Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 05

Story Info
My Late-Night Dinner with Holly McMichael.
9.4k words
4.93
3.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

The following are the preceding stories of this series in chronological order.

1). Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Series

2).Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

3).Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

4).Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

*****************************************************************************************

My phone was ringing off the hook.

"Hello?" I almost knocked it on the floor, snatching it up from the bedside table instead, knocking off the remnants of my fast-food dinner from Carl's Junior.

"PHIL LEFT MY ASS!!" Holly McMichael finally made it home from her weekend excursion to Vegas.

It was two in the morning.

"What'd you expect?"

"I expected that fucker to be here with the kids; look, it's not what you think, okay?" I was lying face down in my bed but perked up with a furrowed brow remembering Phil's despair because of her selfish behavior. Instead of spending her free weekend off from work with her man, Holly decided it was a good idea to get "flewed out" to sin city.

"Ain't you supposed to be telling him that?" It was a dig at her standard issue cheater's lingo.

"Well, I don't know where he's at; he blocked me on everything and turned off his phone. I keep getting his voicemail, so you'll do."

"What an honor." I replied dripping with sarcasm.

"Why're you talking like that; you've seen him, haven't you?" Holly picked up on the tone of my voice.

"I'm not involved."

"The hell you say; Phil took the kids to Derbin's trailer with pockets of cash and that scrawny fucker was smiling from ear to ear when I answered his facetime call. He thought I was coming back to him, but I shut that weak motherfucker down."

"Maybe you two should get back together." I was ready to slam in her cabbage patch face.

"JUST TELL ME YOU SAW HIM BEFORE HE GHOSTED ME!" Holly blurted out sensing I was about to end the call.

"I saw him, Holly."

"WHAT'D HE SAY; WHAT DOES HE KNOW?!!" She stammered in obvious verbal panic.

"I'm gonna go now."

"WAIT!!"

"What, now?"

"I need a face to face."

"No."

"Hey, don't jerk me around when you been up in my fucking tits since day one and I gave you some; I wanna face to face with you at the motherfucking Dennys two blocks from where we work and I ain't taking no for an answer, either! You brought us together, but I'm your bitch over that motherfucker!"

"Really?"

"Okay man, if you don't turn up down there in the next twenty minutes, don't worry about it. I'm serious as fuck, okay? Don't worry about shit since you won't let me have my fucking day in court and don't worry about seeing me ever again, asshole!" Holly slammed in my face.

"Well, how about that?" I sat up on the edge of the bed scratching the back of my head.

I didn't take her seriously but wanted to fill in the rest of the puzzle pieces arriving at the sparsely populated restaurant with a minute and a half to spare. Phil's defeated demeanor and subsequent evacuation from the city spoke volumes about where his head was post relationship and step-fathership. Things were sort of a whirlwind after all three of us hooked up that night. Holly wanted to get some payback on her cheating baby daddy, and I wanted some of that ass inheriting Phil in the process. The fiftysomething uber driver got a nice brand-new relationship and ready-made family out of the deal. Holly got a seasoned guy with tons of experience and time for her kids.

It was a house of cards built on sand in gale-force winds. Phil figured it out right at the end.

"Sit your ass down." Holly greeted me tersely.

Holly McMichael sat there with her normally frizzly strawberry mane, now straightened and swept over a shoulder on her opposite side.

Four tight cornrows were etched into the side of her head facing me. Smoky eye shadow and liner surrounded her eyes, and her eyebrows were done; sparse red lipstick completed this new look on a big country woman who usually walked about with her plain features on display willing to flip you the bird at a moment's notice if you said otherwise. A light blue puffer jacket covered her upper half failing to hide her charms from public view. Her enormous N-Cup breasts made it a necessity that the jacket remain unzipped if Holly were to sit in the window booth comfortably.

"Well good morning to you too, bitch; it's like in the AM, so that's morning, right Holly?" A flounced, voluminous peasant blouse enhanced the humongous cleavage mashed into the table. Some of that prime tit-meat was bulging onto the table, top and underneath. I slid into the opposite side facing her noticing the Bohemian print on her frock. Holly looked taller than me seated there as I noticed a cigarette in her hand. Ms. McMichael was using a saucer as an ashtray staring at my face, intently.

"Who cares? Where is my man; don't play in my face, this shit is important, okay?" She took a drag as I noticed a server bypassing us ignoring her smoking. Holly was drawing attention but cared nothing about it.

"Didn't you ghost him first?"

"That is not what's on the table right now; so, you better not try none of that "bros before hoes" shit with me or we're chunking it out on the sidewalk outside. I did what I did, made a gametime decision for both of us; fucked up and dropped the ball. Now you're gonna sit here and hold down a guy that was more than willing to share me with you. DID YOU FORGET HOW WE MET?!! You forget the other BBC in the motherfucking room, huh? Wasn't no great love story, dude! You were all up in my damn titties before I bounced; or did you forget that shit while you were hugging it out with my gawd damn man?!"

"Chill, people are watching." I cautioned as the server returned filling my water glass. Holly was nursing a mug of black coffee.

"I don't give a fuck; I could wipe my pimply ass with what they think! Now, are we good, or are you gonna play the role with me about this cheating shit?" Holly McMichael cut through all the banter with this strained distressed look on her face that drew some disparaging looks my way from an adjacent booth stuffed with guys from the boulevard. I knew better than to meet their eyes, as I answered.

"Holly, he left town with a duffle in the back of his truck. I don't think he's coming back."

Tears started streaming down her face making the mascara run freely as she buried her face in her hands. I was given the impression she would've hunched over the table if she were physically able.

"AW FUCK, SHIT!! FUCK ME, MAN!! FUCK ME!!" Holly shouted at the top of her lungs. Her grief was palpable enough that time seemed to stop for a moment as all eyes found the booth we shared. A server walked over leaning over Holly's big back with a handful of tissues intermittently shooting me a look or two. I just sat there as the women whispered before the server went about her rounds.

"Sorry." I offered contritely taken aback by her facedown sobs.

"Eighteen grand."

"What?"

"Eighteen motherfucking grand, dude; that's how much it cost." My face wrinkled up at the assumption that my work wife and two-time fuck buddy went to Vegas to sell her cooch.

"I don't wanna know." I started to slide out of the booth intent on leaving Holly there alone fueled by the memory of Phil's emotionally disheveled face as he bit the bullet telling me about her betrayal.

"That fucking hospital was chomping on my ass for the rest of that money, with interest. It was already too late when I found those bills in his stuff! Wasn't my fault he never applied for medical insurance; didn't have disability even though he knew he had acute heart disease! Derbin ain't coming up off no checks working the takeout window at the chicken shack, so what the fuck was I supposed to do while he was laid up, huh? He couldn't do his fucking uber job. He had to take his time recovering, but those bills didn't give a fuck! What was I supposed to do, man; I GOT KIDS! You wanna sit here and turn yo' fucking nose up at me; then give me a fucking answer! I'm shit, right? GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!"

"Hey, I would've loaned you some money." Holly sat up looking distraught, huffing and sniffling, giving me the impression, she might plant a ham sized fist in my mush if I kept talking. Instead, she slapped a handful of paper towels into her face blowing her nose loudly as one nearby couple got up and moved to another table. Holly watched raising a middle finger at the guy's female companion before I reached over pulling her hand down. I wilted under her tear-soaked gaze, unused to seeing her in this manner.

"I should get up and go back there and commence to stomping on the bitch neck, huh?"

"I got no money to bail you out of jail tonight."

"But you got eighteen grand to pay my nigga's medical bills on a last notice, right? How about my fourteen hundred dollar rent after we moved into a bigger place I just got stuck with the bill for, huh brother? My kids got needs, man...Derbin works part time at the chicken shack and my old BBC was on the mend; couldn't even help me with the kids, so I had to start letting stupid ass Derbin have them on weekends."

"Why didn't you talk to me, Holly?"

"And say what; all you wanna do is fuck around with my big ass titties! That's all anyone ever wants to do with me! Nobody cares about the bitch holding these motherfucking boulders; so why should you? We work together, man; I fucks with you for real, but I don't open my shit for public consumption. I learned early on that a bitch gotta hold her own nuts in this life! Ain't no Prince Charming coming for a basic female, even with these big ass fucking titties. STOP FRONTING!! What would you have me do?"

"Shit, Holly." I took a sip from a fresh cup of coffee placed in front of me by the suspicious server.

"So uhm, I was feeling the burn with all the bills, my screaming kids and my man who couldn't do much of anything but lay on the couch and watch Netflix. That shit felt like it was my fault because he was boning the fuck out of me when that stroke got his old ass in a chokehold. I was so scared that night; thought I was gonna lose him. Phil was out for a few days, and I thought that motherfucker was gonna die on me."

The paper towels were soaked through as the waitress returned with a new handful looking angrily at my face. I didn't say a word, knowing better than to give a damn about some stranger's opinion of me.

"Shit, I lost it when my kid kept asking for some little video game shit and almost got child services called on me for busting his narrow tail with that belt. Derbin's bacon thot put him up to it, but he took that shit back because he knew I was gonna come back to that trailer with my strap. I did what I had to do."

"What did you do, Holly?"

"Online shit." She sniffled some more while taking a deep drink of coffee as I processed.

"Online shit?"

"Yeah, I was in the shower crying under the spray worried I was gonna have to get Phil into a shelter because I couldn't do it with the kids and him, keep my job and not have a nervous breakdown. I was shitting bricks and those bills never stopped coming. So, I used these; used my girls to close the gap in my fucking pocketbook and you can kiss my ass if you think that makes me a piece of shit. These titties been plaguing me since I was twelve and I can't count the number of times I had to beat a guy bloody just to get home from school. Can't count the number of "indecent proposals" I got from people and grimy fucks just helping themselves! Derbin ain't shit and ain't never gonna be shit! But I got these right here!"

"You made an Only Fans page?"

"First night was a bust just figuring that crap out and getting my cash app card registered. I said fuck that noise but got me one of those cam pages thingies. Just sat there looking stupid with this tube top on not knowing what I was supposed to do. Some geek came into my space asking to see my tits, so I told him I wanted a couple of hundred. Motherfucker paid up, on the spot! Just to see my tits; for a minute or two, dude! I got six Bemjamins that night, then logged off because I thought that shit might be illegal. Didn't want the police arresting me for porn shit; I don't know, alright?! Came back later that week...gravy train ever since."

"Why didn't you tell Phil?" Holly looked at me starting to hunch her shoulders, then looked away out the restaurant's paneled window at the sparse street traffic.

"I just didn't."

"Why?"

"Stupid I guess; that money started rolling in along with the compliments and talk. I uhm, liked the attention and those guys would listen to whatever I had to say, and some really uhm, engaged with me. Phil just, seemed to be drifting away but I never had any intentions of fucking him over. Hell man, I knew those guys just wanted to get in my pants, but I told myself I'd quit once I made my big score. Well...this weekend was that big motherfucking score. After I traded with you, I figured I'd tell him I was catting out at my friend's house. It was spur of the moment sure, but I'd been working up to it for weeks."

"How?"

"Two of my regulars, guys with real money kept talking up uhm, a meet and greet."

"HOLLY!"

"Relax, it was certified even though it was last minute; during them adult movies uh, academy awards at this convention center, okay? These guys rented a conference room in one of them casino hotels where all of them fucking nerds and perverts could see us in person. There were other women there, too; I didn't even have any merch, but the incels had to pay to get in there with the women. I made a killing taking pics for fifty, sixty a pop. But the real goddamn money was upstairs with the big money guys."

The server returned interrupting our conversation to take orders. I was reeling from the details of Holly's illicit adventure in Vegas finding it more outrageous as she recounted the sordid details casting herself as some partially clueless noob instead of a woman looking to ultimately sell her body to the highest bidder. The silence continued through half of our meal as a question prodded me to speak up.

"Why didn't you tell me about the online shit, or the weekend trip to Vegas?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No."

"You were tripping balls after that first titfuck in the office; then you got to see me caught with my draws down when Derbin cheated on me with some bacon ass crackhead; and what would you have thought if I let you in on all this weird ass shit right here, huh bruh?!! Look how you came at me the other day; you got yours, so I felt it was cool to get my bag. I just wanted to be in the green for once."

One thing was for certain, Holly McMichael never stopped shooting from the hip.

"How much?"

"You pocket watching now, huh?" Her southern fried thuggish response didn't faze me one bit.

"How much, Holly?"

"Forty racks." She answered without fail in between bites of the steak she'd ordered.

"Fuck outta here with that shit."

"Four big ballers; ten racks apiece and I didn't even count the money and tips I made on the convention floor, yet."

"Damn." I rested my chin on my fists.

We continued eating in silence as I pondered everything, I'd learned feeling conflicted. Holly McMichael was a big country girl with an oppressive matronly demeanor towards the people she cared about in her own rough around the edge's way. Being with Derbin since their formative years solidified this mindset as she was used to carrying everything on her shoulders like Atlas. Her explanation seemed plausible, but her tendency to take her male suitors for granted, was a handicap to her overall happiness. She seemed to expect the worst from people taking these proactive steps that eventually ruined her relationships with the two men that had been in her life up until this weekend. It was sobering.

"You really think he ain't coming back?" Holly asked, taking a sip of coffee from her mug.

"Looks that way." I replied taking a bite out of my slice of pie.

"Well, girls like me don't come around every day; where's he gonna find someone like me, huh?" Holly sniffled wiping her reddened nose with some paper towels left on her side of the table by our dutiful server.

"That's true, yup; I think it was the sense of betrayal that made up Phil's mind for him. I don't doubt for a second that he's not going to lose sleep over you, and contrary to popular belief, not over your huge tits, either."

"It's always about my titties." Holly sounded crestfallen and rueful looking out the window again, finding some guys with their phones pointed in her direction. Her massive bust was overlapping the table making the woman a carny attraction. She stared back pointedly, then flipped them the bird making the goons scatter to the four winds. I felt her situation in that moment as she snatched my pie taking a few bites side eyeing some more voyeurs at an adjacent table. Her face turned in my direction, resolute.

"See that shit? That look, huh man? I've been seeing that since I was twelve years old. One day I woke up with some D-Cups, and that was a wrap for any kinda normal life I ever would've had. I was a large C-cup before that, and my ma kept me covered up in multiple t-shirts and frumpy dresses from fucking JC Penny. Her tits were little turds and she used to beat my ass all the time. Said I was sassing all of them boys and acting like a prostitute. Fuck my life; well, if only she could see me now, right?"

"You guys don't talk much these days?"

"Yup, cause she'd dead...heroin overdose with her stupid ass boyfriend. Guess that shit runs in the family because I always thought Derbin was laid back in the day; but then I realized he the reason he didn't care about my tits was because he was stoned all the time."

"So, what now?"

"Shit man; feels like I'm talking to a therapist every time we link up. Look, I wanna say that I haven't thought that far ahead yet, but that's a lie. I ain't gonna do that to us, as friends...ain't coming back."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"I just made forty grand off my tits; would you go back to a 9 to 5 if you knew you could pull down that kind of money in a day or two?"

"... Holly."

"Man don't piss on my dick; I did something strange for some change to take care of Phil and my family and the big man upstairs slapped me down. I cheated, I guess...we never really said boo to each other about being official, if you can believe it. He let me crash at his place, we fucked like rabbits most of the time before we got that bigger place for the kids. Shit happened, and now he's gone in the wind."

"I can't believe I'm losing you, too."

"You ain't losing me; I said what I said, and I meant it. If you ain't too grossed out by me, I'd like to share a bed with you for a few hours before I have to get the kids back from Derbin. They really liked Phil; they're gonna hate me for screwing this up, but I'm gonna love bomb them until I get a mommy pass. One of my uh, fans sent me a whole PS5 console thing; I was gonna give it to Derbin Jr on Christmas, but now that shit is getting rolled out, hella early. The rest can pick what they want on a shopping spree."

"They're your kids; they'll understand."

"Spoken like a true asshole who ain't got no kids and ain't never babysitted no fucking kids." Holly surprised me by snapping up the bill squeezing out of the booth with considerable effort.

The reason for the puffer jacket was made clear as she stood up, massive breasts making a rubbery jiggle due to their size and weight. The open jacket not only left her enormous tits on display, but also revealed the plus sized stretchy, three button shorts that rode up uncomfortably. The high waisted white denim matched her top as I found myself admiring legs which looked shapelier than I realized. Holly caught me looking, but didn't say anything, paying for our meal with a black card. She explained that one of her "fans" purchased a gym membership on her behalf. I was going to miss her badly.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers