Dirty Mom, Dirty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, Mom," Dani encouraged the busty, older blonde. "Suck Matty's cock. It tastes so good I know you love it. Show us what a hot, horny mommy you are."

Now the naughty, dirty-mouthed girl Elaine had spied on through that gap in the door was back. It reminded the mother she had a witness to her first, incestuous exploration of that cock she'd been dreaming of for weeks. She was in this now and felt encouraged to suck her boy's cock the best she knew how. She rocked her hand and mouth up and down his thick shaft, slurping loudly as her wet lips went back and forth over the ridge of his knob.

Dani was moaning louder than ever as her brother now sucked on her clit while he sank a pair of fingers into her creamy fuck hole. Their mother watched him eat and finger the girl to a shuddering climax while she steadily sucked his rigid bone. Elaine paused in her sucking and just held onto Matt's cock as she watched her daughter shiver and squeal through her orgasm.

Elaine's cunt was dripping with arousal. Matt's huge erection was standing upright in her hand just inches in front of her face, and she knew exactly what she needed. She knew it was wickedly wrong, but somehow that only made her want it that much more. It hadn't stopped her daughter, so why should it stop her?

The busty blonde mother stood up and then straddled Matt's hips with her knees on the couch. She cast a glance at Dani, who smiled back knowingly. The younger girl then reached over and held her brother's cock in place while Elaine took a deep breath and began to lower her pussy onto his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ffffffffuck," the mother crooned. "I can't believe how much I need this. Baby, oh fuck, that cock feels so good."

Elaine was soon fully impaled on her son's pleasure pole. He was staring at her intently, his eyes burning with love and need while his hands scooped his mother's heavy tits and kneaded them. She started to ride his flesh, dazed from the beautiful sensation of his hard stalk rubbing along the inner walls of her pussy.

"It's so good, baby," Elaine cooed. "So big, so hard."

"Looks like baby sister is gonna have to start sharing you with Mom," Dani said with a mock pout as she got up to stand behind their mother.

Dani took over fondling Elaine's tits from her brother. Matt settled back and watched in awe as his little sister kneaded and caressed their mother's full tits, giving each of the woman's hard nipples plenty of attention. Elaine was growing more and more breathless as she rose and fell on her son's rigid cock. Matt started thrusting upward, meeting his mother's grinding hips.

"That's it, Mommy," Dani cooed in their mother's ear. "Squeeze that cock in your pussy. Doesn't it feel so good? It's okay to share if it's just us. You know Matty loves us both so much."

Elaine just mumbled and moaned in reply. She'd never been touched so boldly by another female before, but being her daughter made it feel more familiar, and so very good. The girl's pert little tits were pressed against the bustier woman's back, and then she dropped one hand to her mother's pussy and started massaging her clit while she rode Matt's cock harder and faster. At the same time, Elaine felt Dani's other hand slipping between her ass cheeks, the girl's finger easily seeking out her mother's taut rimhole.

Elaine stopped moving while she felt her daughter's finger surge into her asshole. She was staring at her smiling son with his throbbing cock still buried in her pussy.

"Oh, Mommy, fuck," Dani sighed, "I can feel Matty's cock up inside you. Fuck, that's amazing."

Matt then started moving his cock. His mother's pussy felt hot, tight and slippery, but now there was added pressure of his sister's finger teasing his shaft through the thin membrane separating the two holes. He resumed pumping his shaft into his mom's snatch with hard, eager thrusts while she held still now, moaning weakly as her son and daughter both worked on pleasing her holes and clit.

Not only was her son's big cock throbbing and thrusting into her core, but with Dani fingering her asshole and clit at the same time, Elaine was flying on a cloud of lustful pleasure. It felt like every cell of her body was lighting up with electricity. She'd always liked it when a lover was bold enough to lick her ass, but she'd never had a finger or cock there. Dani's finger was just the right size, and having both of her holes stroked in tandem made her delirious.

When Elaine started to cum it felt like she was never going to stop. Her body rocked through three successive explosions of pleasure while her son and daughter kept up their stimulation. Matt cupped her tits firmly in her hands again and she couldn't believe how it felt to have so many hands all over her body at once. Her mind went completely blank as the pleasure heaved through her. The only thing that pulled her back to reality was when Matt growled out that he was going to cum. She screamed in anticipation of her own son just about to fill her pussy with jets of warm boy cream.

"Do it, Matty! Cum in Mommy's hot cunt! Fill her snatch right up like you do for me, baby!" Dani cried.

Then Matt grunted and strained as he fucked a spuming load of cum deep in his mother's pussy. Elaine was dazed as she felt yet another orgasm take her by storm. Dani never stopped rubbing her mother's clit or fingering her ass until Elaine collapsed onto her naked son and waited to catch her breath.

"Fuck, that was so hot," Dani said as she sat beside her mom and brother.

"Ohhh, baby," Elaine whispered against Matt's shoulder.

"I love you, Mom," he said as he stroked her silky hair. "And I love you, too, Dani."

Matt pulled Dani close and kissed her deeply, then kissed his mother. Elaine was surprised when her daughter kissed her just as deeply as her son just had. They shared many more kisses while Matt's cock finally relaxed to the point where it slipped out of his mother's pussy.

Elaine finally moved aside, lying back against the opposite arm of the couch, her lush tits only leaning slightly to the sides while her open legs displayed her recently fucked, cum-filled pussy. She realized her son and daughter could see excess cum dripping down her slit, but under the circumstances, it hardly seemed like anything to think twice about. If anything, she loved the idea that they liked what they saw.

"It's just me and Mom now, right? There isn't gonna be anybody else?" Dani asked her brother with a concerned look.

"Never, baby," Matt said, kissing her like the devoted lover he'd already become. "You're the only two women I could ever love this much."

Elaine smiled. She was happy to be included in Dani's idea of a faithful relationship filled with love and unquenchable fuck lust. What else could she think after cumming harder and more often than any other time in her life?

"Mmmmm," Dani purred as she leaned over and took her brother's cock into her mouth. She patiently sucked him clean, then licked up whatever juices were still dripping over his balls. "Mom tastes good on your cock, baby."

Then Dani crawled toward her mother, lying across Matt with her face in Elaine's pussy.

"I need to taste Matty's cum, too, Mom," Dani said. "And it's all up in your snatch. You're not gonna mind if I lick out as much as I can, are you?"

Elaine grinned at her daughter and spread her pussy open with her fingers. "Mommy never complains about getting her pussy eaten, baby girl."

Dani giggled. "Like mother, like daughter," she said just before she started licking her mother's slit. Elaine moaned, watching her daughter in awe, then gazing down farther to see that Matt was fingering his sister's ass and pussy. Before long, Matt shuffled out from under his sister's body and knelt upright at the other end of the couch. His mother was so impressed to see that his cock was beautifully hard again. He pulled his sister's hips upward to give him a good enough angle to sink his cock into her pussy from behind.

Matt kept fucking Dani while she hungrily lapped and sucked at her mother's pussy. When they came again they went off like a row of dominoes. Elaine first, then Dani, and finally Matt pounded another load of cum into his sister's hole.

"It's a good thing he's young," Elaine told herself silently, "he's got two women who love him and they both have hungry pussies needing his cum. And none of us is ever going anywhere."