Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 02

Story Info
More trouble and antics with Laila, the Indian intern.
10.8k words
4.66
26.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Chapter 2: The Indian Intern in the office.

I stood up as fast as I could and wedged my cock into the crack of her impressive butt. I pushed that glorious ass meat around my cock and began humping Laila like a dog in heat. It only took five minutes before I began showering her massive donk with a virtual geyser of cum completely glazing her cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Laila you gotta a brother sprung and I ain't even got the pussy yet." It was a candid admission.

"The night is still young, and I would very much like to show you some of the other things I learned during my familial studies-if you don't mind." I was floored mentally, and my body was a wreck as Laila stared in my direction with a somewhat serene smile reading across her plain features. Her invitation was clear as day; It was Friday after all, and I could think of worst ways to spend my time.

"You two Should REALLY get a room." A voice interrupted before I could answer. Laila's mouth formed an O as our collective attention was drawn to a vagrant sitting approximately six feet away from us. He had been sitting there the whole time watching our impromptu sex show.

We noticed his exposed cock and the semen littering his dirty cargo shorts.

"Ah, FUCK ME!" I yelled.

DIRTY DAWG-THE INDIAN INTERN CH. 2

I glanced over at Laila finding that crazy smile as she simply shrugged. We both glanced back at the vagrant who similarly shrugged before common sense prevailed. I decided right there in that moment that I was going to take Laila to the nearest lodging and completely ravish her. This thick, pear shaped ingenue was going to get her back severely beat out on the business end of my junk. The Indian intern, the actual niece of my hated boss Mr. Kumar was going to ger railed until my cum was squirting out of her ears. Thoughts of what it could mean to my job being caught in such a compromising position and my inherent fear of unemployment went right out the window as Laila interlocked our fingers together.

"Perhaps, you are going to FUCK ME quite vigorously, my friend?!!" The way she'd sensually hissed the question had me almost animalistic again as we reached my car. I walked her around to the other side, a hand planted dead center in the middle of her wide butt. It was my intent to open the door for Laila, but she leaned against my door supporting her weight with both hands. From anyone else's point of view, it would've looked like I was arresting her or something.

"Damn, what're are you doing?"

"Apologies are due on my part; I confess that I want to feel you pressing yourself so nicely against my bum, once again." She admitted.

"Are you serious, Laila; shit girl!!" I grunted helping myself to handfuls of her luscious rear end.

"The feelings I receive when you press you dick against it are very, very intoxicating, to say the least." Laila further confessed running her tongue over her bottom lip. As far as I was concerned, this was too good to be true and I wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

We ended up grinding against one another as Laila bounced back into my pelvis, fully engaged. I don't know how to say it, but I was enchanted with the sudden nature of whole affair finding it almost surreal. Laila captured my right thumb, wantonly fellating it as we bumped and rubbed against one another feverishly.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!" Both of us were suddenly caught off guard as a large luxury hummer pulled up on the driver's side of my parked vehicle. The window was rolled down on the passenger's side of that vehicle revealing the old Larry David looking fucker who's shamed us both collectively in the elevator a while ago. He was glaring at us possible out of jealousy perhaps; but we just stared back at him. I wanted to flip him off or yell an explicative, but the old guy had a point as Laila turned smiling to me.

"We should perhaps, entertain the suggestion my friend; I would like to demonstrate more of my familial studies, in private." I opened the door never taking my eyes from the guy in the hummer, ushering Laila inside. The old asshole pulled off as I rounded the corner screeching down the ramp leading out of the parking garage as more people started to walk and drive by in other vehicles. I guess I was kind of lucky he's caught us noticing a group of women walking by my parked vehicle. This one redhead had a whistle around her neck which she raised to her lips clearly intending to blow an alarm of sorts before her blonde associate stopped her. I noticed the bespectacled woman motion towards Laila sitting in the passenger seat of my Chevy Nova. The unassuming Indian woman waved back in a friendly manner only to be snubbed as the women continued onward to a shared vehicle.

"Man, that was close." I admitted sitting behind the wheel.

"My uncle Kumar would be so very, very angry if I were to disgrace him in this manner." Laila reflected.

"Yeah, kind of takes the fun out of it; want me to take you home, Laila?"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I want you to FUCK me." The blue word hung in the air between both of us on that front seat. The decisiveness and assistance lingered pointedly. Laila reached over resting a palm on my forearm as I glanced over in her direction finding an encouraging sight. She's pulled her skirt up with her legs splayed apart as far as anatomy allowed. Her panties were pulled to the side while her fingers rubbed her mound. She softly pulled my hand into her crotch. My middle fingers discovered her unobstructed slit tracing it methodically as Laila became sopping wet in seconds. Her hand covered my own intruding one as I curved a finger inside. The ingenue moaned caressing the top of my hand lovingly peering downward at my progress. I managed a second finger hearing the wetness audibly from her crotch.

"You're so wet."

"You make me wet, so very wet setting a fire in my pussy. Feeling you inside, feeling it so nicely gives me these immoral thoughts and feelings, a fiery passion. Please continue these movements, give me a nice fingering." The sounds squelching from her sex were loud and noticeable.

"Fuck, you're so damn wet."

"Keep up with this fingering motion; it feels especially good." Laila twisted and arched her back reaching up under her vest undoing a few buttons on her blouse. My two middle fingers were curved inside as I finger banged a little roughly getting results. Laila was dripping wet, slick between her thick inner thighs.

"Damn Laila." Her hand slid into my lap covering my crotch, groping and kneading my tumescence.

"I must apologize for this; but I am needing your dick, soon." Laila worked her shirt and accompanying vest up revealing the underside of her breasts hidden behind a simple, utilitarian brassiere. I felt detached from my being watching her finger hook into the cleavage line. A thick nipple popped out in the darkness devoid of detail other than its prominent size shrouded in darkness.

"Alright, we'll go to my place."

"No, perhaps it would be convenient to perhaps, visit a hotel?"

"Really?" Laila arched her back in the seat, sliding her finger along the other side of her brassiere until the other thick nipple appeared. Her breasts were large and constrained with both nipples pushed together in an enticing display. Laila cupped the undersides of her breasts squeezing and jiggling them for a few seconds, becoming even more aroused. Her arm went behind my seat as she leaned over kissing me softly.

"Yes, I need a very, very good fuck; I want your dick." I hadn't realized my cock was free and in her hand until it was a blur in her stroking fist. Precum was running freely from the crown of my penis as she kissed me again

.

"SHIT!!" I turned the key in the ignition backing out of the parking space as she cooed in my ear, flicking the lobe with her tongue. Her slightly exposed breasts were touching my bicep as Laila moaned from the stimulation of my shirt sleeve.

I gunned it down the curved ramp leading to the parking garage exit as Laila sank three fingers into her snatch before adding, rather slathering her wetness on my prick. It was oily wet, so sticky as she continued playing with my cock making veins sprout on the surface.

"Oh yes my friend; all of my private parts are so very hot and wet for you!! I want your dick in all of my openings!! Yes, you must vigorously push your big dick into all of my openings until I am unconscious!!" Laila was getting me worked up and so hard near to bursting as my foot mashed the gas coming down the ramp. The gate was already up, the security booth looked empty so I had it in my mind to hit the street for a motel a few blocks away as fast as my car would take us. Laila was wildly frigging herself mumbling something in her native Hindi as my headlights illuminated a sign hanging on a thin chain between the parking booth and the adjacent concrete wall.

"OOOHHHH FAAAAWK!!" The sign read "CLOSED-USE OTHER EXIT"; but I was already crossing over the raised spikes which destroyed my tires in dramatic fashion as I skidded out into the back street behind the parking garage. I had to make a hard left turn of the steering wheel to avoid colliding with a pickup truck parked on the residential street, skidding to a stop.

"Fuck, me." Laila and I glanced at one another as some pedestrians appeared along with a few security guards from the parking garage. We quickly made ourselves presentable before they could see into the car window.

It was a sobering experience as I ended up filling out an incident report with the security guards who side eyed me the whole time while eyeballing Laila who hung back at the trunk of my car, visibly embarrassed. She eventually became so uncomfortable that she turned her back to us. I noticed one of the guards checking her out following the trajectory of his gaze to Laila's huge shelf like posterior. The other guy, some buzzcut wearing prick tried to obscure my field of vision getting between us talking a mile a minute. The irritation and Laila's disposition prompted me to call a Uber to ferry her back home to her uncle. Those guys would've kept looking if I didn't cradle her body with my own, mad dogging both of them. The buzz cut even had the nerve to ask her pointedly if she was okay. After a few minutes of waiting and thinking, it dawned on me that Laila had been asked the question because she was discernibly Indian, and I was black.

"I am sorry for having caused this accident; I will speak to my uncle and beg him to make recompense for your conveyance. I have shamed us both with my disgraceful actions." I couldn't believe my ears as Laila apologized.

"Don't worry about it, I got it under control. Do me a favor; don't mention this to your Uncle, okay?"

"But, your vehicle is damaged because of me!"

"Please, let me handle this; I've got enough problems without adding Mr. Kumar to the mix."

"There must be some thing I can do to assist you, my friend."

"Hey Laila; we'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?" She was silent for a few moments considering my request before smiling with a nod of her head. The car pulled up while we were staring into each other's eyes. Laila was still staring at my face even after being placed in the backseat of the Lyft; still looking as I closed the door. She stared until the car rounded the corner leaving me alone. A few minutes after she was gone, I realized I'd cum in my pants, feeling the evidence of our mutual malfeasance dripping down my pants leg. I waited for another hour and a half before a tow truck arrived.

*************************************************************************************

The following day it took me an exorbitant amount of time getting to work due to the car incident and having used up extra money getting a ride home for Laila. We hadn't exchanged numbers or anything and I was praying that she hadn't told her uncle about the accident. That would raise too many questions and Mr. Kumar had proven to be extremely protective of his niece. Her explanation would likely raise too many questions I was unwilling to answer. Still, I found myself annoyed that Laila hadn't mentioned living out in the suburbs. The bill indicated she was dropped off in an affluent neighborhood which I knew mostly to be inhabited by the affluent and some low level celebrities. Laila coming down to my modest apartment probably would've been a step down for the somewhat naive Indian transplant. It had been hard to get to sleep with a constant replay of events in my mind. I figured we'd hook up that day at some point, so I abstained from masturbating away the mental image of Laila's big ass. To me, it was a forgone conclusion that I'd tap that monster donk because she'd already sucked me off and let me grind my cock between those dark olive cheeks to completion. I shuddered to think what would've happened if my car hadn't been totaled.

"Hey, Mr. Kumar wants you in his office; way to go man." Mike met me at the office door making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"What?"

"How was it; enquiring minds want to know?" He was grinning like a jackal making me even more anxious.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I deadpanned.

"Come on man, don't be that way. We're bros man, and I saw Laila running after you the other day. You know you tapped that shit; hell, I would've done her right here in the office. That female's got some serious cake; we just want to know if you fucked?" Mike shrugged asking a question I knew not to answer.

"We?"

"The boys; I got kind of a side bet on this shit; H.B.O as you know, means "Help A Brother Out". You fucked Laila's fat ass all night, right?" I glanced over his shoulder noticing Darrell and a few others in my male sewing circle watching our conversation with vested interest from the water cooler. If I confirmed anything, that shit would be all over the office before lunchtime. Mr. Kumar would know before the day was over and I would be screwed.

"We just talked." I lied.

"Yeah, you fucked." Mike wasn't fooled one bit and I let his verbal call out hang in the air as the P.A. System suddenly blared overhead.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR TAKING BREAKS; THE WORK DAY HAS JUST STARTED AND I WILL BE SUBTRACTING THAT UNWORKED TIME FROM YOUR MEAL PERIODS!!" Everyone scrambled away from the break area except for Mike who was busy counting a handful of cash. I walked back towards my work area intent on forgoing a face to face with Mr. Kumar. I looked around for Laila finding no sign of her, but also knowing I couldn't inquire about it. Gossip in one form or another was already swirling about in the office, asking about the other person in the equation could complicate matters. I found my modest work space clocking in at my company laptop.

"Mr. Kumar is asking for you." Some Asian woman who'd recently started at the office reminded me fifteen minutes later.

"Uhm, yeah." I stiffly got up noticing some of my friends peering over their partitions at me. It felt like I was walking to the gallows as I trudged back to Mr. Kumar's office. The Asian woman that reminded me quickly passed by going into his office ahead of me with a thick file in hand. She was already out of the office before I arrived at the open door. Mr. Kumar was nodding his head finishing up a conference call but put his hand over the receiver waving me inside. I found it extremely awkward sitting in front of him noticing how busy his working space was with boxes and stacks of files on the desk and surrounding floor. I unconsciously inched my chair back from his desk not knowing what he would say as he hung up the phone.

"Close the door, I will speak to you now." He ordered hanging up.

"Yes sir, Mr. Kumar." Mike and the others were still watching as I pulled the heavy door closed.

"Before we get started, I would like to apologize very much for speaking with you over the P.A. system yesterday.

"It's okay, Mr. Kumar."

"It is not okay and that is all I will say! You were speaking in a particularly forward manner with my niece and I did not take kindly to it at all! I must admit to strictly considering issuing you a termination for this very, very serious offense!! However, after speaking with Laila, I have reconsidered this position and am willing to forgive your oversight in this matter." It started out promising, but Mr. Kumar just couldn't help being an asshole. I wondered how he'd feel if her knew what we were up to in that parking lot.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, sir." Mr. Kumar did a double take at me response for a few seconds.

"Hey, hey, hey you arrest that shit right there; think you are being smart with me?!! Forget about it because I am watching you with the hawk's eye and Laila is being placed very, very far away from you!! She is moved to the upper offices to work with more important people than you!! Yes, she will be working in upper management helping to prepare for the merger!!"

"Merger?"

"Yes merger; are you deaf as well as the dumb?!! We are experiencing the merger and that's one of the exact reasons you are sitting before me!! There is an assignment I have for you and your group of magpies at the water cooler all day!!"

"Assignment?"

"YES-ASSIGNMENT!! You will take Mike, the Darrell temp person and your other friends to storage on the forth floor to transport the paper work in section E back up to the office for audit."

"Yes sir, but that's a ton of legal boxes that have to be signed out and back in when you're done. Is anyone else going to help us with the job?"

"No."

"But sir, Section E is huge, and we'll be here more than eight hours sorting everything out."

"You and your very good friend Mike are the hotshots; the Darrell temp person has absolutely no choice what so ever in the proceedings of this office. You were so "thorough" with my Laila yesterday that I have all of the faith that you will complete the assignment before tomorrow arrives." I bristled realizing he was being passive aggressive with me over his niece.

"Uhm, yes-sir." I answered stiffly getting up to take my leave.

"For your troubles." Mr. Kumar was already tapping away at his laptop having set an envelope on the edge of the desk for me. It contained the fare for the Uber that ferried Laila home last night.

When I explained what had been assigned to us as a collective, my office buddies groaned blaming me for calling down the fire on them as we began the long arduous process of transporting the files from section E of the building. I was working in the corporate headquarters of a foreign company, MTH Corp stateside and the upper floors contained the legal offices, so security was heavy in documents storage. It took almost thirty minutes and some crap talk from the onsite security supervisor, the same buzzcut guy I'd talked to the night prior.

"I thought you were quitting." Mike growled as we used a huge pallet jack to transport several stacks of boxes to the service elevator which also had to be signed into as well. Darrell didn't give a fuck because he was contractually off at the eight hour mark, so we knew he was going to slack off, anyway.

Truth be told, I did feel responsible for the mess as Mr. Kumar implied, so I made sure to take the brunt of the work. Darrell surprised us by actually pulling his weight, so I used some of the money I'd received from Mr. Kumar to buy the guys lunch. This brought morale way up with some guys saying that I should be promoted for treating them better than the boss. We managed to complete the assignment working in complete symbiosis, proving we were indeed the hotshots, Mr. Kumar said we were in jest. I couldn't wait to surreptitiously rub his face in our achievement as I walked a thick binder over to his office. Once he signed it, I'd be gone for the day flipping him the bird in my mind.

"Good work, very good work indeed; make sure you have completed your work before you go home." I did a double take as he signed the binder, picking up a ringing phone in front of me.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers