All Comments on 'Dirty Molly & the English Greenhorn'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

'Don't like big women myself, but the quality of your writing more than makes up for the subject matter. Good stuff. I'd like to read more by you, especially younger guy/older woman and/or incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

The double whammy of well-written and extremely erotic (and believable). Really, truly enjoyed it!

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 15 years ago
Maybe Molly is Reading!

I've never been attracted to a large woman, but this story had me going! I was there with him, feeling some of the same feelings. Some fine writing!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Excellent story,

and extremely well written. Thanks for taking me on an unforgettable trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a classic

This is the reason we come here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like this. I want more, please. Im a 47 year old bbw and haven't been with anyone in ten years. The quote "I no longer thought she was grotesque: to me she was the most beautiful woman on earth, and my most passionate desire was to make her happy.", maybe there's hope for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, well written!

When I was a young stud in Houston, I had a few rolls in the hay with a BBW. We had a great time! Guys stuck on thin chicks only don't know what they're missing!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
A Whole Lot Of Story Here****

Nothing like large love. Thanks for sharing

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Wow wow wow! A great story, hot sex, and a Melville reference thrown in for good measure! The kind of story where you’re sad because it’s over.

Very well done!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Epic tale. I’ve been with a couple large women and enjoyed it immensely. Of course the furriness helps! Well written took me to the end easily. Long live Molly!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story immensely. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous