Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in close to me, she pulled my shorts and jockstrap to the floor. She took hold of my erection, she spread her legs. Pulling me forward by my cock, I was in contact with her pussy.

I backed away, stumbling over my shorts and jockstrap.

'Stop it! I can't do that. I can't have sex with my Dad's wife!'

'He wouldn't do something like that with... I guess it would be Erin. He is not capable of doing that.' I said emphatically.

'Erin wouldn't you agree?' I asked.

Her eyes opened wide. She stuttered a reply.

'I don't know, men are capable of anything. Maybe he might try something like that? But you know him better than anyone else.'

Mom started crying.

'Brock, give it to me. I need it, I need to feel wanted by someone. Do it for me, be a substitute for your Dad. Please, please fuck me.'

She kept moving towards me reaching out for my cock, now dripping precum.

I had to get out of there. This was crazy. It was like a weird dream, but it was real.

Without saying a word, I picked up my clothes and left the bedroom.

***

I laid down on my bed, my erection finally subsiding. I noticed by hand was on top of my dry cum. A further reminder of this weird evening.

I had to talk to Dad. He needs to know.

'Hello?'

He sounded groggy, I forgot he is three hours ahead.

'It's Brock.'

'What's up Brock?'

'Dad, something weird happened tonight. Something you need to know about.'

He sounded shaky.

'Tell me about it Brock.'

'I didn't want to tell you, but I have to.'

'OK, you have my attention, wide awake now.'

'Mom came onto to me tonight. She begged me to fuck her! Fuck her right in front of Erin of all things. You need to do something, I don't think she is going to take no for an answer.'

'Whoa, slow down. How did it get to that?'

'OK, Erin and I gave her our presents. I gave her an Apple Watch, Erin gave her sexy lingerie to wear to get you back interested in having sex with her.'

'She gave it to her in private. Erin brought me in to see Mom in Erin's present. I didn't know it was sexy lingerie. I thought maybe a dress or something. There wasn't much to it, three cloth patches connected with strings.'

'Dad, she has a great body. I got excited seeing her. She saw my erection. Off came her lingerie. She stripped me naked. She tried to put my penis into her vagina. I stopped her. She begged me to fuck her, she even said 'Do it for me, be a substitute for your Dad'. I left and called you.'

'Wow, that is hard to believe. It seems so out of character for Jordan.'

'She said you stopped having sex with her six months ago. She labeled herself 'a receptacle for your load of cum'.

'She believes you are having an affair with someone much younger.'

'Dad, tell me none of that is true. Tell me you are not repeating history.'

He was referring to my divorce. I was caught with two 18 year old's. A threesome that went on for a year. Still have fond memories of the two of them each sucking on a ball followed by deepthroat blow jobs. Loved those naughty twin sisters. Sometimes they would put on a show for me.

'Dad, are you still there?'

'Yes, just digesting what you asked me.'

'It is true. I am having an affair. It started about nine months ago. I want to divorce Jordan and marry her.'

'I no longer need sex from Jordan, I get my fill with my new partner.'

Silence, nothing but silence.

'Brock?'

'Who is it? Do I know her?'

I braced myself, here we go.

I heard Erin's voice.

'Dad, I have to go. Erin needs me for something. I will call you back.'

***

I was in the hall listening in. He was going to fucking tell Brock it was me. I know it, what is wrong with him? I am done with him. So stupid.

I called Brock into the hall away from his phone. They don't need to talk any more.

He forgot to put on his shorts! What a cock, limp it looks better than Trey's. Maybe I should make a move on Brock.

'Brock, you need to go to her room and fuck her. Yes, fuck her! She is an emotional wreck. She needs to feel good. You can do it, you can make her feel good. I know you can. You have what it takes.'

I pointed at his cock.

I know he won't do it. He won't fuck her.

'I have to get out of here, I am going for my marathon training run to think about all this.'

'Ok, ok, let me get your stuff.'

I gathered up his shorts, jockstrap and shoes. I turned off his phone. I hope this works.

'Brock, I noticed your phone is dead. I will recharge it while you are gone.'

'Thanks Erin.'

He dressed and left.

Time to make Mom feel better. I am so excited. I hope she is still naked, It will make my next move easier.

But first, a text to Trey.

'I overheard your talk with Brock. You were going to tell him it was me you stupid asshole. DO NOT do that if you ever want to have sex with me again. Don't answer if he calls you. I will call you later to discuss.'

I am still fuming, what was he thinking? Men! Who needs the hassle.

***

A quick shower, some lite make-up, Mom's favorite perfume with a dab between my legs in case she winds up there.

And my sexy lingerie, identical to what I bought Mom except my black cloth is translucent. Areolas, nipples and pussy easily seen. Dad likes it, let's see what it does for Mom.

I knocked on her door.

Weakly, she said some in.

Slowly I opened the door, peaking in. Mom was on the bed, back in her bathrobe. But the belt was cinched up loosely above her belly button.

The robe was open on her top and bottom. Her delectable breast cleavage visible enough to tease me but not a total reveal. Her legs spread open, her thick outer pussy lips and hooded clit calling, inviting my lips and tongue to make contact.

Her left hand was holding her iPad. She was staring at it intently. Her right hand on her right breast.

I slowly entered. I stood at the end of the bed. Breasts and pussy even more enticing.

'Mom, are you OK?'

She put her iPad down. She looked closely at me.

'So, you bought two of them. I think I like yours better.'

'I am worried about you Mom. You seem so down, not like you at all.'

She patted the bed right next to her. It was working.

'Join me Erin.'

I didn't hesitate. I laid down next to her on my side. She shifted to her side. The robe slipping back, her breasts now fully visible. I resisted the urge to touch them.

'What were you watching Mom?'

She picked up the iPad. She had paused the video when I walked in.

'Take a look.'

I viewed two women, naked, kissing in bed. It was titled 'Daughter Takes Care of Mom.'

I was surprised, a lot surprised.

'Mom, can we watch the rest of it?'

She touched the play button.

To summarize, simply erotic.

The daughter was the aggressor, controlling her mom. Daughter was awesome spending an inordinate amount of time between mom's legs who was thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Acting or not, the mom sold it.

During the video, mom was squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples, her other hand with fingers deep in her pussy.

This couldn't work better for me.

'Mom, this is so erotic, I am so turned on. I don't know what to do.'

I waited. She dropped the iPad, she turned towards me.

'Erin, I think we feel the same thing. The same wrong thing. Do you feel it?'

'Mom, I do.'

I moved in close, our faces inches apart.

'Mom, I love you.'

I kissed her. She kissed me back. Kissed me hard and wrapped her arms around me our breasts in contact. She reached under my hair on the back of my neck and pulled the bows, releasing the strings.

She pulled back, all my cloth coverings free. Mom pulled my lingerie down and off me.

She said, 'You won't need this anymore.'

'Mom, I love it.'

We resumed our kissing. Our hands now exploring our erogenous zones.

I uncinched her robe, pushed it back off of her and pushed her on her back. I crawled on top of her.

'Mom, I love you and now I am going to show that to you. I will take care of your needs when no one else will. I am going to make love to you.'

'Erin, I want it, I want you. I love you to. We will always have each other.'

I kissed her while I gently massaged her breasts. I pushed both breasts up. I kissed, then licked the areolas before sucking on her nipples. With a hold on a nipple, I sucked them up before letting them down.

I moved down below her breasts, licking and kissing my way across her stomach, her pelvis and down to the top of her neatly trimmed vagina.

I pushed her legs further apart. I moved down below her pussy to her inner thighs. I licked one side then the other, I moved up, licking one side then the other, one more time. I licked the bottom of her labia. I slowly licked one side from bottom to top, moved to the other side but this time I sucked on the lip from top to bottom.

'Yes, yes Erin keep going. I love it, I love you.'

I moved to the other lip, licking then sucking on it.

I put my fingers on the outside of her labia. I pushed them together and rubbed them together.

'Oh, my Erin. Oh my, please... please.'

I kept that up for a moment, then I placed my index and middle finger on the outside of her labia, once again squeezing them together. This time, with my other hand I patted her clit, patted it several times. I pushed the hood back exposing her clit.

I sucked on her clit. Lips wrapped tightly around it. I wiggled my head back in forth with her clit locked in my lips.

'Erin, Erin I need to cum, make me cum Erin.'

I sucked her clit out, I shoved two fingers into her pussy. I finger fucked her. I held on to her clit with my lips. I increased the finger fucking pounding deep into her wet pussy.

Mom started to shiver, her orgasm building.

I dove down on her pussy. My tongue diving deep between the outer and inner lips. I moved up and down, back and forth. She grabbed my head and pushed me deeper into her.

'Oh, oh god, Erin, Erin...'

She bucked up and down on my tongue. She let loose of my head. Threw her arms back. She stopped moving. Her eyes closed.

I licked up the juices that flowed out. I gently licked and sucked on her engorged clit.

She looked at me returning my gaze as I held my hold on her.

'Erin, my turn.'

***

My best time ever. Two hours 58 minutes. I was sweating like crazy. That run had the amazing impact of clearing mind to think clearly about Mom. I decided I would help her out even it meant having sex with her. I came across cruel, not me at all.

She has an amazing body. I got excited seeing her naked. Why not? Why not have sex with her? Dad has deserted her. I need to help her get through that.

He admitted he was having an affair and was willing to share the name. Who could it be? Someone at work? Maybe Erin has an idea on who.

No sign of Erin or Mom in the living area. It was late, maybe they are in bed.

After a quick shower, I put on my pajama bottoms and started to get into bed.

I decided to check in on both of them.

Erin's bedroom door was wide open. Her bed was still made. Kind of surprised at that. Must be with Mom, probably consoling her. I was such a jerk to Mom.

Mom's door was cracked open. I heard talking and giggling.

I knocked. No answer. I pushed the door open and looked inside.

Jeez! Erin lying on her back, pulling on her breasts, huge smile on her face.

Mom between her legs. I could only see the back of her head. I knew what she was doing.

'Oh, oh, oh feels so good. Oh Mom, Mom!' Erin screamed out.

She was bucking her hips up forcing Mom further into her pussy.

'Yes, yes, its here, oh god I am cumming Mom, I am cumming Mom.'

Her body gyrated up and down and sideways. Her hands pounding the bed.

Mom pulled up. She lifted Erin's hips up, her legs landing on either side of Erin's head. I could see Mom continue to lick and suck on Erin's lips and clit.

'Please don't stop Mom, I am cumming again.'

Erin wrapped her legs around Mom's neck, trapping her face against her pussy. Mom kept licking and sucking, licking and sucking.

'Oh, oh I can't stand it. Mom... stop, I am spent.'

She released Mom. She pulled back and lowered Erin's legs to the bed. Erin's pussy glistened in the bedroom light. She was so wet with her juices and Mom's licking.

'Mom, where did you learn to do that? Oh my gosh, that was the best orgasms ever.'

'Before I a married your Dad, I was bisexual. I guess that me is back!'

Erin motioned for Mom to lay next to her. I thought about going to my room and masturbate, my cock was so hard.

But then Erin saw me.

'Brock, you must have been watching. It shows.'

'Come here.'

She motioned to the space on the bed between Mom and her.

I hesitated.

Mom said, 'Come on Brock, let us take care of you and that big cock. Here is your chance to fuck your Mom and your sister. It might not come along again.'

Why not? I decided to help Mom and now I get Erin as a bonus.

'But first drop those silly pajamas off.'

I took my time pulling the pajamas down, showing a little bit of my erection each time.

'Erin, look at this pussy teaser brother, I love it!'

I stopped when just the head was covered. I moved onto the bed between the naked bodies of stepmom and stepsister.

'Can someone help me finish,' I asked.

Mom immediately pulled my bottoms down to my knees, My cock sprung out, angled slightly up.

'Holy cow! Look at that thing! It's so thick! So long, and that head is so big! You're going to choke me for sure,' Erin squealed.

'Lay down Brock.'

Mom propped up a pillow for me.

She and Erin placed a hand on an inner thigh. Mom leaned into me, her huge breasts up against my side. She turned my head towards her and kissed me. I responded back enjoying her luscious lips.

Her tongue seeking out mine. We rolled tongues around, she sucked hard on it. I was getting a charge. We kept kissing. Someone started stroking my cock, playing with the head, a thumb rubbing against the sensitive side of the head.

Now I was hard and really excited. In bed with my naked Mom and sister, both wanting my cock. This was too good to be true.

Erin moved down to my cock. She spread my legs wide open making room for her and I hope Mom.

Mom stopped kissing.

'Do you mind if I join Erin?'

'No, not at all.'

Fucking exciting, both between my legs, taking turns sucking on my throbbing erection.

Erin dropped low to suck on one of my balls, then Mom. Totally erotic watching both my balls disappear behind their lips. Then they both sucked them out away from my cock. They held onto to them while they took turns stroking my cock.

'You guys are fucking amazing! So happy to be in this family.'

They let my balls retreat, then sucked them out again. Erin let loose of her ball.

'Your balls are so big!'

Mom let loose.

'So much bigger than your Dad.'

Erin said, 'Yes, I agree.'

What did she just say? Mom didn't react. My mind raced ahead. Was she Dad's new sex partner? Should I ask? No, not in front of Mom.

Erin realized her mistake. She diverted Mom's attention.

'Let's 69 Mom for Brock!'

'Yes! Brock stand at the edge of the bed. Erin take the bottom. Brock get close to me and Erin's pussy.'

We re-arranged quickly. Mom and Erin hit the start button on licking and sucking each other's pussy.

I was standing so close, my erect cock was above Mom's hair. They went at it for minutes. I wanted in on the action. I tapped my cock on Mom's head. She stopped working Erin.

'Brock, do you want your Mommy to suck your cock?' she said sweetly.

I responded by placing my precum leaking cock head up against her pursed lips. I rubbed the stringy liquid around her lips.

'Open up Mom.'

'Brock, fuck my face, no fuck my throat.'

She opened wide. I held the back of her head. I didn't waste time and shoved my thick long cock deep in and out of her mouth sometimes touching her throat. I fucked her face while she held onto my thighs.

The final plunge bottomed out deep in her throat. She wiggled her head back and forth while caressing my balls.

I wanted to cum! Already! I can't. So much more to do with these two.

I pulled out. Mom gasping for air.

All the while Erin working her pussy. Keeping her all fours position, she closed her eyes and moaned softly, enjoying Erin deep in her pussy.

'Fuck me Brock, fuck your Mom, do it now. I need a cock to fuck me.'

She retreated from her position and scooted up to the head of the bed, adjusting the pillows under her head. Erin joined her, lying next to her.

Mom spread her legs wide. I could see the wetness of her pussy.

Erin did the same. Legs wide open.

'Fuck me too,' Erin shouted at me.

I had been relatively ignoring Erin, so I moved between her legs. I tapped my cock on her pussy, then her swollen clit.

'Oh yes, again, do it again.'

I rubbed my cock up and down on the pussy lips, followed by sideways contact, finally beating her engorged clit with my cock head.

'Brock, I am ready, Give it to me.'

I waited a moment to build up the suspense.

I slowly entered her feeling her pussy lips dragged in by my cock head.

She shifted up trying to force me deeper inside her.

'Brock, don't tease me, give it all to me. Fuck your sister.'

Slowly I entered her. She closed her eyes enjoying the girth of my thick erection spreading her wide open, piercing any tight restriction that Erin's young pussy presented.

'Yes, yes all the way in. Oh my god I am... I want it all.'

I continued the slow journey deep into her. She pulled my cheeks in attempting to force an end to the journey.

The further I went in, the tighter she was. So tight. Too tight, I don't know how long I can stay so I bottomed. My pelvis in total contact with her. I moved up and down while buried inside her. My mistake, triggering an urge to cum.

I pulled out to stop the urge.

'No, no Brock. Don't do this to me. Please get back in me. Fuck me brock.'

'Erin, I will be back.'

Mom leaned over and kissed her.

'Erin, we have him tonight, maybe forever. Let me experience it for a while.'

'Come on Brock, fuck your mother.'

I positioned between her legs with a plan to tease her like Erin.

Nothing doing.

She shifted forward, grabbed my cock and pulled it right into her wet pussy. She took control of my cheeks, keeping me deep into her.

'Don't fuck around with me Brock, just fuck your Mom.'

She was not as tight, a better fit for me to keep control.

She laid back on the bed letting go of my cheeks.

Excited to fuck my mother, I had no hesitation to pound her fifty year old pussy.

I could do this all night, a warm and wet pussy married to my thick, long cock. My hands placed on the bed, even with her breasts, me in a push up position. Mom pulled her legs back toward her head.

Feeling good about not cumming, my pace increased. My pelvis slamming against hers with an audible slapping sound.

I loved every thrust, so did she.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah. You stud! So thick, so long, I love it.'

She started breathing heavy. Fingering her nipples, she pulled them out dragging the rest of her ample breasts behind.

I am leading Mom into an orgasm! Sweet!

'Pull out, go back to Erin.'

No, no, I won't last. Way too tight.

'Brock, get back into Erin.'

Reluctantly, I obeyed.

Slipping back into the wet pussy I knew I was in trouble.

Erin sensed my hesitation. She wrapped her legs around my back, trapping me inside her.

'Do it, Brock. I know you want to cum in me.'

No, no I don't. At least not right now.

Erin moved up and down on my cock. I couldn't resist. She felt so good. I took control, pile driving in and out of that tight wet pussy.

'Oh Brock, you are so big, feel so good. Stay with me, stay with your sister. Give me your cum load.'

Too much, too much to control. I couldn't. My sweat dropping onto her chest, draining across her hard nipples, down to the bed.