Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"Damn." I took a final sip of coffee from my mug thinking about two people I'd lost in just under twenty-four hours.

Something told me this was likely my swan song with Holly McMichael.

I pretty much got the whole picture of my coworker from day one to one hundred. This big plus sized strawberry blonde with the innocuous cabbage patch doll face and massive breasts arrived bundled up under layers of flannel and baggy denim looking for pay for an honest day's work. Nobody was any the wiser with many of our peers thinking she was a wannabe thuggo, or wigger. Some even said Holly was a butch lesbian, a stud; but Mother Nature and her own genetic lottery proved them wrong one particularly rainy morning after she'd left home running late without an umbrella. Holly was exposed.

Now she'd become something of a lewd attraction around the office drawing legions of unwanted admirers of both sexes, unwanted indecent proposals and one il-advised attempt at a sexual "Hail Mary" when one of our peers decided to expose himself to her near the watercooler. To say Holly beat the shit out of him would be a gross understatement; what she did to that guy bordered on criminally insane leaving her work shirt and ham fists splattered with his blood. Incredibly this was swept under the rug by the guy along with H.R. with Holly receiving renumeration in the form of eleven hundred dollars from her "victim" and four weeks off at the end of which, she surprised everybody by returning to work.

I'd chided her for not getting an attorney, but Holly didn't have that kind of money. That's when Derbin started showing up regularly intended to be some sort of visual deterrent. It didn't work out as intended with everybody thinking the lanky waste of space was a joke. His presence, however comedic, provided an opening for our budding relationship which blossomed into a FWB "situationship "one Saturday afternoon prompted by her overwhelming frustration with the underperforming baby daddy. Holly ushered me into an epic slide into second base with her monster sized boobs wrapped around my prick.

Now she was sitting in my SUV because Phil had taken the truck and left town. It started out as hers, but he took over the payments, getting the title transferred to his name so that it could be covered by his insurance. The car he'd been using to uber people about, was a company sponsored rental retracted when he went on the mend. Suddenly Holly McMichael was awash in "struggle love" with a mountain of bills pushing everything down the drain. She wasn't used to communicating, so she took it on the chin.

"Stop it, I can hear you thinking about me; just let go of all that mess and treat me nice, okay?" Holly interrupted my inner dialogue knowing me well after so much time spent working side by side in that small mailroom at the back of the second floor. She was all about action and thought later.

"Don't I always treat you nice, Holly?"

"You know what I mean; I want you to treat me nice, with this?" Her palm blanketed my erection giving it a light squeeze confirming its growing hardness. We exchanged knowing glances before she withdrew her hand turning up the music.

"Put that hand back, bitch." This got a smile out of her and for a moment it was like we were back in the office gossiping, trading anecdotes and barbs, working hard together. Holly exposed my erection squeezing my shaft making it get rigid in her fist.

"You gonna miss these titties, huh baby?"

"I'm gonna miss you." I replied as we pulled up to a stop light two blocks over. My hand landed on her bare thigh giving it a squeeze.

"Hey, there's a motel on the next block; I stayed there one time when I was mad at Derbin. He'd lost another job, so I wanted him to think I had another guy. Just spent the night watching crappy porn on the motel tv while my phone blew up. He tried to put his hands on me when I got home, and earned himself a concussion, lump on the head and two shiners making him look like the fucking Hamburgular. Before you say anything, we hugged it out."

"Hugged it out?"

"Fucked." I turned into the parking lot in the fading darkness noting the similarities to the time frame of that fateful threesome with Phil, who was my uber driver at the time. It was the night Derbin put the final nail in the coffin of their long-suffering relationship.

Holly pulled down the car sun visor touching up the lipstick on muted lips, noticing me watching. She'd pulled the small vial of makeup from her cavernous cleavage. Sitting next to me, it looked as if her entire upper half was all tits. She wasn't a small woman by any means, but her breasts were this black hole for other people's eyes that she didn't even notice any more. My cock was standing at attention earning a forced whimsical smile from this big country mamma. Her hand returned, playfully stroking my prick.

"What're you gonna do without a work wife, huh?"

"Aw shit." Her question triggered something forgotten making her brow furrow as she closed the visor.

"Spill."

"Somebody saw us fucking in the storage room." Holly looked pissed for a half second, then smirked.

"I don't give a shit; I ain't going back."

"It's cool, I fucked her the other day." I shot back in the same lackadaisical tone making Holly scoff and grin, mischievously.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Because I'm a dirty dawg?" I raised a brow matching hers.

"Get your ass out of this car and get that room; I'm gonna stunt on your trifling ass." Holly flicked the head of my cock with her finger making me wince and bump my head on the steering wheel. The horn blared loudly for an instant in the 4AM darkness.

"YES MA'AM!" My response gave Holly a much-needed belly laugh after baring her soul to me.

Jokes and goofy banter had been the glue that held our relationship together, but the foundation was the raw truth. That ability to look one another in the eye and call things for what they were. The motel clerk was damn near somnambulistic as I checked in, only coming to life when my rented room door buzzed loudly. I traced his eyeline to Ms. McMichael already walking over. The look on his face told me the room wasn't the only thing I was renting in the early morning hours. I ignored him knowing this grinning Sikh would've given his right testicle to switch places with me.

"Have fun." I found a condom in the dispatch window's slot.

Some of Holly's experience rubbed off on me with recollections of the salacious, jealous and downright hostile looks I got in her company whenever we would go to lunch together. Most of the time Holly was perceived as someone indecent solely because of her bust and what one unfortunate sister deemed a sort of Hillbilly esthetic.

Five minutes later she was cowering under one of the tables in the breakroom lucky Holly wasn't able to flip the table and throttle her due to the four brothers sitting there. I remember Holly coming out of H.R. with a second written warning amazed she hadn't been fired. Her cheeks and nose were ruddy, face glistening with tears as she walked into the mail room closing the dispatch window before we had a sustained belly laugh that carried outside of it. White girl tears be dammed.

"Can you wait until I actually quit before you start missing me?" Holly was standing in the motel room doorway watching, puffing on a cigarette. She thought vaping was for pussies, in her words.

"Maybe I'll fuck you so hard, you won't quit."

"Maybe I'll fuck you so hard, you'll quit with me." Holly McMichaels didn't miss a beat with a delivery so smooth, I couldn't help but slap the cigarette out of her hand trading it for a soulful kiss mashing my body into her zaftig proportions. Her hands took custody of the belt loop in my jeans tugging them in her direction. She moaned into my mouth swirling her tongue about with a hand massaging my back.

That hand slid around to the front of my pants as Holly drew me inside slamming the door shut. It slammed loud enough to echo across the outside parking lot as I grabbed her puffer coat pushing it free of her meaty shoulders letting it fall to the worn carpet at our feet. I was presented with a mountainous wealth of cleavage that started as a single line deep and tight enough just below her throat to hide the tip of a pointer finger, inside. The flowy billowy peasant blouse struggled to contain her charms.

"Sorry." Holly apologized.

"For what?"

"That threesome; I know you wanted me all to yourself, but you were kinda blowing me off later that night. I was desperate and scared of going to jail after beating up Derbin and his girlfriend, so I made that offer to Phil. I wanted his nose open enough to take you hostage and get me the fuck out of that trailer park; truth be told, I was nervous that night but you two gave me a fucking banner moment. Never thought I'd be Chinese finger cuffs on two BBC'S, but it happened. Got a man out of the deal, but I always knew you wanted me all to yourself that night. Shit, guess I'm apologizing to Phil, too."

Holly tugged on the string that was supposed to keep her boulders in check tugging it completely out which resulted in her massive breasts bulging up and out of the plunging neckline. It looked like she was sporting two sets of humongous knockers stacked vertically. My breathing was palpable, heart thumping harder than our previous tryst as Holly McMichael pulled the blouse over her head tossing it aside.

"Right here, right now, this is yours, and yours only." Underneath the blouse, this woman sported a sexy underwire open front brassiere that looked tailored to her size. Her breasts were literally bigger and wider than my torso which had an immediate effect on my throbbing loins. It felt like I was going over.

"Ah... uh, what the hell?" I was at a loss for words faced with the nuclear effect of her mountainous cleavage. Holly cupped the undersides, giving me a single jiggle that had a ripple effect across the tops of her breasts. It was akin to a pebble thrown in a pool of calm. My crotch tightened up as if it were shrinking as pulses of sexual lightning ran though my endowment. Holly slowly knelt cupping her tits.

"It's okay to let go, baby." Holly gingerly unbuckled and unzipped my pants finding my cock happy to greet her with a maze of cement hardened veins across its surface and the burgundy-colored crown past the limit.

Several ropes of cum exploded from my prick in unrelenting waves utterly defiling this buxom thirtysomething. The first burst hit a diagonal line right across her face, followed by more soiling her neck and finally the top of her never-ending cleavage. I didn't have time to be embarrassed as Holly leaned forward sucking on the upper third of my prick, cleaning it while I was still cumming.

"All of this is yours because you deserve it; you've been my best friend from day one and I wanna REALLY give back to you for that. You can do whatever you like to me; this is your pussy, right now."

Holly emphasized this by wrapping her cum sprinkled breasts around my still throbbing prick using her forearms wedged into their outsides, hard. My cock was trapped between her fleshy mountains pointed at her sternum, snug. I didn't wait bucking my hips, long stroking her mashed up mams with full arcs of my lower back. I pinched her bra straps at the bit of negative space on both shoulders where the cups were held in place using them as leverage smashing into her giant tits making them bounce and jiggle all over the place. Holly kept up direct eye contact mouthing inaudible bits of encouragement as I burst.

My second round of cum splashed with light sprinkles raining down atop her wide expanse of creamy cleavage followed by several more that drizzled down her stomach. Holly still had light flecks of it on her lips and cheeks, smiling warmly at me. This time she took an estimated half of my junk gagging as it thumped the back of her throat, before sucking each of my balls making a mess of things downstairs. This woman knew her business when it came to those melons folding her arms under them as I tapped and drummed my cock on them repeatedly, before shoving it in her mouth. That half-length suction was incredible.

"Guess I might get to keep my panties on tonight." She commented playfully taking a jab at my consecutive quick shots; but I wasn't that easy. I went in on those tits again fucking them hard enough to earn these wet, sticky sounding claps. Holly McMichael had a rising place on my bucket list. Hell, she had a staunch place on the bucket lists of most people that got a good look at her or even a fleeting glimpse.

"Quid Pro Quo?" I offered a hand like I wanted a ballroom dance.

I helped Holly to her feet with a bit of flair, kneeling as she stood rubbing the outside of her thighs, vertically. My face found a home pressed hard against her crotch lapping at her covered slit. She was startled arching backwards, then returned as I peppered her mound with kisses. I undid the buttons on those high waisted shorts until a tiny lace thong stared me in the face. I tugged those shorts down allowing her to step out of them one leg at a time.

She whimpered as I licked her to nirvana until those panties were soaked through with my saliva, almost translucent. I found a perfectly trimmed patch of brown hair when I peeled them to the side. Holly was definitely being taken care of; she was the most buxom of sugar babies coddled by a legion of men who had no chance in hell of meeting her in private.

"Yum, you taste so good." I moaned licking her slit with abandon, using my tongue to part Holly's lower lips poking around just inside her honeypot.

"Oh yeah, what does it taste like, huh?"

"Apple pie."

"Apple pie?" She sounded playfully incredulous as my hands slid up to the compact "baby donk" sitting at the end of her back.

It was genetic checks and balances perfectly proportioned, but comically centered in the middle of some wide thighs, like an island. It was two lady lumps just over a handful. They had the feel and density of dual stress balls that I loved squeezing whenever I got the chance. Today was another chance as my hand groped, fondled and pinched making Holly laugh and swat at the offending digits before she mounted the only chair in the room popping that tragically small donk in my face enhancing it with an arch in her back that would've made any sister, proud. Those panties were a nice shiny white T-back.

I planted kisses and smacks on her buttocks eventually peeling the material covering her peach to the side feasting from the back. Holly sighed breezily resting her folded arms over the back of the chair on the table next to it. Her breasts bulged over the top of the chair joining her folded arms as she rested her head atop them moaning and whining, enjoying being serviced. I made a spit-soaked mess out of her cunt, adding fingers to the fray eventually prying it wide open with my thumbs to witness it throbbing. Holly flexed internally making her insides appear to be snapping, hungry for a fat cock to stuff it full.

"Fuck my pussy for me, baby; fuck it good." Holly pleaded, half gasping as I snatched off my clothing.

This guttural groan escaped her thin lips as I did just that, stuffing the strawberry blonde MILF full of chocolate. The head of my cock smashed into the bottom of her box like a battering ram finding little to no friction in her buttery confines. I pounded and rutted into her tightened flexing cunt like it was going out of style, finally getting Ms. McMichael all to myself as originally intended. Holly was so wet, she was leaving a milky sheen on my plunging cock as the room was filled with squishy, juicy sounds.

Like I mentioned before, she wasn't a small woman by any means. Holly was built for power, big and strong enough to hold those twin mountains on her chest. Her pale complexion flushed red making an outline of her brassiere across her wide back. It was amazing to see this buxom woman curl herself into a ball starting to row and fluidly saw her hips letting her butt slap backwards into my feverish thrusts. This was the fourth time we were hooking up and both of us found that perfect symbiosis of movement. Every time I plunged inside her slick, juicy confines, Holly's baby donk would meet me, going balls deep.

That round undersized but full donk swayed to one side, then back the other way repeating the action until she was literally wagging it on the base of my cock. A few times I would grab her dense waist snatching her backwards into me as rough as possible, skin to skin. Holly cried out joyously when this happened, then chuckled bobbing and tucking her chin into the top of her compromised cleavage. After the third time this happened, I went for broke smashing her cunt until she was happily sobbing out loud.

It was heaven watching that "baby donk" slamming into my pelvis like the worst car into a brick wall accident. Together, we were the living embodiment of irresistible force meeting an immovable object. She was built to take a beating as my thrusts hit like waves against the clashing rocks. I kept at it manically until her swollen insides felt as if they would force my invading prick outside of it. Holly's arms flopped to her sides as she took everything I had to give like a heavyweight champion. I pulled back leaving just the tip inside then thrust forward with all my might giving it to her viciously.

My cock was undated with her juices as Holly was poked and prodded relentlessly until she squirted in fits and starts. Some of it was running down the back of her thighs in rivulets like a waterfall. I pulled out, prying her peach apart watching for a while, then went in again with the same intensity. Holly's whales of pleasure carried sounding hollow reverberating off the walls. I pulled all the way back leaving just the tip inside, then shot forward hard enough to make her cry out in sexual distress. She didn't tap out, but popped her butt vertically, methodically dislodging my glistening cock.

"Oh no, you don't!" My hand pancaked the shit out of her right buttock making it jiggle a little.

"Do it again!"

My palm returned smacking the shit out of both cheeks until they were nearly glowing in the dark replaced by my cock.

"OH SHIT!! OH FUG!! FUGGIT!! YOU ARE DESTROYING MY PUSS!! DESTROYING MY PUSS-SEE!!" Holly wasn't lying as I pounded on the back of her cunt like I was trying to knock down some walls in there. I was on a personal mission to make her walk funny, at least for the rest of the week. I wanted her to think about me every time she sat down for the next year. Her insides were beyond sloppy as I made a glorious mess while she yowled and whimpered, creaming excessively. Her essence was running off the edge of the chair when this big country fried MILF bucked me off clambering on top of the round table.

"Oh no you don't; you little minx!" I grabbed an ankle and slapped an already reddened compact buttock before turning Holly over on her back facing the ceiling. She got a bit of shock and awe next.

"AW SHIT, YOU'RE CRAZY!!" I flopped out on top of her, impaling her to the table with my cock.

My face was buried in her mountainous cleavage mashed together between my biceps while I gave her the business with some passionate rolling thrusts fully sheathed inside her pulsing insides. There was nowhere she could go, eventually giving in digging her nails into my buttocks. Holly went with it rolling up into my hips counterclockwise continuing the symbiotic lovemaking that spoke volumes about our relationship in the sack and out. Her massive knockers provided a veritable feast as I had my way with them kissing, sucking and nibbling on her raspberried nipples.

"Aw yeah, that's how I like it; oh, shit you're fucking me so hard. Screwing my brains out so good, I should've been getting it in with you the first day you turned up. Damn...Ah, shit it hurts so good, baby. You're definitely a dirty dawg with that BDE; you got that good dick. I can feel your balls slapping me."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers