Dirty Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Scott's orgasm started to die down Ray's began to ramp up. He pulled out of Scott and ripped the condom off quickly. As Scott lowered his legs Ray moved up the length of Scott's naked, sweaty, cum covered body. His cock now in his right hand and throbbing. The hand that had covered Scott's mouth now cradled the side of his face in dominant manner. He let go of his cock for just a split second to once again spit in his hand. This time it was his own dick he stroked. Ray had been ready to cum for several minutes and after just a few strokes he did. All over Scott's face. Gobs of thick, sticky cum poured out of Ray's erection and onto Scott's now surprised face. Ray held it steady and his huge load covered Scott's mouth and dripped down the sides of his cheeks. Ray didn't usually shoot very far but there was a lot of it and he was so turned on that as he continued to ejaculate, his cum flew across Scott's nose and forehead. A strand even landed in his hair.

Throughout the entire encounter Ray had only ever unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Now he nonchalantly put it away, zipping the fly of his black shorts and very quickly looking like nothing had happened. Scott was a totally different story. Ray loved this part. He stood by the door watching Scott struggle to get himself together. The last married guy he'd fucked while patrolling the bike trail clearly had experience. This guy did not. He sat up almost as if he'd only just realized the situation he was in and had no idea what to do. There was so much cum on his face and he could clearly feel it. He started to wipe it off but stopped just before getting it on his hands. His own cum was streaked across his abs and chest and he wondered if it would soak through his shirt. Where was his shirt? The full extent of his nudity hit him like a ton of bricks. He scanned the room sheepishly for his clothes and shoes and saw himself in the mirror. He froze. For a moment he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He finally stood up to get a closer look at his face and hair in the mirror. He grimaced at the streak of cum that traversed his temple and into his short brown hair.

"It's, it's in my hair," Scott said. As he opened his mouth to speak a bit of Ray dripped into his mouth. "Ahh, I can taste it." Scott finally just wiped his face with his hands, only transferring the problem.

"Good thing I ate my pineapple this morning," Ray said, still standing and watching Scott. His naked flailing was almost getting Ray hard again.

"How am I supposed to go back out like this?" Scott said, exasperated.

Ray decided to take pity on him. Scott hadn't noticed the black backpack that sat in a corner of the room. Ray picked it up and from inside pulled out a package of moist towelettes, giving some to Scott.

"You had these the whole time?" Scott asked. He started cleaning his face and the spots where Ray had gotten it in his hair.

"Gotta stay prepared. Just in case things get messy. Now what do we say?"

"Thanks," Scott said sarcastically. He felt a bit better now that he was able to wipe off the evidence of his encounter. The alternative would have been a hasty and very awkward walk to the restroom. Getting more of his bearings Scott started looking around for his clothes. Ray was still standing there fully clothed and a wave of embarrassment hit Scott. His shorts and one of his shoes were on one side of the bench. He picked those up and bunched them at his crotch, covering his dick and balls while he looked for his underwear. Ray continued watching Scott's naked butt as he scrambled to find his clothes. Ray had tossed the shirt and it had landed in the middle of the room, Scott's boxer shorts along the wall. Finally holding all of his clothing he walked over to the bench and started to get dressed. After pulling on his underwear, shorts, and shirt he turned to Ray still barefoot.

"You see what happened to my other shoe?"

"It flew off when your legs were up in the air," Ray informed. "Check the other side of the bench."

There, in the area that would have been behind his head while he lay on his back Scott found it. After sliding his feet into his shoes he headed toward the door then stopped.

"You probably hear this all the time but...I really have never done this before. Any of it."

"You never sucked a dick before today?" Ray asked incredulously.

"Not that." Scott said, becoming annoyed. "Most of it. I don't know why I said anything."

"Wait," Ray said. "Did I just take your virginity?" Ray said it with a sense of accomplishment that baffled Scott.

"Never mind." With that Scott walked out of the dressing room to find his wife.

Ray stood in the dressing room after Scott had left feeling pleased with himself. The backpack from which he'd pulled those napkins had been strategically placed within the room. Scott hadn't noticed it. They never did. Ray picked it up and pulled out a phone that had been taped to the inside of a compartment with a hole cut out of it. That hole was just small enough for the phone's camera lens to peer out without being conspicuous. He hit the stop button on the recording and zipped through the footage. Good shit. The audio was even decent. He then walked over to a ceiling corner where the sheetrock was just a bit out of place. He pushed it over and pulled out a small camera. With the way he had positioned this guy the footage from this angle would be perfect. Maybe even better than his stuff from the bike trail.

The hidden videos from his patrols were hotter to Ray than any porn anywhere and they made him feel powerful. They were mostly used to get off but if one of those married guys ever tried to turn him in, Ray thought to himself, all he had to do was show them the footage and that would keep them quiet. He almost wanted to see the look one of their faces when they realized what happened. As this shift was overtime and he had gotten so much already, Ray decided to cut today's patrol short. All in all it had been a pretty good day.


12