoy our lunch break in similar fashion, my friend."

"Sure, Laila." I couldn't help it anymore, giving her a deep soulful kiss which she returned eagerly as one of the working elevators arrived with a polite ding of the bell. We entered the elevator holding hands. A familiar sensation engulfed my palm as she tickled its center with her middle finger. It was the gesture that she used to acquiesce her willingness when we'd first met.

*************************************************************************************

"SHIT, I'M LATE!!" I awoke in my bed with a start having slept the night away like a stone.

Laila had really put it on me the night prior as I fell from my bed scrambling into my clothing. We'd parted in mutual taxis with the intent of revisiting that encounter in some capacity during our lunch hours the following day. There was no doubt that Mr. Kumar would probably have some other tedious assignment waiting, but I intended to tell Mike and the guys to intentionally ghost me in the workplace until the shit storm blew over. I chuckle to myself knowing the weird workplace romp between Laila and myself would bolster my ordeal throughout the torturous eight hours to come. That fucking office had been like some modern day retarded version of the Garden of Eden last night. I was stoked to see Laila during our lunch hour knowing that I'd get my hands all over that big umber hued ass of hers.

"Hold it right there chief." I was halfway in the door when security buzz cut guy stopped me. I noticed a few extra guys in his company of the rent a cop variety.

"What, can I do for you, officer?"

"Come along with me to the H.R. Department, chief."

My heart leapt into my throat wondering what was going to happen as I stiffly joined buzz cut guy, flanked on both sides with pairs of security guards. A number of suits and pedestrians watched my escort to the service elevator making me feel like some sort of criminal. It was extremely humiliating as I noticed Mike watching pensively in the lobby before entering the elevator. I was escorted down into the basement to the human resources department practically having gone through the five stages of grief before arriving there.

"Have a seat." I looked around the basement office finding some familiar faces in the security guards who'd talked to me the night my car got trashed, some officers coworkers I didn't particularly talk to and...Mr. Kumar? He was sitting upright on the cheap plastic chairs with his arms folded across his chest. I found a seat as far away from him as I could wondering what was going to be done to me next as the H.R. Director's office door opened.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself as another unwanted face from my past appeared. The old guy that yelled at me and Laila in the elevator and parking lot walked out with Gloria, the director making my skin crawl. They seemed very friendly, laughing and whispering to one another as she escorted him to the door following the old fart outside. I had this queasy feeling in my stomach glancing around noticing one of the security guards trying to act like he wasn't looking at me.

I glanced down at my phone finding some texts from Mike wanting to know what was going on, probably already having placed a bet on the outcome. Gloria returned taking Mr. Kumar into the office with her sending me into stage of grief.

"Hey, you can come on in now-chief." I looked up finding buzz cut guy again, much to my chagrin as Mr. Kumar emerged from the office looking like he wanted to murder someone, and I'll give you one guess who that person was. Buzz cut guy lightly handled my bicep attempting to direct me into the office as Kumar passed.

"This ain't county." I motioned towards my bicep as he let go raising both hands but followed me closely inside closing the door behind him where he remained. Gloria was sitting there looking at her computer screen with some paperwork on the desk in front of her as I had a seat.

"You have a mostly pristine record here with a few blimps for tardiness, including this morning; but you are on paper, a good employee." She started as I noticed my name on a file on her desk.

"Okay, so why am I here?"

"Hey bro, pump the breaks; we're all friends here, aren't we?" Buzz cut guy leaned in uncomfortably close.

"It's a question, sir." I replied trying not to show any hint of emotion, but it was clear what was going on.

"I'm just saying, there's no need to blow up on Gloria here, we're just asking some questions, buddy." He looked like the asshole eh was pretending not to be as I shrugged glancing back at Gloria.

"Who's asking questions; who do I talk to here?"

"We're just asking you to relax; there's no need for hostility of any kind, here." Gloria responded looking a little rattled. I was beyond offended at both of their demeanors.

"Sure Gloria, ask away."

"Mrs. Sanchez."

"Sure Ms. Sanchez, ask away." I replied acidly wanting to get this screw job over with as soon as possible.

For the next forty minutes we engaged in a duel of words with "Ms. Sanchez" and alternately buzz cut guy asking me dueling questions regarding the situation between me and Laila in the elevator as reported by one Wilfred Chandler, one of the big suits occupying the upper floors. Turns out the old bastard was a senior partner slumming it in the elevator with the little people after his private car went down for scheduled maintenance. The fact that he had a front row seat to me and Laila's initial encounter besides personally witnessing us dry humping in the parking lot meant I was literally a fucking thanksgiving turkey. I was shown some grainy footage from an elevator cam that didn't really show anything other than Laila and I standing in close proximity to one another. The second cam footage revealed me visually leading Laila towards the parking garage in what could have been deemed an aggressive manner. I denied everything but didn't ask about Laila thinking that was where they wanted the questioning to go. Ultimately a code of conduct clause in my employment contract led to my dismissal.

"I guess it is county after all." I commented before being escorted outside the office where a security guard was waiting with a box containing all of my belongings from my work space. I was escorted out of the office building onto the busy streets as buzz cut guy stuffed a severance check in the pocket of my blazer. It felt like all the world was watching as the small contingent of security goofs remained in the building lobby posted up like they expected me to run back inside. I walked a block down until I was out of the building's shadow before having a seat to process the whole situation. My phone began ringing as soon as I found a seat in a shelter bus stop.

"Mike, I got fucking fired." I blurted out, emotionally.

"Damn man, that was some fucked up shit Mr. Kumar pulled on your ass!! He got you to complete that audit, took credit for it and replaced your ass in less than twenty-four hours!! That shit is savage, man; what're you gonna do about it?!!" I figured the other guys were listening in on it as something struck me odd.

"Replaced; who was it, that Asian girl they just hired?!!" I was hot.

"No, Laila; and she's also been upgraded to assistant department head under her uncle, too!!" I hung up without a word as the revelation hit me like a blow to the gut from Mike Tyson. I pulled out my phone dialing her up only to get an automated message saying it the number was out of service.