Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock slipped outside thumping out of control signaling my third climax.

"Cum for me, baby...cum all over this fucking pussy." Holly sounded blissful using both hands to spread her labia apart as the first spurts of my jizz sprinkled all over her mound and belly. Two thick ropes attested to my natural virility and regular zinc usage. A third scintillating rope of creamy jizz blasted the undersides of her huge knockers. I hovered over Holly in a pushup position rubbing the underside of my cock on that neat triangular patch of fur covering her mound.

"Gawddamn we should've fucked more."

"Well, you had an open invitation to come over." Holly reminded running some fingers through her blonde hair with an extended sigh as my hand tweaked a thick nipple. Her limbs were hanging over the edge of the table which suddenly started to creak under her weight. I snatched her up in my arms not compensating for Holly's weight. We smashed onto the bed like an asteroid hit.

I was unceremoniously smashed under Holly's top-heavy figure thankful we'd landed on the bed which had enough give to make us bounce jointly. The damage was done as she laughed gregariously for the first time in a long while. I realized I hadn't heard Holly laugh like that since the night we hooked up in that epic threesome that introduced Phil to her life. It sort of underscored the fleeting nature of what should've been two, three ships docking in the night. We were her revenge and should have gone our separate ways afterwards. Comically, Holly proposed a poly marriage at the conclusion of our tryst.

"Yeah, we should've fucked a lot; oh well, no time like the present, huh baby?" Her face was glowing and happy enough in that instant that it could be mistaken for a smiley emoji.

"HEY!! NOW WAIT A DAMN-MINUTE!!!" It was too late as the plus sized miscreant with the massive knockers rolled on top of me effectively pinning me to the mattress. My arms and legs flopped about as she started grinding on my crotch with a girlish laugh. My field of vision was obscured with those monster sized tits as she shook and wriggled on the underside of my prick pinned to my abdomen.

"I told you I was gonna stunt on your ass; now take your bag of pussy like a good little boy." Both of us laughed and jostled about with her nearly matching my strength before I relented allowing my arms to be pinned adjacent to each side of my head. Her labia were parted by my girth, slick and slippery. After a few minutes her playfulness started to die down replaced by moans and huffs of air. Buxom MILF, Holly McMichael started to flush even more closing her eyes tightly as that compact donk went into business for itself. She started rolling her hips pressing down intensely, making things even wetter.

"Ah shit, that feels good, Holly." I gasped before catching one of her nipples suckling and nipping on it.

"Yeah fuck, ah shit; oh, there you go baby, you finally got inside." She rubbed and grinded up a steel bar that managed to slip effortlessly into her snatch with the bottom third bulging out.

"Now that you got me, what're you gonna do with me?" Her baby donk rested firmly on the base of my cock.

Ms. McMichael was more than up to the task at hand, rolling and sawing her snatch with a trembling intensity feeling everything as goose bumps prickled up on her meaty arms and thigh. The rowing motion was incredible taking me on a ride enhanced by the huffs, gasps and light girlish whines of pleasure from this woman built strictly for power. Holly was built to last, like the original American cars. Her palms were flattened on either side of my noggin as this long-suffering woman fucked the dog shit out of me. Now, I was the one taking it like a champ. I held onto that tit with my lips, unable to handle it properly.

"Damn you got some good ass dick, and you ain't bad on the eyes, either."

"Gee thanks."

Her chortle was music to my ears as she popped and bucked her hips getting it in with her eyes still tightly shut. The smile on her face attested to the fact that she was probably embarrassed a bit, heartened that afterwards I wouldn't be able to chide her about our sneaky link. Holly's mean mug gave most of our coworkers on the job pause; but I'd slid under her defenses becoming a trusted confidant well before we ever laid hands on one another. This felt natural and intimately casual in the moment.

"Shut up and let me keep training this dick." Her long shoulder length blonde locks were like a curtain framing both of our heads top and bottom creating an added layer of intimacy.

"Like I never heard that before."

"Oh yeah; well now I gotta smash you." Holly sat upright, impaled full rewarding me with a view that legions of men and some women would've died for. Several tremors ran through her body.

"Damn, can I have a picture of this, later?"

"My tits?"

"Not just that, the view."

"I'll give you a free pass on my subscription page, if that's what you want?"

"No, I want this view from the point of view lying underneath you, Holly; I want it for prosperity, and uh, it would make a hell of a screen saver on my phone."

Her palm smacked me on the left cheek.

"Is that a, no?" I knew that slap was a term of endearment.

"I'll let you figure it out." Holly flopped out atop my prone body half crushing the air out of me as her butt became a whirling, popping and grinding blur of motion. Jets of sticky cum were painting her insides almost instantaneously, but Holly kept it up starting to gasp and whine with tears streaking her cheeks. Somehow, I was able to work my hands free enough to dig my nails into her cheeks squeezing, pinching and slapping them as Holly crested, then rolled off to the side facing the ceiling.

"Yeah, we definitely should've fucked more." Holly commented post coitus first looking at the motel room ceiling, then at my profile.

"Tell me about it." I agreed, meeting her huffing, wheezing gaze.

We chuckled at the stupid expression on each other's faces, then bumped and dapped fists before staring at the celling jointly.

[DARKNESS]

"Ow, hey what the fuck, bitch!" My vision returned from the inky void discovering Holly's visage and nothing else.

"I've decided to let you have your pic and I don't care if you use as a screen saver or show it to the whole world."

Holly plunked my phone in the center of my chest, before continuing. The big bodied ingenue was lying beside me with a leg draped over one of mine, humongous tits sandwiching my right arm. She was playing with my semi-erect member as I felt a little embarrassed myself for passing out in the middle of a hookup. Her hand felt good sliding along my shaft making it thicken as she stared into my eyes.

"I'm gonna want something in return, okay?"

"Sure."

"Take your pic; in fact, take one for me too." Holly mounted me taking my endowment to the base, this time cupping her huge breasts mashing them together until they bulged between her fingers. The underside boob cleavage looked spectacular as I ended up taking a few variations before all was said and done. She started riding me but stopped abruptly.

"What?"

"Hey, we're always gonna be friends, right? Uhm, if not, I just wanna apologize for all the times I acted like a dick in that mailroom; truthfully, I probably wanted to hook up with you before you even thought about me."

"I doubt that." Holly flushed facially, then wiped away an errant tear streaking down her cheek.

After composing herself, the plus sized strawberry blonde stared down at my face stuffed full slowly using her walls to tease my trapped prick until I squirmed wanting more. I shoved my mound into an immovable object as she watched with this plucky smile on her face before pulling my hands into her huge breasts. I clawed and mauled her breasts leaving handprints all over them. Holly dismounted leaving my cock pointing up at the ceiling glistening with juices. My crotch was soaked with her essence.

"I like it when you're on top." She admitted.

Holly laid on the ruffled bedding at an angle offering her hands. Both legs were spread wide as possible, bent at the knees facing opposite directions as I took her hands with the head of my cock pressed into her opening. We interlocked fingers and Holly yanked hard towards her head impaling herself balls deep with all my meat.

We went at it hard in the paint slapping and bumping uglies like nobody's business. I blanketed her under my body as she wrapped and interlocked her fingers in the middle of my back. Her legs followed as I was nearly smothered in her cleavage. I hooked my fingers over her shoulders from the back locking our bodies together for a scintillating thirty-minute fuck fest, something for the ages.

It felt good knocking the bottom of her cunt out, feeling myself stopped at the entrance by her dense proportions. Everything was slick, and oily where our bodies clashed. Even my sack was soaked with her juices slapping the bottom of her cheeks. I exploded inside her two times in a row and kept going with a half-erect prong working it back into a meaty steel bar. I managed to crouch in a frog-like posture mimicking Holly's swinging my junk into her snatch like a wrecking ball. Everything I was doing was written all over her face. Her mouth hung wide open with these series of whimpers and girlish whines.

"TAKE IT OUT!! AW SHIT, TAKE IT OUT!!" Holly shouted, making me flinch, as I pulled out. Her hand landed in a loud open slap on her cunt, frigging herself wildly. Bursts of moisture spewed from her flower as she squirted wildly followed by sprinkles soaking the sheets. Holly was squirming and wriggling all over the mattress, eventually wrapping an oily palm around my cock, stroking. There were goosebumps all over her zaftig body, flushed crimson in patches all over the place. I was floored.

"Aw fuck, baby; come here and get up in these motherfucking titties." Holly mashed her enormous breasts together slapping them repeatedly, before clawing into the top of them. Her ruddy nipples poked between her middle fingers. She was a whole mess with a goofy smile on her face, sexually euphoric from the intense rutting. I mounted her stomach, both hands at her sides as Holly folded arms under her mountainous tits. I went onto all fours dragging my business across her belly into her tits.

This was going to be an epic tit fuck with her breasts engulfing everything completely hiding the whole of my endowment. Ms. McMichael really had gone up a size and a half while working out, ending up with a nice defined figure still built for power and endurance. The watery bounce and jiggle were almost cartoonish, visually speaking. Her bulging knockers bumped and cushioned the lower half and sides of her chin. The room was audibly filled with wet, sticky claps of hard flesh on jiggly flesh. I went for broke.

I went three rounds back-to-back filling her cavernous cleavage with several liters of cum before all was said and done. Holly looked like she'd been dragged to hell and back, exhausted huffing and gasping from the exertion. She'd flushed crimson with visible hadsprints all over her big body, but the piesta resistance was the deluge of spunk that ran from her lower lip all the way down the center of her body to the furry triangular patch of hair covering her mound. Her enormous breasts were splattered leaving me with the worrisomme thought I might be sterile going forward. My own considerable balls felt deflated.

That motel bed looked like a crime scene as I considered drawing a chalkline around my plus sized FWB. Both of us were a sweaty entanglement of limbs as I crashed face down in the bed.

"Hey?"

"Yeah?" I mumbled into the bedding.

"Know what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah." I knew the answer to that question as much as she did.

"GAWDDAMN WE SHOULD'VE FUCKED MORE!!" Both of us burst into uproarious laughter.

END of SEASON ONE.

...TO BE CONTINUED IN SEASON 2: DOWN the RABBIT HOLE!

***********************************************************************************************************

Holly McMichael will RETURN.