Dirty Sexy Smokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and she continued.

"Johnny's cock was still in me. I could feel it twitch but I didn't feel it subsiding. I worried that he and I might be connected, stuck like dogs get when that big bulge on their cocks gets lodged in the female. His head reminded me of that kind of bulge. Just so obscene but somehow sexy. He moved slowly inside of me as we continued to kiss. The bed was soaked and Johnny was now laying behind me on his back though his hips were twisted and in me."

'He started to back out, to pull his cock free, but it wouldn't move. It was stuck. Johnny apologized and said this had happened a couple of times before and that, in those cases, his erection would subside eventually and he could slip it out. We were both in disbelief. I looked to you Shaglus with helpless eyes and you smiled and laughed a little. Your cock was fully erect and I knew that you would need to cum soon too. I wanted to suck you off right then and there but worried that might prolong Johnny's erection and our dilemma. That's when you said,

"Why don't you just enjoy that thing in there. And Johnny don't worry about it. Fuck her slowly and I'm going to use her mouth. I need to cum. My balls are aching. You cool with that baby? Enjoy that strange cock in there. I'll fuck your mouth slowly and you move how you like on him. Use him like a fuck machine. You cool with that Johnny?"

Johnny nodded and smiled. He then said,

"Ya, man, we might as well enjoy it. I mean, fuck, what a problem to have right?"

"We all laughed. I touched your leg as you stood up to bring your cock to me. I then looked down and back at myself and started to move on Johnny. I told him,

"Oh, my, Johnny, that nob in there feels so good. It's like a small bedpost. Wow. It really touches me in a crazy way. I like it. I want to fuck it. I'm glad it's stuck. Move it a little for me Johnny."

"I couldn't believe what I was saying and doing. Johnny did as he was told. He moved in me slightly, back and forth, I was overcome by my lust for his nob. It made me act funny. I was making strange faces and noises going back and forth over that thing. It was crazy. You finally grabbed me by my hair, not meanly, but somewhat aggressively and brought my face to your cock. You opened my mouth and pushed it in all at once. You got a good rhythm going and the combination of you in my mouth and Johnny in my vagina really got me worked up. It was like I was in heat or something. I started to drool on you and to take you deeper into my mouth than I ever had before."

It is rare for her to drool or deep throat a cock. Knowing that she included it in this fantasy made me suspect of her deeper desires. I took a mental note of it as she went on speaking.

"Your cock even entered the first part of my throat and I relaxed instead of gagged. You began to go deeper even than that but somehow I handled it. All the while I was gyrating on Johnny and his freakish mushroom headed cock. It was making me basically cum non stop. It was like I was having a twenty minute orgasm. You continued to ravage my mouth until at last I knew you were on the verge. You know I know you! And your cock! I could feel it percolating and so I readied myself. It made me concentrate."

"As I waited for your cum I heard Johnny moan and felt his cock twitching. It was an amazing occurrence but at the exact same time you both began to cum. You filled my mouth and Johnny poured his second load of the night into my saturated pussy. It was almost too much. Some of your cum slid out of my mouth and pooled on the bed. I could feel Johnny's seed leaking out of my cunt even though his penis was still blocking the entrance."

It was details like these that almost took me down. It almost made me shoot my semen straight into her at that point. And we haven't done that for quite some time as we're not sure when menopause is over. I again wondered if I had just been leaking cum into her the whole time she was telling me this crazy tale.

"I'm almost done, Shaglus. And then it's your turn, and my turn!" She said coyly. "Are you going to cum for me in a little while, baby?"

"You know I am Kelly." I replied. "Man, I'm going through it on this one. I'm delirious. You're wild. I want to see you on a nob like that. Wow. What an animal."

She giggled and said,

"Ya, I'd like to find one... Would you let me ride it?"

I nodded.

"You know I probably would. Unless it belonged to a real asshole. It would be crazy to see all this happen to you!" I laughed.

"Indeed it would, Shaglus." She replied. "Maybe we can manifest that!. But enough of me. The story continues. So there I was, ravaged and still with Johnny's rod inside of me. After his second orgasm I could feel his erection beginning to wilt. You lowered yourself to me and began to kiss my recently fucked mouth. I had cum on my face still. You found all of it and we kissed and relished in the mess of it all."

"Once Johnny slid out of me, with a subtle popping noise, I clenched my pussy tightly. I wanted to give you what I know you love and, although we had only done it after you had fucked me, I knew it was now time for you to have this treat after I had been seeded by another man. Johnny moved to the side and lay on his back. You then laid down next to him on your back. I told you to start rubbing your cock which was obscenely erect, a seemingly remarkable feat considering you had just cum so recently."

By now my cum was halfway up my cock. I don't know how I didn't cum. I was leaking. My balls felt full and almost painful. I knew my time would come soon.

"You began rubbing it slowly. I put my hand underneath my vagina to make sure I didn't lose any cum on my way to you. I creeped up the bed and then straddled your face only removing my hand once your nose had already touched my pubic hair. I could hear you breathing in the scent of it all. I told you to rub your cock hard and quick, to stroke it like you meant it, as I then removed my hand pushed my cunt into your face. I squeezed as hard as I could and I could feel Johnny's come begin to exit me. You opened your mouth and tongued my clit which immediately set me off into a devastating orgasm."

"I came so hard and as I did more cum began to exit my hairy crevice. You licked and sucked like a madman and that's when I felt you burst. It was so sudden, it was so erotic, the bursts of cum from your cock covered my back, it felt so hot when it hit but then immediately would cool and begin to stream down towards my ass. I was still shaking on top of you, your tongue was still buried inside of me, you were still lapping at me but at that point the friction on my clit was too much so I backed away and fell to the side landing on my back on top of Johnny."

"It seemed he didn't mind all the cum in between us. He wrapped his arms around me and we wiggled together like that with him kissing and biting my neck. We all began to laugh and I slid off of him. You stayed where you were. Your face was a mess. You looked cute and sweet sitting there so blissfully. I got up and threw you each a towel and sauntered off to the bathroom for a well deserved shower."

"Holy fuck, Kelly! That was crazy. I feel like we just did that." I said.

"In a way I guess we did." She returned. "I was hoping you would cum right when you came in the story! My god, you feel so good in me. I'm so wet. I did good, eh, baby? The story? It was sexy, right?"

"It was so damn sexy. I have to cum now. You have to cum. Start rubbing your clit. Open your legs. I'll rub your nipples. Kiss me!"

We kissed and then she began to rub herself vigorously. I moved my mouth to her now erect nipple and sucked hard on it. She moaned. I began to thrust harder. The bed was wet beneath where we were entwined. Her tongue began to stick out of her mouth as her orgasm neared. I squeezed her cheeks and pointed my thumb towards her mouth. She latched onto it like it was a small cock. I opened her legs further and watched as my penis pistoned back and forth, in and out of her fur that was slick with her juices. As her orgasm overcame her she began to convulse and squeal.

At that point I could last no longer. I had been edging like I never had before this whole time, was it an hour? I can't recall, but I had been on the edge for a long, long time. I must've leaked a cup of pre-cum into her during this dirty session. I pulled my cock out as her orgasm was mid way through and unleashed a torrent of sperm. The first blast hit her lips, the next her neck, and then I must've laid about five thick ropes onto her chest, belly and into her nest of brown pubic hair.

She was jarred by each rope, her hand still lightly working her clit. She then moaned another deep and satisfying exhale before finally collapsing back onto the bed. I kissed her mouth where the sperm had hit. We tongued each other with it. I then laid back as well. We both laughed. We smiled at each other. We got up five minutes later and I toweled her off. I told her I didn't want her to shower. I wanted her to be dirty and delicious for later, for our second round of my birthday fantasy day. That's where the leather thong comes in and I fuck her from behind as she smokes a dirty, hand rolled cigarette in Part II of Dirty Sexy Smokers...