Dirty Library Feet Pt. 03

Story Info
David wants to play. Christie turns the tables.
2k words
4.61
8.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie was sitting at the front desk of the library, her bare feet propped up and her toes flexing idly. Ms. Stuart, the librarian, came around the corner to talk to her.

"Oh, Christie... your feet..." Christie examined her soles and noticed the layer of dust coating them.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Christie replied, quickly putting her feet down.

"It's fine if you want to go barefoot, I just don't want to risk putting off the visitors," Stuart explained.

"Yeah... sorry again," Christie said in embarrassment. David, stacking books nearby, looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Once Stuart had left, he slid under the desk next to Christie's feet. He took a moment to take in their beauty up close. The massive size 13 feet were in a sweet spot where they couldn't exactly be called meaty or slender, they were just... big. The soft soles were a stark pale hue that contrasted with the rest of Christie's brown skin, with imprints of dust on the pads showing off their shapeliness. David took a hold of her leg under the cuff of her slacks and ran his hands down her ankle. She looked down at him nervously.

"Do you want to sit down there with my dirty feet in your face all day?"

"Not necessarily," he replied, and planted a little lick on her big toe. Christie gasped and looked around to see if anyone noticed.

"David, not now!" she whispered. He smiled up at her silently. Christie watched a visitor come up to check out some books. At that moment David gently wrapped his lips around her toe. Christie tried to keep still as a chill shot up her spine.

"How... are you... today?" she asked, struggling to keep her voice steady. As she was checking out the books, David took her next toe into his mouth, then a third. Christie could feel a moan trying to come up inside her as he sucked on them. She bade the visitor goodbye and as soon as they were out of sight, yanked her toes out of David's mouth.

"What do you think you're doing?" She had to remember to keep her voice low.

"Okay, no more worshipping," David whispered. A new guest approached to return some books and as Christie was taking them, David grabbed her ankle and lightly ran his fingers over her arch. Christie gave a start and fidgeted in her chair.

"Are you okay?" the guest asked, and Christie nodded with her lips pressed together, wondering why they couldn't have just used the return slot. She sat as still as she could while, under the desk, she was flailing her feet as David scribbled his fingers over her soles and pinched at her toes. The guest finally left and Christie was able to pull her feet out of David's grip.

"Okay lover boy," she hissed, "you asked for it!" Using her strong legs, she pushed him down onto his back and pressed her feet into his face, kicking his glasses off in the process. Her soft, pillow-like soles were easily wide enough to smother his whole face. However, David had a secret weapon. All he had to do was part his lips and slide his tongue against Christie's soles. She pressed her hands over her mouth and giggled softly to herself as she scrunched her toes uncontrollably against David's forehead, trying to keep her feet in place on his face. If she could just hold out for a little bit, he'd have to give up when he ran out of air. But when David began to nibble on her feet, she snatched them away and gave a little squeal. She looked around frantically, extremely embarrassed. Then she stood up and stormed off to the staff room. After peeking out to see if anyone was around, David took her place. He looked with concern in the direction Christie had gone and wondered what had possessed him to go so far.

"I'm sorry," he said at their lunch break. "I wanted to do a little teasing and I got carried away."

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was for me?" Christie replied. "Imagine if we'd been caught! Ms. Stuart might fire us on the spot if she found out we'd been messing around at work. And that's setting aside the foot fetish."

"I know, I wasn't thinking," David leaned over to her. "Let me make it up to you."

"Oh, maybe you'll rub my feet?" Christie snapped. "Or paint my toenails? Yeah, how hard for you. You must be so sorry." David drew back. He'd never seen Christie like this before. Christie sighed.

"I really am sorry," David said.

"Yeah, I know," Christie sighed again. "Look, let's go outside for lunch and calm down." She stood up and looked down at her feet as she walked over to her things. She did truly love David and knew he was a sweet guy, and finding he was attracted to her huge, ultra-sensitive feet that had been a source of embarrassment for most of her life had been a great uplifting moment for her. Still, their ticklishness could clearly be a problem, even if she did actually enjoy it. Her feet may have been David's weakness, but they were her own as well. Although, as Christie thought back to the last time they'd had lunch outside, she suddenly realised that David did have a limit...

She turned back to him as she picked up her bag and shoes.

"Would you do anything to cheer me up?"

"Yes," David replied. "Anything at all." Christie tossed down the shoes she'd been about to put on.

"Follow me then," she smiled and led him outside, still in her bare feet. As they left the library's front she started walking in the road, her soles sticking to the black pavement. They climbed up the hill beyond the end of the street and stopped at the lookout on the top. Christie lay down and stuck her feet up in 'the pose.'

"What a view, huh?" she winked at David. The pads of her soles were covered with black streaks, leaving only her arches their usual milky white. She pulled a bottle of sunscreen out of her bag and tossed it to David.

"Rub this on my feet, will you? I'd hate to burn my soles while I lie out."

David squirted a generous amount into his hands and took hold of Christie's feet, starting with her relatively clean arches but quickly spread the black grime all over her soles. He rubbed a little cream between her toes too, though Christie noted that he was being very careful not to tickle her too much.

"That felt lovely," Christie moaned. "Why David, you've gotten your hands filthy," she scolded mockingly. "Go and clean yourself up!" David gave an awkward laugh and got up to find some water. Christie took a sandwich, wiggling her toes in the sun and letting the dirt bake into her soles. David came back, flicking water off his hands.

"Here," Christie said, grabbing a sandwich with her toes. "Now it won't get wet." David looked at her uncertainly, but he leaned forward and took a bite from the sandwich. As he ate, his lips inevitably started to brush against Christie's foot. He used his tongue to remove the last piece and dwelled as he chewed. He'd certainly licked Christie's dirty feet when she was barefoot indoors, and she'd even fed him food with her toes before, but David had never worshipped her feet after she'd gotten them truly filthy walking around outside. Although it was something he'd fantasised about, he was reluctant both from fear of going to far for Christie's tastes and genuine concern for his health. Now, though, it seemed to be what Christie wanted and there was no way he was going to let her down again. She rested her foot on his water bottle as he was drinking.

"Be sure to save some of that," she smiled suggestively.

"Alright," David replied. "What next?"

"Let's take a shortcut back through the old service tunnel," Christie told him. Walking back down the hill, they took the tunnel under it. Christie fooled around, skipping through the tunnel and filling it with the pit-pat of her bare feet on the concrete floor. They were back at the library with plenty of time to spare. Christie held up each of her soles and showed they were pure, jet black.

"Ms. Stuart will kill me if I track footprints inside with these dirty feet," she said. "David, I need a really special favour."

"So this was your plan all along," David said, following her around the back. "Okay, I'll do it."

Christie sat down on an old crate.

"Say it in full." She gave a smile, though she couldn't hide how nervous she was herself. David gulped.

"Christie, I'm going to lick all of the black dirt off your feet." Christie's heart raced as he sat down opposite her, took her feet and stared in awe at her soft, filthy soles.

"Well, go on," Christie grinned, wiggling and spreading her toes invitingly. David wasn't sure where to start. Eventually he licked up the ball of her left foot to the base of her big toe. Christie immediately started giggling softly. David licked randomly along that section of her foot before his attention started to drift to her toes. Christie was endlessly flexing them as he ran his tongue over, under and between them, trying to do something about the five thick patches of dirt. Christie wasn't making it any easier as she waved her feet about ticklishly. She ended up rubbing her filthy soles all over his face, running her toes through his hair, and a few times she even left some toe prints on his glasses. He had to take a break, churning around a mouthful of water and spitting it out.

"Can you lie on your stomach?" Christie did as she was asked, raising her soles in the air once more. David wrapped his arms around her ankles and started licking her soles from heel to toe like oversized ice cream bars. He could easily follow the movements of Christie's feet now as she just enjoyed the tickling. And enjoy it she did, letting the tongue caressing her soles fill her whole brain. She did, however, have the presence of mind to check the time.

"We don't have long left," she managed to get out through the giggles. David knew he'd barely make a dent at this rate. It was time for drastic action. He began to drag his mouth across Christie's feet, using his lips and teeth to scrape off lines of dirt at a time. Christie lost all semblance of composure and exploded into hysterical laughter. They might have been concerned about being heard if they weren't both so consumed with passion. Eventually David let up and rinsed his mouth with the last of his water. Christie twisted around and was surprised to see her soles restored to their creamy pale glory. Although they were sticky and clammy from the saliva, they also felt extremely fresh.

"Wow," she said. "I wasn't expecting you to do such a good job." She sat up on her knees and kissed him on the mouth.

"Now, she added, "I just have to get inside without dirtying my feet again." David picked her up bridal style and carried her through the library's back door.

"Ooh," she said as he set her down, "my feet are so refreshed the carpet feels amazing under them." She walked over to the desk as Ms. Stuart came to greet them.

"Why, David!" She exclaimed. "How did you get so filthy? Go and clean yourself up, for goodness's sake!" Christie could see David turning red under the layer of dirt on his face.

"Yes, of course, sorry," he stammered, and rushed off to the bathroom. Christie sat down, propped up her feet and wiggled her toes. The movement caught Stuart's eye.

"Now Christie, you've done a great job of cleaning up your feet. I never would have even known you've been in bare feet all day."

"Thank you!" Christie beamed. She left her feet up there for the rest of the day, with no one the wiser as to why her soles were so spotless and so oddly shiny.