Dirty Pool Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Mary's face I realise she already has Bob's cock in her mouth, working her head up and down its length while he gently spanks her arse. Mary loves having her arse spanked when she is feeling really horny and sucking cock. It really gets her juices flowing.

My cock pulses inside Sarah's pussy as I watch Mary push herself back hard against Dennis's cock. Sarah has one hand between her legs rubbing at her clitoris as I have a tight hold of her hips, thrusting again and again deep into her pussy.

Sarah's other hand is slowly working at the base of Ray's cock as her head bobs up and down, swallowing his cock.

Both Mary and Sarah moan and gasp as they get fucked at both ends.

I love watching Mary as she thrusts herself back against Dennis who is fucking her hard.

Bob thrusts his prick into her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy and at the same time pulling her head down onto his cock with her hair. This seems to turn her on even more as she sucks and fucks for all she is worth.

Dennis licks his fingers to make them wet before he pushes one, then two of them into Mary's arse. This really excites her as she arches her back to allow Dennis to get even deeper into her pussy with his cock and her arse with his fingers. Having both holes fucked at the same time is pushing Mary even closer to orgasm as she continues to push back against Dennis's penetrating cock and fingers.

I can't decide what is more exciting, having my cock buried to the hilt in Sarahs' hot pussy or watching my wife take such enormous pleasure from the attention she is receiving from Dennis and Bob.

Sarah's talent with her tongue brings Ray off as he shudders to a climax. She continues to suck on him until he is milked dry while I continue to fuck her from behind.

I can feel myself reaching orgasm as I watch Mary bring Bob off with her mouth.

He pulls hard on her hair as she sucks him dry, his cock buried deep in her mouth.

Sarah comes again as I shoot my load deep into her clenching pussy.

By the look on Dennis's face, Mary has his pulsing cock reach its final thrust deep into her tight hot pussy. Mary also orgasms as she reaches behind herself and pulls Dennis into her by his arse cheeks, shuddering as she comes in a powerful climax.

Once everyone regains their composure we all head into the bar.

Dennis and Sarah get everyone a drink and then rejoin everyone in discussing our new friendship.

Sarah says "Denise told us to expect you and make you welcome, I hope we did that."

Dennis speaks up "Tony doesn't know what goes on here but Denise enjoys her late night lock ins."

"You'll have to come down on Wednesday night when she's here and there'll be a few more regulars as well."

I look over at Mary and try to read her face to see if she thinks it's a good idea.

Some outtakes from the pool room orgy...

12