All Comments on 'Dirty Naked Poker'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story.

well done and good caharcter development as well as great sex.

Sam geting his anal was a mood killer as he is a dick.

the baby talk from Ema and Kate was too much as well.

everybody has their own thing, but it just doesnt do it for me.

thank you

cristiangs07cristiangs07about 2 years ago

I agree with most of the comments, an incredible story.

As for the comment that says that Sam doesn't seem like a worse person than the protagonist, I'm sorry, but I don't agree. He was willing to cheat on his girlfriend from the start, and when he asked for anal it was simply to hurt Kate and Asley.

Sam is a jerk, and if the situation had been reversed, he would have fucked all the girls in front of Jason without giving a shit, despite telling him earlier that he was going to get out of the way, his behavior afterward shows clearly.

A failed relationship is not an excuse for Sam's behavior, and although all the characters have their flaws, Kate is a clear example, she is not being totally superficial in the end, she is looking for the best lover, one who is not willing to cheat on her and don't be afraid to eat her pussy the way she deserves, the same person who remained relatively loyal yet aloof even after being rejected in exchange for his best friend.

Jason deserves to have all those girls, if only because he will be able to love them, and while he will share them, I doubt he is a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story sucked big time. Way to much build- up and fetish nonsense. Characters were as bland as the sex. If some read an author with good character development , great sex , and a compelling storyline, I suggest bluedragonauthor. I'll try a couple more of these stories. If If they are any thing like this, I won't even bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very imaginative and well told story. Great job!

mazzmemazzmeabout 2 years ago

Whoaaa! The author absolutely nailed it with this incredible literary work! The creative storyline flowed perfectly; laced with entertaining one liners and perfect debatable that brought your engaging characters to life! Thus creating a tale that was simply irresistible to put down, as well as being quite unpredictable! The sex scenes were also creatively designed to bring the characters to life in the readers mind! Part of me is offering up a standing ovation for the grand finale sex scene! Many thanks for offering this incredibly entertaining chronicle of lust!

Ciao,

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And Jason scores a home run, oh wait poker...a royal flush in hearts, yeah that's it.

So very well written! Loved all the twists and turns. Truly looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaalmost 2 years ago

Had to quit. Couldn't deal with "N~".

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

The boat has a fireplace?

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Loveover 1 year ago

Would have given it 5 stars if not for the annoying N all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was fun, hilarious even. Real shit except for the emotional declarations but whatever, right? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall loved the story. Liked the twists & turns of most expressions.

I too was p'd-off by the Ñ , but in the end I copied & pasted each Part into Word, and replaced all the Ñ's with " ... ". Much more readable after that.

However, you got your knickers in a twist about when Emma bared her boobies.

You said in Part 4 that "she was topless. Her teeny tits did their best to hang down."; but it's only in Part 5 that she actually bares them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure, absolute 100% trash. Jerry Springer style. For selfish users with limited intelligence and low emotional IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was 🥵 hot enough for 5 stars even though it was too long. Shortening this would be a benefit, but don’t ask me how to do it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pro Jason Anti Sam story is cringe. Sam Kate and Ashley were pricks but this simp story only had Sam receive any real cruelty or being looked down upon. Shouldve have had Jason 'the fuck his best mates girl' snake be the only boy in this cringe harem story.

StewarttrigStewarttrig7 months ago

You really need to check your spelling and grammar..

At times, hard to understand.

Speechless2025Speechless20256 months ago

Another fucking fantastic story from Spector!

DoktahZDoktahZ6 months ago

Too long and convoluted.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141595 months ago

Holy shit that’s hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ooof… some of that language took me right out. Bruvvy wuvvy??? Yeesh…

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

great story, and nice jokes! fun to read for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

nobody would like to be in Sam's shoes.. I hope he will ravage with Emma in the next chapter

TStark1010TStark10102 days ago

This story is just on the CUSP of being great.

The weird baby talk just drops you right out of the mood. It's weird fetish stuff that just doesn't fit the tone or setting.

Could we get an edit with that changed and see how it plays?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES