Dirty Nasty Sex

Story Info
Two black men fulfill wife's fantasy.
3.8k words
4.55
18k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DIRTY NASTY SEX

My husband Jay was straddling my hips. I was face down in the grass and the dirt and the mud, filthy all over. His cock was buried in my anus and he was slowly grinding away at my helpless asshole. My arms and legs were tied to wooden pegs with cord around my wrists and ankles. The air was heavy with heat and humidity and it was difficult to breathe. I was sweaty and my skin was dirty and slimy. My armpits smelled and my crotch was soaked with semen and my cum. My hair was tangled with mud. My face had dirt and grass matted on spots where semen had been splattered on my cheeks and chin. My husband was sliding his cock in and out of my cum-filled ass. It was the dirtiest, nastiest sex I'd ever had. My cunt was continuing to ooze my feminine emissions as I continued to orgasm. I'd been thoroughly fucked for over an hour and was reveling in having my husband finally taking me after watching two men have their way with me. Being taken that way was as good as I had imagined.

It had started innocently enough. I was teasing my husband at the kitchen table while we looked into our back yard. Two men Jay had hired to install our new privacy fence were working in the hot afternoon sun. The humidity was oppressive and they were sweating profusely. The men were both Haitians. Their skin was coal-black and their almost naked bodies were covered with a shiny layer of sweat. They only wore shorts that left their legs bare to their crotch. The muscles on their well-toned bodies flexed as they moved around. Seeing the flexing of their thighs and the muscles on their backs tighten as they moved was extremely erotic. I like seeing naked men and imagined what the parts of their bodies that were covered looked like.

Jay knew I was watching them. He knew the look of lust in my eyes and teased me about it. "You're thinking of what they would look like naked, aren't you?"

I smiled at him and said, "Um hmm."

Jay had hired the two guys from a walk-up labor pool where men gathered for day-work. One of the men was taller and thinner than the shorter, more muscular one. Their names were Luc and Tomas. They were nice young men. I had listened to Jay talking with them and had brought them some drinks. I knew they were looking at me; I was wearing a crop-top and shorts so my legs and my titties were on display.

I liked to tease my husband about me looking at other men. I said, "I wonder which one has the biggest cock?"

He said, "They say the size of a man's hands and feet are indicative of the size of their pricks."

I said, "They both have big hands." Then I asked, "Do you think they are circumcised?"

"Probably not, but I'm not an expert."

I continued, "Ohh. I'd like to see the short one's cock. It must be all black and shiny, covered with sweat and dangling between his legs."

Jay said, "Maybe the tall one has a longer cock."

I said, "Do you think I could take him in my cunt or would he be too big?"

"I don't know, but it's interesting to think about."

"Would you like to see his black cock covered with my juices after he fucked me?"

Jay looked at me and said, "You're all talk. You'd never let them fuck you." He was challenging me.

I said, "Would you want me to? Would you like to watch them both fuck me? Think about your pretty white wife being fucked by those two sweaty black men. Does it turn you on?"

"It does, but you're all talk?"

My pussy was actually getting moist from thinking about it. "Would you really want to watch me with them?"

He said, "Thinking about it is really nasty. Would you resist if I gave you to them for a few hours?"

I said, "They had better be through with their work, because they wouldn't have any energy left after I was done with them."

He said, "I'm imagining your nice white body sandwiched between their sweaty black ones."

"They'd be sticking their dark cocks into my pink cunt."

He asked, "Are you serious?"

I laughed and said, "Well you think about it while I take a shower. I'll bring out some lemonade when I'm all nice and clean."

I went off to take a shower. We live in a one-story house. I made it a point to leave the curtains open in our bedroom while I stripped and went in the shower. I noticed Luc, the tall man, who was working in the side yard, watching me as I went into the shower. He could see my naked ass from where he was standing. He was just staring through the window. The blinds weren't fully closed. I turned around briefly before getting in the shower so he could see my pussy. I don't shave and have a nice thick tuft of blonde pussy hair.

Jay and I are 'adventuresome'. We had fooled around with numerous other couples and individuals. We'd had threesome, both MFM and FMF. I was gang banged at poker night one time and he'd shared me with a few of his old Navy buddies. Jay had his share of fun too, fucking other men's wives at their poker nights. He'd fucked the neighbor wife while her husband was travelling and screwed around when he was travelling himself. We were still trying different things, but were contemplating slowing down and having kids.

I finished my shower and when I walked out, the short guy, Tomas was taking a break and smoking outside our bedroom window. I pretended to not notice him while I dried myself and walked around the bedroom naked for a few minutes while brushing my hair and putting on some modest makeup. I put on my underpants and a short shift-dress, no bra, and sandals. My intention was to have some fun and tease the men a bit. I wasn't sure about taking things further; it was probably too daring.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a tray with some snacks and a pitcher of lemonade. I walked into the back yard where Jay was working with Tomas and Luc. I set the drinks on the patio table and called to the men. I didn't notice my husband closing the patio door into the house and watching as the two Haitians approached. I poured each of the men a lemonade and felt their eyes boring holes where they were leering at my body. The little dress was tight around my ass and my tits jiggled under the top. My nipples poked out through the top of the pink shift. Their black bodies were shiny with sweat and I could smell their perspiration. They had that foul jock-ish smell that men get. It's disgusting.

I wasn't looking when Luc dropped his shorts. I turned and there he was, naked with his demonic trouser-snake dangled between his legs. I was surprised to see him naked, and I couldn't take my eyes off his prick. Then Tomas approached from the other side. His dick was sticking straight out from his body in a state of arousal. There were two naked men with hard-ons and my mind was spinning.

Jay asked me to pose with the two naked men for a photo. I did. They put their arms around me. Jay took his photo of me, all clean and fresh, wearing a pink dress that just came down to my thighs. My shoulders were bare except for the two thin straps of the dress. There was a smile on my pretty face and my blonde hair glowed in the sunlight. On either side of me was a naked black man. They were both naked, covered with sweat and dirt. Their pricks were pointing away from their bodies, weighing too much to stand erect.

Jay said to me, "I told them could have you." He paused. "You can say no if you want. It's up to you."

My mind raced with the possibilities. If I agreed, I was going to be ravished by these two black studs. I'd never done anything this decadent before. I'd fantasized about it though. My husband was there and I trusted him to keep me safe, although I'm not sure 'safe from what'. They wouldn't be raping me, because I would be consenting, but they would be doing whatever they wanted, using me for their carnal pleasure. I was uncertain about what to do. My feeling was that I would leave it in Jay's hands. If he wanted to see these guys fuck me, then, okay, I would let them and enjoy the experience.

I hadn't said anything and Jay had nodded to the two men. Luc grabbed the neck of my dress and yanked on it. I was surprised that the material yielded and ripped. He pulled the dress apart like a rag and my breasts were exposed while I tried to turn away. Letting them forcibly strip me was part of the scenario and they proceeded to do just that. My hands tangled with theirs, but the two men tore at my ruined dress. My breasts were in the open and swayed as I resisted, which just added to the allure of the moment. Luc held my arms and Tomas pulled the dress apart, finally ripping it in-half. Luc pulled the ruined shift off my shoulders and Tomas reached for my panties. Luc grabbed my breasts from behind and lifted me in the air. I tried to kick, but Tomas pulled my panties down my struggling legs. Just like that, I was naked.

They took me to the ground and I found myself on the wet grass. I was sweating and the dirt and grass began to cling to my body. Luc's slimy body had transferred some of his sweat and his stink to me. I was face down, struggling and I could feel the hardness of Luc's cock on my naked butt. He forced me to the prone position and straddled my hips. Tomas had pulled my arms away. I was helpless. I felt the hard prick of Luc push between my legs. It easily found its mark. My crotch had moistened with arousal as I was struggling. The cock slid into my vagina. I groaned as did Luc. His prick was fat and it pushed my cunt open more than I was used-to. He slid in deeper and deeper and his pelvis and balls pushed against me. He was all the way in. I was a bit surprised that I had been able to take his full length, just like that. Luc pushed down on my back, forcing me into the grass and dirt. He proceeded to fuck me with a determined, rhythmic motion. I yielded to him. My legs were pinned between his knees and I was impaled on his prick. I looked over to see my husband with his camera in one hand and his cock in the other. He was jacking-off while he watched this man force himself on his wife. The huge black cock plundered my married cunt and I groaned with each thrust.

My head was to the side which presented an opportunity for Tomas to participate. I saw him kneel and present his cock to me. I opened my mouth and they let me raise my head so I could take Tomas's prick into my gullet. His cock was sweaty and smelling and slimy with sweat. He slid it into my mouth and I opened for him. He pushed in, wanting to get into my throat, but he was much bigger than I was used-to. I gagged on his meat, but he didn't ease-off at all. His cock pushed into the back of my throat and I was having trouble breathing. Tomas pinched my nostrils so I could not get any air. I tried to struggle but couldn't get away. I must've blacked out for a moment. I heard my husband tell them to let me breathe. I did the best I could with Tomas's cock wanting to push through my gullet. Fortunately, he was ready to climax. He pulled his prick out and splashed his semen onto my face. His first spurt was aimed at my mouth and a considerable quantity of sperm hit my teeth and tongue. His next spurts were distributed around my face, covering my chin, cheeks and nose. Some was in my hair. I was surprised at the quantity of cum that he continued to dribble on my face and chest.

Luc was still fucking me from behind. He had picked up the pace and rammed his dick into my crotch. The contrast between his dark black skin and my smooth white ass and blonde pussy hair was remarkable. He was leaning forward on his arms, driving as deep as he could go. Then I felt him release and sensed the gooey slime from his dick pouring into me. I knew his sperm would be heading for my uterus.

When he finished, he left me lying there in the dirt. I was no longer the clean, fresh maiden; I had been fucked in the dirt and had come leaking out of my cunt and dripping on my face.

I didn't have much chance to rest. My two paramours rolled me onto my back. They had some wooden tree states that are used to stabilize newly planted trees. They tied cord around my wrists and ankles and tied the cord to stakes which were driven into the ground. I was spread-eagled, on my back in the sunlight. The blonde hair on my cunt was full of grass and weeds and my breasts were matted with the same. My legs were spread apart and my labia gaped open to reveal the inner treasures of my cunt. I was completely helpless.

Tomas asked me if I wanted him to get some of his friends to come fuck me. He said, he would get enough cocks that if their lengths were added together, would reach from my cunt and mouth to meet in my belly. He said his friends would fuck me all night if I wanted.

Tomas wanted a turn in my cunt. He lowered his sweaty black form onto my stomach and moved up between my legs. I felt his huge prick probing at my labia and then he was sliding into me. He laid on top of me and wrapped his legs around one of my thighs. He looked into my eyes knowing that he was completely dominating me. He said something to his friend about having some American pussy. My husband was watching with his cock in one hand and a beer in the other. He was alert for any sign that I wanted these men to stop ravishing me. There is a submissive trait inside me and I was perversely enjoying being dominated by these two men, complete strangers from a foreign land. Their black dicks were enjoying themselves in my married blonde cunt. I looked down and saw Tomas's dark curly pubic hair mixing with my blonde bush. His impressive black cock was sliding in and out of my pink cunt. I could see his ass-muscles clench with his movements. He was penetrating me deeper that any man had done before. His sweat was mingling with mine where his belly laid on top of me and where his legs wrapped around my one leg. His balls were sliding along my upper thigh with each stroke. He smiled his brilliant white teeth between his dark lips. He was truly enjoying fucking the married blonde housewife on her back lawn. He fucked me for quite a while and some of the dirt had gotten between us and was irritating my sensitive pussy. He spit on his hand and put his saliva into my cunt where his friend's cum was already lubricating us. Finally, he stopped moving and I felt another wash of semen pouring into me. I saw the look of ecstasy on his face as he came. I felt the familiar feeling of my orgasm come over me. He knew I had come for him. He thanked me and rolled off onto the grass. Both of us were panting and recovering from our orgasms. I looked at my husband. He knew I had come with this stranger too.

Luc had been watching and his dick was ready for more action. I expected him to use my mouth or my cunt for his pleasure. He had other ideas.

Luc undid two of the stakes and flipped me over onto my stomach and then he drove the stakes back into the ground. My dear husband gave him a jar of Vaseline and I knew what was coming. Luc pushed some of the cool slick jelly into my anus. His fingers worked inside me, coating my secret passage.

When his cock touched my anus, I groaned, knowing what was going to happen. My husband had fucked me in the ass many times, but Luc had a bigger cock and I had never been so helpless before. Luc pushed his muscle into my sphincter and I groaned as he spread me open. It felt good in a weird way. I was being violated, sodomized, taken by this black man with a huge cock. There was no love-making involved. He was fucking my married white ass with his black prick. My husband watched the contrast in skin tones as Luc's prick pushed farther into my nether opening. I groaned as he passed the sphincter and held me open for the rest of his cock. The fat prick expanded my rectum and pushed farther into me. Luc took his time, wanting to enjoy taking every inch of my rectum. The photos of his black prick half-way imbedded in my asshole are nasty. The sweat, dirt and grass covering my body eliminated the soft femininity of my form. Luc proceeded to standing on his feet and rest on his haunches while his vigorously fucked my asshole. It hurt, but I was coming. My ass felt like it was going to burst open from being impaled on his huge cock. Finally, he stopped moving and deposited his come in me, completing the ravishment of all three of my holes.

I laid there as Luc dismounted. I could feel cum dripping out of my defiled asshole. I knew I was gaping open and was in the most-obscene position.

My husband left me lying there in the dirt. He was gone for twenty minutes while he drove the two Haitians back to where he had hired them. I laid there, covered with dirt, their sweat and their cum. I was thirsty and had to pee. When he returned, he finally untied one of my hands and gave me a drink of water. I was able to lean up to drink and I moved my arms to regain the feeling in them. I was a total mess.

I wasn't surprised when my husband wanted me too. He'd been playing with his prick the whole time the two black men fucked me, but he was saving his come for me. He drove the pegs in the ground to hold my wrists and mounted me from behind and slid his cock into my waiting cunt. It felt so good having him inside me. His prick caused some of the cum from the other two men to ooze out of my vagina. It's a weird feeling to have semen dripping out of your orifices. The cum on my face had dried and combined with grass to cover my face with a green and brown splotched mask. My hair was a stringy, sweaty and blotched with semen.

Jay rubbed his cock back and forth in my vagina. Feeling his familiar prick inside me was comforting after being plundered by two strange cocks all afternoon. Then he pulled out and placed his prick at the entrance to my back door.

He said, "Seeing that black cock stuffed into your lily-white ass with your blond pussy was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

His cock pushed deeper and deeper into my dark hole. I raised my ass to give him full access.

I told him to "Fuck my slutty ass."

He kept at it and I kept talking about what he had watched happen.

"Come on, honey. Shove your cock up where those big black cocks have been. See if you can reach as deeply into me as they were. They put their semen right into my womb."

He groaned and kept fucking my ass. I couldn't hold any longer. My urine exploded and poured out of me, making a muddy mess beneath me. That seemed to inspire my husband even more.

I challenged him, "Put your come inside me and take back my ass from them. Make me yours again."

I collapsed from exhaustion as I felt Jay unload into my ass. His dick slowly softened and slid back until it popped out of my anus. I like a good ass-fucking and this was probably the best I would ever have. I had the ghost feeling of Luc's and Jay's cock in my asshole for the rest of the night. My poor little puckered hole was gaping open from being stuffed with cock.

I stood and looked at myself. I was sweaty and muddy. I smelled of piss and the sweat and cum from the three men who'd fucked me. We went into the house and Jay filled the bath tub with warm soothing water and a bubble bath. He called me his princess and pampered me for the rest of the weekend. When I finally was rested enough to get out of bed, we sat on the back patio and just held hands.

As I think of what had happened, I shudder at the nastiness of the sex. I'd been there and done that. It was a wonderful experience, but had been a little scary. Fortunately, I avoided catching any STDs. I mentioned my fear to my husband that the Haitians would come back with the friends they had mentioned and fill me with enough cock to reach from my cunt to my mouth. There was a part of me that sort-of tingled thinking about it. As I drive around town, when I see black men, I look to see if Luc and Tomas are among them.

I had fulfilled my darkest fantasy; Jay and I had more fantasies to fulfill.