All Comments on 'Disappointing Dr. Rogers Pt. 03'

by tinybetacuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 5 years ago
love this series

i can't wait for it to continue. the only thing that can make it better is to add some female foot fetish worship. having Doug worship the feet and toes of Dr Rogers and Jess would be super hot! can't wait to read about his further humiliations and cucking! thanks so much for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great buildup

Hope you'll continue the series and write more stories. Would love to see the humiliation of his friends finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story avoids the truth

The truth is there are lots of guys with little cocks that are type A personalities. And you don't have to look very far online to see crossdressers and femboys with 12 inch cocks that are complete submissives.

That's just the excuse the little cock. The real defect in his personality is his gutless behavior. He's a coward that's all. Now everybody feels fear. Even heroes who do heroic deeds feel fear. BUT it's another thing to let the fear control your actions. That's what makes someone a coward. A person like that is living in a perpetual nightmare that only they have the power to face up to and overcome.

The thing that I found sort of difficult to believe reading this story is the amount of sadists that this coward seems to attract. I just feel pity for the character. Its so deeply sad a story. how anyone can enjoy this story is perplexing indeed.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 5 years ago
keep going

We're all looking forward to part 4. What does Dr. Rogers have in store for poor Doug? Will Crowley fully assert himself over Doug as the alpha male, and take his manhood away completely? Keep developing the small dick wimp's exquisite downfall.

cagedandpluggedcagedandpluggedalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

This is by far the best story I have read dealing with this subject matter...your writing is effortless and succinct...bravo!

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Loved Chapter One...

...But I cared much less for the subsequent chapters.

I just couldn't identify with the psychiatrist nor rationalize her behavior. She basically destroys a lifetime of work and I didn't get her motivation at all, other than she's a psychopath. I think the story could have gone easily (and better) without the big dick guy. Not sure what that was supposed to add and the gonzo female infatuation with his penis was just not there for me. It went from being a very interesting psychological study to pure mindless porn with nothing to offer but fap joy to guys into that.

But that Chapter one is a keeper! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well there is a good chance she will lose her license when he offs himself. She is rushing him out the door when he probably needs a suicide watch.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The next day Dr Rogers, Jess and Crowley's were arrested by the police. The charges were sexual assault, physical harm, mental cruelty, improper medical treatment. Dr Rogers lost her license and went to prison for eight years, Crowley's went to prison for three years, and Jess received a two-year suspended sentence. The civil suits that Doug brought against the three made him a wealthy man who would never have to work again.

Danny49Danny49over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. But I would I made the hierarchy 1. Alpha Female Dr. Rogers, 2. Alpha Bull, 3. Beta Female, 4. Beta Doug.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam7 months ago

My wife and our friend Kathy and her husband broke me in a similar fashion. I have no regrets

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertinybetacuck@tinybetacuck
Please rate and review the stories and let me know what you want to read more of! I also make captions about all the same shit on bdsmlr under the same name.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES