Dirty Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stood she looked incredibly pleased and she sat up eager to help me out. She brought me closer by my hips and opened wide to sink my cock into her mouth. There was so much enthusiasm in her motions as she used everything at her disposal. One hand gliding around my base, another fondling my balls, and her mouth expertly sucking and kissing and licking its way up and down. That mouth was made to suck dick and I was suddenly very jealous of her husband. If I were him I'd just keep my cock in her mouth all day.

I was getting close and I still hadn't fucked her tits so I left her mouth with a pop, bent my knees, thrusted my hips forward, and took a heavy breast in each hand to smother my dick. To this day no other tit job can compare, and I can honestly say they just don't do it for me. Unless it's some ridiculously huge titties lol. But even then it's just an appetizer.

I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs as i guided my cock through those perfect tits and felt myself get close. It was now or never so I set course to make my grand finale. With my hands holding her breasts pert I lifted off and aimed my cock at her chest. The first spurt went right on target and left a huge amount of spunk across the top of both titties. The next one came before my cock had bobbed down so it blasted right on her forehead and cheek. The third went across her chest again to form a larger pool. I still can't believe I was able to pull it off but I was able to aim all my remaining spurts at each nipple until I was finally spent. I took some time to admire my work as I came down from that intense orgasm. I wish I could have taken a picture of this gorgeous woman drenched in my cum as it started to drip. She had a wicked smile on her face that made me smile right back.

I took my half hard dick and guided the head to smear the cum around her tits a little while she sat and observed. I ran the head over both nipples and was feeling playful so I slapped them with my cock which made some cum fly up near her mouth lol. She licked it off with a smile as she watched me continue. I think she liked seeing what I'd do with her body if left to my own devices.

I had one last fantasy to check off so I spread her legs and scooped a big glob of cum off her tits onto the head of my dick. I carefully buckled my knees so I could reach her cunt and I started smearing the cum on her clit. Her body shivered as it stimulated her sensitive clit and we both laughed. I went all the way down to my knees with a little cum still on my dick and started slapping her pussy lips with it. It obviously turned her on because I felt her lips opening up for me again. I can't say that slapping her opening with my dick caused it to slip inside her a few times but I also can't say that it didn't. I took one last good slap on that pussy and got up a new man.

Her husband was going to come home within the hour so she told me to just go on home and I promised I'd catch up the work I missed when I came back after the weekend. With one last smile at her used body and a playful pinch of her nipple I went inside, grabbed my weekly check, and as I left I heard her splash in the pool.

I sat in my car a few minutes just to process the whole thing and run it all back. I checked my phone and it had a few texts from my girlfriend getting increasingly more annoyed that I hadn't responded. I think I wrote something like "sorry babe, hard job today" lol. She wanted me to come over but the thought of fucking her didn't really turn me on at the time so I told her I was too tired which was actually true. She was disappointed and tried to turn me on with all the things she said she was going to do to herself which made me laugh. I dunno, I kind of liked denying her while my dick got sated elsewhere. I did fuck her repeatedly that weekend while I replayed everything from that day in my mind though.

I wasn't sure if that was going to stay a "day that never happened" or if it was a turning point in the relationship so I was just happy it had happened. Though I wished I could have dipped my dick in her lol. But that's for the next story :)

12