All Comments on 'Disappeared'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sketchily told story. A dull read. 2 stars

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Category gave the whole story away before I even started reading, Kinda boring knowing it would end as a romance in 3000 words.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 year ago

not sure why that was in romance maybe a mishap but i think someone didnt do their homework the witness protection program doesnt work like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait, what? Hubby and kids get put into witness protection and vanish off the radar. Grandparents *not in witness protection* pack up and leave a couple of weeks later, Russian mob apparently decides it's just a coincidence, and doesn't bother taking a look into grandparent's new, easily found, abode and lifestyle which includes frequent visits with the family that they're so eager to find?

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Didn’t ring true or even make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

meh

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

I see that all of the anons didn't like it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible story. If the wife knew her family was to be told she dies then shame on her and I don't know if I could forgive her for doing that to the kids let alone me. She can disappear but have th eFBI tell the family what is going on and then take the family into protection. They can fake her death AFTER telling the family it is the fake they plan.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

So...she lied by omission about her past when she married? With kids involved I suppose he has to suck it up but I'd be pissed about marrying someone who lied about their past like this. He should have had the choice to accept the risk or not before marriage and kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous