All Comments on 'Dirty Girl'

by diggypop

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Funky little tale

Readers need to be in the right frame of mind for this story. You achieved what you were going for in my opinion. Also the writing and vocabulary were outstanding really nice job. You right up there with DQS and JPB writers on this site

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

A great story with hot sexy sex. A great combination. Good luck in the contest.

DianthusDianthusalmost 13 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the quirkiness of the premise. You wrote the growing awareness of the two of them as people well and believably. Thanks for a good read.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years ago

Myrtle certainly is a dirty girl and was definitely up for that challenge. My only small quibble was the slipping-of-Viagra-into-her-drink bit. I kept waiting for her to have done something similar to him. I like how she kept control (even with her orgasms) right up until the very end. I realize she was humiliated, but I can't help noticing that he was humiliated in turn (even if didn't realize it). Not that either seemed to mind. He might think he's alpha, but she's a little vixen. ;) You even managed sneak in a blossoming emotional connection. Nice. Goodluck!

~Luna

diggypopdiggypopalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Yeah I worried about...

...the Viagra myself. Not exactly date rape, but still quite unethical. But then, so is throwing cigarette juice on someone no matter how obnoxious they are.

I have no more problems with characters behaving immorally in erotica than I do in any other area of fiction, but something about the arousal factor sometimes makes me nervous that a character's antisocial actions are getting someone's rocks off in real life.

Sort of like action films portraying violent killers as heroic; it may be just a guilty pleasure but you hate to think someone might see it as ideal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous