All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secrets'

by EVHayes720

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9about 2 months ago

Like father like son

kylady76kylady76about 2 months ago

hell I'd love to hear what was said when two of them met mom and the man that raised them

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 months ago
nice

great so far, cant wait to read more!!!!

bluerowdybluerowdyabout 2 months ago

Great story, I hope there are follow up chapters.

GreyBaerdGreyBaerdabout 2 months ago

I really, teally hope you continue the story! Far too much to wrap up here!

reaper1967reaper1967about 2 months ago

more please! need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OOPS!!! Ha Ha....Good premise and a good start. I sure hope you continue this and do not abandon it. Oh 5 stars by the way.

CILMAraeCILMAraeabout 2 months ago

So… will there be more?!! Really liked it. Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please don’t leave us hanging! Must have a chapter 2......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So this story illustrates why I don't read incest stories. So very pointless and over the top it was not enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No mention of pussy hair that I saw, 3 rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Got to agree with Chipmonk and Kylady. I was loving this right until the very end. That was a very confusing ending. More so than the Sopranos. So he was the dad to all of them. Not to mention Jenny's dad, in which case Ash banged two of his sisters. And Mr. D knew he was banging one, Jenny.

This also means Ash and Dan both fucked their sister. I'm with you so far. And if Dana is truly Dan's mom, then Mr. D fucked his sister. Still with you. But who are Valerie and Ash's true mom(s)? And who has known all along? Clearly Mr. D knows all. And Dana knows she had her brother's son, Dan. (Oh yeah, this means Ash fucked his aunt also). But does Dana know about the others? And/or do the other moms know Mr. D had multiple offspring with multiple baby mamas? It's all quite confusing. And I'm not sure how it was April Fools either.

Actually I was hoping in the end, after unknowingly fucking their siblings, it turns out that dumbass dickwad Kyle had everything fucked up, and it turns out he was the one adopted and not related to anyone. Would serve the little shit right.

I'd love additional chapters, explaining how this clusterfuck started and where it goes from here. I hope you seriously consider doing so, as I believe you have hooked a good many of this into this story. Despite it being unfinished, it still very much deserves 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

read like it was written by somebody with no sexual experience and too great a knowledge of internet porn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Truthfully this story didn't make a lot of sense to me and really needs a second part to make things clearer.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 2 months ago

clever/ well done. ignore the idiots/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

kind of obvious he and his sister have the same mother and father (his mother). She cheated on his father.

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKabout 2 months ago

This won't make a lot of sense to anyone outside the UK, but why did I hear the EastEnders theme in my head when I read the last line!!

Great story, please continue it, I'm terrible with loose ends!!

newporter56newporter56about 2 months ago

There has got to be more, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEVHayes720@EVHayes720
Born in 1981, E.V. has traveled across Europe, America and Asia gaining experiences and using those to craft their stories. E.V. currently resides in the United States writing stories part-time. E.V. posts works for community engagement and feedback on https://patreon.com/EVHayes