Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heavy breathing, my grunting, my increased pace fucking Erin. I lost control, I forgot what I doing, thinking only of letting loose of my built up load of cum.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes.' I uttered.

'No Brock. Don't do it. She is not protected, Give me your cum.'

I hadn't thought of that. I pulled out and entered Mom. In a few quick motions, I gave Mom my load of cum. With every stream, I rammed my cock hard against her pussy with every spurt.

So, satisfying giving her my sperm, making their way up to meet with her eggs. they will be disappointed -- I think.

***

'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Brock, Happy Birthday to you!'

Only two candles to blow out, the little guy didn't get it done. I crouched next to him, and we blew them out together.

Jordan urged him to put his hands in the cake and make a mess. That he could handle. The cake was all over the place.

Erin said, 'Brock, take a picture.'

She and Jordan kneeled next to him and they kissed him on his cheeks. He loved it, great picture.

My mind drifted into the past to that fateful night of our first threesome. It was ironic that it was Jordan who stopped me from cumming in Erin because she was 'unprotected.'

She was protected, she was on the pill at the insistence of Dad.

Jordan thought she was done producing eggs. She wasn't. I remember the load of cum I shot into her. It felt like I could not stop cumming.

A month after that night, Jordan had filed for a divorce. Erin had shared her dirty secret. Then lighting struck. Jordan had morning sickness which she attributed to a bad meal. She kept having morning sickness.

She visited the family doctor. He congratulated her and Trey on being pregnant. She informed him they were divorced now.

Mom quickly put together the plan. She would have the baby, but the three of us were moving to Alaska!

She had the baby, somehow she managed to have Erin's name placed on the birth certificate. Money talks and gets things done. I was the Dad.

She insisted I marry Erin, we reluctantly married.

We moved back, Erin and I the happy couple with a newborn. Jordan the doting grandmother role. No one knew our dirty little secret.

In the beginning, Erin had no interest in sex with me. Jordan was more than happy to continue. We slept together the first year with Brock Jr.'s bassinet in our room.

To say we had a full sex life would be an understatement.

Then one night Erin came to our room in the sex nighty that started our journey.

I remember her words 'Can I join in?'

I was laying on my back, Jordan in her favorite reverse cowgirl position.

'Yes Erin, please join us.'

After that we all slept together. A threesome with my wife and the mother of my child. Life was good.

I was exhausted every night. Then I had to go to work! I often wondered what Erin and Jordan did while I was at work.

After a couple of months, Jordan took me aside.

'Brock, start sleeping with Erin, just the two of you. You're married, it is the right thing to do. I will always be available for you.'

A strange thing happened. Erin and I fell in love.

A rare threesome with Jordan was the new norm. One of the few times, they tied me naked to the bed. They inhumanely teased my cock, taking me to the edge with their tongues and lips, not letting me cum.

Finally, Erin mounted me and with a few up and down motions I shouted out I was going to cum. She got off of me, grabbed my cock, pointed it at my face, gave the head a lick and watched the first spurt land on my face.

I soaked my chest covered with cum. Erin and Jordan licked it all up.

That was fun.

But now my sex life was getting too ordinary.

Erin demanded that we have a child even though she already had a 'son'. Not the same she told me. She was right.

Sex became something that was not exciting anymore. We would strip, she would get me hard, I would get her wet. I would mount her and fuck her till I came. She did a pregnancy test every day.

I was getting bored with this mechanical 'produce a baby' approach to sex.

Then things changed.

Jordan met someone her age while volunteering at the church. Pretty sure they are fucking.

Jordan brought him home one night. Brock Jr. was sound asleep.

After many drinks and small talk about background, work and special interests, Jordan surprised us.

'Erin, Brock, what do you think about a foursome?'

Erin and I exchanged looks and we both nodded enthusiastically yes. I guess she was bored too, but what if he got her pregnant?

And... I missed fucking Jordan.

Another surprise was coming.

'Just so you know, he is bisexual.'

My balls tingled at the thought of a cock in my mouth. My dream come true.

I was so desensitized to sex that I took to looking at porn. I ran across a bisexual MMF threesome video and loved it. I couldn't get enough of males sucking off males videos. I dreamed of taking a cock in my mouth, it seemed so exciting.

My dirty little secret.

When I was inside Erin, I fantasized fucking a male sex partner in the ass. I can't imagine that would be tighter than Erin. I needed to find out.

I was ready for excitement, an erection filling out my briefs. Can't wait to take them off for him.

I stood up, walked over to him, took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

'Give us about an hour, then come join us.' I said.

Erin and Mom looked shocked.

I closed and locked the door.

I pushed him on the bed, pulled off his pants and briefs. He was erect, bigger than me!

'No wonder why Jordan likes you.' I said to him.

I took the head in my mouth, licking and sucking on it.

A dream come true.