Disaster

Story Info
A disasterous night. Can it be overcome?
16.8k words
3.67
72.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

DISASTER

Mary Nevin went out on a Friday evening with her friend, Joan. They went to have a nice dinner. Joan picked the venue, which was a hotel restaurant. The food was very good, and Mary was relaxed with Joan. She had some wine with dinner.

Next door to the restaurant was a dance club. Mary and Joan could hear the music, just starting up as they finished desert. Mary had a cognac with desert. Joan started bouncing to the music. She wanted go have a look at the club.

Mary and Joan had been friends since college. They were both twenty-eight. Both were nice looking. Joan was sandy blonde, medium height and build, pretty face. Mary was taller and slimmer, with dark hair and black eyes. She was very pretty, and knew it.

There was one big difference between the two. Joan was single, never married. Mary was married to Paul Nevin, and had two children, four and three. They were with her folks this night, and Paul was out of town on business, to return Saturday afternoon. So, when Joan wanted to 'just peek' into the dance club, Mary was okay with that.

Joan was dressed well for a club. Short dress, not too loose, red. High heels. Mary's dress was sleeveless. The skirt was loose and flowed below the knees. She wore high heeled sandals, matching her blue dress.

They peered into the entrance of the club. The guy on the door was always interested on getting unaccompanied women into the club. He gave the two a card for a free drink. They went in, walked slowly to the bar, and ordered. Joan had a gin and tonic. Mary had another cognac. She was definitely buzzed when the two sailors came up to the women. The music had a nice beat. Mary was bouncing to it. The taller, darker sailor asked her to dance. The blonde, stocky one took Joan. Mary accepted. It was a fast dance. And she did enjoy dancing.

Her new friend was named Ronnie. He was 6'2", slim, very good looking. He also danced well. Mary was having fun, and so kept on dancing with Ronnie through another number. She'd lost track of Joan. No matter.

The third song from the DJ was a slow one, and Ronnie just pulled Mary into him. She didn't resist. He seemed very strong, and after a few seconds, he pulled her body to body. He was hard. Mary felt that immediately. She was thrilled. A low thrum started in her belly. She was vaguely aware that she was in trouble here. Ronnie began to nibble at her neck, licking it. Licking her ear lobe. His hands were firmly on her ass -- both hands. Both cheeks. Pulling her into himself. Squeezing. Mary liked all of it. Ronnie felt very large against her.

The slow song ended. Ronnie turned her face to him, and kissed her, with tongue, and with grinding motions at the hips. Mary's panties were wet. Mary's nipples were hard. The kiss went on a long time. Then Ronnie took her hand and led her back to a booth. Joan was there with the other guy. She was kissing him, with passion. Ronnie told them that it was time to go. Joan and -- it turned out -- Mace got up. The four of them went outside. Joan had driven. Her SUV was right there. She and Mace got into the front. Ronnie and Mary were in the back. It was a five minute drive to Joan's apartment. A ground floor apartment.

Mary, when she thought about what she was doing, decided that she had to give Ronnie a blow job. Actually, she wanted to give him a blow job. She was as excited as she'd been in years, maybe ever.

When the four of them got inside, Joan led Mace directly into her bedroom. She had a guest room, with a double bed, and a bunk above. For her nephews, when they came to visit. Ronnie waited until the other two were safely into the other room. Then he again pulled Mary into a hug, and kiss. Ronnie had seen her wedding ring. He knew she was married. But he figured that she was at the club with her friend to get laid. So....no problem. He was happy to oblige.

Mary slowly went to her knees in front of Ronnie. He helped her unzip his pants. She reached into his boxers and pulled out his cock. Mary thought it was beautiful. Long and thicker than Paul's. She started on the blow job immediately. She licked it up and down, looking up at Ronnie. He looked back. He groaned when she sucked him into her mouth. But he didn't want to come in her mouth. So, he reached down and picked her right up, his arm beneath her legs, and one around her shoulders. Mary was captivated. He was so strong.

Ronnie carried Mary into the guest room. His cock was bobbing below her, pointing the way. He stood her up next to the bed, and undid the buttons on her top. When it was open, Mary's dress fell to her waist, and she pushed it to the ground. She had no bra. Ronnie grabbed each breast, rubbed. Mary moaned. Ronnie was out of his shirt. He dropped his pants and boxers. He was naked, and he pushed Mary's panties down, put is fingers onto her. He found her clit and rubbed. Mary was a goner. Her idea to only give a blow job was toast. Ronnie pushed her down on the bed. She spread her legs for him. She wasn't thinking about her husband or her kids. She only wanted to get fucked by Ronnie and his beautiful cock.

Ronnie looked down at this beautiful woman -- someone's wife. He slowly entered her. She groaned. Ronnie shoved hard and bottomed out. He started fucking Mary in earnest.

Mary was fully into the moment. She was pushing back at Ronnie, pulling his ass as he stroked into her. She was thrilled by the fact that she was being royally fucked by a strange dick. She started coming. Ronnie just kept on at her. Thrust after thrust. He felt her spasm around him. He loved that feeling. He was totally in control of this woman. He felt her come again.

Mary was having multiple, intense orgasms. She was gasping, now, but still pulling at Ronnie's hard ass. She had another gigantic orgasm. And now she felt Ronnie start to come inside her. She could feel it. His cock was so big, and stretched her out, so she could feel it twitch. And spurt. And spurt.

Ronnie came hard and long. This woman was so beautiful and responsive. He finished and fell onto her. After a few seconds, he lifted his head and kissed her gently on the lips. Mary was in heaven.

Mary was aware of Ronnie getting erect again. It hadn't been long. They were gently kissing, and then they were fucking hard again. It was unbelievable to her. She was overcome again. Ronnie took longer to come this time, and was gentle at times. But when he was ready, he emptied himself into her again. He'd never pulled out.

Now he did roll off Mary. She moaned when she felt him pull out. After a few minutes lying on the bed in his arms, Mary started to understand what she'd done. Cheated! Jesus, she had cheated on Paul. On Paul and her kids. She was scared. A little scared. She sat up.

When she did that, she woke Ronnie, who had dozed.

"What's up, babe?"

"I'm sorry Ronnie. This shouldn't have happened. I don 't know what got into me."

"I did." Ronnie gave a tentative laugh.

"Not funny. I don't even know your last name. I never do this stuff. I'm not a slut."

"Jenkins. My last name. I had fun. So did you. Can't you just not tell anyone about it -- other than Joan. Who would know? Where's your husband?"

"He's out of town, and the kids are at my folks."

"Kids? Jesus. Kids?"

"Two -- three for Amanda, four for little Paul. I.....I have never been this way."

"Well, everyone slips up some times, Mary. All of us. Let's slip up again. In the morning you can go home and become mom again."

Ronnie had a hard on. The talk of her family had aroused him, for reasons that he didn't want to consider then. But he wanted Mary. Now. When she was having qualms. He wanted to have her now, despite all her guilt and misgivings. So he took her hand and put it on his cock.

Mary felt her hand on Ronnie's hard dick. It was so warm and vibrant. She felt herself getting aroused anew. She started rubbing her hand up and down on Ronnie.

Ronnie flipped her over onto him. His cock was now resting on her belly as she sat on his legs. She looked down at him. She understood that he was allowing her to decide. She raised herself up and lowered herself down on his beautiful cock. She started fucking him, and leaned over kissing him. They were into the rhythm quickly, and she knew that now she had no excuse. She was sober. She had been guilty about her cheating. Now she was cheating again. Because it felt so good.

Ronnie and Mary had sex once more after she took him from the top. She started by sucking his cock clean. As she was doing that, she realized that she had never done it for anyone, including Paul. But she did it now. When he was clean, he put her onto all fours and fucked her doggy style. It took a long time, and whenever he reached around and rubbed her clit, she came for him. Finally, he filled her up again. They slept.

Mary woke up at daylight -- around six am. Ronnie was out cold. She snuck into the living room, using her dress as a shield. No one else seemed to be awake. Mary was starting to put her dress one when she heard a low whistle. It was Mace. He had come out of Joan's room. He was naked. He had a hard cock sticking out. Mary looked at it. After all, she'd gone so far that looking at another dick didn't seem out of bounds anymore.

It was a nice cock. Not as long as Ronnie's, but maybe thicker. Mary decided to see. As Mace stepped toward her, she realized that she didn't know his name. So what. She grabbed his thick cock, stroked it. Mace wasn't as tall as Ronnie, but he had six pack abs, and very nice shoulders and pecs. He was smiling at her. He hugged her and pressed himself against her belly. Another thrill for her.

She allowed him a kiss, a great kiss. Then he simply picked her up and bent her over the back of the couch. He stepped behind her and entered her with one stroke. Mary shoved back at him. She was wet and ready for him, and his cock did feel thicker inside her, even than Ronnie's. She realized that her clit was rubbing on the couch with each thrust. She started to move to increase that pleasure, and she had an orgasm. This one was tremendous, pulsing around his thickness. She then had a series of orgasms, until it was too much for the guy (Mace) and he spurted off inside her. She was again aware of each spurt, directly into her womb. She became faint and draped herself across the back of the couch as the guy pulled out. He slapped her on her ass.

"Thanks." He was not American, she realized, when he said that. The first words she had heard from him. It turned out he was Greek, and here for a few days. Ronnie was in the U.S. Navy. They'd met and gone out to look for women. And found Mary and Joan.

Mary came back to herself, and stood up, because she heard applause. She looked. Joan and Ronnie had been watching her get fucked by Mace. When it ended they clapped. Must have been good entertainment.

"I didn't tell you you could take my guy, Mary. Shame on you, you slut." Joan was giggling when she said that.

Mary blushed. She started to feel low again, for being so easy. But Mace rubbed his dick on her ass, and she turned around. She loved seeing it messy with their fuck juice. She decided to go all the way. She dropped to her knees and took Mace's slimy cock into her mouth and sucked it completely clean -- and hard.

She got up, looked at Joan. "Here, I give him back to you just the way I found him."

Joan was rubbing herself. "Thanks. I think he's cleaner now, though." She and Ronnie were also naked. She said, "Take a shower, Mary. These guys have to catch a bus in forty minutes.

There were two bathrooms. Mary showered in the guest bathroom, put her dress back on, rinsed her panties. She found her shoes in the living room, and she brushed her hair. By the time Joan and the guys were ready, she had cooked eggs. They ate quickly, and all four went in Joan's car. She dropped the guys off at a bus stop -- just in time.

Joan drove Mary home. Paul was due back about three pm. It was 10:30. They were going to pick up the kids from her parents' house and stay for Sunday dinner, two o'clock the next day. To give them time alone. Mary was uncertain how things might go.

She asked Joan, "Do I look different? Now that I'm a nympho slut?" It wasn't really meant to be funny.

"No, Mary. Just wash up and put on something nice, make a dinner. Treat him right tonight. You'll be fine."

"I feel so....so....slutty. I feel like when he looks at me, he'll see....he'll see that. I mean, since last night I've turned into....something I never was. What happened?"

"You got ambushed by your libido. I never expected that when we went out. I just thought you'd dance with the guy and we'd go home. Or maybe I'd take them both home. But, baby, you sure surprised me. I'm sorry. I should have protected you. But I was caught up with Mace. And....you know...you're a big girl."

"Yeah. I don't blame you."

"Good. Also, you had a really good time -- that you can carry with you and think about. Maybe I should get some credit."

"I did. I had the best sex ever. I only hope I have a husband left after."

"Mary, he isn't blessed with x-ray vision. It's you who feels different. But you don't look different. You look the same. Well, you will when you wash up and change clothes. Do some cooking, get back to housewife mode. Then fuck your man. He'll never notice you're any different."

"Maybe not. Maybe not. Well, what's done is done."

Mary went inside and took Joan's advice. She took another good shower. She douched twice. She examined her body for marks. She didn't see any. When she thought about that, she was amazed. It was warm, but she thought she'd fill the house with some good smells. So she fried up some onions -- caramelized them. She then cooked up some chicken and garlic. She intended to do a chilled dish, with chicken, onions, and a big salad.

She heard the Uber outside. She went to the door to greet Paul. Paul was a good looking guy. He was 5'9", slim, brown hair and eyes. He was handsome in a conventional way. But what attracted her to him was his wit and humor, and his general intelligence. He never seemed at a loss in the world. Something odd came up -- he knew how to deal with it.

He gave her big hug. He picked his duffel back up and they came inside.

"Smells good in here. And you look good to me." Paul smiled and waggled his brow, suggestively.

He'd only been gone since Tuesday morning. She hadn't expected him to whisk her right to bed. But she could see that he wanted that. She was unsure, would have liked to talk first. But he grabbed her and started hugging her and feeling her up. Then he took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

She decided to go with the flow. What choice did she have? She slowly took off her blouse, and wriggled out of her shorts. She was down to just her panties. Paul had taken off all his clothes. He was hard and ready. She looked at his cock. The same cock she'd seen all these years. Like himself, his cock was average. And.....she found that she was a little disappointed. But she shoved him onto the bed dropped her panties, and attacked him with gusto. She couldn't help thinking about her two sailors, though. And that revved her up. She sucked Paul's cock for a short time, then she mounted him and stuck her tongue into his mouth. He moaned, and fucked up at her from below. Mary thought about how she had felt when she lowered herself onto Ronnie. She got even more revved up. Paul's dick was deep into her, and in the top position, she could rub herself on him for more friction. She came. She felt it coming, and she sped up. And it hit her as she bounced. Paul was not long after her. She felt him come inside her. He had some pent up energy, and his orgasm was long and loud. She liked that.

She kissed him when he was done. "Well, welcome home, big boy."

"I love you, Mary. And you really got into it today."

She was, maybe, not normally so aggressive. That's what he meant.

She lied, "I've been thinking about you, baby. For days."

They got up and dressed again. They went downstairs and Paul had a beer. Mary poured some white wine. They relaxed on the patio. Mary was thinking about what she might say when Paul asked her what she had done in his absence.

She asked him about the trip. He worked for himself as a consultant on new building construction. This trip had been to Ohio. A five story office building that the builder wanted a second opinion on. About cantilevered sections.

"It went well. I made a suggestion, and they were grateful. I've been crawling around at that site, though. Slept well. I called Friday evening. Where were you?"

"I went out to dinner with Joan. We went to Bennett's at the hotel. I must have turned off the phone."

"How was the place?"

"The food was okay. Drinks were good."

"Good to know."

The rest of the evening was calm. Dinner was good. They watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. That was boring, but comfortable. Then, in bed, they made love again. Paul was happy. Mary faked her orgasm. That part was like Midsomer Murders.

The next day they again had sex in the mid-morning, did the crossword, and then went to Sunday dinner at her parents' house. It was nice. Paul was happy to see the kids. Mary's mom, Thelma, noticed that Mary was somewhat subdued.

"What's up with you today, Mary?"

"No big deal. I had a....bad night Friday. It's over."

"What bad night?"

"Not your worry, mom."

Mary was relieved when they got home that evening and put the kids to bed. They watched football for a while. Then Paul started messing around again. Mary didn't feel like sex, but she thought that she owed it to Paul. So, they made it again. Mary tried hard, and Paul was pleased. But Mary.....not so much. She thought about it later, after Paul was sleeping. Mary hoped she hadn't been ruined for sex with Paul by her fantastic experience on Friday and Saturday. She decided that she'd have to up her game, maybe by fantasizing about Ronnie and Mace, and their different cocks. Bigger cocks. Cocks that turned her into a wanton slut. Maybe she could be a wanton slut for her husband. Like she was that first time.

Then she considered that she might have to recharge her batteries once in a while, so she could use fantasies to save her marriage. She began to chuckle. And she wondered how often she'd have to do that, and how it could work. She drifted off to sleep.

Paul went back to work Monday, and Mary dropped the kids off at play-school, then went to her part time accountant job. Joan also worked there. When Mary came in, Joan gave her a look. At coffee break they discussed things. Mary said that Joan had been right. Paul didn't notice any change in Mary. But Mary did notice a change. She was unexcited by sex with Paul.

Joan said, "You have to find something that will rev you up when you're with him. You could try thinking about those big dicks."

"I did that. I felt guilty. It worked the first time. Then I felt guilty. Last night I thought that I might have to have multiple great sex experiences just to help with Paul. And, when thought that, I started to get wet. But Paul was asleep."

"Just see how it works out. I wouldn't look for more big dicks right now, if I were you."

"Right." They went back to work. During the afternoon, Mary did have thoughts of those two very attractive men who had fucked her only days ago. Those thoughts aroused her. The idea of fucking Paul while thinking of them -- started to seem okay. She'd try it tonight after the kids were asleep.

She picked up the kids from play school, and made dinner. Paul came home at six. They had a nice dinner with the kids. She really did love Paul. He was a great father. And in bed he tried hard. He had almost always satisfied her before her adventure.

The kids were down at eight. Paul was having a beer in the living room when Mary, dressed only in a sleeveless shift, sat on his lap. She took the beer, drank some and put it aside. Then she kissed Paul with tongue.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers