Dirty Diego Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss's wife isn't done with me.
2.2k words
4.18
7.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't had the time to write in a while but I do now so let's continue. As you can imagine, the next Monday had me sweating with anticipation. It could go either way and I had no idea which. I sat in my car in front of her house calming myself by remembering to be grateful that I actually made it that far, and not only that, I got to fulfill my perverted fantasy of fucking those delicious tits.

I wore my more modest swim trunks that day, since it had become my unofficial uniform at that point, though they were still shorter than average and if need be I could sneak my dick out. I didn't want to scare her away but I still wanted the option. I finally built up the kind of courage you only truly have when you're young and went back to that house to ring the doorbell. She answered with a perfectly pleasant face that made me feel like a stranger to be honest. I could tell she was tense, and she kept the pleasantries short so she could go off to her bedroom knowing I would get the job done.

My heart ached. I tried to cover the disappointment with the memories which helped a bit, and I ended up catching up on all my jobs with a semi. She didn't even come out when I left, which was another huge blow. I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up a little at the difference on the drive home. I didn't realize how much I loved her company and the "harmless" flirting we'd had all those weeks. But I did have the memories, so I tried to put this new her behind me and move forward.

The next day was a bit better. I think she felt bad for the way she abandoned me the day before because she hung out a bit longer when I came, though she did still keep it short and took shelter in her room. She had a smile but she couldn't completely meet me in the eye. I thought she looked a little flushed as well. This time she showed me out at the end of work like she used to, albeit way more professionally.

Wednesday was better still. She seemed more like her old self, even though she was still a little guarded. She talked to me a bit longer and hung out on the lounge chair. I can only assume that I did a good enough job at acting like normal to make her feel like we really would just forget what happened.

By Thursday it almost felt like old times. We lightly flirted, and I knew this time that she was really blushing. I'd never seen her act so coy and it reminded me of the girls at school who wanted you to see they liked you but without making it too obvious. I thought I caught her peeking at my cock from the corner of my eye but I told myself it was wishful thinking.

Then came Friday, one week after what had so far been the best day of my life. She opened the door in one of her string bikinis and flirted with me heavier than ever. I was having total whiplash and couldn't understand what had happened! I also couldn't ask because there was no way to do so without bringing up what I said we would forget, and if I did still have a chance with her I knew at this point I had to let her make the move. Her movements were sensual and I could see her perking her breasts up any way she could. I couldn't keep my eyes of those beautiful globes. I think she put some kind of oil on them because they looked shiny and slippery. My dick certainly noticed because he came to life and even though I tried to ignore and not draw attention to it she eventually looked down with hungry eyes.

Having her stare at my erection again made it stronger and start to drip precum, which betrayed me by slipping past my trunks. She looked back up at me and (I'll never forget this) she dropped to a squat and swung my dick out of the leg hole, swallowing the whole thing into her mouth. When I regained my senses I started pumping into her until the feel of her mouth and tongue slurping my cock was too much and I was about to blow my load.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped, and she aimed my cock at her tits with one hand while spreading her bikini top apart with the other to receive my load. Seeing those pert nipples again made me shoot so hard I saw stars. I hadn't gotten off as much as I usually did the past few days which made my load particularly large. It took me a whole five minutes to regain composure, during which she grabbed me a glass of water with her breasts still exposed and my cum dangling off them.

"I missed you," she said. "I missed you too," I panted.

"You leave for college soon right?"

"Three weeks."

"I'm not ready to forget yet. I want to make it count. I want you inside me."

I closed my eyes and thanked every deity that may or may not exist as she dragged me by the band of my trunks toward her bedroom. The way she took control made me feel like a virgin again. At that moment I felt like I had no experience despite the the several pussies I'd dipped into. This was sex with a woman.

I tried to cover up what I really felt by pulling out all the tricks I had. When she dropped to the bed on her back taking me with her I cradled her body with my legs and started on a passionate kiss. We were like animals. We knew this wasn't something that would last, and we wanted to make every second count. I started removing her top while she removed my trunks, then she removed my shirt while I pushed her bikini bottom to the side and sunk my fingers into that sopping wet flesh. Between pumps she used my shirt to wipe the cum off her breasts and threw it to the floor.

I took my fingers to her g-spot and my thumb to her clit which made her incapable of thought and gave me all my confidence back. It was on! I removed my fingers and flew down to her pussy with my mouth to make out with it. I didn't plan on stopping until she came, but then she said the three most beautiful words.

"I need you."

I didn't need to be told twice. I hopped up and slid my cock in her folds for just two pumps before I slowly, deeply, plunged inside that juicy pussy until my dick wasn't even visible anymore. The feeling was indescribable. So incredible that I said something stupid.

"I've never fucked without a condom before."

She moaned as I slowly rocked my cock in shallow strokes.

"How does it feel?"

"You kidding me? Incredible."

At that she started pumping my cock from beneath me. I was used to pillow princesses up to then so this was also new, and I let out a long, deep moan. It was clear that she loved the effect she had on me. I wanted to show off so I pumped faster and harder which made her yelp in pleasure. Nothing existed for me besides that pussy. I tried everything I could to make myself last longer until she said something that broke me.

"Cum inside me."

Now, up to this point I'd prided myself on how long I'd been able to make intercourse go. But being in that sloppy pussy with those big tits in my face and those words in my ear had its effect immediately. I dove my mouth onto a nipple and grunted and moaned onto it between licks as my cock came harder than ever before in my entire life. The spurts were stronger. It lasted longer. I think I emptied the entire contents of my balls into that woman. The nipple licking was enough to send her over and cum on my cock so I wrapped my mouth around that nipple harder, sucking it for all it was worth. It took us a long time to settle back down.

My cock was so sensitive that I couldn't breathe without feeling overwhelming pleasure from the tight walls of her pussy. My body was limp but my cock was still inside her and twitching. With one luxurious movement I slipped my cock out of her and saw the juices flow onto the bed. I had never done that before and it filled me with pride. She looked so sexy filled with my cum.

It was at that moment that I remembered I had a girlfriend and I couldn't help but laugh. Ever since this lady wrapped her lips around my cock I forgot she existed.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. I'm just lucky as fuck."

She wriggled around the bed allowing me full view of that pussy which had just been used by me. It was at that moment that I had two revelations that would change my sex life forever.

The first was that I had just fucked another woman while my girlfriend had no idea, and I liked it. A lot in fact. I rubbed my once again (god almighty I miss that young libido) hardening dick against those sticky folds and imagined what she was up to at that moment. Probably at home talking to friends on the phone. I pushed the cum that had leaked out back into her hole with the head of my cock while relishing the fact that, just like last week, I was pleasuring another woman while my girlfriend got none. She had no idea my cock was so completely satisfied yet hungry for more of this other woman. It was so wrong and it turned me on so much. I knew I could never be faithful to just one pussy again.

The second revelation was that I loved seeing my cum fill a woman. There's the obvious difference in feeling when you're sheathed or not, but the act of emptying myself into a woman (and particularly one that I was not supposed to be with) felt like the ultimate completion. There could be no better feeling in the world.

I was over there contemplating these things and rubbing my semi hard cock all over her folds when she flipped us over and got on top. My cum was enough to make it easy to slip my cock back inside as she rode me. "Let me fuck you," she said when I started to buck.

Boy did she put on a show! She was swirling her hips and dropping her cooch onto my rod. She put those titties in her mouth. She tickled the tip with just the inside of her pussy. It was finally my turn to lie back and let a woman milk my cock.

I had just cum twice so I got to enjoy this for quite some time, and she never showed signs of slowing down. Once again I envied her husband, but then I wondered if he was even giving her what she needed with how thoroughly she was pleasuring me with her pussy. I just let her do her thing. It wasn't until my thoughts drifted back to my girlfriend, who wasn't the one on top of me, that I started getting close again. She could tell, and she told me to just lay there and she would take care of it, so I tried my best to relax and let myself be pleasured. She knew how to milk a cock. Before long I was cumming once more in that wonderful pussy and had the pleasure of watching it slide from inside her onto my cock.

She looked so proud, and showed no remorse, and I didn't think life could get any better. For a moment I thought I'd just stay here and not go to college, just do odd jobs around this house and fuck this pussy and any others I could scrounge. But post nut clarity finally kicked in and I knew there was a world of opportunities and this was just a sample of what was to come.

"I think I've drained you!" she laughed. I could hardly reply so I just laughed. We both got up, and my cum made a wet patch in her bikini bottom. I put my trunks back on and used my shirt to wipe all those fluids off of me.

"I think you did enough work today. Why don't you go home early?" she said, leaning against the door to her en suite bathroom. I gave her one last deep kiss and some sucks her nipples.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I don't think I can handle any more and if I keep looking at you I'm going to want to fuck you until I'm raw and then my husband will know something's wrong."

I loved this real version of her who said exactly what she felt, and I loved that that was how she felt about me. There was no more pretense and no going back. It also answered my question about her husband fucking her.

"Until Monday then." I said, "And remember, I'm gone in three weeks." I pinched her nipple playfully and she swatted me. "I hope you'll be ready for me," I added with my most debonair look.

"Don't you worry."