Dirty Deeds of Dick Dragonbone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a big strong knight. With a such a big strong cock." She whispered again, somehow sounding in both of his ears.

Her hot breath was on his neck. The smell and taste of strawberries smothered his senses, the sound of charms jingling as she clapped her wrist against his groin. He trembled from head to toe. Fuck. He was already there.

"L-l-lizzie..." He moaned, louder than intentioned.

"You are going to cum, yes?" She whispered, a sound of glee in her sensual whisper. "Go ahead my hero. My knight in shining armor. Cum for me. Cum for your rescued damsel in distress."

He could feel the potent, swirling concoction bubbling in his big balls even as the magic pressed tight around them, "Goddess! Gonna! Gonna c-c-cum!"

And just as he could feel himself about to release, the sensation vanished. His eyes flew open to an empty room. His throbbing cock twitched, still positively ready to blow the biggest load of spunk it ever had in its entire life. A swirl of red magic still lingered, but only at the very tip. Lizzie had vanished. The taste of strawberries was still on his tongue. Reaching down, he took hold of his aching member, desperate for the sweet blissful release of climax. Laughter sounded in his mind.

Hahahaha! Yea right pal. It was Lizzie's voice. You've got a big dick for sure, but you gotta earn this ride. Nighty-night loser. Enjoy the show.

"What in the hells?" Richard asked, his brain moving at a snail's pace as his body demanded to cum.

A drop of beaded precum fell to the ground as his swollen and engorged prick gave another yet another violent twitch. Something on the other side of the wall sounded. It was moaning. Heavy moaning.

"Ohhhhh! Lizzie! Yes! Ohhhhhh! That feels so GOOD!" The shout made Richard jump, Taylor's strong voice cutting clearly through the thin wall. "OH MY GODDESS! LICK IT! YES! OH! LICK THAT PUSSY! HEAVENS ABOVE!"

Fingers squeezing even tighter around his quivering member, he gave it a solid stroke. The sapphic sounds painted and incredibly vivid picture of the two gorgeous women going at it. Another stroke and still felt like he was ready to empty his balls all over the floor, but nothing happened. He jerked it again. Faster this time. Still nothing. Taylor's moans reached a higher octave.

Don't even think about it. Lizzie's voice sounded in his head again. I left you with a little enchantment. No cumming for you. Not until the cock crows. In the morning.

Taylor's shrieks intensified as the laughter sounded louder and louder in his head. Refusing to believe such a thing was possible, Richard was suddenly like a fiend possessed, stroking himself fast and hard, but to no avail. He had to cum so desperately, but nothing seemed to relieve this angry pulsating throbbing tension hanging off of his groin. After a frantic few minutes, he eventually gave up, even as the moaning turned to into lewd pillow talk. It was enough to make a sailor blush. Climbing into his bed, he pulled the sheets up over him. The tent he was pitching was so high that he might as well have been camping. Sighing to himself, he tried to quiet his mind, but Taylor's orgasmic screams filled his ears, drilling into his brain, ensuring that he never softened, not even an inch.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He asked the ceiling before rolling over and sandwiching the flesh spear between himself and the straw mattress in an attempt to get even a little comfortable.

Outside in the quiet night, the only disturbance was the ever-increasing volume of female pleasure and the telltale screams of a certain blonde bard cumming her brains out over and over again. Above the door, the rickety old wooden sign creaked gently. The letters upon it nearly faded beyond recognition: The Hung Dragon.

The End of Chapter One


12