Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it now. Here." She used a commanding tone. She got up and took off her dress, stood naked in the living room. Now she felt that slut thing. Paul stood up and took off his exercise shorts. He was hard. She knelt and sucked him all the way down into her throat. She shoved her nose into his pubic hair. Then she took his cock out of her mouth, shoved him onto the couch and mounted him. When she was on top like this, pushing the action, she felt powerful and slutty. Naked, getting fucked on the living room couch.

Mary was thinking about how Mace had fucked her over the back of the couch. The venue was the same. So, she was reminded. She started getting off, in rolling orgasms. In her head she kept imagining when she sucked Mace's cock clean. She silently thought 'slut, slut' over and over as she fucked her husband. Her orgasms were fantastic,

Paul was overwhelmed by Mary. He lay back and got used by her. As he felt her coming, he started that deep great feeling of being about to shoot off. Mary's squeezing helped so much. He came hard and long inside her.

That Tuesday, Paul was a little distracted at work. He found that he liked it when Mary was....assertive in bed. She hadn't ever been that way. Pau had a girl friend in college who loved to push him around. And he had liked it then as well. But he couldn't see himself becoming like that with Mary, who was his wife and permanent partner. Still, he did respond to it.

That night after the kids were in bed, Mary basically dragged Paul into their bed. She sucked his cock, and she kept at it, deepthroating him until he came deep into her throat. And she kept on sucking, licking her lips and looking up at him, rubbing herself. Paul got hard again. When he did, Mary lay back on the bed, pulled him into her, missionary. But, somehow, Mary was in control, even though Paul was on top.

"Ahhhh. Harder, harder....Oh...oh..." She was pulling his ass as he fucked her. She had a series of orgasms again. Paul had just come once, and lasted longer than usual. Mary never wavered.

On Wednesday at work Paul felt some discomfort when he went to the men's room. His penis was a little red, and there was some discharge. He was worried. He made a drop in appointment at his GP's office for late in the afternoon. When he went, the young P.A. was the one assigned to see him, as a walk-in. The P.A. was a mid-twenties woman. Paul was embarrassed. He explained his problem. Susan, the P.A., knew what his problem was immediately as he described it. She had him drop his pants and she looked. She took a sample of the discharge, and a blood sample. Then she told him that Dr. Mason would see him soon. George Mason had been Paul's GP since he was twelve. He was also Mary's, since they were married.

He walked into the examination room. He didn't look happy at all. Paul got worried.

Mason said, "Paul, I believe that you have gonorrhea. The labs won't be back until morning, but that's what it is. I have to report this to the county, and take a sexual history -- a recent one."

Paul was stunned. Since he married Mary he had been 100% faithful to her. And that meant only one thing.

"Doc, is this always transmitted by sex?"

"Yes. Once in a long while, maybe not. But the answer is yes. So who have you had sex with?"

"Mary. That's it."

Mason looked hard at him. Paul looked right back.

Mason said, with some resignation. "She'll have to be notified, and come in. By tomorrow at least. Are you going home now?"

"For now, yes."

"Women who have this often show no symptoms, and men often do have symptoms. So Mary likely doesn't know she has it, if she does. Her name will also have to go to the county. I'll wait until the end of the day to send that. To give the two of you a chance to talk."

Dr. Mason gave Paul an injection in his arm. He told Paul that that was all the treatment needed, unless the symptoms persisted beyond Friday. If by Monday he still had discharge, he should come back in.

Paul left the building in a stupor. But as he drove home, he started to get angry. Mary had fucked someone else. They had young kids. How could she have done that?

Paul came into the house still angry. The kids came up and hugged him. Mary greeted him, wondering why he was home so early.

"I've had some bad news. You and I need to discuss it." He sent the kids into the small play room, and set them up with a video game. They loved that, and didn't get it so much.

When he came back into the kitchen, Mary was sitting at the table, looking uncertain.

Paul stood over her. "I have gonorrhea. And I got it from you."

Mary almost passed out. Her world was turned inside out with those words. It was a total and complete DISASTER.

"Paul...I...I'm so sorry. Oh, God.....Oh shit...." She was crying now. Paul found that he had absolutely no sympathy.

"You have to go in to Dr. Mason tomorrow right away. You'll have to tell him where you got this. I'd like an explanation."

"Paul, I never meant to do this. I went out to dinner with Joan. I was drinking. She wanted to go to a dance club next door, just to check it out. The guy on the door gave us a free drink pass. I had another drink, and a guy asked me to dance. And.....and....he was....I mean I found him attractive. We danced close. Then Joan had hooked up with his buddy. She wanted to go back to her place, and I agreed. On the way I thought that I'd just give him a hand job, or maybe a blow job. But when we started, I.....I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop, and I didn't."

"And was it worth the price? The sex?"

"No...I enjoyed it. All of a sudden I was a total slut. I cannot explain it more than that. And...there's one more thing. In the morning, I had sex with the second guy. They were sailors. But the second guy was from a foreign navy." She looked down. "Sorry."

"You had unprotected sex with two men you met that night." Paul was distraught. But that morphed. He started to regain his anger. "Jesus Christ." He turned and walked out the door. She heard his truck start. He was gone. The kids heard the last shout. They came into the room crying. Mary was crying, too. But she stopped and settled them down. She wondered if Paul would ever hold her again.

Mary picked up her phone when the kids were eating a snack. She walked into the other room and called Mason's office. She made arrangements to come there in the morning. Then she called Joan.

Joan picked up, "How's it going, Mary?"

"Oh, Joan. I gave Paul gonorrhea. I have it, I assume. And you, too, probably. But you didn't fuck Ronnie.

"Shit! Shit! Are you sure?"

"Paul has already been to the doctor. You have to go tomorrow, and tell them who all you had sex with. I'm going to go to Mason at 8:00am. Before the office opens. You can come with me.

"My God, Mary. What did Paul say? Did you tell him what happened?"

"I told him. He turned and walked out, drove off."

"Maybe you should just leave him alone for a while. I mean, what can you say to him?"

"Not much. I don't understand myself what happened. So, I can't explain it to him. If he asks me whether I'll do it again....you know....how can I say I won't. Maybe I will."

Paul had gone to a friend's apartment -- Jerry Williams. He told Williams about what happened to him. Williams was a good buddy, and allowed Paul to stay over, if he wanted to do that. Williams also knew Joan. In fact, Joan's apartment was about forty yards from his own. He told Paul that. Then he showed Paul where she lived.

Paul went to knock on Joan's door. Joan didn't look out before she opened up. She was shocked to see Paul, and scared. But Paul stepped inside.

"Paul, you shouldn't be here."

"I only want to figure out why Mary did it. I mean, why???"

"I don't know, Paul. I should have protected her. But I got caught up with the other guy. By the time I thought to do anything, I was a goner, and I was only thinking with my twat. Sorry."

"No offense meant, Joan, but Mary...she isn't like that. I thought at least. I really...if she can do this, I can't stay. The kids..." He was sobbing, and Joan was also. They hugged, and she patted him on the back. He straightened up.

"Sorry, Joan. It's my problem. I maybe thought you could tell me more."

"No. Well, the guy was hot. Can't deny that. And the other guy was hot, too. Maybe sometimes, women get carried away. Need....sex....hot sex. I do. So I get it. But Mary never seemed like that. Until now."

Paul left and spent the night at Jerry's apartment, in agony. He called in late to work the next day, and slipped by his place to change and shower. Packed a duffel. He called his folks and gave them a short description of what had happened. They were both flabbergasted.

Mary and Joan went to see Dr. Mason. Both of them saw the P.A. Then Mason came into the room with both. He had Paul's positive results. So he was inclined to give Mary the shot. But he didn't. He told them both to return the next afternoon. All of them assumed that they'd both need the shots. But Mason understood that Joan had only had sex with one of the guys. So maybe she was in the clear. Neither of them had symptoms.

Dr. Mason was an old pro. But he was shaken by what he found out from Mary and Joan. Really from Mary, a woman with young children. After the consultation, he went back to his office and called his wife for a chat.

Paul went to work, then after he went to his parents' house for dinner. Mary had been calling his cell phone, but he didn't answer. He had his laptop now, and she emailed him. She texted him. She said only that she loved him. He should come home for the kids.

Paul ate dinner with his folks, Dan and Ellen. They were so surprised by Mary's fling. Paul's dad was basically in favor of divorce. But his mom told him to wait. She thought that Paul should move back, so to be with his children, but maybe not sleep with Mary.

That's what he did. He took his stuff from Jerry's and went back home. The kids were asleep. Mary seemed happy to see him, but guarded.

He told her, "I'm here. But I'm not sleeping with you. Maybe never. But I love the kids and I won't leave them without a fight."

"I...still apologize. I can sleep in the den." She went and got things from the bedroom, moved into the den. There was a fold out bed there. The two of them didn't say much, just went to bed early. Paul tossed and turned. Mary was almost sleepless. The thing is, when she did sleep, she was awakened by dreams of.....Ronnie and Mace. They weren't nightmares, either. When she was awake enough to understand, she was....at first appalled. But then she was aroused and masturbated. She was ashamed about that, but it felt good.

Mary and Joan saw Dr. Mason the next afternoon. They were both positive, and got an injection, and instructions not to have sex for seven days. Sex with other people.

Mary went directly home. She picked up the kids from play school, and fed them a snack.              Paul came home, and they ate dinner, trying to make things as normal as possible for the kids. Mary reported her positive result, and Joan's. Paul was in the bedroom after dinner and the kids' bed time.

Then Mary got a call on her cell phone from a number she didn't recognize. It was Ronnie.

"Mary, I hope I haven't disturbed anything."

"You shouldn't have called here, called me. I'm up shit creek because of what happened."

"I tested negative. It wasn't me."

"Oh. Okay, well I'm happy for you."

"Can you talk? Is your husband there?"

"Not right here, no. But no reason to talk."

"I wanted to say that I had the best time ever with you. I'm here at the base, and I'd like to see you more. If you can do that."

"I don't think so. Right now I'm trying to save my marriage. And besides, I can't do anything for a week, anyway. Even if I wanted to..."

"I bet you do want to."

"Shit, Ronnie. Please. How did you get this number?"

"Joan. I got it from her. She said that you might....be free soon."

"If that happens, I'll keep you in mind."

"I think you already have me in mind. I dream about you, Mary."

"I'm hanging up now." And she did. But she was breathing hard. She was determined to do what she could to save the marriage. And that meant staying away from temptation. From Ronnie. She gave it some hard thought. The thing she settled on was to see what she could do to get Paul back into her bed -- and into her. She could hold out, even though she now knew she was a slut. She could offer to be a slut for him. Sooner or later, she'd get him. Then she'd see if he was enough.

Paul was just as determined not to have anything to do with Mary. She had fallen far in his estimation -- from loving wife and mother to wanton slut. He sat in the bedroom as Mary was thinking through her plans. He felt that they could live like this -- like roommates -- for some time. But, then he considered that it would sooner or later mean that both of them would have other sex partners. Because....they were young and needed sex. He could beat off. He supposed she could do the same -- sort of. But....well, he'd just let things ride and see what happened.

Mary started wearing skimpier clothing after work. When Paul came home, she'd be wearing some short, sleeveless dress -- and that's all. She saw that Paul noticed. After the week of imposed abstinence ended, Mary's campaign ramped up. When the kids were in bed, she came downstairs wearing only a long t-shirt. Her tits swayed. Her ass was often exposed, even just walking.

Paul got hard right away, seeing her. He got a beer. He went to watch a ball game. She came in and sat across from him. She might as well have been totally naked. Her nipples were hard, showing through the shirt. And it rode up on her, so he could see everything. He looked at her. She smiled at him.

"I'm going to get you, Paul. There's only so long you can hold out. Why don't you just give in now?"

"Because of what you did. You're a slut."

"I admit it. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a slut for a wife." She started rubbing her clit -- right there in front of him.

"Stop, Mary."

"No." She rubbed more. Paul was mesmerized. She had shaved herself. That was new. He was so aroused.

She pulled her finger out of herself. She stood up, moved slowly toward him. She put her finger onto his lips. He licked it. There was nothing he could do.

Mary felt so powerful. She pressed her advantage. She pushed Paul over, face up on the couch. She climbed onto his chest, fingering herself. Then she straddled his face and pulled him to her. Paul started licking his wife's shaved vagina. He felt so...helpless and aroused. He licked her until she came on his face. She stood up. She pulled at his shorts until they were around his knees, and his cock was sticking straight up. She straddled him and mounted him. She started fucking him. She had a massive orgasm -- not so much from the sexual stimulation as from her triumph. Her pulsing orgasm sucked all the cum out of her husband. Paul was spurting and spurting, like never before. He was still hard after. That had never happened to him before.

Mary rested for a second. Then she started again. This time she was slow, looking Paul right in the face.

"You're still hard, baby. You're my stud." She kissed him full on the mouth and put her tongue into him. And her slow fucking continued. Paul started thrusting back, also slow. And they kept on like that for twenty minutes, with Mary having a series of orgasms, not as intense as the first one. Paul finally started feeling the pulse, and came deep into his wife, pulling her along. Then she just lay on him. He was soft, finally.

She looked at him. "That was the best ever. You like it when I'm a slut. Admit it. It makes you a true stud."

"I can't deny you. I tried. You just took me. You can make me hard and fuck me anytime you want. It's not fair."

"I'm not worried about fair. I'm a girl and I just wanna have fun." She giggled.

Paul smiled. But he was, in the recesses of his mind, worried about how this might all end. Only days ago, Mary had fucked two guys. It was obvious that the experience had changed her, turned her into something other than the wife and mother she had been. He wondered how long he could....keep her satisfied. Well, he thought, I can only try.

Paul said, "Mary, are you going to be true to me, and our family?"

"You know the old song. 'If you want a do right all days woman, you gotta be a do right all nights man.'" She smiled a wicked smile. "You sure made a good start, stud."

She got up and went onto the kitchen for wine. Shaking her ass. Paul thought that she was a different woman. He loved the old Mary. But he was fully in lust with this slut version. Just hafta ride it out and see what comes. And comes. He said to himself that he was still angry about the infidelity. But...he lied.

That night they went to bed, and Mary sucked Paul off and swallowed it all. There wasn't all that much. Then she sat on his face, and had her own fun. They did sleep, eventually.

The next morning Mary was in a great mood as she and Paul got the kids fed and ready for playschool. Paul dropped them off, and Mary went to work. Paul was moving through his day in a mild daze. His life had changed so much. He wasn't sure if he liked it. But whenever he thought about Mary, his cock got hard. Several of the women in his office noticed. One, Heather Childs, sidled up to him as he was returning from the coffee machine. She was a pretty woman in her mid-thirties, well built, and lively. She was between husbands. (But whose?)

"You're in a real state, Paul. Maybe you need some relief. Now."

"Oh, Heather. Thanks for the thought. I....couldn't now. But, I'll say this. My relationship with Mary is in flux. And, depending, you know, I may be open to all kinds of new things."

"Paul, if you keep running around the office with an erection, all the women will be distracted and not get anything done. So....well, just a word."

Paul smiled. And Heather reached out and ran her finger right up the outline of his cock. Then she walked away. Paul visited the men's room. When he came out a few minutes later, Heather glanced at him from her desk, which she thought of as guarding the men's room.

"Oh, Paul. I'm insulted." But she was laughing. Two other women also laughed. But Paul made it home without further resort to the men's room. He cooked burgers and made a salad while Mary played with the kids. Rolling on the floor, laughing with them. Like her old self. They ate, read bedtime stories, and turned out the lights in the room.

Paul went to the kitchen and cleaned up. Mary waited until he had finished, then she dragged him to bed.               She was just as aggressive as the night before. She jumped him, got him hard and rode him hard. She loved her control over him. He had no resistance when she wanted him. He always got hard. Hard dick on demand. No wife could ask for more. Right?

Paul was not completely at her mercy. Only when she wanted sex. Several days went by with no let up from Mary. Paul was a young man -- twenty-eight. He was fit, and had stamina. After two weeks he was worn down. But, somehow, it didn't keep him from getting an erection when Mary wanted him. Both of them suspected -- but didn't say outright -- that Paul was getting off on being dominated by Mary in bed. Mary noticed his responses would pick up when she made curt demands of him, ordered him around. Paul also noticed this. But they didn't speak of it.

Two weeks along, Paul said to Mary, after the kids were in bed, "I need a day off. I'm worn out. I know you can get me if you try. But, I'm asking for some mercy tonight."

Mary smiled at him. She was sitting on the couch in one of her t-shirts and nothing else. "Okay. You can just eat me until I come." She spread her legs invitingly, and pointed to her crotch. Paul went to his knees and started licking her. He had developed a good technique, and knew how to get her off. So he did. She had a nice orgasm.