All Comments on 'Dirty Deeds of Dick Dragonbone Ch. 01'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fantastic start!

Everything from the idea, tone, execution is wonderful! Can't wait to see more of Dick's adventures and some of the other celebs he might see along the way. Please continue this series!

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313about 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for the kind words. I absolutely plan on continuing this series. I have a general outline for the entire series, and more specific plans for the next few chapters. Look forward to many more scenes from the main four party members, plus a whole gaggle of other celebs they will meet along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent start

Hey Slyguy,how are you? It's me,the boy from Brazil.

In the first place,I must admit i didn't read this story when it first came out,i just read for the first time a few minutes ago and I must say I'm impressed, the chapter number 1 it's just amazing, certainly 10 out of 10, very good story, just like you always do, enjoyed a lot this fine chapter. For some reason I read first the chapter 3 featuring Taylor,which I left a comment and you answered, thanks for the attention by the way.

Answering your question from your response in the comments: I know what you gonna do next chapter,have a idea and I'm sure that's gonna be groundbreaking at least,you're my favorite writer here and writes my favourite series,so I really got high expectations on the next chapter

Once again,congratulations for this chapter,it's absolutely awesome,you're the master of fanfiction

Stay safe and good luck

Greetings from Brazil!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't count ALL the mistakes, things being "taunt" (which is a verb; you mean "taut", which is shorter) & whatnot.

Only wish this site had a way to use your social network IDs or something; I would offer to proofread for people, but I have been blocked from the Forums multiple times over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous