Dirty Little Secrets

Story Info
Blended family's bottled up sexual desires explode.
8.6k words
4.15
16.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
766 Followers

'Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Mom, Happy Birthday to you!!!'

Erin and I are terrible singers, but it is the thought that counts.

'My favorite cake!' Mom exclaimed.

She put her finger into the icing, licked it clean and then sucked on it while looking at me. Something about that seemed a little too erotic.

'Mom, blow out the candles!' Erin pleaded.

'I don't know, there are so many.'

She was joking, it was a five and a zero.

She blew them out.

Erin and I applauded like it was a two year old birthday party.

'Time for presents,' I said.

I was quite proud of my mine.

I handed her my nicely gift wrapped small box. Thanks to Erin for the wrapping job. Great stepsister.

'Oh my gosh, an Apple Watch! Brock you shouldn't have.'

'Ok, I will keep it then.'

I reached for the box. She gently slapped my hand.

'Naughty boy, no you don't. I love it!'

Jordan -- still having trouble calling her Mom - gave me a nice hug and then kissed me on the lips. Her lips were so soft and luscious. I felt a little tingle in my balls.

Erin had warned me long ago about the kissing on the lips. It is a family tradition when greeting or showing appreciation.

I kind of like it. I like this new family unit although I don't feel like I fit in like Erin does.

When Dad and Jordan married, a new 'blended' family was born. Dad brought me, Jordan brought Erin.

Dad and Erin hit it off right away. They spent a lot of time together getting to know each other.

Sometimes they would be gone all afternoon on a weekend.

Dad said he took her to his favorite museums. They would go golfing, play tennis and occasionally go to a movie and a dinner.

Sometimes they did not get home till midnight.

I haven't connected with Jordan, my stepmom, at all. We did our own thing when left alone. I was into running, biking and weightlifting.

She wasn't. She had her videography business. Sometimes she worked deep into the night editing what she recorded that day. Dedicated to say the least.

Net effect, she ignored me. I ignored her.

'Mom, we need to go to your room to open my present,' Erin said anxiously.

'Why?'

'It is something so special, we need to open it privately.'

They both looked at me like I was supposed to give my approval. I didn't care. Mom liked my present. What could top that?'

'What are you waiting for? Go!' I said.

Mom took Erin's hand and they headed to the master bedroom. I went to the exercise room to pump iron.

***

We sat on the edge of the bed. I handed Mom my present.

'Erin, the box is so light. What could it be girl?'

'I think you will like it. It should help with a problem.'

I overheard Mom talking to Aunt Dakota about Dad's lack of sexual interest in her. She explained that after about three months of wild sex post wedding, slowly overtime it has dwindled to nothing.

The timing was right. As I listened in, I felt a twinge of guilt for my part in this. I needed to help rekindle Dad's interest. My present was something I know Dad really liked. Hopefully it will work for Mom. It worked for me.

Mom carefully unwrapped the box and slipped off the top. She stared into the box. She had a confused look.

'Erin, what ... what the hell is this?'

She lifted it out of the box, three small patches of white cloth with strings attached.

'Mom, it's sexy lingerie. I thought you might need ... I mean like it. Something sexy you can wear for Dad.'

'Why ... what ... why do you think he would like it?'

Can't tell her the truth, I had my story ready.

'Dad was on his laptop when he got a call. He left the room to take it leaving his laptop open. I shouldn't have, but I had to see what he was looking at. I expected porn as I saw him touching himself. You know down ....'

'I get it Erin.'

'It was a women's lingerie site. A beautiful woman was modeling this sexy lingerie. So ... I bought this for you to surprise Dad. I know he will like it ... I mean I think he will like it.'

He will like it, I know for a fact it will work.

'Well, he has seemed like he lost interest in me. When we do have sex, it seems like his mind is somewhere else or with someone else.'

Sorry about that. I need to let him know he needs to act better.

Mom held it up in the air.

'I have no idea how to put this on.'

'Let's look at the picture. Maybe that will help. I need my iPad, be right back.'

This is so cool. I had the site and the picture ready to go. No sign of Brock, I wonder where he went.

Back in the bedroom. I showed the picture to Mom.

'Wow, that doesn't cover much.'

'That's the idea Mom, show off your body, let him take it from there.'

Worked every time for me.

'Can you help me put it on, so I won't be fumbling around when I do need it?'

I sat on the edge of the bed. Mom stripped down to her panties. For fifty years old she has an amazing body. I hope I look like that at fifty.

She fumbled around trying to arrange the strings and patches. I need to help but first...

'Mom, come here.'

She stood in front of me.

'These need to come off.'

I slipped my fingers inside the bottom of her white panties on the inside of her thighs. My fingers accidently touched her labia.

She smiled at me.

I placed my thumbs on the outside and slowly pulled down her white silk panties down to the floor.

In the process, my face wound up inches from her pussy. The lips a slightly darker flesh color. The large hood hiding her clitoris. A pleasant odor emanating from her vagina.

Suddenly, I had to urge to lick it, to kiss it, to suck on those darker lips! Where did that come from?

That was weird! I have never licked anyone's pussy. Even my best friend Marilyn even after she did it for me.

I resisted the urge.

I stood up to help her. Being very familiar with this lingerie I knew to start with the cover for the pussy. I had her step into the strings surrounding it and pulled the rest of the lingerie up.

I positioned the cloth over her pussy. The urge struck me again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Where is this coming from? This is Mom!

I pulled the string attached to the bottom of the vagina cloth up between her firm cheeks.

'Mom, pull the fabric up to cover your areolas, hold the attached strings behind your neck. Then tie them in a bow.'

When complete, I took the back string and tied it into the other bows behind her neck. Done.

'Let's go to the bathroom mirror so you can see.'

She walked in front of me, she looked naked from the back. I felt a tingle in my pussy. Stop it!

Mom inspected the string attachments.

'One pull on the strings and it will all come down Erin?'

'Yes Mom, that is how it ... how it seems to work.'

He loves the one pull of the strings, BAM! Just like that totally naked.

'Oh, the bottom cloth is wedged in.'

'I can fix that.'

I kneeled down in front of her. I subconsciously licked my lips.

***

That's enough, pretty good workout focused on biceps and pecs. I will do my 100 sit-ups holding the 50 pound weight then stop.

I wonder what Mom and Erin are doing? Shouldn't take that long to open a present.

All done. My fastest time to clip 100. So glad I put on my workout gear. I was sweating like a pig. I need a drink.

I pulled one of my premade Tom Brady smoothies from the fridge. I sat at the kitchen bar satisfying my thirst.

I heard talking in the master bedroom, the door was open. Time to check on the ladies.

They were in the bathroom. I looked in. What the fuck!

Erin was kneeling in front of Mom. She was naked. Mom spread her legs. Erin reached in between them.

She was touching her pussy! Holy shit! They were having sex! I was stunned. I couldn't move.

'Yes Erin, that feels better. Thank you for taking care of me. I love my present.'

'Ooh, that feels good, but please don't ... stop.

I backed out of the room, tripping over a chair making a commotion. I turned and ran to my room. I closed the door and sat on the bed trying to absorb what I just saw.

My stepmom and stepsister were having sex! I can't believe it. Impossible! But I saw it with my own eyes.

Oh god, what kind of family did Dad marry us into?

***

I put my fingers on her inner thighs. I slipped them under the sides of the cloth and pulled it out from between her pussy lips.

'Yes Erin, that feels better. Thank you for taking care of me. I love my present.'

I slowly dropped down the cloth, my fingers landing on her labia. I moved my fingers up and down on them as I straightened out the cloth. I kept my fingers right there.

'Ooh, that feels good, but please don't ... stop.'

I heard a sound in the bedroom. I left the door open. Was it Brock?

I moved my fingers up and down on the lips, staying in contact with them. My head spinning. I wanted to see her pussy again, lick it, tongue it, suck on her clit.

'Erin! Please stop! What are you doing down there?'

I quickly pulled my fingers out.

'Sorry Mom, I was having trouble smoothing out the cloth.'

She gave me a look. A look that said she didn't believe me.

Time to change the subject.

'Mom, did you hear that noise?'

'Yes, I did. What was it?'

'It might have been Brock. I am going to check on him.'

'Please do, I am going to practice putting this outfit on.'

This was the first frontal view I had of Mom in the lingerie. So that is what it looks like to Dad. So sexy. I felt that tingle again.

'Let me pull the bows and then I will go check.'

'Ok.'

She turned around. The back her body as enticing as the front. I need to leave and stop this thinking, but I had a job to do.

We were in front of the mirror facing towards the walk-in shower. I glanced in the mirror, her breasts jutting out, the cloth on one breast shifted inward exposing her areola and nipple. A hard nipple!

I pulled the bows and watched in the mirror as the cloth dragged the strings down, criss-crossing her breasts on the way to the floor.

The bottom didn't make it to the floor. The pussy cloth must have wedged in between the lips again. I could fix that.

I reached around her hips, my hands on her thighs moving slowly into her pussy. This time I was going to do more. I was going to rub her pussy and massage her clit.

Instead, Mom pulled it out herself. She held the whole outfit in her hand now. Totally naked again.

'Thanks Erin, go find out if it was Brock. I will practice putting it on.'

***

What do I do with this revelation? A Mom and her blood daughter having sex! I don't know what to do.

I laid back on the bed, my legs dangling off the side. I had something else to ponder.

I found the whole scene erotic. I should have stayed longer. Thinking back to what I saw, I started to get hard. The more I thought about it, the harder I got.

I imagined that they invited me to come watch while they had sex in bed. I had a full on erection restrained by my jockstrap.

I pulled down my shorts and jockstrap freeing my full on hard cock. I took off my sweaty shirt. I tweaked my nipples till they were hard.

I pictured Erin between Mom's legs, Mom moaning asking for more. Asking her to suck on her clit.

I couldn't resist anymore. My hand grasping my thick, long shaft. Erin furiously licking Mom, burying her face deep into her. The stroking began. It felt so good.

They invite me to join them in bed, both of them lying on their backs, legs spread wide, pulling their pussy lips wide open begging for my cock.

Now inside of Mom, pounding her, pile driving my cock deep inside her. Erin begging for her turn.

Deep inside her now. Fuck me Brock, fuck me hard Brock.

'Erin! I am cumming in your pussy.' I say out loud.

Mom shouting 'No, cum in me'

I pull out of Erin, I plunge in deep in Mom's wet pussy. She holds my cheeks while I pump her.

'Mom, I am really cumming in you!' I shout.

I stroked one too many times, cum shooting all over my stomach, some making it to my bare chest. So good.

'Brock?!'

I opened my eyes. Oh no, there was Erin. I pulled my jockstrap and shorts back up forcing my stiff shaft back into place. I am so embarrassed. She sat next to me in the bed.

In a soft motherly tone, she asked.

'Brock, did I hear your say 'Erin, I am cumming in your pussy' then 'Mom. I am really cumming in you' right before you came all over yourself?'

I didn't respond, I was so embarrassed. She looked at the bulge in my shorts and smiled.

'That was quite the show. I am honored that you masturbated thinking of me, and I guess Mom.'

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

'Maybe next time I can help. That is quite the tool you have there. And I am good helper.'

She put her hand on my erection. She rubbed it up and down.

I pushed her hand away.

I had to change the subject. Maybe put her on the spot.

'What did you get Mom? It took a long time for her to open it.'

'I bought her some clothes. She tried them on. If they didn't fit, I would exchange them for something else.'

Clever response. Time to press.

'Did they fit?'

'Just one outfit.'

'Can I see it?'

'Sure.'

***

I have to admit, this is one sexy outfit. I hope it works. I have to plan something special to put it to use. Trey won't be back for another week unless his deal falls through, so I have plenty of time.

I think I have the strings figured out. I did it the last time in a couple of minutes. All the cloths and strings in perfect position. I stood in front of the mirror, not a bad body for a fifty year old. I just wish Trey had more interest in it. He was forty and had a roaring sex drive. Maybe that is the problem.

What is going on with Erin? That was strange behavior on her part. Was she trying to seduce her Mother? That is a silly, I am reading too much into it.

I thought for a moment, what if she was trying? It has been a while since I had sex with a woman. I walled that side of my bisexual life off right before my first marriage.

I clearly remember the last time.

At my bachelorette party I ended up in a hotel room with my best friend. We went at it all night. I really enjoyed it and kind of missed it early into my first marriage but eventually I didn't think about it. Women have a much better approach to sex -- kinder and gentler resulting in a higher level of satisfaction for me.

But Erin is my daughter, it would be incest.

I am no stranger to incest. I was on the receiving end of that. My Dad controlled my sex life once I turned eighteen and I was blessed with a mature, well developed body. I came to accept it as my way of life - having sex with my Dad every night. Mom just looked the other way.

Then suddenly I decided that I didn't have to continue. Incest was fine with Dad, but not right for me. I left home and never came back. Pissed at myself for not leaving earlier.

But, I learned how to please a man for what that was worth even if it was my Dad.

Free from that bondage, I focused on school, getting my Bachelor's in Fine Arts. I loved film and video production and turned that into a successful business. Good, but not great money.

Now, here I was, planning to seduce my own husband? Maybe that wasn't a good plan. Maybe there are other, more exciting options for sex. Options where my partner has a need for me.

***

I ache for Erin. We have never gone this long without having sex. This two week business trip is killing me. I have never cheated on Erin, excluding Jordan of course, since we started having sex three months into the marriage.

I suggested FaceTime for mutual masturbation tonight. She wouldn't commit as she didn't know the plan for Jordan's birthday celebration. I sent the obligatory extra large bouquet of flowers with a bunch of I love you, I miss you lies on the card.

I hoped it would be tonight, I am so fucking horny. While I waited for Erin's decision, my mind drifted to better things.

My future plan, which I have shared with Erin, is to divorce Jordan and marry her.

She was not very receptive of my plan. She said she is too young and needs to explore fully her sexuality.

It is a dream to marry her. Until then, I have a two fer. I can fuck either one, Jordan or Erin, although I prefer Erin.

I was three hours ahead of them. I was wiped out. Maybe tomorrow night. Off to bed. I have an early morning meeting. I hope I dream about Erin and her tight pussy.

***

I took Brock's hand and led him to Mom. He was still hard thanks to a little of my dick rubbing.

We boldly walked into the bedroom, the bathroom door still open. Mom dressed in my birthday present.

She heard us and turned. A full frontal view of her awesome body. Why am I so turned on it by it now?

***

Wow, Mom's body in that ... whatever that is ... so fucking sexy, so erotic. I think I... I think I want her. I could feel my cock growing. It snuck out of my jockstrap, sticking straight out in my loose work out shorts. I looked down, the head clearly defined.

Mom was surprised to see us. She quickly found her bathrobe and covered up her awesome body. I was so disappointed.

As she was donning and closing up her robe, she stopped. I caught her staring at my cock. She ran her tongue around her luscious lips.

I was surprised when she opened her robe back up. She slipped it back, so it was hanging back on her shoulders, her body in that sexy lingerie visible to my hungry eyes.

I noticed that in the process, the cover shifted off one breast, the large areola and hard nipple freed up. She did nothing to cover it up. My oh my, what a large and beautiful breast.

'What do you think about your sister's birthday present?' Mom asked.

'I... I don't know what to say Mom.' I was stuttering.

She let the robe fall to the floor.

'Come on Brock, you must have an opinion.'

She walked towards me, stopping inches from my erection sticking out towards her.

'It's kind of slutty. Why did she buy you this... this thing?'

Well, that took the wind out of Mom's sails. Suddenly she looked disappointed. She look down on herself.

'Your right, I do look slutty. Do you like slutty women?'

She placed her forearms on my shoulders, her breasts closing in on my still sweaty chest. My stiff erection poking her pelvis.

'I have to do something to attract your father. We haven't had sex in more than six months. Sex? When we did it, it was more like I was his receptacle for his load of cum. Nothing for me, no excitement for me., no orgasms. I am so frustrated.'

She paused for a moment, seemingly collecting her thoughts on her predicament.

'I believe he is having an affair. Probably with someone half my age who can excite and please him unlike he thinks of me.'

Another pause.

'Maybe I need to have an affair with someone young. Someone your age who can excite me, who can please me. Someone who I can arouse. Maybe someone like you.'

She directed my cock between her thighs. She pulled down the back of my shorts. She grabbed, then slapped my hard cheeks.

Returning to my chest, she ran her fingers down from my neck across my nipples, pausing to squeeze them. She found some dry cum. She licked her finger and rubbed it to change it back to liquid. I felt her nail scrape the reconstituted cum off my chest. She licked her finger clean.

'Such a hard body, so sexy, so exciting, so arousing. Could you cum in my mouth, I like the taste of your semen.'

I pulled back.

'Mom, what are you doing? What are you talking about? Cum in your mouth? Really?'

'I am so horny. I am so aroused by your body and your...'

She touched my erection and said, 'I guess I did this. I should get to enjoy it.'

'Can you at least just put it in me? That's all, just put it in for a moment. It has been so long. Or let me wrap my lips around it,' she was begging me.

She stepped back, reached around to her neck. The patches and strings fell to the floor.

VCDC
VCDC
766 Followers