Dirty Talk: Express Your Emotions

Story Info
Dirty Talk is an essential part of sex, learn to use it.
1k words
4.5
22k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I write tips on how to turn yourself into a woman that every man dreams of, I like to compare good sex with good art. Like good art, good sex is something that is created by the people involved, when they unleash their sexual self and make their bodies turn into one unity that is enjoying the act itself. Good sex is not about the orgasms, it's about the joy and the fun you have when you do it. Your lust for each other, your cravings, your aim to perform for him to express how fucking horny you get when you make love. When you fuck, you create art, and your competitive nature and the joy to deliver perfection results in your urge to create a fucking masterpiece.

You express your feelings with every part of her body. You know how to position your body to give him a great visual, you give him your wide opened, horny eyes and a great face, sexy licks over your lips, etc, to show him the joy you get when you please your man.

But probably one of the most forceful things you can use to express your joy and describe how horny you get by being his little slut, is the use of your beautiful voice.

YES, dirty talk. Lots of dirty talk!! You want to describe your emotions in the most detailed, hottest, and most sexual way. Not only will you feel extremely sexy when you talk to him like that, and support your words with the actions of your hand, your face, your mouth and the rest of your body. That will give him a great boost in his ego and make his dick ultra-hard. But for many, dirty talk may sound strange at first, and many women say that they feel weird and comical, when they're talking like that to their beloved men.

At first, many women fear that they might say something that sounds stupid, or that their men will laugh about it or consider it something crazy. However, usually that's just because women, who haven't been into dirty talk before, have fear to express the feelings they have during sex, because they think too much. 'What does he think when I say such things?,' or 'that sounds weird if I say that I feel like that', are fears that are not uncommon, but total Bullshit.

Imagine a moment, where he fucks you hard, and you look at his eyes, moan loud and breath heavily... and he smiles at you and gasps: 'you have such a wonderful pussy! It feels soo good!'

How does that feel? Weird, or extremely hot? I know, you'd feel so fucking sexy and wanted in that moment. Now, imagine you express your joy, your feelings when you worship his cock, get fucked by his dick, or do some work and ride him. Don't think, just say it, repeatedly. Many, many times. The more vocal you are, the more you'll see him feeling like a king, looking at you, as if you were a true goddess. And you truly are!

But what to say, you might ask? I'll give you some examples here, so you get a better idea of how to express your emotions with real dirty talking:

If you surprise him in a sexy outfit, and pose sexy for him (of course you see his looks and feel admired, hot and sexy). Things you can say, 'Do you like my sexy outfit, baby?' (you see in his eyes/pants),

'I love to dress for you like that!

How you're eyes are all over my body, enjoying that slutty outfit/dress/etc.

'I feel so sexy when you look at me like that,' etc....

When you down on his cock, smell it, taste it, lick it, or suck it, you tell him everything about how you feel doing that. Here're some examples of dirty talk for cock worship:

'Fuck, I have thought about worshipping that cock for hours now!

'You have no idea about all the things I fantasised about doing to that cock!

'This cock smells incredible, holy fuck. I can't wait to see how it tastes'

'Oh my god, it tastes so fucking sweet, so fucking warm! There's nothing I'd love to suck more than this precious dick!'

'You have no idea how much I love to suck on that big, fucking cock!' - tell him how hot, how beautiful, how hard his cock is. He'll like that! And tell him about what you're doing to him and why you're doing it (because you fucking like it and you get fucking wet!!)

Examples when he fucks you: "Holy fuck/oh my god, that cock feels amazing/so fucking good in my pussy!"

'Fuck that pussy good, baby! Just fuck me like a cock hungry slut like me needs to get fucked by such a wonderful cock!' (rub your clit while he fucks you), 'that cock feels so fucking good in my pussy! it turns me on so fucking much, I need to work that clit while you fuck me with that beautiful big, fucking cock!'

When he licks your pussy, you tell him what you want him to do, like 'suck that clit hard baby - holy fuck, that's how I want that clit to be sucked, baby! you do that so goood!' you moan loud, give orders, tell him what he should do, how fast, etc... have no fear, just let your lust do the talking and turn your emotions into words.

That's why excellent sluts have the right mindset and only do things they love and that turn them on -> then the dirty talk becomes natural over time and you simply verbalize your passion, your lust, and your cravings into your own words.

Hopefully, that tips help you to improve your verbal expressions when you have sex and learn to articulate like real good service-slut do when they give their man the best cock worship cock and and the greatest fuck, which gives her all the craziest orgasms she needs.