All Comments on 'Disappointment Doesn't have to Last'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Terrific story! I don't know what I was expecting, ghosts, aliens, whatev. What you created was so undefinable, it stands in a class alone. Thanks for a great read.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

Scorpio,

That was an amazing read. If that story doesn't make a person think about doing things different nothing will. At time we all hold a "little" back and don't give all we can, love needs to be freely given so we can also receive. I look forward to your next effort whatever it may be. Thank You and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
One of your very best

The simple stories, told straight and true, and about what matters--love--that's the gift you've given to me this Christmas.

I do so want love to fill my life, but I too get stuck in the past, and its pain and sorrow. You've presented me with a perfect message.

Your writing gets better as it gets simpler--verbs and nouns. Thank you so very much.

May you experience the best of holiday seasons, and a joyous and love-filled new year.

Draco62Draco62over 17 years ago
Great Love story

Well all the commens so far said pretty much what I felt about the staory. It was great and I think it was well done. I wish all love.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Sex on a truly spiritual level!!!

Well Scorpio, another superb tale of sex on a truly spiritual level! This is not the first time that you have given us a 'super sensuous story with super spiritual sex' but this was, IMHO, truly, erotic fiction at its best! Your use of prose such as "It was as if her vaginal walls were surrounding my soul and embracing my very essence" and "Kneeling between a woman's legs is a close as a man can get to tasting Heaven" shows what a master you are. Scorpio, thank you so much for this wonderful, love-filled tale and filling this holiday season with such joy. Greetings for the New Year, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow...

This is really somethign very beautiful, if we all lived like this, I really don't know what could be wrong in the world...when you really look at it there is little more than love...

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Nice

A very interesting piece of work.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
different

a story that both intrigues and enlightens.

enjoyed the story and thank you for taking the time to entertain us.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very touching

A really beautiful story,its a great pity that most people cannot feel love for others,a great many do not even love themselves,is it their upbringing or are they born that way.

Luv Jenny Cook

ReduxBlueReduxBlueabout 16 years ago
Great Story

You know there is a lot of intentional preaching (morality) in this story. Usually that just pisses me off, not this time, it was done with love. If I faulted any part of this story, it was that it was too short. I want to know what happened. Did he get drunk and kill his wife in a car? Why did he shut out everyone if that wasn't the case? What happened after he returned 'home'. How did he touch other people's lives? Was she an angel sent by Sara? I'd love to see more of this story, thanks for sharing it with us!

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
Speechless

Breathless,teary eyed and filled with wonder. Very well done Scorpio, very well done. Blessed Be

ne_summitne_summitabout 16 years ago
A Hidden Gem

thank you for a treasured tale of wisdom... Summit

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 16 years ago
Interesting Story...

...and erotic. Not a wasted word in this one. Like some of the other commenting people, I didn't want it to end. Well done, Scorpio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet, romantic and yet confusing.

I loved it! I love Nicole. Was she a spirit? An angel? A goddess? A ghost?

An alien? hehe :)

Anyways, it was a very thoughtful and yet erotic and sensual story!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 14 years ago
One of your very best!

Thank you for a beautiful lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love to You

You broke my heart......If Only it was real....

Love to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If it could only be this way

If it could only be that simple?I have had something that wonderful in my life,but lost it,not due to a death,but I guess....to life.You know,bills,& work,& the stresses of life.This story made me sad,because at one point in my life,I had those things he lost,and I lost those things just as surely as he had.I drive a truck as my trade,and gave all that I had,to my wife & two boys,but the more I gave,the more they took,& the less that was given,untill all I had to give,just was'nt good enough?I worked hard for them,& found out her family was putting me down as not good enough for her,& the boys.And eventually,mine believed them,& not in me.So while reading this story,I saw my own life,& hope that one day,I can find love too.But thank you for a great read,& maybe alittle hope.Thank You.

JT

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
A great story, a great call to love.

What do you folks mean, "If only it were so, if only it were real"? This tale is pure inspiration; Scorpio is telling us how to do it, what it feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

You write well, and you are wise beyond what society would welcome. Don't change, keep writing and believe.... in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

Keep it up, it wasGREAT!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Simple -

But Oh so hard to change yourself so you can let go of the emotions that inhibit us -

Thank you my friend

HonourHonouralmost 12 years ago
Thank you

This brings hope on a dark day

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't go love someone this minute . . .

you see, my wife died a month and a day ago, and I haven't got anybody else close to me yet :) Thanksgiving was nice and I loved about 30 family members; my dog (Sam) is great and I love him many times a day; and my daughters are fantastic and I love them all the time but they live an hour away. This is the first time I have lived alone in 35 years.

I have already begun a campaign of finding another person to love. For the last seven years my wife was ill, and although we loved each other 'till she died, it has been a long time since I was able to sexually love anyone. I am 70+ years old, but I still have a lot of love to share and I have begun the journey to find the person(s) that fit into that plan.

Thanks for the nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your story is a gift

Nick was a lucky guy to have allowed his "Nicole" to lead him back to his destiny.......too many of us are so bitter for so long that we allow nothing to breach the walls of our personal "Hells" ..........I loved the story was glad that there was no fucking..........

Stephen J

wmaster99wmaster99almost 10 years ago
Thank you!

A wonderful story well told with a very deep meaning. I really enjoyed the entire story and the premises that it is built on.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
You would think I limit love

Because I will not physically love anyone but my wife. I believe you limit love because you'll never know the depth of true love between husband and wife. Of course, we are to love the good in everyone; but that is a different kind of love. You cheapen the holiest special love between husband and wife that results in new life and the ultimate responsibility. If you can stop lying to yourself you will realize your desire is a selfish, immature love; a shallow perversion of real love. It seems good to you, but in reality you've limited yourself to a lesser love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are my favorite author on Literotica because your stories are always about love and choosing to love. Monogamous, polyamorous, BDSM, even Loving Wives (even though they are usually about pain and disappointment). In my opinion, this story is one of your best because the spirit of Love (Nicole) reaches out to help Nick re-find the love within himself and choose to share it with the world. The message here warms my heart and gives me hope for the world.

I disagree with other commenters who insist that the only way to feel deep love is through monogamy and that any other way cheapens it. It is like saying the only way to love ice cream is chocolate. Love comes in many forms and each of us chooses how to receive it and share it.

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago

WOW!!!!! WHAT A POWERFUL STORY. Your stories are so wonderful and insightful.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

if real life only that simple I have missed loving another person one on one for a very long time . not many women want anything to do with a man on oxygen and short life span . good read though god bless five star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very thought provoking. Gives you something to think about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous