Revenge Is Best Served In Panties

Story Info
A guy learns what happens when he pranks his girl.
2.1k words
4.41
12.4k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what came over me. I had never been one to want to prank people let alone my own girlfriend, but the opportunity presented itself and for some inexplicable reason I acted on it.

We were at a party at a friend's house, and she was talking to a small group of people with her back to me. Her t-shirt was short so you could see a small patch of skin between the bottom of the shirt and the waistband of the gym shorts she had on. On one side I noticed just a small touch of white fabric contrasting the black shorts and her smooth skin and realized it must be her underwear.

As a guy, and her guy in particular, I wondered what the rest of those undies looked like. Normally I would let this notion go but suddenly I was filled with a compulsion to see more. Before I could think about it more I went over and quickly yanked her shorts down. She let out a yelp of surprise as everyone around her got a good look at the white thong she had on. I got a nice look at her ass in that thong for my trouble.

We all began to laugh (including her) after the shock factor had worn off and she quickly pulled up her shorts. As some made jokes to her and me, she looked at me and grinned and said, "I'll remember this." as the situation died down and everyone went back to where they were. Since she was laughing about it I didn't take it seriously.

***

6 Months Later

We were getting ready for another party, and I was watching her get dressed. I was a bit aroused seeing her half-dressed and decided to try my luck hoping maybe for a quickie or a blowjob. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and started kissing her neck while pressing my hardon up against her back.

She turned and gently pushed me away saying, "We don't have time for that baby we're going to be late."

I tried to push my luck saying, "Come on baby just a little relief. Watching you get dressed has gotten me worked up."

She giggled and said, "You really are a horny boy." Then she gave me a sweet grin and added, "Hmm I just got an idea. A kind of kinky idea."

Hoping my luck was changing I quickly asked, "What kind of idea?"

"I promise I'll give you a nice long blowjob and help relive all the pressure I know you've built up if you wear a pair of my undies tonight. I bet that'll help keep you ready and waiting."

"Wear your undies? I'm not sure about that. Would they even fit?" I asked clearly skeptical of what she was proposing.

"I've got the perfect pair. They'll fit you perfectly and look really sexy. Ohhh just thinking about you wearing them is making me hot." She said.

I was still not sure, but I've always been willing to do anything for her if it helped me get some pussy, so I agreed.

"Oh, I'm so excited. Drop your shorts and boxers and I'll get the thong for you." she said with glee.

"Wait a minute you didn't say it was a thong." I interjected.

"it's the only thing I've got that will hold you in. Besides it'll make your ass look great. Don't tell me you're not willing to play anymore." she said adding her pouty look she knew I couldn't resist.

With that stripped out of my shorts and boxers and she quickly looted her panty drawer and re-appeared with a silky pink leopard spotted thong. She was right it probably was the highest cut pair of underwear she owned having an almost 90's high cut style to them.

She handed the thong to me and said, "Dive in baby." I slowly pulled the thong up and as I got it up around my waist first noticed the distinct pull of the strap between my cheeks. Next I noticed that they were slightly snug so it held all my junk in place. The silk rubbing me had given me a semi after only a few seconds.

She grinned at me and said, "Oh those look hot on you." first eyeing my growing erection in the front before walking around and eyeing my bare ass between a pink leopard strap.

She then tossed my shorts at me and said, "We better get going before we're late."

During the ride over we chatted normally ignoring the fact that I was wearing her underwear. Once we got to the party, we merged into the festivities, and I almost forgot about my rising arousal and her promise to make it worth my while.

I say almost forgot about my increasing arousal because there was basically a tug of war going on in my shorts. The silk was rubbing my penis and making it hard. Movement was accentuating the sensation making me harder. The increased hardness up front was pulling on the silk and tugging at the strap in the back. These undies were clearly not designed with male anatomy in mind. So, the harder I got up front the tighter it felt in the back, and I was getting quite hard up front. It didn't help that every chance she got my girl was touching or otherwise subtlety teasing me adding even more to my arousal.

At one point I had to use the bathroom and that was an adventure. I had to wait about 5 minutes over the toilet with my dick out just to let it soften enough to be able to aim properly. After going pulling the thong back into place quickly returned everything to its previous state.

I came out of the bathroom and my girl was standing there eyeing me suspiciously. "You weren't in there playing, were you?" she asked.

I glanced around to make sure nobody was nearby before replying, "No baby I promise. But I had to wait for it to go soft a bit before going."

"Having hard issues?!" she asked gleefully. "Show me." she said as she beckoned me down towards the end of the hallway.

I followed her down to the end where she backed me into the corner. As she took a quick kiss on my bottom lip she reached down and made to unzip my shorts. I was suddenly very nervous and said, "Should we be doing this here? Can't we go into one of the bedrooms?"

"This is kinkier. Doesn't the thought of someone maybe seeing us turn you on?" she asked in a sultry voice.

After hours of pent-up arousal all I could do is mutter a quick yes while stealing another kiss. She gave me a what I knew was her horny grin before opening the flies on my shorts and dropping them. I kicked them out of the way behind her while we both pulled my shirt off and throwing it over with the shorts.

She then ran her hands over my chest and ending down on my erection. A few gentle strokes and I was at peak arousal. Just when I thought we were about to really get into it she suddenly pulled back. She then gave me a purely wicked grin before turning and picking up my clothes moving backwards towards the other end of the hall slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little panic in my voice as she continued to walk backwards. I began to walk towards her as I said, "If we're done give me my clothes back."

As we neared the other end of the hall I was now fully panicked and told her, "Come on baby give me my clothes back." By this point she was at the end of the hall and beckoned me towards her with her finger. I quickly moved towards her.

Once I got to her she gave me one more wicked grin before grabbing my arm and pulling me out into the main area before saying as loud as she could, "Hey everybody look at Brian!"

Before I fully realized what had happened there I was in the middle of the room wearing nothing but a pink leopard thong with a massive erection in the front. The room was suddenly filled with riotous laughter and pointing.

A group of girls to one side were giggling and one said, "Oh my god look he's wearing a thong!!"

Another girl next to her said, "And he's so hard wearing it!"

One of my girl's friends appeared at her side and said, "Oh my god Jess he really does like wearing those. Look how he's getting them wet."

Another girl chimed in saying, "They look better on him then they do on you."

As all the girls were giggling and making their comments the guys in the room were registering their amusement as well by whistling and cat calling.

I was red hot with embarrassment and panic and moved toward Jess. When I did, she ran away. As I chased after her, I heard one of the guys call after me, "Go get her thong boy." I chased her though the kitchen and out the backdoor and into the yard.

I finally caught up to her behind a couple of trees where she was watching me with a highly satisfied look on her face. "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" she asked.

All I could do at that point was stare at her dumbfounded with embarrassment and shock still coursing through my system. And of course, I was still quite vulnerable since I was still only wearing her thong. After a few seconds all I could manage to utter was, "What the hell?"

She gave me a satisfied smirk before saying, "Payback's a bitch, isn't it? You showed everyone my underwear and I did too. Only they were on you."

My mind suddenly went back to when I had pantsed her months back and it fully dawned on me that I had been had. "Oh come on baby that isn't the same thing. Hardly anyone saw your undies when I pantsed you. Everyone in there just saw me wearing this." I blurted out.

She smirked at me again before walking around me slowly and saying, "Like I said payback's a bitch. And you're hardly in a position to argue since I've still got your clothes." she added as she gave one of my exposed ass cheeks a slap.

"Ok baby I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry and I'll never pants you again. Now can I please have my clothes back?" I pleaded looking around to see if anyone was watching us.

By then she had come back around to my front side and looked down at my front before saying, "I think you secretly like being exposed. You're saying no but your penis is saying yes."

I looked down and to my horror/surprise noticed that in spite of all the humiliation and the fact that I was still quite vulnerable I was still quite hard. Embarrassment and chasing had made me forget about the tug of war inside my thong.

As if on que from her observation my hardon inched up a little causing a tug in the back. I made to adjust the strap, but it made little difference. If anything, it was worse since trying to pull the strap out a little caused the front panel to rub my hardon more and it gave a couple of throbs.

She was quick to spot this and after a small giggling fit said, "Oh my god how long have you been dealing with that?"

I felt the heat rising up in me again before saying, "Almost as long as I've had this thing on. It's like a tug of war in my undies. These undies clearly weren't designed for a guy to wear."

After another fit of giggles this one lasting a little longer, she finally decided to have mercy on me and said, "I guess a tug of war in my thong is punishment enough." before handing me my clothes. As I pulled my shorts up, she couldn't resist once more tormenting me by giving my erection a quick squeeze and stroke before zipping them up for me. This of course set the tug of war back to full force.

She kissed me before saying, "I guess we better go home and take care of that." she said patting the front of my shorts. "Unless you want to rejoin the party thong boy."

"Hell no lets get out of here." I said. We left quietly and went home to finish the fun we stared hours before.