Dirty Sexy Smokers

Story Info
Part 1... Part 2 has a leather thong and outdoor smoking sex.
9.8k words
3.58
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are one of the puritans who low votes and drools out terrible comments on wife sharing stories please don't read it. Why do you all read these if you hate them so much? If you want to discuss it, write me a note, I'd love to chat. But derogatory, meaningless, pseudo moral comments from a bunch of erotica junkies, I'm one too, is just lame. Thanks for listening.

Dirty Sexy Smokers Part 1...

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday. It was coming up in a few days. We never get any physical gifts for each other. Why bother really? We prefer to use the money on such things as good food, lovely wine, maybe some fine tobacco and whatever else drops in. I guess we prefer experiences to material gifts. Of course sometimes we do buy things but, in general, we follow this way. It's satisfying and fun. Hell, even going out to dinner these days is kind of silly. It's hard to find real food. It's hard to find a meal that you feel good after. When you add in the cost of it, probably around a hundred bucks if you want to drink too and enjoy yourself, it could be more. It's rare that I don't have regret about such events. I'm not stingy I just don't like getting the bad side of a deal.

I had thought about what I did want from my wife. A few things popped into my mind. I told her why don't you go out and find us a handsome man and bring him back and we'll all get it on. She laughed. I think she kind of liked the idea but, really, good luck finding the handsome, cool dude who's got the time and energy to do it. I'm not saying they aren't out there but on a whim the chances seem slim. I thought about it more and I figured I'd mix that first idea in there and add a second. I told her that on the morning of my birthday I'd like to do my usual routine. Before I let in on the ideas I'll give you my routine.

I always wake up earlier than her. I read shit on the phone for a little bit. I avoid any mainstream propaganda and have recently been ignoring the "real" world completely. Something so absurd doesn't deserve my, or your, attention. After a half hour or so of that I retreat to the bathroom and drop the kids off at the pool. It's a reliable cycle. I have some water with lemon in it and the I prepare coffee. I make each of us a coffee and usually drop it off on her bed stand for when she wakes. She likes hers with honey and cream. I just do cream. Good, fresh cream.

I then roll a hand made smoke and go out on our deck where there's a beautiful view. It faces east so that the rising sun is visible over the valley. The mountains get golden as the sun rises. It's beautiful. I sit down, light my smoke. I go straight to my Literotica page and then check if any of the cuckold puritans have rated my recent stories lowly and left any of their obnoxious, retarded comments. They're the worst. I imagine they are some of the most sexless, queer, boring and obnoxious people on the planet. Really low on the totem pole. After that I use the search feature and check out the day's keyword suggestions to see if any of them seem sexy. I then find a story and read and smoke. It's languid. It's fun. It's a nice start to the day.

I take my time with the cigarette. It usually lasts about a half hour. The hand rolled ones go out quickly if you aren't puffing on them as they don't have the toxic chemicals the packaged varieties do. They purposefully put shit in those to make 'em burn quicker. After a while my wife comes out. I love the way she looks in the morning. She always makes her way to the chair next to mine and usually has tight yoga style pants on and a loose fitting tee.

She doesn't wear a bra so her large, beautiful breasts are very visible through the thin fabric. They hang sweetly down and I can see her "morning wood" nipples pushing through. She lights up her own cigarette at this point and I usually watch her first few exhales. I've always been turned on by women who smoke since I was a kid. I love the smell of it, the taste of it and the way it looks. So sultry.

Morning is especially arousing. We usually converse a bit and then head back into our phones. I read my stories and she checks the stuff she likes. By this point the coffee has done it's job and I retreat inside for a second deuce. It's clockwork. By this point I'm usually horny. Hell, I'm always horny. I go back inside and lay on the bed. I get in on her side which is the right side if you're laying on your back. A lot of mornings she'll give me what we call an "appointment."

An "appointment" usually consists of her laying next to me while I am on my back. I put my left arm beneath her head and her face is directly in line then with my left nipple. It's my more sensitive nipple. She then runs her hand through the fur on my chest. She'll rub lightly over my cock. Sometimes I have pants on sometimes not. After a few minutes she'll tongue my nipple and, by now I'm rock hard, bite at it lightly.

Sometimes she'll begin to rock back and forth and begin to make noises like someone is fucking her from behind. It drives me crazy. She strokes and strokes and before I cum I usually demand a kiss from her. She'll bring her mouth to mine and push her tongue into me. I can taste the smoke and the coffee, it's titillating. It's so sexy. She proceeds to tongue me and moan into my mouth until at last my cock starts spurting cum everywhere. She loves the feeling of the moment when it's about to burst and right then she'll clamp her hand tight around it and continue to jar it back and forth. It's divine.

That's my routine. Our routine. Sometimes she gets so horny from rubbing it and pretending someone is fucking her that she'll turn me to my side and stick my penis into her furry pussy. She doesn't shave. She's very tight. It usually takes a minute to get it in there. And then we fuck. Many times she'll then get on her back, I lay on my side and fuck her as she rubs her clit. I touch her breasts and twist her nipples until she shudders and cums.

After she cums she always wants me to fuck her hard and she gets very eager for me to cum on her. I always oblige.

Many times she needs something in her mouth while I fuck her post orgasm. It doesn't take long until I pull my cock out and shoot all over her bush, stomach and chest. On occasion I get to her neck and sometimes her lips. When that I happens I make her kiss me. Mmm.....

Back to my gift ideas. So the first one, save for divine intervention, was definitely off the table, the one about finding a man to bring home. We aren't internet searchers and where we live doesn't have the most attractive populace, no offense, but it's generally true. One walk around the local Albertson's will prove that though occasionally there are a few decent looking folks there both male and female. It's rare and my wife is more picky than I. I figured it was best that a fantasy day would be a good idea with at least two sessions. The morning would be a story. I'd lie in my usual position and my wife would touch and tease me and tell me a story she dreamed up or a real one.

The second was a smoking fetish fantasy. I had never had sex with a woman while she smoked a cigarette. I have kissed girls in between drags of cigarettes which is kinky and usually led to more but never actually culminated in the woman smoking while I penetrated her. A few of those stories reside in my collection here on Literotica. They are sexy says I. So for the second scenario I proposed to my wife that we would go outside, out back, out of view from the road and the neighbor's house, though I'm not opposed to being in view and the possibility of having someone watch. Our neighbors aren't the type. She'd wear something loose that came down to her thighs but wear no underwear and no bra.

She'd light her cigarette and I would fondle her breasts through her top and kiss her. I would reach underneath to rub her fur and lips. Once ready she would lean against the house, cigarette in hand, and I would stick my cock into her and fuck her from behind. It sounded exciting to me and I was glad that my wife quickly accepted the idea. She's so good to me. I was excited for the day. I didn't have long to wait. By this point my birthday was the next day.

The morning of my birthday arrived. I had a crazy dream the night before. I woke up at six a.m. and wrote down these notes. It was very strange.

Dream:

Weird place maybe tropical. My birthday. Bubba (my son) is pestering me and I get all butt hurt, not enough sleep. I'm whining. I get a little mad at Kelly too. Sue (our cat) is chasing feral cats. She's attacking and I see a kitten but it's guts are all hanging out and it's kneading it's guts with its paws. Snowflake (our other cat) is there too. Lots of kittens in a gutter thing under the street. Chaos. Dogs around too. Our band is gonna be or already is jamming on the beach kind of, weird area. Liesel (a woman we know) is all over me, trying to get cuddly and such.

All of a sudden the sky does this weird flashing and it's shocking but soon I say I think it's project blue beam. All of a sudden a big holographic picture starts constructing itself, looks like a theater screen all fancy in the sky, amongst other shit that's pretty totalitarian, weird cop ships. Then the screen reads something funny or strange, can't recall. Then I'm talking to some kid who's like 6' 10" or so but real skinny with long hair, looks like a grunge guy, and he's like do you guys got all your files for the music your playing, have you paid the fees for the cover songs and all that. I'm like wtf are you talking about but he's serious and I ask why the hell he'd ever do a job like that, he's a blemish on humanity.

Then more cops, all are dicks and I complain and complain but they mock me and I get nowhere. Then me and Kelly are up in a room and she's getting all frisky on me. She pulls some rubber pillow like thing out that has nipples on it and starts licking one, we lick together but it taste's funny, she has other strange toys too. We become disenchanted with the toys. Lots more weird shit but it's blurry. I wake up.

Interesting start to the day. After I write the notes I shake it all off. I'm a bit tired. We had gone to bed the previous night at around nine p.m. but the sleep I got wasn't great. I read for a bit in bed and then do my coffee and smoke routine. I'm feeling randy thinking about our morning fantasy time. My wife, Kelly, wakes up a bit later. She joins me outside and wishes me a happy birthday and gives me a sexy kiss. After reading a little bit on Literotica, a great story actually by Sucker4Boobies called The New Nanny Ch. 01, it's as weird as my dream but sexy as hell, I figure I'll go inside and do my business and then get on the bed and wait for Kelly.

I don't have to wait too long. She comes into the room and begins to strip. She's a delicious, natural woman. She's about five foot nine, she's got an athletic build. She has magnificent breasts, large and they hang slightly. Her nipples are glorious and get nice and long when erect. She doesn't shave her bush. She doesn't shave her armpits. That's the way I like a woman.

She doesn't wear make up. She's just naturally beautiful. She smells good. She looks good. She has a beautiful smile, long straight golden brown hair. She has a beautiful ass. Anyway she begins taking off her clothes. She then lies down next to me and gets my left arm under her head and neck. She looks into my eyes and we kiss. I can smell and taste the cigarette on her. It's dirty and delicious.

"So what would you like Shaglus?" She whispers.

"Well," I say, "I'd love to feel you touch me for a little while. Rub my chest, my legs, touch my cock. I'd love to feel your sexy mouth and tongue on my nipple. Then I want a story."

"I can do that." She affirms.

She begins to touch my body. She squeezes my right nipple with her fingers and then locks her mouth onto my left. She then moves her hand from my nipple and down to my cock which is already engorged. I get so hard when she does this to me. She licks more on my nipple and then begins to stroke me.

"Your cock is so hard, baby. Do you like when I squeeze it?" She asks.

"Oh, my god, I love it so much." I reply. "Squeeze it and slap it, baby."

She does as she is told. Then she squeezes my ball sack. My balls are pretty large and loose when I am warm. They have a tendency to retract and climb up out of view once I am very aroused. At this point they are loose and long and it feels good the way she touches them.

"So," she begins, "We're in need of some housework and I make a call to a local handyman who a friend referred to me. He does quality work and is affordable. He's younger than us, I think he's in his mid-thirties. My friend who told me about him says he's really kind. She also said he's very sexy but humble and disciplined. It ends up he has a couple of days worth of work to do for us. He's in between apartments so he offers us an even better deal if he can spend a night or two in one of our extra rooms."

"Do you agree to that, baby?" I ask.

"Well, not at first. I tell him I'd like to meet him first and he thinks that's wise. He comes over and you're not here. You're out on one of your treasure seeking hikes, looking for things. He comes by in the morning. He pulls up in an older Toyota four by four. It has tools and such in it. It's like your usual construction guy set up. He gets out and I'm immediately intrigued with him. He's a bit shorter than you. He has a tank top on and his arms are nice and muscly. He has a bit of hair on his chest and long stubble on his face as opposed to a full beard. He's tan. He has a really nice smile. I haven't seen someone, besides you, as attractive as him in a long while."

"There's immediately a warmth and attraction between us. I get the feeling that he likes older women. He has a strong jaw and sexy blue eyes, lighter than yours. He's funny and sweet. I really like him. I show him the deck work that needs to be done. We talk for a bit and I then tell him he's more than welcome to stay a couple nights, even a few if need be. He's grateful. There's a definite magnetism. It's like we almost keep moving closer to each other but don't. It's hard for us to stop talking. Eventually he says he better get to work as the day is moving on quickly. I tell him to come and get me if he needs anything at all. He smiles and says he will."

At this point I am intrigued by their chemistry. I can tell it's getting to Kelly too as she keeps rubbing her legs together as she continues to squeeze and slowly stroke my cock. By this point I am leaking. I am fond of occasionally reaching down to the tip of my wand and bringing a little bit of the elixir into my mouth. I like to kiss Kelly after I do that sometimes. It's sexy to have that taste in our kisses. I bring a little taste into my mouth and she leans in and puts her tongue in my mouth.

"So what happens next Kelly?" I ask.

"Well, you come home a bit later." She continues. "And you guys meet and hit it off. You both like each other. He's been working hard. He's a bit sweaty and has a few dirt smears on his face. You have to go to the store to get a few things. While you do I go out to the deck and light a cigarette. I'm near the part of the deck where he's working. I catch glimpses of him looking at me. When I take a drag off my cigarette he looks over and quits his work. He watches me exhale."

"I feel like I have a strange power over him with this. I start to accentuate my exhales, letting little bits pour from my nose, letting it out slowly, pursing my lips a little. He's definitely watching. I finish my cigarette and ask him if he needs a little break to have some water and see the room he'll be staying in. I have my loose top on, the one you like, with no bra."

"He definitely likes it. He agrees to a break. I take him into the kitchen and pour him a glass of water. I squeeze some lemon into it. He thanks me and takes a big swig. He seems to be trying to get close to me, it's like he wants to smell me. It gives me little butterflies in my stomach and I can feel a warmth in pussy. I walk him downstairs and lead him to his room. He likes it."

"As he enters the room we both get confused as to who's going in first and somehow both get stuck on each other in the doorway. We both giggle and I can see he's leaning in a bit again and definitely using his nose. I think he's turned on by the smell of the smoke. Our faces almost meet and I think he got what he was looking for. I can see that the crotch area of his jeans is pushing out a little. I'm a bit excited and nervous that he's aroused."

"Wow, baby!" I say. "And I am at the store totally unaware?"

"Ya." She replies. "You're just being your usual great self, taking care of things. And I'm at home starting to feel a little slutty and turned on. I remind myself that you've always said that if a choice encounter ever comes my way that you'd understand. Life is to be lived."

She laughs a little as she says it and kisses my lips. By now my cock is a dripping mess and nothing has even really happened.

"Go on, baby. I want to hear more." I say.

"Well we're very close together by now." She continues. "I can tell he wants to kiss me and, by now, I want to kiss him. We're still stuck in the doorway when he looks right into my eyes and me into his. We both lean in, it feels innocent, like we're teenagers. Our tongues intertwine, our eyes are closed. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around him. He pushes his pelvis into me and I can feel his hard cock against my stomach. It makes me want him. I can tell he's savoring my smoky kisses. He tastes good too. We continue for a couple of minutes. When we untangle from each other he tries to say something but I cover his mouth and hold my hand over it."

I am bulging by now too. Her story is driving me mad. She continues...

"I am intrigued with the hard bulge in his pants. I slip down to my knees and bring my hands to his belt buckle. I undo the belt and then his zipper. I am somewhat surprised to find he has a pair of tight, almost satin like, red speedo style underwear on. They seem almost out of place."

"His cock is straining inside of them. I pull his pants down to the floor. He has cowboy boots on and his pants fall loosely upon them. I pull at the elastic of his red underwear as his hands begin touching my hair. I pull the front of them far enough out that the head of his cock appears. It's rigid and reddish purple. His cock is about your length but he has a kind of thick mushroom head on it. He has a lot of pubic hair. He's been working so it's a little damp but his scent is sexy and manly."

"Do you like his scent, baby? Do you like a man's funk?" I ask.

"You just be quiet!" She replies. "You'll see what I like."

Then she starts again...

"I pull the red shorts down and his whole cock comes into view. He moans slightly as I wrap my hand around it. I stroke it up and down, just like I'm doing to you now. I am intrigued with the fat head on it. It's kind of crazy looking. It's a lot wider than his shaft which narrows as it goes towards his body. I put my lips to it and open my mouth." He tastes salty, he tastes like a man. I can taste his clear, slippery effluent in my mouth. He leans down and we kiss for a second."

"I think he likes the taste of himself on a woman like you do. He relaxes against the wall and I start to suck his cock vigorously. Inside I want to see how quickly I can make him cum. I think he's surprised by my aggressiveness. He starts to move with me, he fucks my face. It must've only been about thirty seconds, maybe a minute, when I begin to feel that fat mushroom head getting bigger. He starts to shudder. His legs shake and then I feel his cum shoot into my throat."

"Luckily I didn't gag, it just went straight down, it was strangely easy. He shot a lot of cum. It must've been six or seven pulses, most of them big. As his orgasm subsides I lick his cock. I clean it the best I can. I suck on his little slit as I squeeze his shaft to force whatever is left inside out. He's breathing softer now. He rubs my head and hair a little more before I rise and give him a kiss."