Dirty Mom, Dirty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine felt herself cum as hard as her kids. She didn't know how she got through that powerful an orgasm without making enough noise to give herself away, but when she came down from her peak, Matt and Dani were cuddled up and kissing, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Dazed and breathless, Elaine silently closed the door and tiptoed to her room. She was so hazy in the wake of her orgasms, not to mention the many shocking revelations she'd overhead, that she got into bed and fell asleep within seconds. It was too much for any mother to process. She didn't know how a night's rest and the light of the next day would change that, either. For now, total numbness was exactly what she needed.

Over the next few days, the fog over Elaine's mind refused to lift. The little problem she had with her pussy getting wet when was close to her son only became worse. Now, she knew what he looked like grinding his cock between the legs of a loving girl, and he was magnificent. There was no way she'd ever forget the stunning sight of her slender son and curvy daughter fucking in perfect synchronicity. She was masturbating at every opportunity, fingering herself to desperate orgasms at least three or four times every day as she craved feeling that beautiful cock in her own pussy.

As if that weren't bad enough, she'd found herself alone and close to Dani a few times, and discovered her pussy suddenly heating up and getting wet next to her daughter, too. Elaine had played with other females a few times, but she didn't consider herself actively bisexual. It was just something that was nice to enjoy if it happened by chance. And even though she had a keen appreciation of her daughter's curvy sensuality, it wasn't like she was suddenly lusting for the girl. It was the way Dani became what her mother wished she could be for her son, the perfect fuck partner.

Elaine also envied what her daughter had found that she herself never had, a loving soulmate who also happened to be the perfect fuck partner. It was like something out of a dirty romance story, except the hero and heroine were brother and sister. Theirs was not a love story for mass consumption.

Meanwhile, the siblings' mother found herself having to change panties several times every day. She could barely look either of her kids in the eye and knew they could tell mom was deeply distracted. She didn't know, though, if Matt and Dani realized they were acting more secretive than usual. Or did it only seem that way because Elaine was being more vigilant now?

The mother's job as a real estate agent allowed her a flexible schedule, but she still didn't know how she made it to Friday without getting fired. Every meeting she sat through just went by in blur. She had to show houses to prospective buyers a few times and couldn't get through it without imagining her kids fucking in every room of the house.

Dinner that Friday evening was a silent affair, and when they were finished, Matt helped his mother wash the dishes while Dani went upstairs. There was so much she wanted to say to him but she could barely make herself keep up with the usual small talk. It was hard to have a conversation when your pussy was on fire and dripping into your panties, yet she wanted both Matt and Dani to know their mother was aware of their relationship.

After they finished the dishes, Matt gave his mother a tight hug and told her how good dinner was.

"Thank you, baby," she said absently, hugging him back while her mind played back the sight of his cock driving into his sister's cunt.

"So, uh, the usual Friday family movie night?"

"Sure, Sweetie. That sounds nice."

"Are you okay, Mom? You don't seem quite like yourself."

"Oh, I'm fine. It's just, uh, I dunno, busy at work, I guess."

"Mom, you always work too hard. Promise me you'll take the whole weekend off, no going online for work, and just hang with me and Dani all weekend. Nothing but family."

The "nothing but family" struck a chord with his mother. She did her best to smile at him but her clit was throbbing madly.

"I'd love nothing more," she managed to say, wondering if he caught the look of need in his mother's eyes.

"Awesome," he said with a grin.

They held onto the hug longer than normal, and Matt's hands strayed to the base of his mother's spine, hovering just above the swell of her ass. Elaine's pussy was aching until she was almost dizzy. She let her hands drift low on her son's back and actually chanced resting her hands right on top of his ass cheeks. Her heart pounded wildly as she waited to see his reaction. His smile only grew bigger.

"Wouldn't you rather be out on a Friday night with some hot girl?" she asked, testing him.

"No, Mom. Why would I want that when you and Dani are the most beautiful girls I know."

"Oh, Sweetie," she sighed, more wistfully than she meant to.

Matt let his hand brush over his mother's ass. "We'll have the best night right here at home. Nothing but family," he said again.

"That sounds ... special," Elaine sighed.

"You and Dani are special," he whispered with his lips touching her ear.

By the time he let her go and left the room, Elaine's panties were sodden with dew. She was dying to finger her throbbing clit, but both kids were upstairs now and she didn't think she'd have any privacy. She heard them taking turns in the bathroom and went upstairs herself to change for their family night at home.

In her room, Elaine undressed, put on a fresh pair of panties and then an oversized, men's Oxford shirt that she liked for sleeping. It showed off her legs and hips, and tonight, after her kitchen encounter with Matt, she left the front unbuttoned low enough to let more than her usual amount of creamy cleavage to show. She went downstairs and waited for the kids to join her for a movie.

Dani had some of her brother's worn out T shirts she liked using for nightgowns, and tonight she put on a threadbare white one along with a pair of black panties. Her brother wore briefs and a T shirt that didn't go past his hip bones.

Elaine took her seat on the couch while Matt sat beside her and Dani sat on his other side opposite her mother. Their mother noticed Dani cuddling up comfortably with her brother. It wasn't that unusual, but now it seemed like every look and gesture took on a new meaning. Elaine looked at Matt curiously, letting him know she noticed how intimate he and his sister were. He just smiled, and with his right arm around his sister, he shifted and put his left around his mother.

Elaine had to admit it felt good to be held by her son. Her pussy had the same overreaction she'd been feeling lately, but she leaned into the warmth of Matt's body and gave in to the feeling. Dani had her eyes toward the TV while she clicked the remote in search of something to watch, but Elaine kept glancing toward the bulge in Matt's briefs. His sister's free hand was resting on his leg within a couple inches of his crotch. Their mother was sure Dani would have her hand right on top of her brother's bulge if the two were alone.

"Oh, this looks good," Dani said, settling on a love story that came with a warning of a lot of sex scenes.

"Sure, looks good," Elaine agreed, wondering what watching a movie with that much sex along with her son and daughter would be like. But after watching the two of them not only have sex, but hot sex, it seemed like watching a sexy movie wasn't anything to think twice about. On the other hand, watching anything with sex involved while snuggled up to her son felt dangerously exciting. Elaine let her hand move onto Matt's leg right at the same level where his sister was touching the other side.

The bulge in Matt's briefs looked like it was getting bigger. Elaine chanced a look, taking note of the way his cock was right between his sister's and mother's hands. She looked up and saw that Dani had caught her looking. The younger girl blushed but also smiled, then turned her face back toward the TV.

The movie took less than ten minutes before the first nude scene came on. The lead actress was blonde and extremely busty and the lead actor was eagerly feeling her tits, twisting her nipples while they kissed passionately.

"Ohhh, she's got really big boobs," Dani giggled. "I know you're enjoying the show, Matty."

"It's, uh, interesting," her brother said coyly.

Dani snickered. "You always think boobs are 'interesting'."

Elaine noticed her daughter was now lightly rubbing her brother's upper thigh, nearly brushing the growing bulge of his cock through his briefs. Dani's teasing was obviously making her brother's meat swell more than before.

Matt chuckled at his sister's bawdy joke, but he didn't disagree with her. "What can I say? I'm a guy. We're kinda hardwired to like boobs."

This even made Elaine giggle along with her daughter. But then they watched the scene together. The only sound in the room were the moans of the characters in the movie.

"She looks kinda like Mom, don't you think?" Dani asked a minute later.

"A little, I guess," Matt replied.

"Sure, she does. Hot looking blonde. Killer body with huge tits. That's just like Mom."

"Dani!" Elaine called out in surprise. "That's not how most girls talk about their mothers. Especially with their brother in the room."

Dani giggled the same way she always had when she'd done something naughty. Elaine also noticed her daughter was now rubbing her brother's cock through his underwear. His shaft was quickly growing longer and thicker and stretching out his briefs. Elaine's nipples were hard as pebbles and her pussy spasmed with a rush of heat.

"Yeah, but it's true. And Matty thinks so too. Just ask him."

Elaine then looked questioningly at her son. Matt was already beginning to look a little glassy-eyed from the way his sister was brazenly rubbing his fully aroused cock right in front of their mother. But he managed a guilty smile.

"She's right, Mom. I do think you're hot. And you've got amazing tits. I look at them way more than you know. If anything, I think you're much hotter than the girl in the movie."

Elaine was caught speechless. Dani looked pleased with herself as she proudly massaged her brother's cock.

"Mom, you should unbutton your shirt the rest of the way and let us really see your boobs. You're not covering much anyway," Dani said.

Elaine blushed. The girl was right. She'd left her shirt undone on purpose so Matt could see as much of her tits as she dared allow. But now her daughter was saying she should just let her melons out in the open. And with the sexual moaning and groaning that was coming from the movie, not to mention the way Dani was groping her brother's hard dick, her suggestion actually made sense.

Elaine took an obvious look at Dani's hand on Matt's cock. Then she looked up at her son.

"Do you wanna see Mommy's tits, Honey?"

"Yes, Mom. I'd love that."

"We're not supposed to do things like this, you know," Elaine said as she slowly unbuttoned the last remaining buttons on her shirt.

"There's a lot of things we're not supposed to do," her daughter replied. "But that doesn't always stop us. And it doesn't stop some people from watching those things. With her hand in her panties."

Elaine's heavy tits were now fully exposed and her kids were both gazing at them openly. But she was almost too shocked to notice how exposed she was. She couldn't believe her kids knew she'd spied on them having sex.

"You knew I was there?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, Mom," Matt answered.

"Why didn't you say something? You just ... kept going?" Elaine was only taken aback that she'd been found out. It didn't have any effect on the burning sensation in her pussy. Then Matt pulled his arm from around Dani and reached over to begin exploring his mother's naked tits. The same boy who'd been giving her a wet pussy simply by being close. Now he was boldly exploring the warm silkiness of her large jugs while his little sister watched and continued rubbing his cock through his briefs. Simply feeling his hand on her tits made her want to scream.

"We wanted you to know about us, Mom." It was Dani who answered this time. "Matty and I are in love. We're a couple now and we don't want to keep it secret from you."

Elaine moaned slightly as Matt tweezed one of her nipples. "But it's so wrong," she claimed.

"That's true, Mom," Matt said. "It's incest and it's against all the rules. And it was so wrong when you put your hand in your panties and fingered yourself the whole time you watched us. You kept going until you saw me pump my cum inside my beautiful girlfriend."

"Aww, Matty," Dani whispered.

Matt then turned his head and kissed his sister's lips right in front of their mother. It was a deep, loving soul kiss where their tongues played together in a dance of need. But Matt's hand kept moving back and forth over his mother's tits, fondling her firm orbs and teasing her nipples with his fingertips.

Elaine was so stunned by her kids' brazen behavior she could barely speak. But at the same time, she fully understood their love for each other. In those recent weeks, her own love for her son had become sexual. She would've felt like a hypocrite to begrudge her daughter the same feelings. Elaine couldn't tell herself it was okay because she never acted on those feelings like Matt and Dani obviously had because now that her son had his hand on her body his mother only wanted more. But her son and daughter had obviously given this moment some thought so she held back to see what they'd do.

Matt and Dani ended their hot kiss after a long time. There was no mistaking their love in the way they kissed and looked at each other. Like the two of them, she knew it was wrong but she didn't care.

"Kiss Mom now," Dani told her brother.

Matt turned to face Elaine. They paused a moment to look at each other. Matt's hand was still fondling his mother's tit. Then Dani started pulling down on his briefs. He lifted his ass off the couch long enough to let her pull them down and then off. Dani giggled as she saw her mother's wide-eyed look, seeing her daughter take her son's big, naked cock in her hand and start stroking.

The next thing Elaine knew, her son was kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue between her lips. Feeling her son's tongue swirling in her mouth along with his hand kneading her full, sensitive tits, made the mother's head spin with excitement. Knowing his sister was just on the other side stroking his cock made her clit throb in a way she'd never felt before.

Elaine felt Matt's love in his hungry kiss. She knew he was in love with his sister, but she could now see he was in love with her, too. Her son was in love with two women who loved him back just as much. He was in love with the two closest members of his own family.

As they kissed, Matt fondled his mother's tits a while longer, but his hand soon drifted between her legs. She shifted so she could part her thighs and let him play with her pussy through her panties.

"Those panties are already soaked," Dani giggled wickedly, obviously watching her brother rub their mother's pussy through them.

"Mmmm," Matt moaned into his mother's mouth.

Elaine couldn't help wondering if he was moaning more from kissing her or from his sister stroking his cock. She reached for his balls, caressing them while her daughter kept stroking his shaft. Matt finally broke off the kiss just to be able to breathe.

"Fuck, this is amazing," he said.

"And you're amazingly hard," his sister announced.

Elaine watched them in a daze while Matt kept teasing her pussy through her panties. She managed to shrug off her shirt which brought her a bright look of approval from Matt.

"Fuck, I wish I had tits like Mom's," Dani pouted.

"Baby, not all big tits are beautiful and not all beautiful tits are big," he said.

Elaine was impressed with her son and couldn't help smiling. He turned back to his sister and pulled her top up and off, leaving her half naked with her pert titties jutting out.

"Oh, Sweetheart, you have beautiful tits," Elaine sighed. "No wonder your brother loves them so much."

Dani was pleased, but Matt started kissing her again and feeling her cupcakes with both of his hands. She still held his cock, but now her mother's hand was exploring his shaft and running over Dani's hand. She moved her hand down to fondle her brother's balls and give her mother a chance to handle his stiff rod. Matt moaned into his sister's mouth while the two most important women in his life caressed his cock and balls at the same time.

Elaine's pulse was racing with excitement. She couldn't believe she was sitting on her living room couch in nothing but panties with her hand exploring the feel of her son's cock, or that her hand kept rubbing over her daughter's while they both felt his beautifully swollen man flesh. Matt soon kissed a trail down his sister's neck until his lips were on her chest, planting kisses everywhere on her skin. Cupping Dani's dainty puffs of tit flesh in his hands, Matt proceeded to kiss and suckle each of the girl's nipples in turn. She moaned heatedly and made eye contact with Elaine.

When mother and daughter locked eyes, a silent understanding passed between them. It was the closest thing to telepathy Elaine had ever experienced. It showed the bond of a mother and daughter, but on top of that it showed the bond of two women in love with the same man. Elaine and Dani had always loved each other as much as any mother and daughter, but there was a intimacy between them now that could never be matched. As mother and daughter, they would never have to be rivals for the man they loved and craved between their legs.

There were now more moans and sighs filling the room from the horny family of three than the movie that was still playing in the background. But with Matt's erect cock now out in the open, the soft core sleaze on TV began to pale by comparison.

While still paying attention to his sister's perky tits, Matt pushed a hand between her thick thighs and began rubbing her pussy through her thin shorts. The girl moaned in heat and started humping against her brother's hand. Elaine could feel the heated throbbing in Matt's cock.

Dani shifted and raised her ass off the couch so she could pull her shorts off. She wasn't wearing panties underneath and giggled when she saw the surprised look in her mother's eye. But then she sat up on the arm of the couch with one foot up against the back and the other on the floor. Her wet, pouting pussy was fully open. Matt paused to pull off his shirt, then he leaned over and started planting kisses over his sister's thighs and mound. Dani caressed the back of her brother's head as he gradually zeroed in on the honey-coated slit between her large thighs. The girl moaned deeply as Matt began licking her pussy.

Elaine watched in awe, still stroking her son's cock as she watched his tongue lap up and down Dani's slit and alternately dab into her creamy hole. This was a whole world away from spying through a crack in the bedroom door. She wasn't just watching now. With Matt's big cock throbbing in her hand she was part of it, part of their love.

Elaine stood up long enough to slide her panties down her legs. She was aware of her daughter gazing at her equally bald pussy, but Dani was even more in a daze with her brother's tongue lapping and flicking all over her dripping snatch. The mother then knelt down on the carpet right between her son's legs. She took his cock back in her hand and started licking all around the head of his cock. He made a yummy sound of approval while keeping his lips and tongue in motion over his sister's slit.

After nothing but the sound of moans and sighs for the past fifteen minutes, Dani broke the silence.

"Fuck, that's so hot seeing Mom suck that cock," she said. She sounded breathless while Matt kept licking her pussy even though his mother was taking the end of his pole into her mouth.