Cocksucking Master Class

Story Info
Literally, instructions on how to suck cock.
2.9k words
4.27
25.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
255 Followers

Cocksucking Master Class

By Hofeeder

This class will teach you in detail all the different ways to pleasure a male's penis using your mouth.

Every male is a little different. We enjoy different things while getting our dicks sucked by a female. The one thing every male enjoys the most however is not any physical act. It is believing that the female who is orally pleasuring our penis with her mouth is more excited doing it than we are getting it done.

So the first rule is universal and must be applied to every blow job.

RULE # 1: Make the male believe you are wild with excitement to suck his dick and that you are so starved for his cum that you are greedy to extract all you can out of his balls, and eager to guzzle down every last drop.

EXCEPTION to Rule #1 - When the man knows you too well and knows you don't like sucking cock or knows you think cum is disgusting. Solution: Resolve to suck his cock and try to swallow his cum anyway. That is the only solution to giving your lover a great blowjob. Sorry. If that's too much for you to do then this course is not for you and would be a waste of your time. Good luck and have a great day.

If you are still here and have resolved to try and be a good cocksucker and cum swallower for your loved one, congratulations! I have fantastic news for you. YOU are the holy grail of cocksuckers precisely because you don't like it.

If the mere thought of drinking cum fills you with the urge to vomit, but you are still here and willing to power through it anyway, you will turn your lover on more with that sacrifice than any cum loving woman ever could.

Sounds crazy, right? Nope. It makes perfect sense. It's not how well you perform a sexual act or if you actually succeed or completely fail that matters so much. It's being willing to do it for him despite how much you detest it that is the true turn on.

Keep an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it next to the bed. When you fail you can use it to puke in, as your partner apologizes, thanks you over and over again for being so incredibly selfless, and loves you more every time you try again.

When you do finally succeed, and you will if you keep trying, after popping his cork and successfully holding down his gooey grog, both of you can pop the cork on that bottle of bubbly, make a toast and bask in the elation that comes with a blowjob well done.

Actually, if you are a girl who loves sucking cock and drinking cum I suggest you start telling all your lovers that you detest it. Then let them convince you to "power through it" for them. I guarantee when you deepthroat their cock and fake a gag that you will make their balls absolutely explode. (Just make sure you sneer and say, "That tasted so yucky!" after you drink it all down. Bon Appetite! You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy many many more.)

So, as you can see the EXCEPTION girls, girls who have to power through sucking cocks and drinking cum, have a whole different playbook. Being reluctant, angry, pouty, resentful, annoyed, disgusted and skittish all can really work to turn on a guy as long as you are still willing to power through and perform those acts for love. Good luck!

Back to Rule #1

DETAILED TIPS: on successfully achieving #1: Verbal and non-verbal methods for making a man believe you want to suck his dick a lot more than he wants it sucked.

VERBAL EXAMPLES:

1. Tell him how much you want to suck his dick and drink all his cum. The following phrases are some specific things you can say,  but you can make up your own, as well. There are a million different sentences you can create. As long as you convince yourself that you want to suck his dick and drink his cum more than anything else in the world then what you tell him will be true and utterly convincing.

     A) God, I want to suck your dick so fucking bad.

     B) Give me that dick! Use my mouth! Make it your fuck hole.

     C) I'm going to drain your balls dry and drink down every last gooey drop of cum.

     D) I want to drink your cum so fucking bad. Give it to me. Give it all to me. Shoot your load down my throat.

     E) I love sucking your dick.

     F) Thank you! Thank you for letting me suck your cock. It's sooo gooooood.

     G) Oh, God, I love sucking your incredible cock.

H) Make me your cum slut! Feed your Slut, Baby!

     I) Now feed me! Feed me all your thick, nasty sperm. Coat my tummy with it.

     J) (This is an advanced suggestion) SAY THIS: "Keep your cum in the dark, Baby; Shoot it straight from your balls, through your cock, down my throat and into my belly. Straight from your balls into my belly. Balls to Belly." (Then keep saying that last part between attempts to extract. "Balls to belly" over and over. I guarantee you will get your wish before you have to say it a dozen times.)

So, those phrases above give you an idea of what to say. Telling him is only one way to convince a man you want to suck his dick

While performing you can also,

     K) moan, whine, squeal, giggle, gasp and make yummy sounds.

Non-Verbal ways to show you love sucking his cock and drinking his cum.

Important note: Some guys love eye contact. Some guys hate it. Some like a little eye contact and then prefer you get to work on their dick. You can't ask him and believe the answer. He may be completely honest and telling you the truth, but guys notoriously lie to women about blowjob preferences and with very good reason. We are afraid of insulting you and not getting any more blowjobs, so we tell you whatever we think you want to hear. It's really not our fault or yours.

So, to find out what your man prefers you must try to gauge his reaction to direct eye contact. If he seems to respond well, keep it up. If he averts his eyes a lot or closes them for long stretches then just forget about the direct eye contact. Passing glances up at his face will probably be fine from then on.

These non-verbal suggestions can be performed for both eye contact lovers and eye contact haters alike, just figure out which they are and make or avoid eye contact while doing them accordingly.

     A) Use facial expressions like - a longing scowl - a greedy snarl or sneer - drooped eyelids and pouting lips in rapture - eyes widening and nostrils flaring in delight - intense glare and a sneer showing clenched teeth. (Practice these in a mirror and do them)

     B) Body writhing, hips gyrating, hips pumping, hair flipping, throwing head back, rubbing face all over cock, spanking cock on face, licking cock with long dog laps of the tongue, rubbing tit(s) on cock, using both hands in frantic grabby massage.

Physical Cocksucking Techniques: All techniques can be performed with varying pressures and varying speeds. Pressures should always be "feathery" at first. That is super light, barely even touching skin. The following is a list of the various pressures.

1) Feathery - hardly touching the skin. No pressure at all and contact is so light that sometimes the lips, mouth and tongue actually lose contact. (this is more difficult to do well than it sounds - Asian women seem adept at this).

2) Soft pressure - this is normal constant and complete contact, but soft and gentle. Very exciting when done well. Very feminine.

3) Normal pressure - So prevalent that it's boring. 95% of women do this all the time. That's all they do. It works, of course, because a blow job is a blow job, but it's lazy and ordinary.

4) Rough/Heavy/Hard pressure - toward the end of a long, boring normal blowjob, when the majority of women begin getting frustrated because their uninspired, normal pressure has failed to produce a pop and their jaw and neck are beginning to hurt, they usually bear down on that cock and suck it hard. (Usually accompanied by fast to superfast speeds and whining complaining whimpers that convey the message "please cum so I can end this nightmare" - NOT quite the "I want to suck this dick more than you want it sucked" message that is so good at making a man cum, so ironically this usually delays the man's orgasm. Works well on drunk men and younger men though, who both tend to pop quicker with more pressure and speed. So, if combined with delighted moans and yummy sounds this can be quite effective toward the end of the BJ on the majority of man.)

SPEEDS: Almost always better to start slow and graduate to fast. Unless... the man is already super aroused. If he's going to pop right away anyway, I suggest one of the extremes, either super slow or super fast.

1) Super Slow

2) Slow and deliberate

3) Medium

4) Fast

5) Super Fast

TECHNIQUES: these are mouth techniques. Hands can be used to great effect at assisting mouth techniques, and hands should have their own technique list, so maybe I'll make one up, but I think a woman can make her own up.

As for mouth techniques, however, it seems like women need this fucking list. More than half of you claim to be good at blowjobs, and more than half of that group - who believe they are great at it - simply suck at sucking cock. It isn't your fault, really. Again, guys notoriously tell women whatever the fuck they think they want to hear because they dread a Blowjob Embargo.

technique list:

1) SUCKING: the same thing up and down, up and down, with varying pressures, varying speeds and varying contact with sharp teeth. God I'm in hell!

2) *DEEPTHROATING: Same as above, but better. At least this girl is trying. She routinely takes the whole cock balls deep. Bravo! Now we're having fun and I will pop faster.

*ON TRAINING THE THROAT TO DEEPTHROAT: Do it! You know what you have to do. It requires tubular objects of graduating lengths and girths being inserted into the throat on a daily basis so you can stretch the gullet and learn to control the gag reflex. Make sure you use safe, smooth and soft objects that won't break, hurt your throat or slip out of your grasp and choke you to death. With some unsalted butter for lube and persistence any girl can achieve ten inches of a girthy soft dildo (get the ones with balls so it can't slip down your throat) in about two to three weeks. Good luck.

3) THE TIP-LIPPER (usually with lots of hands jerking the shaft) I don't know who you think you're fooling, baby, but we're not mentioning this sucky performance only because we're afraid you'll get insulted and stop blowing us altogether. It's not because we didn't notice you're not really sucking our dick and that we're stuck getting a handjob. We did notice. Believe me. We always fucking notice. Also, it conveys the cock wilting message of "I don't want to suck his dick at all!" Epic fail. Yes, you get him to cum doing this all the time. Of course you do, but his mind is imagining another hole, hopefully one of yours.

4) the HUMMER: this can be added to every technique. Moaning loudly, purring and humming causes a sweet vibration in the cock and can really feel good. Plus, it's expressing delight (always a good thing) and it's fun. It can also be quite entertaining if you know a lot of show tunes. (Just kidding. That would be ridiculous.)

5) classic Blowjob/BLOWING: (yes, it's a thing) Lips in a tight ring, blow that air, puff those cheeks and bob that head. The ring of your lips will slide up and down his shaft just like an asshole sphincter. Air will escape and spray his pubes with cold droplets of spit, which can turn some men off, and others on. The feeling is pretty good, but it's a bit too much work to keep this up. Short sprints are fun and the deeper you can stroke down that shaft the better.

SPITTING/SLOBBERING gets an honorable mention here. Don't do this every time you suck his dick. This should be for when you two are really having a sex day and that thing might soon end up in your ass. Plus, it adds lubrication.

6) LICKING and LAPPING/Taking a few Laps: Ah, the tongue, the glorious tongue! Fluttering it and flicking it on the tip of the cock especially, but anywhere and everywhere, including giving those dirty, hairy and smelly balls a thorough tongue bath, is just sublime. If your breath doesn't smell like sweaty balls after this you didn't do it right. (Just screwing with you. If balls stink like that avoid them. As a matter of fact you should just dump that scrub. What a loser.) On that note, some guys like their asshole licked or fingered. BLAH! That's some other master class. I think it's grotesque. Women's assholes are sweet tasting and dainty. I never saw a guy's asshole in person, but I have smelled them from across a crowded room. Fuh-huck THAT! If you're into it, though, then go for it. Anyway, the tongue may also be used very aggressively on the dick and balls, like an affectionate Great Dane, just lap the fuck out of that shit. One last tip about the tip... of the cock, I mean. Encircling the head of the cock with your lips in a feathery soft to Strangulated tight ring (vary it up) and then using the tip of that tongue to swirl, flick and flutter on the sensitive head is a wonderful way to begin a glorious blowjob! Long licks up the sides of the shaft look great in porn movies, but don't do much for me. Lick up the bottom of the cock. Beneath that cock, its soft underbelly, loves those long licks. (How come girls never lick there? It's so fucking wonderful when they do. Just try it. Put your man's erection on his body, pointed at his belly button and lick that sensitive undercock with long loving laps. He may give himself and inadvertent bukkake. That's how good it feels.

Last, but truly not least, and my personal favorite...

7) the MILKMAID: Open W I D E! Quickly lunge your open mouth all the way down onto that cock letting the head plunge deep into your gullet and then close your mouth down around that cock, making sure you tighten those lips like a cockring around the base of that penis. Suckling and sucking as you go back up, draw slowly and methodically backwards up the shaft until the head is touching your lips, and then open W I D E! and repeat. THIS IS FUCKING MAGICAL!!! If you're doing it right the back of your throat should make an airy growling noise as you plunge and close your mouth down around that cock. For a woman this is very difficult to master. It takes practice or you have to be really inspired by hornyness or alcohol or both. My ex-wife used to suck my cock like this only when she was really horny and at least a little drunk. I would cum in like five or six lunges of her Milkmaids. It was like she was milking the cum right out of me and it was amazing.

I hope you found this masterclass helpful. Feel free to share it with your potential milkmaids, and I hope it inspires them to practice on your cock.

And to all you lovely ladies, please don't be insulted if you got this from your spouse, boyfriend or fuck buddy. I have been given thousands of blowjobs by over a hundred women in my life. They were ALL enjoyable, even the worst ones, but even the best ones fell short of perfection. I'm sure you can say the same about getting your pussy eaten.

Anyway, in the end, it's not at all about the techniques or the mechanics, is it? It's about giving and receiving love and affection. The techniques don't really matter, but showing our partners how much we love them by trying - by making a deliberate effort - to learn something that might stimulate them even more DOES matter.

And maybe you can give them your own pointers on eating your pussy, as well. This can open that scary door. It's a win win! Now you can teach that man of yours a thing or two on how to better service YOUR vagina.

Good luck to you all and just have fun with these out there.

Add more techniques in the comments if you have one I missed. I am certain I must have missed something.

Ciao Bella from Hofeeder!

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
255 Followers