Dirty Dolly

Story Info
The cleaner Dolly gets, the dirtier she becomes.
1k words
4.05
18.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

*SNAP, SLEEP. A click of his fingers as a word and Dolly fell limp on the bed. Master watched her. Her shallow breathing that, only moments ago, was made up of excited and orgasmic gasps. Her lips that were an eager smile were now pouted and slack. The eyes that had been staring up at him with absolute adoration as she came herself were now resting and closed.

She had been a particularly horny dolly today. Master hated disappointing his dolly and so he had used her body to its fullest and lapped up her joy as he did so.

"Look at you. Such a dirty little dolly you are." Master was right. Not only was she covered in her own sweat, Dolly had Master's cum all over her face. His cum was in her hair. There was cum smudged all over her huge breasts. It oozed out of her pussy and leaked into her ass crack.

Master ran a bath. Then he lifted Dolly into the tub and sat her up. *SNAP. Dolly awoke.

"Master?" She said still a little confused and starry eyed from her hypnotic sleep.

"Master is going to clean you up. You are a very dirty dolly."

Dolly smiled and repeated the words as if they were an instruction, "I am a very dirty dolly," she confirmed.

Master smiled back at her unresisted compliance.

"Yes you are."

Dolly's limbs softened as the warm water caused all resistance to leave her body. Master took the wash cloth and gently washed her face. He squeezed the water from it through her hair, pouring in some shampoo he took care to wash her hair thoroughly, conditioning it once he was done.

Dolly was looking so clean and naive and innocent. A small smile on her face as she stared into the distance. Master couldn't help it. The thought of breaking her one last time made his cock stiffen. He continued to wash her gently.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"Lean back."

"Yes, Master."

Master gently ran the wash cloth over her breasts. He watched as her breath deepened slightly as it dragged across her hard nipples. .

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"Close your eyes."

"Yes, Master." Dolly did as she was told. Masters cock got even harder. He loved that she had no idea what was happening, or what was about to happen rather. Her soft smile wasn't broken.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"Take your left leg and rest it up on the side of the tub."

"Yes, Master." Again she didn't hesitate. Master felt himself losing control. He was going to take her again. Ruin her all over again. He was going to mess with her mind until she didn't know what was going on.

Her naked, wet, vulnerable body in the bath. Her stupid naivety. It had done something to him.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"Put your right leg up on the side of the tub."

"Yes, Master."

Dolly now had her legs spread apart.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"I'm going to wash your dirty little hole now and I don't want you to get aroused."

"Yes, Master." Dolly didn't even blink at Master's command. Master knew though, that she would be unable to resist. He knew she would do everything in her power to obey his command to not become aroused. She would fight her own arousal to obey him and she would lose.

Master loved to see her resist. He liked watching her desperately fight her arousal for him and lose. His will to see her cum herself would trump her resistance. Master stroked his cock a couple of times as she lay there in the bath vulnerable and exposed to him.

He took the wash cloth and slid it over her mound and rubbed her open pussy with it. He watched as she fought off the first subtle tingles of arousal. He rubbed her slowly and gently. Her lips parted and her tongue wet her lips.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"You are not disobeying Master are you?"

"No, Master."

"Good Dolly. Do not get aroused."

Master rubbed quicker. Dolly bit her lip. Master smiled.

Master let go of the washcloth and started rubbing her pussy with his fingers. She gasped and heaved and grimaced. Master didn't stop fucking her clit.

"Dolly! Are you aroused!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Master!"

"Are you a horny little dolly?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Can you stop yourself from being a horny slut for your Master?"

"No, Master!"

"Does Dolly want permission to cum for her Master?"

"Yes, oh yes! Please Master!"

"If I let you cum will you cum hard for your Master?"

"Oh! Yes, Master!"

"Well, you can't cum for your Master, not yet! You can cum when you can prove you can obey your Master. I'm going to edge you for being a horny slut whilst Master is trying to wash you!"

Dolly tried to close her legs.

"Dolly!"

"Yes, Master."

"Spread your legs wide for your Master."

Dolly slowly opened her legs.

"Dolly...wider."

Dolly spread her legs as far as she could get them so that her master could edge her horny little hole.

Master edged her until he was satisfied she could obey then he gave the command.

"Cum for Master!"

Dolly let herself cum, thrusting and thrashing water all over the bathroom and Master alike.

Master snapped his fingers.

"Sleep."

Master caught Dolly's head before it splashed into the water, gently cradling her neck. He removed her from the water and laid her on a towel on the bed. He dried her off and opened her legs.

Another snap and Dolly awoke again. This time her master towered over her at the foot of the bed her legs dangled from.

"Dolly."

"Yes, Master."

"I tried to clean your dirty little cum hole and you went and dirtied your pussy by cumming yourself all over again."

"I'm so sorry, Master."

"Master needs a clean hole to put his cock in. You need to sit up and open your mouth."

"Yes, Master." Dolly didn't hesitate.

Master grabbed Dolly by her hair and fucked deep into her face.

"Good Dolly." he said as he thrust into her throat. His eyes rolled back as he thrust some more.

"Good Dolly."

"Take Master's cock, you fucking good dolly."

"Good Dolly," he repeated.

"Good Dolly," and again until his cock erupted into her face, making her gag. Spitting cum from her mouth and nose.

Master pulled out his cock, and examined her cum covered face.

"Looks like someone's a Dirty Dolly again."

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers