Dirty Little Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman takes control of her sex life.
2.3k words
4.48
3.5k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

The mayors evening visits were becoming more regular. Each time, I would degrade him while he kneeled before me until his pathetic penis shot ribbons of nasty goo on my boots and floor. Each time, he would place $3,000 on my desk and leave with his head down as if he was a whipped puppy. The money was nice, but I was getting bored by it. I decided to take it up a notch. I searched the internet for some toys and decided that if he was going to be my bitch, he needed to start playing the part better.

The mayor showed up promptly at 7 pm as usual. I told him there was going to be some new rules. He looked a bit surprised but agreed without even knowing what was going to happen. I told him to get undressed and to get on his knees as usual. He complied quickly. I reached into the bag on my desk and pulled out a ball gag. His eyes opened wide. He began to question me, which worked to his disadvantage. As soon as his mouth opened, I shoved the ball into his mouth and locked it behind his head. I then placed wrist restraints on him and locked his hands behind his back. Next, I placed a leather dog collar around his neck, then clipped a lease to the D ring. His pathetic penis spung to attention.

I demanded that he scoot on his knees over to the coffee table in my office and place his penis on the table. He dutifully did as he was told. I yanked his leash hard and told him he was not going to be jerking off tonight. Instead, I needed to see if he knew how to cum without masturbating. He answered with some muffled bullshit answer that quite honestly, I did not even care to understand. I pulled the leash upwards and told him to look into my eyes. I then lifted my boot up and placed the toe onto his penis and began to push down. He began to groan a muffled moan from behind his gag. I pressed harder. His groans increased in volume. My boot then began to move forward and back as if I were putting out a cigarette.

His penis grew hard below my sole to protect itself from my abuse, but it was to no avail. The harder it grew, the harder I pressed. Soon, I was crushing it like the nasty cockroach that it was. His moans were now muffled screams. I slapped his face hard and told him to take it like a man. The torture would end when I saw cum. I asked him if he understood. He looked at me with eyes the size of dinner plates and shook his head yes. I told him to hurry up, that I had a date with a real man and did not want to keep him waiting. Then it dawned on me, physical pain was not going to get him off the edge, he needed some mental pain too.

I pulled out my phone and turned on the camera. I made sure he knew it was on. I turned it towards him and hit the start button. I asked him if he was a fucking sick, slimy bastard. He shook his head yes. I asked him if he enjoyed being a superior woman's bitch. Again, he shook his head yes. I then asked him if he liked jerking off in front of me. His head shook again. Finally, I asked him if he enjoyed paying me to be my little bitch boy. He shook his head emphatically up and down. I then told him if he did not cum in ten seconds, I was going to post the video on the city hall site.

The mayors body stiffened. He began to tremble, and his eyes closed. His back bent backwards. I pressed the heel of my boot as hard as I could against his penis, then yelled CUM BITCH! His body flung forward against my leg. He screamed a muffled cry from behind his gag and began to shake violently as little white ribbons of goo shot across my coffee table. My heel pressed down as hard as it could. I wanted him to feel the pain of his sleaziness.

Once his orgasm had subsided, I grabbed his hair and shoved his face into his goo on my table. I wiped up as much as I could with his face and hair, then threw him backwards onto the floor. I made sure my video showed his gooey mess all over his face and his quivering body on the floor. I reached down and popped off his gag and told him to look into the lens and tell everyone he was a cheating, philandering scumbag that paid women to watch him jerk off. To my surprise, he did exactly that. I pressed stop, then untied his hands. I looked down at him with a disgusted look and told him to get dressed, clean up the cum residue from my table and get the fuck out of my office. He responded with a "yes ma'am." Moments later he was gone. I counted my cash, $3,000.

Suddenly, it dawned on me what time it was. Bradley and I had a date planned at 8:30 pm. He was going to take me to a very nice late dinner and then hopefully back to my place for some fun and breakfast. I texted Bradley and told him I would be there shortly. He responded that he was stuck in our city's terrible traffic and that it would have to be 9 pm. I told him that was fine as it gave me time to spend a bit of my hard-earned cash.

I zipped down the street to our local mall. I dashed into the Victoria's Secret and zeroed in on what I wanted. Tonight, the mayor was going to buy me a matching, very sexy, bra and panty set as well as some hot garters and stockings. Next stop was the shoe store, next door where I purchased a black pair of 5-inch patent leather pumps that made my legs and ass really pop. I scooted back to my office and changed, then shot myself down to the restaurant as quickly as I could.

Bradley was waiting for me at the door, like a real gentleman would. He looked me up and down and made a soft whistling sound, then told me I looked hot. I blushed a bit and told him if he behaved himself, he might get to see more later. He kissed me gently and we went in for dinner. As the meal wore on, the sexual tension increased. As I sat across from him, the inuendo and sexual banter bounced back and forth. My pussy was getting very damp, and I needed to find out if Bradley's organ was feeling the same. I slipped off my heal and lifted my foot and placed it between his legs. He jumped a bit, then ground his crotch against the sole of my foot. I got my answer immediately. Bradley was rock hard and ready for action. I crunched and crinkled my toes a bit and gave him a little foot job. As I did, I looked into his eyes and asked him if there was something I could do to relieve his swelling issue.

Check please, Bradley bellowed. The server complied quickly and soon we were hand in hand outside the restaurant. I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him softly then rubbed his cock through his pants and told him to follow me home. We both drove like crazy fools and were at my place in minutes.

I unlocked my door. As we entered, I leaned against the wall, spread my legs slightly and placed my hands above my head. I looked at Bradley and with feigned surprise told him, "Oh no, there is a man in my house, what should I do." Message received, is what I saw in his dark eyes. He grabbed my wrists with his left hand, then pushed his body against mine, into the wall. His tongue pierced my lips and began to dance with mine. His strong right hand pulled up my skirt, then found its way to my very wet panties. His index finger plunged deep inside my pussy as his warm thumb produced rhythmic circles across my clit. I could feel my legs getting weak. I lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his. Without a word, he released my wrist and placed both his hands on my waist and lifted me up off the floor. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. As we kissed passionately, he walked me to my bedroom.

Once there, he laid me onto the bed, then stood and stared at me for a minute. He shook his head and told me how sexy I was. I responded by telling him to get undressed and that I needed to run to the bathroom for a minute. I jumped off the bed as he stripped down quickly. Once in the bathroom, I pulled off my top and skirt but kept on my bra, panties, stockings, and heels. I looked into the mirror to make sure I looked good. I did and I hoped he would think the same. I entered my bedroom. Bradley had lit a few candles. In the glow of the flickering light, he stared back at me. He made a motion with his hand as if to tell me to spin around for him. I did my best pirouette. Again, a soft whistle sprung from his sexy lips, and told me my ass could stop armies dead in their tracks. He then asked how he had gotten so lucky to find someone as beautiful as me. The produced the desired effect from between my legs.

I pushed Bradley onto the bed, then climbed across him like a lynx. I straddled his legs between my legs and looked down into his eyes. My hands began to stroke his stiff weapon. I asked him if he like my bra and panties. He responded that he did with more that his voice. His cock twitched and got harder in my hand. I traced two fingers across his chest and told him how much I enjoyed his company and that I wanted to show him how much I did. I slipped off one of my shoes and slowly placed the heal into my mouth. I seductively danced my tongue across it, then pumped all five inches in and out of my mouth as if it was his throbbing member. His cock responded by twitching wildly in my hand.

Without saying anything else, I spun around and straddled his face, reverse doggy style, then lowered my body down and placed my lips against the tip of his throbbing cock. I lowered my crotch to his mouth. His tongue began to dart across my went panties in search of my rock-hard clit. My mouth slid down his shaft as I returned the favor. Fuck, his cock felt good in my mouth. Soon, my head was bobbing up and down as my hands played with his ample balls. My tongue traced the alphabet across his thick cock. A finger pulled my panties aside and Bradley's tongue penetrated my pussy deeply. I ground my womanhood hard into his amazing mouth.

Time stood still. I do not know if I sucked him off for minutes or hours. All I know is that the feeling of him attacking my pussy with his mouth needed to last forever. Then the telltale signs of a man getting ready to cum showed itself. His balls suddenly retracted and became rock hard. His body stiffened beneath me. I slid two fingers down behind his balls, to the spot people call the Gooch and pressed gently. Then his cock got as hard as concrete, his back arched and his Gooch begin to rhythmically thump. I shoved my mouth down his shaft as far as I could. A split second later I was rewarded with copious shots of warm salty juice filling my mouth. As he came, he grabbed my ass and buried his tongue so deeply into me, it felt like it was his cock inside me. That set me off. The felling of his warm cum filling my mouth and his tongue fucking me made me feel like two lovers were fucking me. That caused my insides to tingle, then explode into a strong orgasm. Stronger than I had had in a while. So strong, in fact that I squirted my juices directly into his mouth. I tried to lift my pussy off his mouth in embarrassment, but Bradley held me tightly, as if he relished receiving every drop of my pussy juices.

As our orgasms faded, our bodies relaxed. My body fell against his as his cock began to soften in my mouth. I pumped it a few more times to get all the goodness from it, then began to lick it off from base to head. Bradley squirmed beneath me and said it was very sensitive. I teased him mercilessly for the next few minutes by licking and kissing his cock while I held his face between my legs. He spanked my ass repeatedly to get me to stop. Finally, I gave in, climbed off him, and crawled next to him so he could spoon me. He kissed my neck gently as we basked in our sexual afterglow. I nodded off to sleep knowing that I had put my newfound cash to good use.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers