All Comments on 'Dirty Talk: Express Your Emotions'

by queen_keira69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

With dirty talk, there's a fine line between eroticism and sounding like a bad American porn actress.

"God, that feels so good. Harder, fuck me harder!" is good.

"Oh yeah big boy, fuck me, oh yeah, I love your big cock, ooh that feels so good, oh yes, that's it, fuck your little bitch, c'mon baby, give it to me, oh yeah, fill my pussy," is, frankly, off-putting.

queen_keira69queen_keira69about 1 year agoAuthor

I totally agree with you @KachinaDoll. I think being authentic, and only saying what you feel (in a dirty way) helps to stay authentic. You need to mean what you're saying.

ThilosophiclesThilosophiclesabout 1 year ago

Agreed, authenticity is what a man wants. Acknowledge his attention and effort, compliment, or coach his skill, and for fucks sake, maybe just once in a while, tell him what you want. Speak up, self advocate, empower yourself… after all, the only person responsible for meeting our needs is ourselves. Besides that, many men are responsible for every decision that crosses their path, and then after deciding things for other people all day, and dealing with the fallout of bad choices, they’re then tasked with running the bedroom scene as well…if I’m left to my own devices and only do what I want, without a little input from my partner, they should be prepare themselves by stretching their neck thoroughly, warming up their jaw, and if necessary, have their lidocaine throat spray ready. Truthful, complimentary praise, constructive modifiers, and great cock worship will get you everything. Flattery is cheap. If someone is with a partner that is so insecure that they can’t take a direction, so you’ve been constantly let down, or made to feel like your needs aren’t important; either get counseling or gtfo.

queen_keira69queen_keira69about 1 year agoAuthor

I couldn't agree more with what you said @Thilosophicles!! 100 %. Tell him how hot you get by seeing his beautiful body, be detailed in describing why you love the way this cock looks. What beautiful cock it is. What you want to do to him, how bad you lust for him. Tell him what you want to do too, for example when you suck hard on that dick with wild passion. Tell him how this and that you did to his cock felt, how much you loved it... and then, there are moments where you ask him what he wants to do to you and that you're so horny that he can do anything he wants. Communication is key for great sex, and dirty talk is the way to communicate when you're fully focused on making love with him and just let your animalistic inner self out. The connection of great, nasty communication and amazing sex is a feeling from another world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueen_keira69@queen_keira69
At 27, I decided to unleash my sexual self. I love to please, seeing him melting away because of what I do to him is my number one turn on. I love being my bf‘s personal pornstar, and enjoy it long, intense, passionate, messy, and variety, as long as it unleashes my wild sid...

story TAGS