Dirty Mom, Dirty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,882 Followers

"Sure, Mom's are bigger. And they're beautiful. But yours are too. They're so fucking cute and perky they make my dick hard."

Dani giggled under her breath again. "Ha! I knew you checked out Mom's tits. They're huge." She almost lost control of her volume.

"It's not about the size," Matt told her. "It's about the shape and how firm they are. I can't help it if the girls in my family both have gorgeous tits."

"Oh, you are such a horndog," his sister giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm your horndog."

"Mmmmm, that makes it okay, then."

On that, they started kissing again just as deeply as before. Elaine's suspicion that her son had been paying inappropriate attention to her hefty melons was confirmed. It sounded so wrong, but the knowledge made her pussy churn with heat. The sight of her son and daughter making out and groping each other right near her on the couch only made the churning worse. What they were doing was so much more wrong than her private reactions to Matt, yet at the same time she couldn't find anything wrong with the fact that they'd each found someone to love. She started to feel more envious than shocked.

While they were still kissing, Elaine spotted her daughter's hand sneaking up the leg of her brother's shorts. Matt moaned and his mother knew Dani was taking hold of his cock directly, without any clothing in the way. She followed the movement of her daughter's hand as she started to stroke her brother's cock. His aroused pole was so long the end was now jutting out into the open. Elaine's pussy was on fire as she watched the girl stroke as much of her brother's cock shaft as she could reach.

"Baby, let's go upstairs so I can rip your shorts off and jerk you off without waking Mom up," Dani said.

"Maybe we should wake her up so she can go get in bed."

"She'll be alright. She'll wake up in a while anyway and go upstairs. Like she does every night."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Besides, if she sees that hard monster in your shorts she'll want it for herself."

"Oh god, Dani, you're nuts," Matt laughed.

"Not hardly. Try paying attention to the way she looks at you sometime."

Elaine was pretty sure her son had already noticed something was going on with his neglected mother, and she felt relieved he didn't say anything about it to his sister. She was ashamed of herself enough already. Her kids then went upstairs. The second they hit the stairs she opened her eyes and took a deep breath. She would've thought she was dreaming except for the agonizing drip, drip, drip of her aching pussy. Not only was she seeing a totally unexpected relationship between her kids, but Dani was acting like a girl she'd never met before. She wasn't the shy wallflower she'd always been. In her erotic love for her brother, she was bold and flirty, just like Elaine had been at the same age.

Elaine's panties were soaking wet as she got up and quietly took the stairs a step at a time, careful to keep from making any noise. She went down the hallway floor the same way until she reached Dani's bedroom door. Moving in slow motion, Elaine turned the doorknob and opened the door barely an inch, just enough to peer into the room to see where her son and daughter were taking this forbidden flirtation.

She discovered her daughter was already naked while her son's shirt was off, but he still had on his shorts. She wasn't surprised by Dani's scant tan lines since she wore a completely different bikini to sunbathe at home than at the beach. There were small triangles of pale skin over the dainty, teardrop shapes of her pouty looking tits as well as her smoothly shaven pussy mound. And then only the lines that showed where the strings went that held the rest of her suit together. Elaine couldn't help but admire her daughter's bare body. Even though Dani wanted to be thinner, her pneumatic curves formed a classic hour glass shape, and her ass was so full and round. It was easy to see why her brother was so enamored with her.

Matt's cock was fully swollen and tenting out the front of his shorts with his impressive size. Dani was already in the process of taking the elastic band of her brother's shorts and pulling it out and down to release that beautiful specimen of young manhood. Elaine caught herself gasping softly when she finally saw the boy's cock in the flesh. Her eyes opened wider as she watched Dani kneel down to lower her brother's shorts all the way, and then take a moment to rub his big, hard cock over face. The girl's expression was pure rapture. Her mother couldn't blame her. Matt had a beautiful cock aside from being one of the sweetest boys she ever knew.

Dani rose back to her feet after a moment, and the pair embraced each other. Matt's cock was now trapped between their bodies. Elaine was envious of the look they exchanged. It was lustful, but there was so much passionate love in their eyes that their mother was moved to tears. In her own experience with men, Elaine had only ever seen the lust part. No one ever looked at her with that kind of love. Like most of the world, she'd been raised to believe there was everything wrong about sex between a brother and sister, but Elaine felt like a secret witness to something too special for the rules to apply.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are, sis," Matt said softly, but no longer whispering the way he had downstairs. "I can't believe you're really my ... my ..."

"Your girlfriend?" Dani finished with a giddy lilt in her voice.

Matt let out a long sigh. "Yeah, exactly. I wasn't sure if I should actually say that."

"Well I don't care what anyone says. I can be your sister and your girlfriend, even though we really can't tell anyone."

"I love you so much, Dani," Matt sighed. Then he kissed her before she had a chance to say it back.

To their mother, it looked like the deepest, most passionate kiss in the world. Their mouths were obviously open and their tongues were swirling and sliding in and out between each other's lips. Matt's hands moved up and down his sister's back, finally settling on the thickly rounded cheeks of her ass. She mewled into his mouth as he squeezed her supple flesh. Elaine's ass was almost as thick as her daughter's and she felt a dire need to feel her son's large hands kneading her globes the same way. Holding the door steady with one hand, she slipped the other into her panties and teased her wet slit with the tip of her finger.

Just when Elaine thought her son and daughter were going make their kiss last all night, Dani reached between their bodies to hold her brother's cock and their lips finally came apart.

"Ohh, Matty, I love your cock," his sister told him breathlessly. "I love how hard you get for me. Fuck, you make your little sister's pussy so hot."

Matt groaned and rocked his cock shaft into the girl's stroking hand. Their mother was again amazed to hear her usually demure daughter talk dirty to her brother. Matt's groan turned into a happy grin, showing how much he loved the way his little sister was talking. He pushed his hand between her legs and started stroking the lips of her pussy, making her moan at first contact. His other hand fondled her little cupcake size titties, massaging the shapely puffs of girl flesh and firmly twirling her hard nipples between his fingers.

"Mmmm, that pussy is so wet, baby," her big brother said huskily. "I love how smooth you keep it for me."

"Ahhhhhhhh, of course, baby," she moaned in response to his fingering. "It's all yours. Baby sister's pussy is all for you."

Their sexy talk was obviously getting the two siblings even more excited, and it was having the same effect on their mother. Elaine's finger was rubbing harder and faster along her dripping slit, making quick circles around her protruding clit.

Dani tucked her brother's thick cock between her stout thighs and rocked her hips back and forth as she moaned again. She was stroking her slit along his shaft, making them both moan in unison. Their mother knew they'd be fucking before long, and they were too at ease with each other for this to be their first time.

"Dani, I need to fuck you. So bad," Matt groaned.

His sister giggled happily. "And you will, baby, I promise. But you know how little sister always loves to suck it first."

Matt grinned at Dani who was already sinking down to her knees in front of him. Elaine's breath came shallow as she watched her daughter take her brother's cock in her hand and start licking the bulbous head like a gooey piece of candy. Matt let out a long, low moan of approval as he savored his little sister's hunger for his cock.

"God, I love the way your rock hard meat tastes," the girl said in a voice her mother barely recognized. "I'm gonna suck this hot prick every day for the rest of my life."

"Looks like we're both gonna be busy," Matt chuckled.

Dani giggled briefly and then returned to the business of laving her big brother's cock with her lips and tongue. Elaine was amazed to see her daughter lick Matt's cock and balls thoroughly before finally taking the head and half of his long shaft into her mouth. Matt moaned and sighed with pleasure while his little sister worked over his cock with her hand and lips in perfect tandem. He watched her every move while she sucked his cock like a curvy, young starlet in a porn video. Elaine realized her daughter was more like her than she thought. The girl had obvious experience sucking cock, not to mention a real love for it.

"Ahhh, Dani, ohhhhhh, that feels so good. You have the most incredible mouth, baby," Matt moaned while his sister continued to love all over his cock and balls with her lips.

Elaine was stunned by the agile and confident flicks and flashes of her daughter's tongue as the girl teased Matt's shaft and sack. He was shaved all around his groin, which surprised his mother, but she loved the way it made his equipment look. She could tell her daughter also loved being able lick and kiss her brother's meat wherever she pleased without getting hair in her mouth. She teased her clit as she imagined licking the smooth skin all around her handsome boy's big, virile looking pole.

Dani had her brother's cock back inside her mouth now, and was working his shaft with her hand and lips. His meat was so wet from her mouth it was glistening like a piece of wet sculpture.

"Oh, fuck, what a beautiful cock you have, baby. I see why your little sister loves it so much," Elaine barely whispered. But her kids were so intent on each other right now it would've taken a lot more than that to get their attention. Dani kept her eyes angled upward as she sucked her brother, letting him know all her love and attention was on him. Matt gazed back at her in awe, huffing for breath and moaning from the incredible pleasure of his sister's wet, sucking lips.

The way Dani was on her knees to lovingly service her brother's cock almost looked like a porn video. Elaine sometimes watched online porn when she needed to masturbate so she'd seen enough examples, but she'd never seen a pair of porn stars look at each other the way her son and daughter were. Their passion for each other went far beyond mere lust. They were a young couple in love, a young brother and sister in love. Elaine's clit became hotter and harder as she rubbed it and watched.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Dani, be careful, you're gonna make me cum," Matt groaned.

Dani pulled off his cock for a brief moment. "Good. Little sister needs a nice big drink of big brother's liquid love." Then, just as quickly, she took Matt's cock back in her mouth and resumed the steady pace of her sucking and stroking.

Dani's slutty talk was a shock to hear, but it caused her mother to push a finger into her overheated pussy and pump. Elaine finger fucked her slick hole as she watched her son quickly rise toward a climax. When he finally grunted and grabbed his sister's head, Elaine knew his cock was spurting his load of joy sauce into Dani's mouth. She quickly pulled her finger back to her clit and frigged the button hard and quick, making herself cum along with her moaning son.

Dani was making muffled yummy noises around her brother's squirting cock, taking every pulse of his load into her mouth and then down her throat like she'd done it a hundred times before. And there was no doubt about the amount of orgasmic pleasure she was giving her brother. Matt's head was leaned back as he moaned and gasped, holding the back of his sister's head while he pumped his pole between her supple lips.

Elaine's orgasm went on twice as long as her son's, and when he finally pulled his soaking wet meat from his sister's mouth they shocked their mother into yet another climax.

"Mmmmm, baby sister loves her brother's hot, delicious cum," Dani cooed, looking up at Matt and making a show of licking her lips. There wasn't a trace of his cum left anywhere. She'd swallowed every morsel. There was a burning light of devoted love in her eyes as she gazed up at her brother. There was also a look of pride in giving him a world class blow job. Or at least another one, as it seemed to their mother.

"God, Dani, that was amazing," Matt said as he was catching his breath. "I can't believe how good you can suck my cock. You make me feel like nobody before. Fuck, I'm so lucky to have a girl who can suck dick like you."

Dani giggled, pleased by her brother's compliment. Elaine was still recovering from her second orgasm and fighting to keep the door still and not make a sound. But the direction of her kids' conversation was making that more and more difficult.

"Well, they didn't call me the blow job queen of Northside High for nothin'," she boasted.

Elaine was discovering her daughter led a completely different life than the one she'd thought. The supposedly shy girl with low self-esteem had sucked who knew how many cocks before finally sucking off her own brother.

"But that's all in the past, right baby?" Matt said, guiding his sister up by her hands. "It's just you and me now and forever."

"Mmmmm, that's all I ever wanted," Dani sighed as she melted into her brother's arms. "And I know that beautiful dick is all mine, right? Cuz I know you had that thing in as many mouths as I've had dicks in my mouth."

Matt chuckled briefly. "Yeah, but no one makes it feel like you do, baby sis. Besides, this whole being in love thing makes everything feel different. I don't want to look down and see anyone's face but yours when I'm getting sucked. It just feels wrong now."

"Are you sure you don't mind being with a girl who sucked off really a lot of cocks?"

"That just makes it more special that you chose me," he told her.

"Oh, Matty, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby."

They spent a long time kissing and running their hands over each other's body before Dani asked another question that stunned their eavesdropping mother.

"Matty? Do you miss having Bobby or Ryan suck your cock? I know they both did it for you a bunch of times. And maybe you miss getting to suck them off, too, since I know how good it is to get a nice hard one in your mouth."

She finished with a quick giggle, but her question was serious. Elaine stopped breathing as she waited to hear what her son was going to say. The fact that he had oral sex with other guys his age, guys she knew as his friends, was the last thing she expected. She was learning as much about her son as her daughter, and the thought of her gorgeous son sucking one of his handsome friend's cocks was making her pussy broil with sensation.

"I told you I don't need anyone else," Matt said. "And I meant it. It was fun with the guys, too, but I'm with my girl now and I'm totally yours."

"Awww, baby." Dani nestled her head against her brother's chest while they fondly squeezed each other's ass. After a short silence, Dani told him: "I guess it'd be alright if you did something with another guy. I don't think I'd be jealous of a guy like I would be if it was a girl."

"Baby, as long as we have each other I don't care about anything or anyone else."

Dani was silent another minute or two. Matt's cock was starting to get hard again and she reached between their bodies to stroke it.

"Or Mom," she added. "I guess I wouldn't get jealous if you did something with Mom. It feels like it's alright cuz she's family. Is that weird?"

Matt chuckled a little. "Yeah, but no," he said, "considering you and me, after all. But don't worry, it's not like Mom's about to have sex with her own son."

"I bet you'd be really surprised."

"What makes you say something like that?"

"Girls know, silly. They just do."

Elaine was once again stunned, but her hand was already back inside her panties. Her powers of judgement were completely blurred now. All there was was the driving heat between her thighs.

"Then you know what I'm about to do," Matt quipped as he guided his sister to the bed.

Giggling louder than she should've, Dani lay back on her bed with her full ass perched right at the edge. Matt knelt on the carpet and pushed her legs up and apart while he started licking the girl's beautifully bald pussy. Her moans and sighs of appreciation came up instantly.

As far as his mother could see through the gap in the doorway, Matt was just as capable of licking a girl's pussy as his sister was of sucking a boy's cock. By now, she had heard so much shocking information she gave up trying to process it. She simply slid her finger back into her pussy and watched her son lick and suckle his younger sister's pussy until the girl moaned and squirmed her way through at least two orgasms.

After that second climax, Matt stood up and held his cock to the girl's sopping wet pussy. He pushed in the head, then slowly buried the rest of his long shaft into Dani's hole. She moaned low in her throat as her brother's rod gradually filled her fresh, young slit.

"Oh, Matty, yesssssss," she purred. "Fuck me. Fuck your little sister. Fuck your girl."

Matt steadied himself with his hands on the mattress, holding himself above her with his feet planted on the floor. Then he started to rock his body back and forth, driving his big, piston-like cock into his baby sister's slippery pleasure hole.

Elaine stared in awe as she watched her son fuck her daughter, a sight she never imagined witnessing. She had a good enough view of his pumping cock to see how his flesh was now glistening with a coat of Dani's fuck honey. He began pumping harder, faster, making the girl moan louder and deeper. They weren't even trying to be quiet anymore, and Matt's forceful thrusting was starting to make sloppy, squelching noises as he shoved in and out of her slippery core.

Their mother did her best to keep quiet and continue to give her clit and fuckhole equal attention. She couldn't believe how beautiful her own offspring looked as they coupled like destined lovers. The way they moved together was like an erotic dance centered around a brother's cock and his sister's pussy. Their mother was overcome by the mixture of love and lust flowing between them. Her pussy began quivering heatedly as she realized the siblings were truly meant to be lovers. It made her sad and joyous at the same time. They could never reveal their amazing love to anyone else, yet they had obviously found their soulmate.

"Fuck me, baby," Dani hissed breathlessly. "Fuck that fucking cunt with that huge fucking cock! Fuck, fuck fuck!"

Matt groaned and fucked his baby girl even faster. "Oh fuck, Dani, that pussy feels so fucking tight! It feels so good!"

"That's why I only sucked cock before you, baby. I wanted your baby sister's cunt hole to be so fresh and tight for you."

Elaine's finger was rubbing furiously over her juice-coated pearl.

"Fuck!" Matt growled. "Cum with me, little sister! Cum with me now!"

"Yes! Do it inside me, dear brother. Pump that fucking spunk right up baby sister's hole!" Dani cried much louder than she meant to. But neither of them even noticed their volume now, and the girl cooed and moaned as her body twisted and turned with an explosion of pleasure. Matt suddenly fell silent but his body tensed and his mother could tell he was giving his sister what she begged him for: a pussy filled with a spray of incestuous cum.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,882 Followers