Dirty Little Secret Pt. 04

Story Info
Unexpected feelings arise after spending a day apart.
3.4k words
4.43
7.4k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about three weeks SFM (since first memory, as Nicole began calling it and using it to track time,) when Jack told her that he needed to go into work for the day. He mentioned it to her the night before, at dinner, and she felt some sort of fear at him leaving her all alone. She didn't really understand it, but she was scared for him to go.

"Am I allowed to come with you?" She surprised herself with the question that popped out of her mouth. Her face immediately turned red and she looked down at her plate.

"No, Nicole. You can't come with me. It's kinda..." he poked at his lasagna with his fork. "Security protocols and whatnot. I can't bring visitors in. And besides that, I need to do some hands-on type stuff in the lab, I'm not just going to be sitting in an office at a computer."

She lifted her eyes to look at him but didn't dare ask the question about what it was that he did. She was a lot more self-conscious about the questions she asked since that night she spent tied up. He mostly avoided her the following day and then things seemed to return to the way they were before, for the most part. He hung onto that reprimand of spanking her when she made a mess with the blow jobs, which was almost every time.

"How long are you going to be gone?" She asked instead.

"All day. I'm gonna have to leave at about 6:30 in the morning and I probably won't be back until like seven or so at night," he told her.

She didn't know what she was going to do with herself, alone, for that long. Yes, Jack did spend a good deal of the day, every day, in his office working. But he was around. He came up for lunch, he called her down to use the gym equipment, sometimes they went for a jog outside in the early afternoon. And then of course there were the constant sex breaks that he took. Every couple of hours she was either on her knees in front of his office chair sucking him off or bent over his desk or couch. Every day for the past three weeks she just took it as the normal flow of the day. This was just what happened. She didn't have any strong feelings about it. She neither looked forward to it nor did she dread him calling her down to his office for another round.

In between, she read the books and watched the movies on Jack's living room shelves. The reading didn't come super easy at first. She started a book called The Alienist but had the hardest time getting through it. She found herself rereading sentences, again and again, trying to grasp what they meant. Nicole tried to remember whether she ever enjoyed reading, whether it was something she'd ever done for fun, but she wasn't sure. She watched Jack read on an e-reader and he seemed to fly through pages. Her own reading went really slowly.

"I think you started with the wrong book," Jack told her as they sat out on his deck one Sunday afternoon, both reading. Nicole sighed, frowning at him. "I don't want to insult your intelligence, I just think you're a bit out of practice and it's not like... a starter book." Jack got up and went inside, leaving her there. He came back a few minutes later, taking the book out of her hands and placing another one in them. Artemis Fowl, the cover said. She flipped the paperback over and read the blurb.

"This is for kids," she looked back at him skeptically. Jack smirked, shaking his head.

"You are literally a teenager," he reminded her. "And anyway, I read this in my twenties and enjoyed it. I have the whole series. I think you should give this a try." She made a face. "Humor me. Read the first three chapters and if you don't like it, you don't have to finish it."

She liked it. She managed to finish it by the next evening. It was definitely a lot easier to read and she flew through it, then the rest of the series as well. Jack had to take the book out of her hands and turn the lights out to make her go to sleep. After the eight Artemis Fowl books, she started reading the Night Watch series, which she really enjoyed too. She was on the third book, Twilight Watch, by the time Jack announced that he was going to need to go into work.

She could spend the day reading and watching movies and maybe even cook or bake something. She'd tried her hand at both a few times and it had turned out ok. The chocolate chip cookies she made were actually more than just ok, they were delicious. But there was some crazy sort of unease about being alone in the house without Jack. He told her she wasn't allowed to go outside, as per usual, but that he was also going to set an alarm on the house, to make her feel safer, he said, so that no one would be able to come in either. There was some sort of comfort in not being alone, in having him around though. It was all complicated by the fact that she couldn't remember herself ever being alone before.

"You've been alone before," he assured her. "You've actually..." he hesitated, as he always did when he was about to divulge some sort of information about herself and he wasn't sure whether he should tell her. "You are actually a very independent person and you've spent a lot of time on your own before."

That struck her. She didn't feel like an independent person. She depended on Jack for everything! She was living in his house, eating food that he bought with money that he made. She didn't have a single thing that was her own, that she earned or bought herself. If Jack were to kick her out tomorrow, she would have absolutely nothing and nowhere to go. She didn't even have any skills!

"You will be fine, I promise," Jack told her. "You're gonna end up wishing that I went away more often." She certainly couldn't imagine that to be the case.

Jack woke her up very early the next morning with his cock in her face. This wasn't exactly out of the ordinary though, he did that frequently. He'd rouse her out of sleep by dragging the tip over her lips or gently smacking her cheek with his erection. It was slightly jarring the first couple of times, but she had gotten used to it at this point. Before she even opened her eyes, she opened her mouth and let him push into it.

"Good girl," he told her, brushing her hair back as she began to suck and lick. "Look at me while you suck my cock." She pried her eyes open to look at him. It was mostly dark in the room still and she strained to focus on his face. He sat on his knees beside her as he frequently did, rocking his crotch towards her mouth. She took him in, running her tongue up and down the length. Her hand came up to his balls, massaging them and he groaned. He let her continue with this for a good while before he grasped her hair in his hand and pushed her onto his cock harder, sending it to the back of her throat. Nicole tried her hardest to breathe, to relax, to open up her throat, and it actually seemed to work for a bit. Jack got several deep thrusts in this time before she gagged. He backed away, breathing hard. "Fuck, I'm so close Nicole, you're doing so good. You can do this," he encouraged her before he drove in deep again, once, twice, and then he was coming down her throat and she was gulping to keep up with the hot cum spurting out. He let out a heavy breath, pulling back. "Of course, the day I was looking forward to giving you a nice, hard spanking to leave you with a reminder for the rest of the day, you go and swallow like a fucking champ," he smiled at her, then patted her cheek. "Go back to sleep, I'll see tonight."

She couldn't go back to sleep. She lay in bed thinking about the various possibilities of things that could happen while Jack was out. She didn't even have a way to call him if anything. He assured her that if there was any kind of break-in or fire, the security system would detect it and help would be on the way. And aside from that, she was going to miss him too. He wasn't the most friendly or affectionate person that she could imagine, but he was the only person she knew in this whole world.

Jack came back into the bedroom after his shower and got dressed quietly. He put on a pair of well-fitting slacks and a dress shirt, looking incredibly handsome. He was freshly shaved and his hair was neatly combed. Most days, he worked in a t-shirt and shorts, sometimes he'd wear jeans. On the rare occasion that he had some sort of a video conference, he had a couple of dress shirts in his office and he'd throw one on, over his t-shirt, just for the duration of the meeting. She sat up, watching him button the cuffs on his shirt.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping?" He swung around to ask her.

"I don't know, I just can't," she played with her fingers, looking down at her hands.

"Do you want to get up and have a coffee with me?" He offered.

"Yeah," she was almost too eager, nodding her head. She got out of bed and threw on the t-shirt and shorts she wore yesterday, then followed Jack downstairs.

They had coffee at their usual seats at the kitchen island. Jack went downstairs to collect a few things into a briefcase and set a travel mug to fill with more coffee. Nicole got up and capped it for him, offering it out to him when he returned to the kitchen. He thanked her and then he went out the door. She stood at the living room window watching his car pull out of the garage, turn around at the top of the driveway, and then head down the gravel road into the trees. She was alone.

Not once during the entire day did it occur to her to do anything sneaky, to check out anything she was normally prohibited from. She didn't even turn the knob on the basement door to check whether it was locked or not. She read, watched the first two American Pie movies, baked a batch of sugar cookies, took a nap, luxuriating in the fact that she didn't have to take her clothes off and Jack probably would never find out. She thought about how the characters in those movies were her age and how she seemed to have nothing at all in common with them. She strained her memory for anything associated with high school or friends or classes that she took, but nothing came to mind. The whole world of high school, with the lockers and the desks and teachers, seemed entirely foreign.

She then decided that she would do some cleaning, scrubbing the bathroom, dusting all the surfaces, and thoroughly cleaning all of the counters. Jack was pretty meticulous about cleaning, so there wasn't much of a mess to be dealt with. She always helped with whatever he asked her to do, but he was also rather particular about his tidiness and preferred to do many things himself. By that evening, she was so thoroughly bored, she sat at the kitchen island doodling on the back of the notepad sheets that Jack used for his shopping lists when she heard Jack's car driving up the gravel driveway and the garage door opening. She lept up, not knowing what to do with herself, feeling definite excitement at the fact that he was back. She just stood there, a few feet away from the door that led in from the garage, waiting impatiently for him to walk through.

****

He had a lot of apprehension about leaving Nicole alone. He knew that it was inevitable, he would need to go into the lab eventually and he had pushed it off as long as he could. He kept trying to self-assess what it was exactly that made him nervous. He wasn't particularly worried that she would run away. She had shown absolutely no interest in that and she didn't even want to be left alone, to begin with! But could that have been an act? She had previously been successful at running away from a foster home, at an even younger age, and no one had ever tracked her down. Though he doubted that there was any kind of a security system there. It was also back in Baltimore where she had all sorts of transportation at her disposal. Here, it would take her at least half an hour just to hike off of his property. And once she reached an actual road her only option, aside from walking, would be hitchhiking. There wasn't much traffic up and down the road where he lived, he liked how secluded his place was. He figured, if she ran, he had a good chance to catch her before she got anywhere helpful.

More so than her running he was concerned that she just might decide to look around. He locked the door to the basement and he didn't really have anything incriminating anywhere else. The most that she would see if she decided to poke around were all the more personal things, family photos, and memorabilia he had packed away in the guest room closet. She might find out his full name and see what he looked like as a kid and perhaps figure out that he was from the East Coast too, though she didn't know that about herself so it wouldn't mean anything to her. The real trouble would be if she figured out a way to pick the lock to the basement.

He spent too much of his day thinking about Nicole. He needed to refocus on his work and get shit done so that he wouldn't have to come back again for a while. But she was on his mind. He was mostly successful at convincing himself that the only reason she was in his head all day was because he got used to getting off every couple of hours over the past few weeks and he was missing a good number of blow jobs and fuck sessions today while at work. That was all it was, he told himself.

Yet the moment he walked through the door and saw her standing there, that fresh, beautiful face, her cheeks blushing, her hair swept to one side, over her left shoulder, her hands nervously fidgeting, he completely forgot himself, dropping his bag and sweeping her off her feet into his embrace. His lips covered hers, pressing and moving and nipping as if he was hungry for her. Her mouth fell open and his tongue probed inside searching hers out. It took him way too long to realize what he had done. He has never kissed her on the lips before. He specifically made a point of never kissing her on the lips. He had kissed her neck and her breasts and her shoulders, but there was something about kissing her mouth that showed affection in a much more intimate way, where it wasn't just an appreciation of her body, of enjoying her as a woman, but an expression of feelings. Fucking feelings!

He pulled away from her lips, that hunger he had for her still not satiated. Nicole's eyes were wide and round, looking up at him with complete surprise. He took a few steps until her back was against the wall of the hallway and set her down, moving immediately to pull down her shorts and panties, bending down to make sure she stepped out of them and to spread her legs wider. He was suddenly drawn to her pussy unable to resist tasting it, dropping to one knee on the floor, grasping her hips, and letting his tongue glide through her folds. She squealed. The sound made him smile against her slick pussy as he sucked on her clit and she shuddered. He pressed his tongue inside her lapping up her juices. Her legs seemed to wobble and shake.

And in the next minute, he was back up on his feet, undoing his belt and unzipping his fly, releasing his cock that had been aching just from his proximity to Nicole. He lifted her again, his hands underneath her ass, her back leveraged against the wall, and slid into her in one smooth thrust. Her arms circled his neck, holding onto him tightly, her eyes still wide as saucers, shocked at his unusual maneuver. But he was already driving deep, pounding into her, as if he hadn't had her in days, rather than hours. She was so much wetter at this moment than ever before, he thought, they were almost losing the necessary friction. Almost. Her hard nipples pressed against him through her shirt and he wished he had more hands so that he could play with them too. Nicole's legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him into her tighter and he resisted the urge to kiss her again. No, he reminded himself, that was a mistake. There will be no more kissing.

Instead, he hammered into her harder and faster until she was coming again and her tight pussy was milking his cock for everything it had. He felt simultaneously spent and ravenous for more. His forehead leaned into Nicole's as they both breathed heavily. She still clung onto him, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body.

"I missed you," she said quietly, her breath touching his face, making his softening cock stir inside her. He breathed out a heavy sigh, not wanting to admit the same to her. He already gave away too much that stupid kiss.

"I'm home now," he replied instead, pulling out and setting her down carefully. "How was your day?" She gave him a weak smile.

"It was ok. Boring." She bent down to find her clothes while he tucked himself back into his pants. He watched her pull on her panties and shorts, knowing that in minutes they would be soaked in his cum dripping out of her pussy. But she knew she wasn't supposed to clean up until he told her and she followed all of his rules unquestioningly. He looked into the kitchen, spotting the cookies on the counter first and then her drawings.

"Did you draw these?" He picked up the pieces of paper. There was an elaborate design of curlicues and flowers and paisleys, some shaded in and some left blank, some carefully filled in with stripes. He looked to Nicole and she nodded, biting her lip, an embarrassed look on her face. "This is really cool, I like it," he told her honestly. "Do you want me to get you some... art stuff?" He wasn't sure what exactly. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Maybe. They're just doodles," she looked down at pieces of paper she had drawn on.

"We'll eat, and then we'll go downstairs and take a look at some art supplies online. Maybe like a sketchbook and some pencils? Ok?" He offered. She nodded, giving him a small smile. "Why don't you heat up last night's lasagna leftovers while I go change, ok?" She nodded again and he leaned to kiss the top of her head.

He checked the guest rooms upstairs and some of his personal stuff in the bedroom. Nothing appeared to have been touch. She didn't run away, she didn't snoop around, she didn't appear to want anything other than what she had here with him. She missed him, she said. And if he were being honest he really missed her too.