Dirty Sexy Smokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, baby!" I say. "That's amazing. I almost came. Luckily you mellowed your strokes there for a minute. What happened next?"

"Well, first of all," She replies, "I didn't want you to cum yet because I want you to fuck me. But not quite yet. We'll fuck soon. We need to get to that part."

"That sounds good Kelly." I say. "I never want this to end. I love just lying here in pure pleasure, listening, thinking, fantasizing, feeling. It's crazy. It's like a crazy drug that I'm addicted to. Oh, I'm such a bad, dirty man!"

"That you are Shaglus!" She retorts. "But that's why I love you. You're such dirty, nasty fun! Ha ha! So where was I? Oh, yeah. I get up and all of a sudden I realize I haven't even gotten this guy's name. The card my friend gave me, you know Darla, only had the word "Handyman" on it. I don't know why he left it off. So as I rise and wipe my mouth I laugh. I tell him that I already sucked his cock but hadn't even gotten his name."

"He laughs as well as he reaches down to pull up his underwear and then his pants. He tells me his name is Johnny. He says he realized he didn't put his name on his card until after he had gotten a thousand of them printed. He says he plans to change it once they're gone but, for now, he usually writes his name on the card. He must've forgotten on mine."

"I tell him that I'm Kelly. I tell him I really enjoyed what we did. He is a little worried that you're coming home and right on cue I hear you pull up. We get our shit together and then make our way upstairs as you enter the house. I did ask him about his underwear before we vacated the downstairs. He says they kind of turn him on to wear them. Hmmm... Eh? Kind of kinky. Maybe he's like you Shaglus? He likes tight pants and weird strangely sexy clothing items. Ha ha. Just like you.... Wonder what that means."

"You're funny, baby." I say. "Mmm... Lick my nipple. Stroke my cock. Get me ready for the next part. Won't you, baby?"

"Of course I will. I like this story." She says. "So we get upstairs right when you do. You come in and have no idea what happened. I will say that you can tell I kind of find this guy attractive. Johnny goes back to work, it's getting later in the afternoon but he can still squeeze in an hour or so of labor."

She squeezed my cock as she said squeeze.

"Once he's outside," she continues, "you ask me how it's all going. How Johnny is and such. You even tell me that you can tell I like him. That's when I tell you what happened. I say it sweetly and easily, like this,

"Well, baby, you remember when you told me, a few times really, that if anything ever came up, like a really interesting chance to do something, that you wouldn't be mad if I took it. Well, that happened. I was smoking out on the deck and I could tell Johnny was aroused by it. He kept looking at me."

"I could see a bulge in his pants forming. He was sweating and working, with little dirt streaks on his face. I could see his muscles rippling in the sun. He would watch me as I exhaled so I did little sexy things with my mouth and nose to see how it would effect him. When I was done I asked him if he needed a break for some water and so that I could show him his room for the night."

Imagining her telling me something like this has always simultaneously aroused me and scared me to death. I don't know how I'd react. I think I'd be fine. I think I'd want to fuck her. Her telling me this is having that effect. My cock is hard but my stomach has butterflies. I feel strangely needy and aroused. I have a slight addiction to this sort of energy. I told her,

"Oh, baby, it's such a strange sensation hearing you say these things. Slap my cock! Bite my nipple. You make me feel like such a naughty, needy boy!"

She laughed, slapped my cock, bit my nipple and continued...

"Once we got down there we accidentally both tried to walk through the doorway at once. We got tangled up and we were so close that it just happened. He wanted to taste me, to kiss me. I let him. We made out for a little while before I went to my knees and undid his pants. He had crazy red underwear, it reminded me of you, and when I pulled them back his cock came out. I know you're gonna ask how big it is. It's about the same size as yours, it's nice, but it's got this crazy mushroom head. Once I saw it, it was almost grotesque, but sexy as hell, I had to have it in my mouth."

"I ran my tongue all around the rim of it while it was in my mouth and then I just went to town on it. I made him cum really fast. And I know you're gonna ask where he came, you always do in regards to my past trysts. He came in my mouth. Straight down my throat actually. I didn't gag, it went down seamlessly. He tasted sweet. I cleaned his cock after wards. I made sure to get everything out. I hope you're not mad."

My cock was aching so bad by now that it was almost painful.

"Holy shit, baby!" I said. "That's crazy. Crazy sexy, but also gives me strange butterflies but I kind of like them. They also kind of make me nervous. Jesus fucking Christ it's exciting. What happens next? How do I react?"

"You're actually really sweet about it." She begins. "Before we go further though I need you in me for the next part."

Kelly then adjusted herself and turned me towards her. We were both lying on our sides looking at each other. She raised her one leg and then pulled my slippery, aching, raging hard on between her legs and rubbed it into her pubic hair.

"I'm so wet Shaglus." She said. "Push it in me. I need to feel it. We can just stay locked while I continue. Move it when you want to and I'll do the same."

I quickly agreed and inserted my penis into her. She was as slippery as me. She looked into my eyes and I gave her a few jagged thrusts that made her eyes roll back as she moaned and opened her mouth to kiss me. Our tongues came together until she pulled back and continued.

"You were slightly taken aback." She started. "But told me that you understood and that it made you aroused. Your cock began to swell immediately. I touched it because I was really horny from sucking Johnny off. I wanted you then and there but we didn't do it as he was right outside. You told me that you wanted to kiss me and you did. You told me that I tasted like I had just sucked someone's penis and that you liked it. You hugged me and I hugged you back."

"I got warm tears in my eyes feeling your love and acceptance of me. You didn't judge me. I told you that as soon as we could I wanted to make love to you. I told you about his underwear and you laughed. You figured he was probably as kinky as you were and that he might even be into wild shit. I told you I thought the same. You told me that maybe we'd all have fun later and I could feel my pussy shiver at the thought. We've always wanted to try that and now, we both thought, it could be a possibility."

I pushed into Kelly's now soaking little beaver. I could feel her pubic hair against my belly and on my cock. She moaned as I thrusted and clamped down on me with her strong vaginal walls. She is so tight. We moved on each other a little more before she began talking again.

"So the rest of the afternoon passed quickly. Johnny finished up and brought his belongings to his room. You were making dinner. You had a glass of your favorite iced Pinot Grigio and were sipping it. You told me there were two more of the drinks on the counter. You told me to take him one. I had been out on the deck looking over the valley and feeling the cool breeze. I had enjoyed a half cigarette out there before leaving it for later. I was aroused still. I had so many thoughts going through my head. Here I was in my childhood home, both my parents now gone, with two sexy men. I felt free, liberated, I felt like I was really becoming who I was meant to be and not just sexually, but holistically even."

"It felt great. I felt like a real woman. I grabbed the two glasses and made my way to his room downstairs. He had just showered and was standing in just a towel. He's really very attractive in all ways. He's a good dude. He accepted the drink and then clinked his glass against mine. He then leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. His stubble felt manly and good on my mouth. I could feel my wetness begin to escape from my lips. He then said,

"Hey Kelly, about earlier." He looked downward and then back into my eyes. "Thank you for that. It's been quite a while. It's weird cuz when I first got here and saw you I had this little fantasy that was quite similar to what happened. It was crazy that it came true. I hope I'm not causing you any trouble from this. I hope Shaglus won't be upset. I really like you both. You guys are cool and I've always been attracted to people older than me. How old are you both? You guys seem eternally youthful but I know you're older than I am. I really don't want to cause any problems but you both have my mind churning, my mind and my.... You know."

Kelly continued,

"He said it so sweetly. I immediately told him that I already told you what had happened and that you were cool with it. I told him you were making dinner and that it would be ready soon. I told him he should come up once he got dressed. I told him to relax and feel comfortable, to make himself at home. I told him I had lots of thoughts too and that you did as well, sexy thoughts, fun thoughts, wild thoughts. He smiled when I said it. I then went back up to you. You had dinner ready. You made rice, steak and salad. It was delicious."

"We all ate at the dining room table. I sat at the head of the table and you and he were both adjacent to me but I was kind of in the middle of you two. We talked about lots of things. Once we were finished I said I wanted to roll a cigarette and go out to the deck. I told you guys to come with me. We went out and you and I shared the cigarette. He didn't want any. He had some weed and he took a hit."

"We both declined the weed for the moment. It's was sultry out. You both were on either side of me. When the cigarette was finished I got bold. I told you both that I had always wanted to be taken by two men. I told you I thought the opportunity may never come but now that the situation was so ripe I didn't want to miss the chance. You both smiled as I said it."

Kelly and I grinned against each other some more. I was so swollen by this point that I felt like I could pop. This is the most detailed Kelly had ever gotten in our fantasy telling history. It's like it was a script she was revealing for the first time. It had me very aroused. She was aroused too. It was like we had left the earthen plane and were now floating in some erotic bubble world, the rest of the mundane had just shut off. We kissed and fucked for a moment. She rubbed her clit for a short spell and began to breathe heavily. We kissed again and then she pulled away to begin again.

"After I told you what I did you both rose and took a hand each. The two of you lifted me up. Once we were all standing you leaned in and began to kiss me. As you did Johnny got behind me and began to kiss the back of my neck and up towards my ear. I could hear him breathe in to my ear. Your tongue was pushing aggressively into my mouth and I acquiesced. It felt good for you to ravage me there. I felt gloriously helpless. Johnny's hands moved around to my breasts and squeezed them My nipples were like small stones. He pinched them and then twisted them. My knees got weak from it."

"You then reached down and under my little dress. I didn't have any underwear on. You pulled my pubic hair lightly and it stretched my pussy lips downward. You touched them and your finger moved into my vagina. I was so wet that I could feel it on my thighs. You looked to Johnny and motioned all of us indoors with your head. No one said anything."

"We walked down the hallway to the bedroom. You both pulled my dress over my head and threw it on the ground. You then pat the bed and told me to lie on my back in the middle of it. You then stripped off your clothes and so did Johnny. The light was low but I could see. It reflected off your chests and cocks. I could see Johnny's strange mushroom head and that was the first sight of you had had. I saw your eyes linger on it for a while before you both moved towards me. You each lay on one side of me. Slowly you both began to rub your hands on my belly, on my chest, over my nipples. Johnny's hands went lower and brushed over my pubic hair and down to my legs and feet while you continued on my breasts and began to touch my face and mouth. It was heaven. It was so dreamy."

We fucked as she spoke. We fucked slowly, barely moving, but the small increments were powerful and alive. I felt as if we were touching places we never had before. I reached around and squeezed her ass cheek and then ran my finger over her furry little anus. She cooed slightly. I pushed in a couple more times more forcefully. She responded by squeezing me again inside of her. Then she continued.

"Johnny then got up and walked to the left side of the bed. You were on the right. You rolled me over towards him so my ass was pointing at you. You opened my legs and stuck your cock into the opening of my canal. I squealed slightly as your fat penis separated my lips and slid into my chamber. You held me from behind in your arms and began to get a slow deep rhythm. I opened more to accommodate you."

"By that point Johnny moved right in front of me. He kneeled down and began to kiss me as you continued your penetration from behind. You watched as he kissed me and encouraged me to do as I pleased. The kissing and the sensations of your cock sliding in and out of me made me want more than a tongue in my mouth. I pushed Johnny back and told him to stand. He did. He stood in front of me and brought his big headed cock to my face. I moaned as I took it into my mouth."

I imagined in my mind's eye Kelly's mouth and tongue on this grotesque, swollen cock head. The animal-esque vision of it made me swell inside of her. I asked her how it was to suck such a phallus.

"The head of it was so strange yet so exhilarating. It seemed almost forbidden or as if it belonged to a mythological creature of some sort. He began to move his hips back and forth. I just kept my mouth open and let him fuck it as he pleased. Sometimes it went too deep. Sometimes I turned my head so it pressed my cheek outward. You would reach to it when it was like that and feel his head through my skin."

"I was breathing erratically by now and your rhythm had increased. I felt like such a dirty woman but I loved it. Why was this sort of thing forbidden? Why would a woman be looked down upon in this backward society for indulging in these earthly pleasures? I threw that all out. Never again. Never will I be chastised for enjoying my body, my men, my world. I let go during that moment. A place I had never been before."

"With both of you loving me, fucking me, my mouth, my pussy, I was finally open to the world. Open to life. What have we all been doing? Living by the rules of false gods. Slave drivers and misery peddlers. I felt like tonight I was actually experiencing god for the first time."

I was surprised by where the tale had gone but it actually only served to arouse me more. Wouldn't it be every man's dream to be with a truly free woman? And for a woman to want to be with a truly free man? It was strange that through this sexual fantasizing we were actually becoming more and more free in our real lives. Our inhibitions and self shame had been dissipating as this type of occurrence happened more and more frequently. It was divine. I began to fuck her harder, my free woman! My wild woman. My shameless woman! We were getting to where I have always wanted to be.

"Baby!" I said. "I love how you are! You're driving me mad. Be as free as you want and I will fuck you forever! From now through eternity! Oh my god you feel so fucking good! I am yours!"

She smiled and pushed her liquid cunt down onto me harder. I could feel her juices seeping from her vagina. I could feel the wetness on my ball sack. We then slowed our timing again focusing on the little squeezes and thrusts, minute yet powerful. We were merging ourselves in more ways than one. I could feel us literally shedding baggage as if chucking it off a moving train never to be seen again. We were involved in a full fledged rebellion against the puritanical horse shit that has ruled this planet for way too long now.

"Johnny continued his thrusting and I continued suckling his huge nob head." She continued. "You had continued to watch and touch it as I did. You seemed insatiable. Your cock was hitting deep into me, places it hadn't touched before. Before long you pulled yourself out of me. You stood up and gave me a sharp slap on my ass and smiled at me. I took Johnny's cock out of my mouth and held it with my hand, stroking it lightly. I looked to see what you wanted me to do."

"You grabbed Johnny's hand and brought him around the bed and motioned for him to kneel down where you had been. He did so. I pushed my ass back at him invitingly. He touched my shoulder lightly and then grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it back softly but enough to make pressure. It felt good. I felt like a horse that was being guided by reigns. It made me lift my ass into the air a little more."

I knew that this was the point where Johnny would impale her. It made me slightly anxious but I craved to hear about it. She went on...

"That was when I felt it. I felt his big head touch against my opening. I got nervous. It seemed like it might stretch me too much. He was gentle and moved it expertly. He must've have done this with many women. You got on your knees in front of me. You told me to look into your eyes. You looked sweetly into mine."

"You watched my face, my mouth, my eyes as Johnny finally got my cunt to open for him. It popped into me and I squealed. You kissed me as Johnny started fucking me. He did as he had with my face earlier in his room. He went kind of wild. You held my shoulders as Johnny battered me. It was urgent. I could feel an orgasm building and you know that usually doesn't happen without me rubbing myself. You continued to hold me and kiss me though it was hard for us to kiss as I was getting pummeled. I was grunting, you know how I do, and I was sticking out my tongue in some sort of uncontrollable reflex."

When Kelly gets fucked hard she does this. She also makes little squealing noises and searches for anything to get in her mouth. The words continued.

"You would lick my tongue as it lurched out from my mouth. We knocked our heads a few times in the craziness of it all. But it was exhilarating. His big strange head was knocking on my g-spot. I could feel a torrent building. I cried out as my orgasm hit me and felt a huge release of liquid from my pussy. You sucked on my tongue and that's when Johnny cried out and began to erratically jolt into me. I could feel his cum splatter my inner walls, it was hot and creamy. I could feel it mixing with my juices. He continued his assault but it was slowing. I was still convulsing. My cunt muscles felt like they were spasming and cramping but it felt ecstatic. I had never had an orgasm like that."

It was all I could do to not cum as she told me all of this. I had never expected such a detailed crazy fantasy fuck. It was wild. I had also, as far as I can remember, never remember her being so wet as we intertwined.

"Baby." I said shakily. "That was crazy. I don't know how long I can hold it. Don't move too much on me. Some may have already come out of me. I can't tell."

She laughed and said, "We're almost to where you get to cum Shaglus. Hold on for just a minute and let me finish. Mmm... It's your birthday and you're doing so well. Are you liking your birthday so far?"

I nodded. "Oh my, baby. It's crazy good. So delicious. I feel like I'm not even in my body. Holy fuck. You're wild. I love it. I love this side of you. Wow. I could do this everyday."