Dirty Deeds of Dick Dragonbone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. My. Goddess." Richard moaned as her hands pressed together, starting to work the ample amount of flesh along his nearly foot-long prick. "B-b-by the six heavens and nine h-h-hells. That's s-s-soft."

The renewal of the oil kicked the tingles up to a whole new level and the sensation of the deep silky-smooth valley of Hayley's breasts was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Held together, they formed a slick, slippery tunnel for his raging member to plunge through. His hands clenched in fists beside him, hanging loosely by his side as he watched the proceedings, mesmerized in a frozen state of pleasure. Leaking like a faucet, he continually twitched violently between them.

"Can you thrust Richard?" She asked sweetly, blinking up at him innocently.

He didn't respond verbally, but his hips sure did the talking for him, suddenly and subconsciously bucking forwards. Now squashing her tits with each thrust of his pelvis, Hayley settled back into a more stationary position, bracing herself as he humped her chest. Every thrust was a little harder, a little faster. He couldn't help it. Some baser instinct was driving him on. It's source somewhere inside the churning maelstrom swirling inside his tender testicles. An eruption of epic portions was brewing. Whether brought on by his self-abstinence on the road, some effect of the healing salve, the magically pleasurable oil, or the gigantic titties squeezed tightly around his junk, he didn't know. Probably some combination.

"That's it. Keep going Richard!" Hayley said, her face filled with encouragement...and maybe a little something else too.

Dropping her hands from her chest, she fitted her arms on either side and pushed inwards, somehow making that warm tingling tunnel even tighter. Now humping her chest like a fiend, his equally big balls smacked against her sternum lending an echoing clap to the muffled insides of the tent. That mixed with a steady stream of grunting from him and a series of breathy little moans from Hayley had him in a frenzy. Still, no matter what force he put behind his thrusts, every blow was easily cushioned by fantastically gigantic breasts of epic proportions. Her stiff pink nipples were hard enough, he could feel the hard nubs rubbing against his groin with each pass. The angry purple bellend peeped out of her cleavage, nearly impaling itself beneath her chin, seemingly getting closer each time it emerged. His mind was blank. Eruption imminent.

"Oh Goddess!" He groaned out. "I'm-I'm-I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! That's it! Perfect!" Hayley said, unable to contain her excitement, looking more than a little pink in the face, a single strand of brown hair having escaped from its confines to rest of her forehead. "Release! Ejaculate for me! Go ahead Richard!"

Cursing loudly, Richard gave a savage thrust, his cock swelling to monstrous proportions. Sputtering, the dragon's eye winked once. Nothing. Again, it winked. Then came the spunk. A foot-long string of nut burst forth missing Hayley's face by a fraction of inch. It flew with such speed and velocity that it smacked against the roof of the tent with an almighty *SPLAT* and sent ripples across the canvas.

Another thrust. Another spurt. This one rocketed upwards, streaking across the side of Hayley's face and leaving behind a solid line of white as she blinked in surprise. Another thrust. This volley flew upwards again, only to fall back down to earth directly on top of her head, where it landed amongst her chocolate brown locks to seep and ooze onto her scalp. His thrusts faltered as his legs buckled and nearly gave out, but there was still enough momentum to spray her neck, collarbone and both tits with viscous oodles of sticky seed strands.

Vision blurry and swaying like a drunkard on his way home from the tavern, he tried to regain control of his extremities, blinking rapidly to try and focus. What came into view was a Hayley drenched in white. Letting go of her breasts, they flopped down onto her chest bouncing with supple grace.

"I'm-I'm s-so s-s-s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't know there would be so much."

Wiping at a streak of thick splooge clinging to her cheek, she reassured him, "Please don't worry Richard. That means the treatment proved effect. So much pressure built up. That's definitely not healthy. Tell me, do you feel any better?"

Nearly toppling over once more he muttered, "I think...p-p-perhaps...just let me lie down and get s-some sleep-p-p."

"Absolutely. Bed rest is a must. If it doesn't go down, we can do this again later. As for me, it appears I'll need to go wash off in the stream." Standing, she moved to put her robe back on, then looked down at herself and thought better of it. Still bare breasted, she said, "You handled yourself well today Richard. You are a...kind-hearted soul."

Getting back on the cot, he didn't say anything. With the haze of lust slowly lifting from his clouded mind, the embarrassment was returning. Embarrassment at what just occurred in the tent, but also at what occurred in the Caverns. However, if he was truly honest with himself he was also immensely relieved that the fighting was over. Smiling kindly, Hayley nodded and ducked out of the tent. Outside, he could hear the muffled voices of his other traveling companions.

Brie's was the loudest, roughly asking, "How's the little Dickie?" Then a pause. "Where are your clothes? The fuck is that all over you?"

"Is that cum?" Taylor asked, with bemused curiosity. "There's no way that is just from one man."

Lizzie didn't say anything, only snorted with derision and started laughing. From the sounds of it she'd fallen right off her seat and was rolling around in the dirt in hysterics.

Richard tuned them out, pulling the blanket up to his neck. Sleep was returning quickly as he snuggled up. A thick string of cum fell to the ground from the roof. Maybe he was going to be alright with this lot. Just maybe.

***

Far across the land of Boobania, in a cave not dissimilar to the Cooter Caverns, a woman stood engulfed in complete darkness. Opening her mouth, a strange language fell from her lips. The haunting sound sinisterly reverberating against the cold unfeeling walls. There was a pattern to her speech. A rhythmic chanting, if you listened closely enough. And as she continued chanting, the indifferent stone began to shake, trembling with some ancient magic. Deep in the inky blackness, the smallest flicker of light appeared. The chanting continued, the cave shaking and rocking. The light reappeared, larger this time. Fire. Primordial. Chaotic. Burning. Then the flames erupted into being, spraying forward as if from the nostrils of some great beast. The chanting ceased, a last heavy word leaving the woman's lips with a finality that could not be undone. The cavern shuddered to a halt. Silence reigned once more in the darkness. Then it was rent asunder by the piercing reptilian shriek and followed by a burning jet of flame. In the light of the fire, you could see the smile etched on the woman's face.

The End of Chapter Two

12