Dirty Little Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas' weight shifted, and though he couldn't see properly, he could hear the two of them kissing and moaning into each other, their lips locked and their tongues probing one another's mouth. Vera slowed to a crawl atop him, unable to keep up with all the sensations rattling her body, but her hips kept on gyrating, fucking herself upon his cock with short little bounces. Sylvanas was groping at her breasts, squeezing them and twisting and pulling her nipples while her tongue delved deep into the other elf's mouth.

Between Sylvanas and Krib, Vera was quickly driven to another full-body orgasm that had her legs and thighs shaking like leaves in the wind. She cried out into her mistress' mouth while her tight pussy came over every inch of goblin cock stuffed up her rippling cunt, triggering his own explosive orgasm. His dick pulsed, his balls tightened, his tongue seized its licking of Sylvanas' sensitive clit and his hands reached for Vera without thinking, taking hold of her slender waist and canting his hips up into her as he shot his load, showering her insides with sperm and gifting the elf her first creampie in who knew how many decades.

Light suddenly met his eyes. Sylvanas had lifted herself off of him and was reclining lazily upon the bed, watching Vera come back down to earth and slide off of Krib's body. Cum dribbled out of her used up hole, and she looked at it with amazement in her eyes, one hand slipping between her legs to touch and feel at herself.

"You're not done yet," Sylvanas said, forcing Vera down onto her back and climbing onto her hands and knees above her. Her blue butt and glistening wet pussy pointed right at him, while the white skinned elf lay underneath, her pussy leaking cum onto the sheets. Sylvanas reached around and spread her ass, offering him a glimpse at the tiny, defenseless hole between her cheeks.

And that was it, he was ready to go again. He took position behind her and guided himself into her backdoor, his cockhead pressing against her asshole before breaking through and slipping inside with a grunt from him and a pleased hum from her. Sylvanas' bowels were hot and tight, with the ring of her ass clenching hard around his tool with every inch stuffed into her. He may have been small in stature and half her height, but he had enough dick to please the Dark Lady, and she purred every step of the way until at last he bottomed out inside of her royal booty. He grinded against her for a moment, hands on her hips and enjoying both the sight and sensation of his sturdy green cock buried within her thick ass. It was wider than he was, and as he began to fuck into her with long, gratifying strokes, it took to rippling in waves that gradually increased in size and frequency, matching the speed of his pounding hips.

Sylvanas' ghostly moans increased in intensity as well, her gorgeous face contorting into a wicked grin that only seemed to grow wider and more devilish with every delivery of hard cock into her rectum. She was a high class slut who loved taking it up the ass, crying out like she was in battle and fucking back against him, her curvy, athletic body shining with sweat, her blonde hair cascading over the tensed muscles of her back, and her eyes burning with lustful red fire. Sylvanas wanted all that he could give, and his thrusts became both quick and skillfully measured, his balls slapping against her dripping cunt and his stomach bouncing against her fat ass, making her cheeks jiggle and her asshole seize up around him, squeezing hard and doing its best to wring the cum out of him.

"Smack my ass!" she commanded, and her voice boomed in that unnatural, spectral manner that she spoke with, as insistent as an order upon the battlefield.

He did so, his hand cracking like thunder against her cheek and making the meaty flesh tremble on impact. He did this to her other cheek as well, alternating between them while his hips worked into her like a machine, his cock ramming in and out of her asshole, working the Dark Lady's blueberry booty full of thick goblin dick and abusing her little hole in the best way possible. Deep thrusts had her moaning, and there was absolutely no doubt that she was an anal whore, her moans turning to vicious snarls, her body fighting back against his every time she threw her ass back into his thrusts.

As far as he was concerned there was nothing better than being balls deep in Sylvanas; it was a dream come true, and he made this dream reality with every forward pounding of his hips, rocking both her and the bed, her breasts swaying like pendulums underneath her and brushing against Vera's tits while her bubble butt crashed like waves against his pelvis. Sylvanas ducked her head to smash her lips against her subordinate, seeking entrance with her tongue and being granted it. The two women made out with each other, moaning and kissing while the sound of flesh on flesh and dick in ass created a lewd musical accompaniment to their depravity.

Krib was drawing closer and closer with every thrust, his breathing ragged, his hips a frantic frenzy of forward-back-forward-back, stretching Sylvanas' ass out and beating her with enough dick to finally make her tremble in an orgasm that had her pussy squirting onto Vera. His free hand delivered a sharp smack to her ass cheek while she came, making it wobble nicely, and in a handful more thrusts she trembled and sighed with the aftershocks of a smaller climax.

He kept working towards his own orgasm, feeling it rising and rising within him until at last it hit him. His hands squeezed at Sylvanas' ass, the meaty cheeks spilling between his fingers, and with one final thrust accompanied by a ragged grunt he was buried to the hilt in the Dark Lady's asshole, his balls straining to produce a creamy concoction of jizz that he used to fill up her bowels. He let out one long, continuous groan as he spent himself inside of her, her asshole squeezing tight around the base of his shaft until at last he pulled out and squirted the last of his nut onto one of her thick cheeks.

"Fuck," he said, and Sylvanas purred like a cat and wiggled her behind back against him suggestively, clearly satisfied with the outcome of their romp.

His dick was wet with his own cum--cum that Sylvanas would not let go to waste. She swiveled to face him, wrapping her lips around his prick and diving forward on it with long pulls of the mouth. She slurped every remnant of jizz down her throat and into her stomach and then continued on sucking, enjoying the simple act of giving head and feeling a dick down her throat.

Vera, who was not content watching and evidently desired some tasty cum of her own, came up behind her mistress and licked the cream off her round ass cheek. She dragged her tongue in great lengths along Sylvanas' behind, gathering up and swallowing all of Krib's cum before turning her attention towards the Dark Lady's cream filled, jizz leaking asshole. Her tongue wiggled its way inside, scooping out as much cum as possible while Sylvanas continued to lick and suck at Krib's semi-flaccid manhood, her backside pushing hard against Vera's naughty mouth.

They were still sucking and groaning and licking and swallowing when a shrill voice came from the now open doorway.

"What the hell is this?!" Neiza stood there, hands on hips and so angry it seemed as if her green face was red and her breath was coming out hot as steam. She'd been left out--betrayed by her friend!

"It's not what it looks like!" he said, scrambling to put distance between the two elves.

"Oh yes it is," Sylvanas said, licking her lips and dabbing at her face with a finger to ensure she was spotless.

"Here I thought you were in danger or something, but instead you're having fun without me!" She stepped forward and he scooted back. "I'll kill you, Krib. I'll strangle you with my bare hands."

"Enough. You can either participate or leave." The Dark Lady's tone was severe and in direct contrast to the sultry pose she was striking, her ass raised in the air and glowing with Vera's saliva, her dark and beautiful face lowered to the sheets. Her eyes locked on Neiza as if unraveling her every thought and whim, baring her every desire. There wasn't much room for debate, and the female goblin couldn't stay mad for long with Sylvanas' naked body right there in front of her, her big blue ass wagging back and forth ever so enticingly, purposefully teasing and utterly delicious.

"Fine... I'll strangle him later."

12