All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret'

by xxxleia90

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful first story.

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is very good. Please continue to write more stories like this one maybe even a second chapter to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think

As far as story and real life goes, I think sex between father and daughter would be a moment of passion out of control.

Your story was just like that, Wham Bam and it's over.

I think you could write a follow up, or better still a story of her first time with say a school football hero that just wanted sex and nothing else...

Anyway you look at it, Keep them coming!!..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good stuff

Loved every bit of it , very hot and fast .Would love to read more of this pair ,perhaps they could go on holiday together and have lots of fun .

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Good first effort

Could be so much more. I Think you will get better over time. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MAKING HER A WOMAN

GOOD STORY EXCITING WRITING. NOW FOR THE NEXT PART.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

I enjoyed reading this story very much. You should write a second chapter to it.

slevin1949slevin1949over 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great job, hope you find time and motivation for a 2nd chapter.

CassieGirlIncestLoverCassieGirlIncestLoveralmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. And I read your biography and you sound like an amazing person and I found we have a lot in common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

She iS your fucking daughter you sicko

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Dirty Little Secret:" - This is exactly the way a Father and Daughter incestuous consummation of carnal love, and intimate all-consuming love should occur--daily, eternally. Without fail, the daughter's egg should be fertilized and her womb filled with what nature intended it to be....an incubation oven for nine months each time her winning egg is chosen and bred for their children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous