Dirty Martini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More... more," I yell out, grinding hard into his hand.

At the peak of my pleasure, which is an orgasm as I hadn't experienced for a very long time, I feel a hard, cold object being inserted into my ass. It's bigger than his finger and stretches my rim, not painful but a little uncomfortable. It slides into me as my rolling slows down.

Realizing it's the vodka bottle, I protest, "R, no, what are you doing, shit it's cold."

"Don't worry, I want to try something, you trust me?" he teased.

My breathing was slowing down a little bit but I was still aroused and really was thinking about how to get him back inside me when he slipped the neck of the bottle in my ass. He tilted it gently, pushing the neck deeper.

An icy feeling enveloped my anal cavity with a slight stinging sensation. It kept coming, he was giving me a vodka enema. My innards clenched up tight, pulling back deep into my stomach, the freeze reaching every nerve in my body, shuddering throughout.

"Stop," I blurted out, though truthfully wanting it to continue, "fucking cold."

I felt the bottle pop out of my ass and heard it placed back on the table.

"Hold it in for a minute," he instructed, "I'll warm you up," slamming his tongue into the widened eye, acting like a stopper. He drilled into me, now really trying to drink from my insides. I thought this was incredibly sexy and intimate, I had never done anything like this before. My innards were shivering with freeze.

He grabbed the martini glass and moving me onto my knees, told me to relax. The feeling in my ass began to return and a light stream of ass vodka began dribbling out into the glass, which he held under my betty. I squeezed a little bit and emptied my ass into that glass, which filled to the brim and then some.

I turned around to face him, us both on our knees. He held up the beverage, clear with some bits of brown floating around.

"Dirty Martini," he laughed, and drank a sip. I kissed him hard before he could swallow it, taking in some for myself. It was strong and tasted bitter and pungent and fully sexy. I was all of a sudden drunk, the alcohol must have seeped into my bloodstream quickly from the buttchug and the whole scene was delightfully spinning. We finished the glass and resumed our kissing, his cock sticking up, large and beautiful, begging for attention.

I leaned down and licked the tip, tonguing the tip of it. He let me take him in deeper, wettening his delicious flesh. I sucked hard and it grew harder and I felt the pulsing in rhythm with my own motions. I cupped his balls, moved them around and tickled the hairy bottom, he moaned gently, "Ohhhh Miche, please..."

We readjusted so I was lying on my back, him over me, cock still in my mouth, his head over my pussy, legs in the air. We went into a co-licking frenzy, his juicy throbber pushing down my throat while he tongue fucked my drenched cunt. I pushed him out of my mouth, licking under his balls to taste his funk hole. I teased each hair around the opening, pinched tight. Taking in the deep scent of him, I pushed tentatively into him, tasting his dingles. He reacted by shifting his own licking to my asshole. He slurped at any remaining vodka, ending up dancing circle around my brown eye. He shot his tongue into me again, thrusting in and out, seeking my depth. I now totally lost focus on pleasing him, and pressed my ass up to his face, squatting outward to flare my ring open, which it did.

"Oh Miche, it's so pink, it's bright... more, open it more," he gasped.

He stuck two fingers into my sopping asshole and they slid in easily, filling me up. He then added a third finger, which I felt spreading me a bit. Without warning, he pulled out his fingers, moved off my face and positioned himself over my prone body. Lifting my legs, he pushed his hard cock firmly into my loosened anus, he slid in without much resistance. He looked into my eyes, our faces wet, and he leaned into me to kiss me. He pushed deeper into my gut, stretching my insides and giving me the full-bowel feeling I love. I was really drunk now, the swimming scene a dizzy dance for my eyes. He kissed me harder when suddenly, because of the awkward angle, he popped out of me. Oh I wanted him back.

He reached to turn me over, I think he was going to pound me from behind, when I saw his hard on, sticking up and high, now coated with my chocolate. It was smooth with a few chunks. I don't even think he noticed then. But when I stared at his dick, he looked down.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, let me get clean..." he tried to finish, but by then I had his cock back in my mouth, my tongue now washing off my shit from him. I felt it was sinful and too sexy for words. I licked and sucked off my own chocolate, swallowing the tastes.

"MMmmmmmmm, R. Thank you nasty man," I purred, opening my throat and giving him a few more inches. The shiny head pushed against the back of my throat, which I held wide open, hoping that if he fuck pumped my mouth that I wouldn't choke. My tongue was painting his dick wild colors and once again I felt his balls begin to swell hot and glowing. In my drunken state I slid my mouth all around his gorgeous pleasure maker, seeking the last morsels of my deep fudge. He took to thrusting in and out with force, causing me to gag on the downstroke. My fingers caressed his swinging balls and found his bung job, trying to open it up.

But R had other ideas, or it seems. He pulled out of me and kissed me longingly, drinking in my shit and spit mix from my mouth. He wanted the skunk from me, he wanted to eat my dirt, he longed for it. He jammed the three fingers into my swollen butt, this time sloshing around in me to scoop fudge. Pulling them out, he was triumphant bringing his fingers to his mouth, cleaning them on his teeth. The shit was smearing all over his mouth when I grabbed the hand and pulled the fingers into my own mouth. Oh man was that hot.

I turned over on my knees, holding my ass high in the air. This was all he needed. He entered me hard, but without pain. I was so ready. My hand found my clit, burning with anticipation, but I really wanted an anal orgasm more than anything. He pushed so deep, it seemed to pinch my stomach muscles, then he pulled back to the point where the glistening head met the inner resistance of my tightened ring.

Hi fully inflated throbber was filling the entire volume of my insides, like an expanding gas pushing me outward like a balloon.

He got up a solid rhythm in and back, without popping out this time. Each forward thrust filled me up, the glorious feeling of having your bowels overflowing, ready for a heavenly shit. Then pulling back, the release within me was like shitting out my insides, only to have them impacted back in immediately. His rhythm increased, my mouth was still fresh with all the chocolate I had mashed.

My hand was furiously frigging away my steaming clit, but the sensations within me were electric to all my zones. The entire region felt connected to my deep ass and as R began to moan loudly, my insides trembled uncontrollably. Being drunk made me aware of each sensation as they came more slowly than before. It kind of numbed my outer ring so his penetrations were smooth without any resistance or pain, but the internal pressure against my hyper sensitized rectal nerves was too much. The waves returned and flowed from cunt to clit to asshole to bowel and all inside me. The scent in the air was that of fresh shit, delicious and nasty, mixed with the piss soaking all around us. My mouth tasted bitter and salty and sexy.

He pounded me fiercely and I reached behind and stroked his rock hard steaming balls.

"ughhhhhhh, yeahh," he grunted, his climax so near I could feel the pumping begin.

I pushed deeply into his thrusting to meet his pulse. But suddenly, in my whirling drunken ecstasy, I shit him out. He popped out, so close to shooting off. I wanted his gusher in me, I thought. Unable to control myself, I let out a loud, long fart; the gas in me compacted up into my deepest intestine by his pumping. The sound was loud and broke the mood for a laughable second. The aroma that followed was rank and purely sexy, the funk and egg scent thick and wet in the air.

"Noooooo, open for me, I'm coming back, love," R responded.

He slams back into me, the wet shit, saliva and piss gliding him in. Slipping his warm organ meat into my greasy pucker tube, I welcomed him and sucked his cock deep. He grabbed me tight and pinched each nipple, hard.

"Ohhhhhhh," my nips were tortured, but I wanted even more. Strong fingers viced the tips until they burned red hot and were rock hard. He squeezed, pinched, thrusted, licked, and grabbed me. I was totally his for that moment.

R pulled me to him so tight and with a final thrust that compressed me every organ, he exploded, spraying my rectal walls with pungent streams of cum so hot and powerful they collapsed my knees. The searing pleasure pain from my nipples electrified my torso and shot the sensations directly to my cunt and gut, my whole body lit up. As I came, I fell on my hand and R fell on me, gravity burying him as deep as possible into my ass. He continued pumping for what seemed like minutes,

"Ohhhhh, Miche... I love you, shit, I love you so much...," he blurted in his foolish corrupted state. My orgasm was so strong I lifted him up, his full weight on me as I bucked and bucked. We were a hot, steamy, and shit covered love mess. I twisted my head around to meet his lips and we locked, slathering tongues and reaching for each other. The gymnastics were too much and he slipped out of me, cum and some other liquid leaking from my widened sphincter. We continued our kissing.

"Did you mean what you just said?," I teased.

"What are you talking about," he answered between kisses.

"Oh, you know, about love," I replied.

"Ummmm," he said, and returned to suck my violated anus, our collective spunk and mud spilling forth. He breathed it in, and rimmed me, licking and sucking every bit and drop that emerged. Swallowing the treasure, he collapsed on me in that position, his mouth on my glistening clean bum, wilted dick across my chin.

"Yeah, I do," he murmured before he closed his eyes.

12