All Comments on 'Dirty Pool Illustrated'

by Butchheathway

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dialogue is as stiff as your illustrations. Please get an editor and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice fantasy, but the writing is annoyingly stilted. Try to work on this, with an editor if possible. Nice drawings, though I notice you never tried to illustrate the position where she licked his balls and her clit at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! Fantastic!

RpierzRpierzover 1 year ago

I always have a tough time putting illustrations with the work on this site, kudos to you on that. I thought the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mary is our area pool hustler. She will do whatever it takes to win. Most of the time she just needs her natural skills, but she has been known to use her body to distract opponents. If she wins, she gets free beer and money. On those extremely rare occasions when she loses, she pays with her body. I am not all that great at pool, but I once beat her. I think she let me win.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, but, -- loose the shaved pussies

lonerider10lonerider1010 months ago

Your illustrated stories are awesome. It is so sexy to be able to see a picture of the action. Keep up the good work.

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I loved your story and illustrations, keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous