Dirty Little Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
Nicole asks the wrong question and receives a punishment.
3.6k words
4.52
15.1k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole wasn't sure what the nature of their relationship was and she was too afraid to ask. It was clear that Jack knew she didn't remember things, but she didn't want to let on about exactly how blank her brain was. She spent a lot of time, while Jack was working, trying to prompt herself to remember things. She'd give herself very specific assignments like 'remember exactly how you met Jack.' She'd scroll through possibilities and assess whether they fit, whether they seemed plausible. Did they meet at a bar? She wasn't 21 yet. Did she have a fake ID? The bar didn't feel right. There was little chance that they'd ever worked together. She didn't know what he did, but he had worked from home every day the past week, since she first remembered waking up in his bed. He only left the house once that entire week, to go grocery shopping. He was gone for about an hour and a half. They definitely didn't meet at the gym because Jack had all the equipment at home and she obviously had never seen the inside of a gym. Jack showed her a couple of things that she could do on his equipment and it all seemed completely foreign to her.

She still hadn't worked up the courage to ask Jack how old he was. He was obviously in very good shape and was quite strong. She found him attractive and she could see how she might have gotten involved with him in the first place. All of his rules though... of course those pointed to something less than consensual, even though she obeyed each one unquestioningly. It was just in her personality, she decided, to not make a fuss, to not object, to be quiet and follow directions. It just felt natural to her to comply.

But he rarely deflected any of the questions that she had felt brave enough to ask him. He tried to make conversation with her, especially over meals, but she was learning she wasn't very talkative by nature and it wasn't easy for her to engage. So when she did, Jack seemed amused and frequently volunteered information.

"You don't like the carrots?" He nodded towards her plate as they sat eating dinner one night. She looked down at her plate where she had eaten the stir-fried rice that Jack had made around all the small, cubed carrot pieces.

"No, sorry," she didn't look up at him, feeling her face flush.

"It's ok if you don't like something," he told her. "You know, when it comes to food." She looked up at him and he winked at her.

"Maybe I could cook something one day?" Jack's eyebrows came up in surprise.

"Yeah, sure. Did you have something in mind?" He seemed interested.

"No. I don't know." She shrugged, putting another forkful of rice into her mouth.

"I have cookbooks in the cabinet above the stove. You can look through them and find something that sounds good," he suggested.

"Ok," that sounded like a good idea to her. She felt a bit of boldness at that moment, like they were having a pleasant conversation and he was in a good mood and maybe she'd have enough courage to ask him some questions. "Ummm... can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," he cocked his head to the side. He'd previously answered for her that they were in Oregon, though he wouldn't get more specific about the location, and that he didn't have any family who were still alive. When she asked about her family, he was quiet for a long time, as if trying to figure out whether or not to tell her this because it would be devastating, but he eventually told her 'I don't think you have any either, but I'm not completely sure.' It left her quiet the rest of the night, trying to force any kind of memory to emerge about her family.

"How old are you?" She bit her lip after asking him the question. He put his fork down on the empty plate and gave her a crooked smile, just one side of his lips lifting.

"Forty-two," he told her. Her mouth must have dropped open in disbelief because Jack leaned over to her, reaching his hand out, and with a tap on her chin closed it for her.

"I... Ummm... I'm sorry. I didn't think you were..." Nicole didn't know the right thing to say. She felt her face flushing again, no doubt turning beet red. He was more than twice her age. He didn't look it, but apparently, he was.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Jack smirked, getting up to put his plate in the dishwasher. "Finish up your dinner."

"How did we even meet?" She blurted out, her thoughts coming out aloud. What was the context in which she could have met a forty-two-year-old man?! Jack turned to her and his expression didn't look amused this time. He wasn't exactly angry, but definitely stern, his lips a flat line across his face.

"I'm not gonna answer that, Nicole," he was firm on that response, and her breath caught. She was afraid that she overstepped, that this was something she wasn't supposed to admit to not knowing. She looked down at her plate.

"I'm sorry. I'm done now," she stood up, bringing the plate over to the garbage can to scrape it clean, and placed it in the open dishwasher. She stepped back while he finished loading the dishwasher, trying to stay out of his way.

"Go in the living room and take off your clothes," Jack didn't look at her, saying this while reaching into a cabinet for the dish detergent. She nodded, even though he couldn't see her, and left the kitchen.

****

He was pissed off. It was a crazy flurry of thoughts running through his head as he finished loading the dishwasher. Did she actually think that they were in a relationship?! There was a part of him that felt really sorry for her that this was what she thought a romantic relationship was like, that this was how she thought men treated women they cared about. Clearly, she didn't remember what happened or anything about the shit life she had before that, and yet the perception that someone she was involved with was allowed to treat her this way, demand these things of her somehow remained. The other part of him felt furious with himself that he inevitably lulled her into this sense of equality, that she was anything other than a toy for him to play with and do with as he pleased. He fucking owned her!

"Go in the living room and take off your clothes," he barked at her, not bothering to check whether she obeyed. She always did. She did every fucking thing he told her to do.

He closed the dishwasher, setting it to run, and leaned both hands on the counter, hanging his head. He had been too gentle with her up until now, too concerned with letting her body heal from all the abuse it endured. Well, the cut on her lip was gone and the one on her head was barely visible now. The lines covering her back, from being whipped into submission, have faded considerably, though he wasn't sure that she was even aware of them there. Her knees have healed nicely too since she had stayed off them for over a week now. The track marks on her arms have healed at this point as well, with no obvious scarring. He checked on them a couple of days ago and her veins did not seem damaged. It must have been a fairly recent development in her life before she was grabbed.

He needed to tighten his grip at this point and show her her place. And right now, that place was on her knees in front of him with his cock down her throat.

Jack pulled it together and went into the living room. Nicole stood near the sofa, facing away from him, completely naked. Her hair was in a low ponytail at the back of her neck and her arms wrapped around her breasts, hugging herself. Her shoulders hunched forward. He was only partially hard at this point, the anger having been a bit of a turn-off in this instance. He sat down in the leather armchair in front of the bookshelves, trying to relax.

"In front of me," he commanded her and she came right up to him without hesitation, keeping her head down. "On your knees." Her eyes flashed up at him momentarily, but she lowered herself to the floor. "Undo my pants and take out my cock." Once again she obeyed and with his now mostly stiff erection in her hand, looked up to him for his next command. "Put it in your mouth and start sucking." She did.

They'd worked on this a lot over the past week. He made her practice with her toothbrush like that video suggested as well as with his actual cock daily. Several times a day, in fact. He'd tried different positions with her too, especially enjoying her head over the edge of the bed with him lowering his cock into her mouth. The angle on that one felt great. And there was some progress, she was able to take him a bit deeper now before she gagged, but swallowing still wasn't easy for her. There was coughing and sputtering and cum dripping down her chin. If he were entirely honest, it was a bit of a turn-on, but he continued to insist that she need to swallow everything neatly, without making a mess.

Her tongue swirled around his cock, taking him deeper and deeper on each pass. Her lips slid down his shaft, soft and wet, giving him just the right amount of pressure. She came back up to the tip, sucking on the head of his cock, and he couldn't resist a groan. He watched her and she lifted her eyes to meet his, knowing that he liked that. She plunged back down, trying to take as much of him as she could, carefully pushing him up into her throat. Nicole clearly sensed that he was upset with her and she tried to please him. He placed a hand on her head, pressing her further onto his cock.

"We're gonna try something new today," he worked his hand into her hair, getting a good grip, controlling her strokes on the way up and down. Pulling her up by the hair and pushing her back down onto his cock. "You are going to try extra hard for me this time to swallow all the cum and not make a mess because if you do, you're getting spanked." Her eyes shone up at him, eyebrows drawn, near tears. That was exactly the reaction he wanted. Spanking her bare ass while bent over his lap would definitely be a power move.

Her tongue continued to work his shaft as he thrust up into her mouth. She tried really hard to breathe and take him in, but as always, he reached that certain point past which she just couldn't take him and she gagged, drooling down his shaft.

"No, try again," he pulled her up, then back down onto his cock, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat. That was too much for him, already being so close, the contact with her throat made him go over the edge, spewing cum down her throat without even a warning. She swallowed instinctively around his cock, sending new waves of pleasure through him as he continued to come. She coughed, sending some of the cum back down his shaft towards his crotch. He pulled her up from his cock by her hair, the ponytail messy now with strands of hair falling to frame her face. Cum and spit dripped down her chin onto her bare chest. He used his index finger to gather it from her chin and shove it back in her mouth. "It's as if you actually want to get spanked, as if you are purposefully making a bigger mess so that I would bend you over my knee." She shook her head. "Lick my cock clean."

She was meticulous about it, getting every last drop. He watched her, thinking about what he was going to do next. This might have to be more of a marathon than a sprint. He hooked her chin in the V between his thumb and index finger and dragged her up to her feet. Nicole had a frightened expression on her face - he's never handled her this way before. He pulled his hand away and tucked himself back into his jeans, zipping up. The power dynamic at the moment worked better with him fully dressed and her fully naked.

"You're going to bend over my knee now and take your punishment," he informed her. She pulled in a breath, hesitating a moment, her hands clasped in front of her sex. "Now," he added sternly.

She assumed the position across his lap. He swung and slapped immediately, landing on her right butt cheek with a crack. She yelped, either in surprise or in pain. He slapped the other side, making her whimper this time. He repeated the spanking several times before he reached his fingers down between her legs, prodding into her pussy. Her channel was warm and wet, her seam slick.

"You're a little slut, huh, you're getting off on all of this. On having a cock shoved down your throat, on getting spanked. Look at this," he pulled his wet fingers away from her pussy, placing them in front of her face, "You're dripping wet. Lick my fingers clean," he pressed them to her lips. He spanked her again while she wrapped her tongue around his fingers. "Go up to the bedroom and lay down on the bed, face down." He wasn't done with her yet.

****

She lay on the bed for what seemed like a really long time before Jack walked into the room. She mentally filed away that asking him how they met was on the disallowed list, along with going into the office if he wasn't in there or going outside without him. She tried to come up with a reason for that, but her brain wasn't working. There was a stinging pain where he had spanked her, her throat felt sore from his cock, and the roots of her hair felt like they were buzzing from the way he pulled on it.

"I decided we're gonna do something else new too," Jack said walking into the room. She didn't dare lift her face off the pillow to look at him. Her heart sped up a bit, unsure about what it was going to be. He went to his nightstand, rifling through the drawer. "Put your hands up over your head," he told her. She felt him climb onto the bed on his knees, coming to her side. She followed his instructions and felt him binding her wrists together with a rope. He ran his fingers down her body, over her ass, and smacked it again, making her wince. It was so tender now. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass tonight, for a change," he announced. "I haven't gotten to try out that hole yet." It made her nervous. She couldn't remember whether she'd ever done that before or not, but the hole was so much smaller and tighter than her pussy, that it naturally caused an uneasy feeling.

His hands went to her ass, spreading her open, his thumb moving to massage her hole. She clenched, involuntarily, at his touch and he smacked her ass again. He let go and pulled the pillow out from under her head sharply, then had her lift her hips to wedged the folded pillow under them, lifting her ass up. He positioned himself behind her, knocking her legs apart with his knees, and spread her ass cheeks again, his thumb returning to massage the hole. She could hear him open the lube and squeeze a few drops out onto her ass hole, then work his thumb against it again. She was unable to restrain her scream when he pushed through, dipping his thumb inside her ass. Jack didn't seem to take notice of it, adding lube and continuing to fuck her ass hole with his thumb. After a minute or so, he replaced his thumb with something else, something smooth, uniformly round, and larger than his thumb had been. She cried out again as the butt plug pushed into her, spreading her apart. She felt tears spring out like sparks from her eyes at the pain. Jack's fingers slipped into her pussy roughly, slamming in repeatedly.

"Look at that, you cry and you scream, but you are fucking enjoying this. Your pussy is all wet and juicy and ready to be fucked." He sounded so much rougher now than he usually did. "God, it's just begging to be filled. Should I fuck it while I get your ass ready? Huh?" It sounded like a question, but she wasn't sure she should speak up and actually answer it. "I think you need to beg me to fuck your pussy right now, Nicole." He only waited a second before he added, "Beg me to fuck your pussy first, or I will shove it right into your tight little ass right now."

"Please fuck my pussy first," her voice was quiet. She heard him unzipping behind her. He had been fully dressed until now.

"Do better," it was almost a growl.

"Jack, please, I need you to fuck my pussy, please. I need it so bad," tears escaped with the words. She tried to restrain the sob, but it didn't work. Jack's hand came down sharply against her ass.

"No crying," he hissed at her, right before he shoved his cock inside.

It was an incredibly full feeling, his large cock filling her while she had the plug in her ass. She felt stretched and at the same time, there was a good deal of pleasure in there as Jack thrust angrily into her. He played with the butt plug, twisting it, pulling it out slightly then shoving it back in. Eventually, he pulled both out entirely, squeezed more lube onto his cock and her ass, and worked himself into her tight, puckered hole. She whimpered and groaned as he stretched her, the pain overwhelming the pleasure. He inched further and further in and for the first time in all the time she could remember, she couldn't resist a plea for him to stop.

"Jack, please stop. I can't..." a sob escaped her before she could continue. "I can't take any more. Please stop." He smacked her ass again.

"You can and you will," he grunted out. "You're gonna take my cock every which way I give it to you."

She tried to take deeper breaths, trying to persuade her body into relaxing as he worked himself further and further into her ass. It wasn't working. Tears kept rolling out of her eyes, soaking into the bedsheet. It got easier to tolerate eventually. The pain to pleasure ratio shifted again to a more bearable balance and Nicole was able to calm herself down. Jack increased his speed, working his cock in and out with measured thrust until he was coming. He shoved deep inside, grunting, as he came.

She hoped it was all over when he pulled out, that they would go to sleep now and she could get a rest. But the first thing Jack did after pulling out was dip his finger back into her ass, slathering it in his cum, and bringing it to her lips for her to lick clean. When she had complied with that and he was satisfied with watching his cum seep out of her opening and down towards her pussy, he shoved the butt plug back into her ass. He didn't untie her or move the pillow stuffed under her hips. He left her there that way while he left the room.

Nicole waited, trying to relax. He has never done anything like this before. Yes, there was always a lot of sex and blow jobs, always on demand, four, five, six times a day. And it wasn't exactly gentle, but it wasn't like this. He'd never talked to her like this before. He was always so encouraging, telling her she was doing great, calling her a good girl, praising her for her obedience. She kept trying to figure out why this question pissed him off so much, but couldn't come up with any plausible ideas. Was that something she wasn't supposed to forget? Was he upset because that was something that she should have known?

He came back what seemed like a couple of hours later and unceremoniously fucked her again. It didn't seem as bad this time, her body was probably getting used to it, she thought. He went to sleep next to her, on his side, without untying her and a few hours later, when she had managed to actually drift off too, despite the uncomfortable position, he woke her up again by ramming his cock inside her without warning.

She woke up incredibly sore in the morning, all over. The room was bright with sunlight, her hands have been untied, the pillow moved away, and the comforter draped over her. The smell of sex and semen hung in the room and she felt sticky and crusted all between her legs. It took her a good while to pull it together enough to sit up, which only reminded her of her still raw bottom. There was a note on her nightstand for her.

"Shower. Get dressed. Eat something. Strip the bed and wash everything. Don't come down to my office until I call you. ~Jack"

At least it was over. For now.